Opinion of Henry's new filipina Lifebeyondthesea.com

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Opinion of Henry's new filipina Lifebeyondthesea.com

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

What does everyone think of henrys girl? He says she is 21 and hard worker and gives to her parents and it sounds like she doesn't expect support. She is also willing to give up children( but possibly adopt someday). Whats the catch? Is she one of those rare gems that just wants financial security or do you think she just wants to live the easy life and sit back and let henry pay his parents bills?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgLVJqyn9AA
Last edited by newlifeinphilippines on January 7th, 2015, 4:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Opinion of Henry's new filipina

Post by Rock »

Exotic. She looks about 4'6". Those types are abundant in province. Should be easy for you if that's what floats your boat.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Rock wrote:Exotic. She looks about 4'6". Those types are abundant in province. Should be easy for you if that's what floats your boat.
Not so much about her looks bu t her personality were talking about also. Cause really we all knwo that is what makes or breaks a girl when she is with a foreigner. Whats your opinion of the situation in general?
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:
Rock wrote:Exotic. She looks about 4'6". Those types are abundant in province. Should be easy for you if that's what floats your boat.
Not so much about her looks bu t her personality were talking about also. Cause really we all knwo that is what makes or breaks a girl when she is with a foreigner. Whats your opinion of the situation in general?
If she's happy with him and he's happy with her, then let's be happy for them.

Philippines is full of easygoing girls who don't demand much and would be happy with a guy like Henry. It seems he might just have found one of them.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Rock wrote:If she's happy with him and he's happy with her, then let's be happy for them.

Philippines is full of easygoing girls who don't demand much and would be happy with a guy like Henry. It seems he might just have found one of them.
Good for the two of them. I couldn't help noticing he started his quest from a third-tier city and ticked to second and third-tier cities, where rural lifetyle abounds and the more traditional and less demanding cuties are found. He does seem to have done his homework...
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

publicduende wrote:
Rock wrote:If she's happy with him and he's happy with her, then let's be happy for them.

Good for the two of them. I couldn't help noticing he started his quest from a third-tier city and ticked to second and third-tier cities, where rural lifetyle abounds and the more traditional and less demanding cuties are found. He does seem to have done his homework...

did he find her in dumaguete? I wasn't sure cause in his recent video it sounded like she may be from somewhere else? Dumaguete is full of foreigners and henry had trouble for a year there so the women in that city are not any better than cebu city.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:did he find her in dumaguete? I wasn't sure cause in his recent video it sounded like she may be from somewhere else? Dumaguete is full of foreigners and henry had trouble for a year there so the women in that city are not any better than cebu city.
I don't know. Perhaps the mystery will be solved if we watch more videos, but I really don't have the luxury of that much time.

Didn't know Dumaguete has a higher than usual concentration of poreners? How come?
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

publicduende wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:did he find her in dumaguete? I wasn't sure cause in his recent video it sounded like she may be from somewhere else? Dumaguete is full of foreigners and henry had trouble for a year there so the women in that city are not any better than cebu city.
I don't know. Perhaps the mystery will be solved if we watch more videos, but I really don't have the luxury of that much time.

Didn't know Dumaguete has a higher than usual concentration of poreners? How come?

Ned and Michelle also have an extensive video series in demaguete. It seems to be foreigner central and henry said that was one reason why he had trouble finding a "gem" there it seems. They even have hookers on the boardwalk at times there. It was named one of the top expat destinations by some magazine. I dont know why it has become so popular.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

publicduende wrote:

Ned and Michelle also have an extensive video series in demaguete. It seems to be foreigner central and henry said that was one reason why he had trouble finding a "gem" there it seems. They even have hookers on the boardwalk at times there. It was named one of the top expat destinations by some magazine. I dont know why it has become so popular.
1. Aren't there some oil expats who live there?

2. It's got perhaps one of the reputed best and most stable climates in all of Philippines.

3. It's got many universities and students which seems to attract expats too.
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

Henry definitaly did his homework. He startet in Bohol but there came robbers in to his house. So he left quickly.

Dumagute is called the place of the gentle people. They seem to be little more civilized then other parts of the PI. Also Bacoload has many foreigners. I thought myself of copying Henry´s tactic but I got lost in fun cities Pattaya and AC.

I read that Henry wants to even build a house for his girl after the marriage. It´s kind of win win. Can´t say who made the better deal. If Henry buys a house in her name it´s probably a better deal for her though I don´t know how they handle the topic of kids as Henry does not want new ones. But if it´s worth it he showed being flexible.

Now the challenge will be to keep his hands from other women as he himself said. To many hot women around who are keen to flirt.
davewe
Experienced Poster

Post by davewe »

Rock wrote:
publicduende wrote:

1. Aren't there some oil expats who live there?

2. It's got perhaps one of the reputed best and most stable climates in all of Philippines.

3. It's got many universities and students which seems to attract expats too.
I like the Duma area and it's at the top of my list when I move. I think I read there are about 1500 expats there.

Reasons why IMO: Better than average infrastructure, 4 universities, decent hospitals, a nice enough boardwalk area, restaurants and a few smaller malls. Outside the city are towns like Valencia, which is elevated enough to be cooler. Lots of the more well heeled expats live in Valencia; it's quiet, cooler and yet just 15-20 minutes from the city. Beaches not too far from Duma. Plus the prices are less than Cebu City. We're going again in April and might try to look Henry up.

As far as anyone implying that Henry had troubles finding a good girl because of the foreigner completion - I don't buy that. I wish him well but it's only been a month.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Is that henry makow? Who is henry? You should specify for those who don't know.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

in the comments he said she had a 25 year old foreigner before him and now sh e is living with henry. So she has already been blown out by one foreigner and who knows how many countless pinoy boys LOL. So shes not the innocent provincial girl as we orgiinally thought.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

The girl in background from 2:36 to 2:38 might be quite attractive. Why is it so rare to see foreigners with girls like that lol?
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster

Post by MrBlueLight »

She doesn't look 4'6", more like 5'0 or 5'1