Women are equal to men

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Women are equal to men

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

Women are equal to men...except when they are not.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... USTER.html
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Women are equal to men

Post by Moretorque »

The female is totally superior to the male, the male has to have mother to exist mother does not need the males to survive. The only male in existence to possibly challenge, equal or surpass mother would be Mr. Wu.
Time to Hide!
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

Women are the Queens of our planet.....They are not equal to man....In fact they are far far superior...The greatest inventors are women, the greatest leaders are women, even God is woman!
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 29th, 2020, 4:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

The wrote:Women are the Queens of our planet.....They are not equal to man....In fact they are far far superior...The greatest inventors are women, the greatest leaders are women, even God is woman!
Ghost wrote:It's pretty easy to feel superior when society regards you (simultaneously) as 'strong and independent,' a protected class immune to criticism, and oppressed and in need of beta-tax-slave $.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Actually the creator of the bible is mother, James that gal in your avatar would be worth the abuse all day long.
Time to Hide!
Anatol
Junior Poster

Post by Anatol »

Hello,

Until males feel male-camaraderie again there will be no resistance ~ this is why all great faiths and all great cultures kept females sequestered out of society ~ the female will completely disrupt the bonds with her presence. Hopefully SOME major nation on earth will realise this and become a rallying-point against women's rights. The MOMENT this happens.........feminism can be DEAD everywhere!
Gadfly
Freshman Poster

Post by Gadfly »

You Americans, Brits, and everyone else in the West (i.e. Europe) came up with this man-made, secular, atheistic notion of "equality."

And now you are mocking women for taking this notion to its logical conclusion?

If you're going to accept, without question, false ideas like "equality," then you have to accept the consequences as well.
Anatol
Junior Poster

Post by Anatol »

Gadfly wrote:You Americans, Brits, and everyone else in the West (i.e. Europe) came up with this man-made, secular, atheistic notion of "equality."

If you're going to accept, without question, false ideas like "equality," then you have to accept the consequences as well.
Hello,

You are 100% right! Everything that has happened in the Western nations is the result of the MALES encouraging feminism in EVERY way possible! This is a problem with the modern Western man and especially with the American male ~ he will NEVER accept responsibility for anything. But the REAL problem is ~ Why did Russian, Chinese and Indian men accept feminism 20 years ago????? I simply don't understand this. All 3 nations accepted total American culture but one would think they would be smart enough to keep out such a pernicious evil that turns females into males.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Women are far more powerful than men and that is why all cultures and religions kept females in check. Muslims went step further and made sure women are covered from head to toe, it might sound too radical but there are good reasons for that.
Once you allow women to use their sexuality as a weapon it creates imbalance in society as we can see now in Western world

Everything a man does in his life is to impress and attract opposite sex, its sad but true. Rich man still wants to be with women, rich woman doesn't give a shit about man
Anatol
Junior Poster

Post by Anatol »

Banano wrote:Women are far more powerful than men and that is why all cultures and religions kept females in check. Muslims went step further and made sure women are covered from head to toe, it might sound too radical but there are good reasons for that.
Once you allow women to use their <> as a weapon it creates imbalance in society as we can see now in Western world

Everything a man does in his life is to impress and attract opposite M<, its sad but true. Rich man still wants to be with women, rich woman doesn't give a <> about man

Hello,

You are correct basically. They are NOT far more powerful but they have one major power ~ they have the female body which attracts the male like a dog to a bone, and they control the 3-letter word. Hence, their 'power' is kept in check easily if there's no feminism ~ or it becomes very very very dangerous if there is no control on this due to feminism.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Anatol wrote:Hello,

Until males feel male-camaraderie again there will be no resistance ~ this is why all great faiths and all great cultures kept females sequestered out of society ~ the female will completely disrupt the bonds with her presence. Hopefully SOME major nation on earth will realise this and become a rallying-point against women's rights. The MOMENT this happens.........feminism can be DEAD everywhere!
The Mens Business Association is where men can bond like this.....but men refuse to turn up and bond like this...it is surprising to me.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Gadfly wrote:You Americans, Brits, and everyone else in the West (i.e. Europe) came up with this man-made, secular, atheistic notion of "equality."

Yep..the whole idea of "equality" is garbage and I knew that when it was first talked about when I was 14....the girls were saying "we want to be equal to the boys".....and I pointed out "but you are not equal to us"....and they called me a male chauvinist pig for saying so.
Anatol
Junior Poster

Post by Anatol »

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:
Anatol wrote:Hello,

The Mens Business Association is where men can bond like this.....but men refuse to turn up and bond like this...it is surprising to me.
Hello,

I am in agreement ~ I also don't understand why no men ever band together to form their own organisations or speak against the evil concept of women's equality ~ one can only guess it's due to all the societal conditioning and the desire of so many modern Western men to think it's 'progress' to give females equal rights. These idiots take orders from females every day. They don't even realise what a disgrace they are to the male gender.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

What is MBA? is it like MRA or MGTOW?