Moscow clubs capitalize on lonely women starved for affectio

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Moscow clubs capitalize on lonely women starved for affe

Post by MrMan »

I read somewhere that the story about Russian women outnumbering men is basically a myth used to sell Russian dating services' services. The page I saw argued that it's just the normal case of their being more women because more women live into and past their '80's than men do. That's fairly normal in a lot of countries.

An American man still might do better if he went to Russia, for looks at least, if he can provide a better standard of living, or if being foreign appeals to a certain subset of women who find foreigners or Americans to be more 'cool.'

I suspect the cool and rich factors will get an American man lots more mileage in the Philippines, Indonesia, and some other Asian countries.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:Russians will snap back especially since I dont think oil prices will stay down forever. I wouldn't be so confident in america. Russia will get the last laugh.
I agree about the oil prices. In fact, as soon as I get paid this Friday, I'm going to dump a shitload of money into my energy investments while the share prices are so ridiculously low.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

This myth about Russian women outnumbering men has been debunked, according to official stats under the age of 29 there are more men than women, who would have thought that when all we hear is propaganda engineered by dating websites and mail order bride businesses.
Dont forget there are many immigrants both illegal and legal who are mostly males making situation even worse in terms of ratio.

Its true that average Russian/Ukrainian men cant compete with average white american in looks and $$$ departments

http://www.gks.ru/bgd/regl/b14_12/IssWW ... /05-02.htm
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

What about this Russia Today report on lonely Russian women needing to take PUA classes to meet men? Do you guys buy it?

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Winston wrote:What about this Russia Today report on lonely Russian women needing to take PUA classes to meet men? Do you guys buy it?

Lol she gets ignored when cold approaching. Just about time women experience some of that :lol:
Last edited by droid on December 29th, 2015, 11:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

It's not hard for women to get guys if they follow the following:

1. Have feminine looking and well kept long hair.
2. Be fit and trim, with curves in the right areas, not excessively overweight.
3. Act like you need a man's guidance and help, at least half the time.
4. Not overbearing or controlling.
5. Know when to talk and when to shut your mouth.
6. No issues with knowing how to cook/clean, house type stuff.
7. Have control over one's hygiene, know how to dress, use make-up, style hair etc.
8. Stop getting advice on how to look and act like a women from gay men.
9. Stop with the little, sly hints and almost impossible to understand interest clues, be more upfront and forthright with interest in a particular guy or saying what you really want to say.
10. Be able to control ones eating habits and follow a regular exercise routine.

Looks like Russia might be a better long-term place to live and date/marriage as Russia seems to be up and coming in the long run vs. West is going down the tubes in a slow burn manner. There are more long-term opportunities in Russia if the government can hold it together and not bow under the oppression of NWO Western globalists. We'll see what really happens to Russia after Putin leaves office, whether they can hold it together.
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Mr S wrote:It's not hard for women to get guys if they follow the following:

1. Have feminine looking and well kept long hair.
2. Be fit and trim, with curves in the right areas, not excessively overweight.
3. Act like you need a man's guidance and help, at least half the time.
4. Not overbearing or controlling.
5. Know when to talk and when to shut your mouth.
6. No issues with knowing how to cook/clean, house type stuff.
7. Have control over one's hygiene, know how to dress, use make-up, style hair etc.
8. Stop getting advice on how to look and act like a women from gay men.
9. Stop with the little, sly hints and almost impossible to understand interest clues, be more upfront and forthright with interest in a particular guy or saying what you really want to say.
10. Be able to control ones eating habits and follow a regular exercise routine.

Looks like Russia might be a better long-term place to live and date/marriage as Russia seems to be up and coming in the long run vs. West is going down the tubes in a slow burn manner. There are more long-term opportunities in Russia if the government can hold it together and not bow under the oppression of NWO Western globalists. We'll see what really happens to Russia after Putin leaves office, whether they can hold it together.
Well the women in that video above were older women it seems, so even if they follow your advice above, still, the problem is that the men in their country want younger women. Also, these "leftover" women may be very picky themselves and aren't just looking for any good man.

You are right. Russia is a great place to date. The women are very down-to-earth, tall, feminine and proud to be women. They act humble too and are easy to talk to and flirt with. I've been there three times and can say that from first hand experience. It has a lot of culture too and the vibe feels rich and authentic, like the collective soul of people is deep and rich (hard to put into words) so it feels like a place that intellectual types can connect with. People there are not afraid to talk to strangers too, which is very refreshing if you come from the US.

However, Russia has many drawbacks. There are lots of scams and petty crimes and people aren't very generous. The streets are not always safe at night, not as safe as in Asia. People there can be more violent than in Asia. They also aren't very trusting. Russians do not use the word "friend" as easily as Americans and Chinese do. But if you practice good street smarts and use common sense, you can usually avoid trouble. The vibe also feels chaotic, which is nice in a way, because there's that "anything goes" type of vibe.

Yeah the Russian winter is very bad and cold and snowy. However, if you live in the southern area like Volgograd or Sochi, you can avoid the Russian winter. It's not as cold there, and it doesn't snow. So if you were to live in Russia, you could go to those southern cities during winter, if possible. Or you can go to Ukraine too. It doesn't snow there because it's further south.

Do you mean Putin is leaving, Mr S? Why? He's been president for so long, even when I was there in 2004. I just hope they don't get another Gorbachev, who bows down to the West and gives in to it. Either way, Russia is definitely a place where men are men and women are women.

There is also a rich soul in Russia and a feeling of deep authenticity that you can feel in the air there that is hard to put into words. You have to go there for a while to know what I mean. I'm sure CheezRaider and Ladislav can attest to what I mean.

So consider those things Mr S. You might like it there.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Banano wrote:This myth about Russian women outnumbering men has been debunked, according to official stats under the age of 29 there are more men than women, who would have thought that when all we hear is propaganda engineered by dating websites and mail order bride businesses.
Dont forget there are many immigrants both illegal and legal who are mostly males making situation even worse in terms of ratio.
If there aren't as many men in that age range seriously looking to settle down and get married, that could be creating the demand.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:
Hero wrote:
Ghost wrote:Russia is a post-feminist nation, so the damage done by feminism still remains. And this is f***ed if it is true...and it is in keeping with what I read about Russian females. They destroyed their own men and don't even care. And they are hypergamous to the extreme. I don't think a normal guy from anywhere could get a beautiful Russian woman. They want multimillionaires.
Agreed. If Russian women are so desperate, why are their profiles on the matchmaking sites so bitchy? Seems like none of them will settle for a guy who's 10 years older than they are, for example.
They will be desperate. The russian economy is on a verge of a full blown depression give it a couple years. but i dont care for russian or even most eastern european women anyways. I hate them actually.
Given the choice between a western woman and a Slavic woman of equivalent attractiveness, I would pick the western woman every time.

Besides that, I don't think I have ever even seen a Russian woman I would consider to be nearly as attractive as a German girl, or a Swedish girl, or an Italian girl.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

1stworldview wrote:Russian women have begun to turn to mail order bride sites to find a husband . Companies like A Foreign Affair have been capitalizing on the demand for marriage minded husbands. Every month they bring groups of men to Russian and the Ukraine. The women attend what A Foreign Affair calls a social, hundreds of young beautiful Russian women attend these events with the hope to get the chances to meet one of 25 or so men that have traveled from the USA or Europe. 23 Year old Olga from Odessa says, "I have given up looking for a man in the Ukraine, I have no problem finding a date, but finding a man I would want to be the father of my children is a completely different thing. I want a man my children can admire and respect. I want a man that will be by friend, my soul mate and my lover"
Marketing BS from AFA. Notice the grammar errors, Every month they bring groups of men to Russian and the Ukraine.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Voyager1 wrote:
1stworldview wrote:Russian women have begun to turn to mail order bride sites to find a husband . Companies like A Foreign Affair have been capitalizing on the demand for marriage minded husbands. Every month they bring groups of men to Russian and the Ukraine. The women attend what A Foreign Affair calls a social, hundreds of young beautiful Russian women attend these events with the hope to get the chances to meet one of 25 or so men that have traveled from the USA or Europe. 23 Year old Olga from Odessa says, "I have given up looking for a man in the Ukraine, I have no problem finding a date, but finding a man I would want to be the father of my children is a completely different thing. I want a man my children can admire and respect. I want a man that will be by friend, my soul mate and my lover"
Marketing BS from AFA. Notice the grammar errors, Every month they bring groups of men to Russian and the Ukraine.
Companies like A Foreign Affair have been capitalizing on the demand for marriage minded husbands. Every month they bring groups of men to Russian and the Ukraine. The women attend what A Foreign Affair calls a social, hundreds of young beautiful Russian women attend these events
Yup, just a propaganda hit piece. Too obvious. Get real.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

If it is marketing, it is bad marketing. It says russian women want to be wined and dined, want houses and to be made to made to feel special. Money, pedestals and entitlement. Whoredom with an entitlement complex. So the same as western women.

What is attractive in that for a man? I can meet plenty of women interested in my money, house, and being wined and dined here.

Between the lines it says russian women are not interested in the hardships their men face and supporting them and raising a stronger russian generation. They prefer to go chase money elsewhere. So what makes you think they will be interested in you and any problems you face?
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

1stworldview wrote:Women sitting alone together in a cafe would not give most observers pause, but in Russia, a group of women alone acts as a reminder of the country's deficiency in marriageable men. Lonely Russian women are commonplace in Moscow and other major Russian cities where men are dramatically outnumbered by the opposite sex. Mothers and daughters alike bemoan the lack of options available to them romantically. Men are not only scarce, but a good one is next to impossible to find.

To answer the demand for good, decent men, clubs have been emerging across Russia to provide women with the means the experiences they have long craved. One club, Marusia, has taken the concept a step further. Many clubs will have male-based entertainment for women to enjoy. Marusia offers services for women to be in close proximity, if not actual contact, with a desirable man. Women may pay between a few hundred to a couple thousand dollars for the privilege of cuddling with male employees for the experience of closeness and physical connection they cannot find elsewhere.

Starved for affection and love, some patrons of Marusia will request men to spend time with in private rooms. 50% of Russian women are single, with few prospects of a lasting relationship on the horizon. Marusia and clubs like it help these women fill a void, even for a few hours before they resume their search for men that can step into the role of lover, partner, and provider.

Russian women have begun to turn to mail order bride sites to find a husband. Companies like A Foreign Affair have been capitalizing on the demand for marriage minded husbands. Every month they bring groups of men to Russian and the Ukraine. The women attend what A Foreign Affair calls a social, hundreds of young beautiful Russian women attend these events with the hope to get the chances to meet one of 25 or so men that have traveled from the USA or Europe. 23 Year old Olga from Odessa says, "I have given up looking for a man in the Ukraine, I have no problem finding a date, but finding a man I would want to be the father of my children is a completely different thing. I want a man my children can admire and respect. I want a man that will be by friend, my soul mate and my lover"
Wow, this was eye opening. I know that there are 10 million more single women than single men in Russia (in America, it is just the opposite).

What a difference location makes. In the US men are the ones who having a hard time finding single women (who are not fat or ugly). In Russia, most of the women are beautiful and in shape and they are having a hard time finding single men.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Russian1860
Freshman Poster

Post by Russian1860 »

The article is quite amusing. :lol:
It was definitely written by outsider, who knows about Russia very little and from western mass media only. It is full of stereotypes, like Russians drink vodka from dawn till dusk, and like Russian women refuse to have relationship with Russian men, which are so ridiculous, that I even won't oppose.
I don't know about statistics, but the reality is that like almost everywhere in other countries hot women are surrounded by suitors, and I wouldn't say that there are more women, than men in Russia.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

These kind of studies are always misleading as they don't tell you what demographic they target. In the younger age groups category single men will outnumber single women by a signficant amount because men tend to marry younger women. Hence there will be far more mid 20s men than women, as they marry 30+ men. That will apply everywhere. In the older age groups the opposite occurs: single women outnumber single men because more men die and few older women are in relationships with younger men. This leaves an excess of single young men and single older women. So if you want an old babuska, ja there will be plenty to pick from. But who wants to pay for one whose udders are hanging and whose kunt has had 100 pistons pumping in that cylinder which is now so loose there is almost no friction?

I figure the turning point must be about 35. Women early to late 20s get snapped up by 30+ men. If the man dies or they get divorced, men their age are getting younger woman. A late 30s guy wont go for a 40 yo heifer. A man in his early to mid 40s will go for a 35 year old. A man who would go for a 40+ woman would be well over 50, and why would such a man want to marry again and risk losing all his life savings close to retirement? he might pomp them, but would not be in rush to marry. Why would he be? At that age his kids also need his attention and money, and he has the cash flow to travel, like lekker, and pursue toys and hobbies. The 40+ woman is desperate as her looks are about gone and what women have other interests than relationshits? But the older man is now wise and not going to think with his dick again.

About everywhere there is a surplus of 40+ divorcees that men won't marry as they have already farked over a man, now need another man to fund their old age. Men might give them a dick, but not cash or a ring.

This seems to apply to the USA as well:
http://www.citylab.com/housing/2015/02/ ... en/385369/

So there is a vast surplus of women if you look at the 35+ group and especially the 45+ group. Good luck filtering through that ouma demographic in any nation.