-----

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

-----

Post by Ghost »

-----
Last edited by Ghost on October 24th, 2016, 8:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Anatol
Junior Poster

Re: Prognostications For 2015

Post by Anatol »

Hello,

[~} 1st, you shouldn't be engaging in p**-marital re*ations. Obviously this site is for all the males who wish to do that. Still, it must be pointed out that you are engaging in sin.

[~} 2nd, the state of affairs in U.S.A. is very very bad. However, the real problem is that no nation is seeing the cancer this country poses to the rest of the world. It is as if the self-defence mechanisms of entire countries have failed the previous 15 years and continue to fail even when one can see U.S.A. is a matriarchal, anti-male den.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 29th, 2020, 4:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Ghost,

You know I don't agree with much of your life outlook and view it as pretty extreme and paranoid, but have to credit you with taking the effort to pen a long and insightful post about the perils of being a man in 2015 (and beyond) US and Western world.

Many trends you describe, including the increasingly aggressive and obsessive role of technology in our lives, the false promise of connectedness that hides crafty marketing to buy the latest device/app, the craving for the latest expensive iSomething that forces many a young person to go deeper in debt. All of this is true and will go on unabated for the foreseeable future.

Despite that, whether one lives in the US or the Philippines, they have a choice between intellectual enslavement and intellectual freedom. You and many others could exercise this choice, and its obvious and not so obvious consequences, anywhere in the world.

It still baffles me why so many in here keep debating on whether the "HA feeling" is something that can be felt in the US or abroad, when it's in fact a sole function of one's ability to learn what's good for them and structure their lives around said good.
Devil Dog
Freshman Poster

Post by Devil Dog »

Ghost wrote: Entrepreneurship – It won’t be for the faint of heart and you wouldn’t want to have to rely on this, but if you love doing something, then do it and hope for the best. Or if you have a knack for marketing, your chances are probably better if you can create also. Being a moral entrepreneur will limit your success. People always become more susceptible to snake-oil salesmen in dire times. You’ll probably make more money being a phone-psychic fraud than a writer who writes e-books that legitimately could help people. Which ties into my last one…
ITT, chronically depressed loser OP makes long rationalization of why he need not bother trying to succeed. Read the fable of The Fox and the Grapes for the classic version.

I quoted the passage on entrepreneurialism because it is absolutely rife with incorrect information. OP please give details of your entrepreneurial experiences which you base your information on. None, right?

"Doing what you love" is the worst path to take in being an entrepreneur. It is just stupid advice, but always seems to be given by know-nothings. Here is some quality advice: "Find a need. Fulfill that need." or better yet "Find a problem. Provide a solution to that problem." I would also add: "Stop being a whiny little bitch and make something happen." If some of you dipshits would put as much effort into succeeding (with money, women, whatever) as you put into making excuses you WOULD meet with success.
Anatol
Junior Poster

Post by Anatol »

Ghost wrote:
Anatol wrote:Hello,

[~} 1st, you shouldn't be engaging in p**-marital re*ations. Obviously this site is for all the males who wish to do that. Still, it must be pointed out that you are engaging in sin.

[~} 2nd, the state of affairs in U.S.A. is very very bad. However, the real problem is that no nation is seeing the cancer this country poses to the rest of the world. It is as if the self-defence mechanisms of entire countries have failed the previous 15 years and continue to fail even when one can see U.S.A. is a matriarchal, anti-male den.
<> <>

2. China is definitely resisting to some extent. Russia is embroiled in a de facto conflict with the U.S. I haven't been to Russia and suspect it is still feminist (it used to have misandrist laws enforced) but China is very patriarchal. If you had ever gone there you would have seen it with your own eyes. Asian countries do allow females a lot more control in the home, while the man dominates outside. Though he is still king of his castle, and remember, in China the one who pays for the home (i.e. the husband) gets to keep it in the event of a divorce.

I know you left everything in U.S.A. to go to China and migrating to another nation is very difficult ~ however, ANY place that has females dressing with the lower portion of their body showing and ANY place that has more than 5 ~ 1% women in science, technology, art, singing, sports, martial-arts, electronics, computers, etc. and ANY place that has women playing archery in the Olympics and gymnastics in the Olympics is NOT patriarchal. It MAY give the man power over the woman outside in society {(in actuality it's not because REAL power means forbidding females to be masculine in any form)} but the females are ALL MEN IN WOMEN'S BODIES. YUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The divorce rate of Chinese cities is nearly 25% now ~ ha ha ha ha ha, STUPID Chinese men NEVER learn! They're too open to Western influence, which also explains how China became capitalist {(nationalist)} in the 1920s and also communist in the 1920s. While this was/is an okay social experiment because the PARAMETRES regarding male-female interactions in this experiment had not changed.........once there is a DIRE change in male-female interactions and roles, the country is DOOMED and a slave to the West forever. Some things like no women's rights and no p**-marital re*ations cannot be fiddled with. Forever.

Lastly, I GUARANTEE that by 2020, the demented American males will be trying to have American-style football in the Olympics ~ and STUPID Chinese men will be the FIRST ones who will train their females in this disgusting, masculine way.

Keep copying, Chinese dunces. Keep copying WITHOUT thinking and keep thinking that men in women's bodies is 'progress', ha ha ha ha!
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

-----

Post by Ghost »

-----
Last edited by Ghost on October 24th, 2016, 8:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Devil Dog wrote:
Ghost wrote: Entrepreneurship – It won’t be for the faint of heart and you wouldn’t want to have to rely on this, but if you love doing something, then do it and hope for the best. Or if you have a knack for marketing, your chances are probably better if you can create also. Being a moral entrepreneur will limit your success. People always become more susceptible to snake-oil salesmen in dire times. You’ll probably make more money being a phone-psychic fraud than a writer who writes e-books that legitimately could help people. Which ties into my last one…
ITT, chronically depressed loser OP makes long rationalization of why he need not bother trying to succeed. Read the fable of The Fox and the Grapes for the classic version.

I quoted the passage on entrepreneurialism because it is absolutely rife with incorrect information. OP please give details of your entrepreneurial experiences which you base your information on. None, right?

"Doing what you love" is the worst path to take in being an entrepreneur. It is just stupid advice, but always seems to be given by know-nothings. Here is some quality advice: "Find a need. Fulfill that need." or better yet "Find a problem. Provide a solution to that problem." I would also add: "Stop being a whiny little bitch and make something happen." If some of you dipshits would put as much effort into succeeding (with money, women, whatever) as you put into making excuses you WOULD meet with success.
I can't help but wondering what traitors like you have gotten for selling yourselves to evil. They have destroyed the community you grew up in. You might once have thought you would take a bullet for it, but they have destroyed it without you doing anything. They have taken your daughter. Instead of being the proud matriarch it was her birthright to be right now, she is just another whore in a corporate harem. They are wiping out your society. And what do you get for your selling out of future generations? You imagine you will keep your creature comforts as you run out the clock? And of course you know at some level you won't even get that. I don't blame you. It is probably not your fault.
Devil Dog
Freshman Poster

Post by Devil Dog »

^ Just more pussified bitching about the situation by a couple of HA "victims".

You know what is really funny about you two? You rail about the feminization of society, but then you act like bitches. Be a man! If you don't like the situation, then put your f***ing shoulder into it and make something happen.

But you won't do that. You want to complain about how difficult it is. And Boo Hoo, you can't get women. No shit. You ARE women. Why would a woman need you? They can piss and moan and complain plenty for themselves so they have no need for you.
Anatol
Junior Poster

Post by Anatol »

Devil Dog wrote:^ Just more <> about the situation by a couple of HA "victims".

You know what is really funny about you two? You rail about the feminization of society, but then you act like bitches. Be a man! If you don't like the situation, then put your
<>

But you won't do that. You want to complain about how difficult it is. And Boo Hoo, you can't get women. <> You ARE women. Why would a woman need you? They can <> and complain plenty for themselves so they have no need for you.

Ha ha ha ha, stupid American fool. Is it possible to move a mountain with a spoon? 'Be man!'. Here's a spoon. Go make that 500,000 tonne mountain move. What's this? You can't make a dent in it??? What's the matter? 'Be a man!' Make it move! Otherwise you ARE a woman!
Devil Dog
Freshman Poster

Post by Devil Dog »

Silly Slavic dipshit, trying to move a mountain with a spoon.

I define my goals. I set my own activities. I have no need to move a mountain. I only want to make more money than what I need, which I do easily. That leaves me with time and money which I use to pursue whatever I want.
Anatol
Junior Poster

Post by Anatol »

Devil Dog wrote:Silly Slavic <>, trying to move a mountain with a spoon.

I define my goals. I set my own activities. I have no need to move a mountain. I only want to make more money than what I need, which I do easily. That leaves me with time and money which I use to pursue whatever I want.
Filthy American, go brainwash the rest of the world ~ you and that pathetic thing you call a 'woman' should be exterminated as crimes against humanity ~ the topic of any normal male having to be in a re*ation with that 'thing' is not even considered.
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

Devil Dog wrote:^ Just more pussified bitching about the situation by a couple of HA "victims".

You know what is really funny about you two? You rail about the feminization of society, but then you act like bitches. Be a man! If you don't like the situation, then put your f***ing shoulder into it and make something happen.

But you won't do that. You want to complain about how difficult it is. And Boo Hoo, you can't get women. No shit. You ARE women. Why would a woman need you? They can piss and moan and complain plenty for themselves so they have no need for you.
You should know by now that Happier Abroad :roll: is one big pity party....
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Ghost wrote:The last things to go, if they ever do, will be the humanities and tasks requiring humanness. Teaching, for example, won’t get replaced until towards the end, if at all.
http://www.voanews.com/content/south-ko ... 67151.html
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Devil Dog wrote:^ Just more pussified bitching about the situation by a couple of HA "victims".

I wonder if even you believe the inversion you are promoting, whereby spineless effeminate cowards like you who follow the ultimate female principle of kowtowing to anyone who seems like they are in authority are said to be manly, while decent men standing up against evil are said to be feminine.

Return to “General Discussions”