Updates from Winston's Return to the Philippines!

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags Image after uploading them to a third party site.
celery2010
Freshman Poster

Post by celery2010 »

Winston wrote:
Banano wrote: Thats BS Winston, how come you look photogenic in you old pic, one when you were 20 or something?
You actually looked better than average, cute kid...
Since then you somehow turned unphotogenic ?
Learn about basic photography and basic science. When you become a little overweight or have a round face, the camera will BLOAT up your face big time. Try taking photos of overweight people and you will see what I mean. Also, when you use flash on people, it tends to make their face and skin look nasty and weird. Try taking pictures of lots of people with flash and you will see what I mean. Even in my old pics, I looked better in person.
If you see Winston on video, he does indeed look a little different. A lot of people just look very different in pictures, on video, etc. We should get Rock to answer this one.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

celery2010 wrote:
Winston wrote:
Banano wrote: Thats BS Winston, how come you look photogenic in you old pic, one when you were 20 or something?
You actually looked better than average, cute kid...
Since then you somehow turned unphotogenic ?
Learn about basic photography and basic science. When you become a little overweight or have a round face, the camera will BLOAT up your face big time. Try taking photos of overweight people and you will see what I mean. Also, when you use flash on people, it tends to make their face and skin look nasty and weird. Try taking pictures of lots of people with flash and you will see what I mean. Even in my old pics, I looked better in person.
If you see Winston on video, he does indeed look a little different. A lot of people just look very different in pictures, on video, etc. We should get Rock to answer this one.

I was just kidding, I know Winnie isnt as ugly as people think...its just camera thing

but how you explain the fact that hookers reject him?Even in PH...
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

> but how you explain the fact that hookers reject him?Even in PH...

Lol, well they're women, do they need a reason? Maybe they're having their time of the month or something, or they need to wash their hair.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Winston wrote:I told you a TRILLION times already you idiot, I'm not photogenic. In person I look different. My face in 3D looks skinnier and without the flash from the camera, my face looks more normal and decent. I still have a cute look on my face. I'm using high quality facial cleansers and moisturizers. Dianne even uses the ones I use because they are better than the ones you get at the store. The OPC I take has also improved my health and skin texture greatly.

So f**k you, you dickhead. Come meet me in person and you will see that I look a lot better than you imagine. How many TRILLIONS of times do I have to explain that to you?! You faggot. I'm sick and tired of explaining this to you over and over again.

The camera bloats my face. What you see in the pictures is NOT what you see in person with your own eyes if you were to meet me in person. How many f***ing times do I have to explain that to you?

Here I'm considered attractive still. Not a 2. I look refined, educated, sincere and not barbaric/primitive like the average guy here. That puts me as a good catch to many girls here. If I got skinner, my natural cute innocent face that I was born with would come out more too.

Dianne likes me because we have a connection and my personality and personal qualities are appealing and make up for my weight. We had a connection the moment we met. A connection isn't something you can define in words. It's something you have to feel to know. It's not definable in words. If you ever had a connection with someone, you'd know what I mean. But a lot of you guys are too shallow and macho to have a real connection with someone else.

I also give off a certain energy and vibe that appeals to some people. That makes me more attractive to them, especially as they get to know me. I'm not like the average guy at all. I'm more easy going, more open minded and carefree. Not an anal prick like many guys are. So I stand out from other guys. A lot of girls like that and feel more comfortable around me cause of it.

I've explained this to you all before. But many of you are too one-dimensional to see the reality of it all. Come here and visit me and you will see what I mean and learn something.

Furthermore, if I really looked like a 2, then everyone would look at me like they are repulsed. But NO ONE does. Instead, I get looks of respect and admiration here, like I always have since 2007. Duh.
Winston, most of the posters here pestering you for the way you look like may well be wrong.

The fact remains that you look unhealthy and, judging from what you yourself posted here over the past couple of years, you really are in need of rethinking both your eating and sexual habits! No amount of narcissism and self-complacency will give you back a measure of health.

Forget about looking handsome, that's just a subjective matter and I may agree with you. This is all about being healthy, and fit for the next 40 years of your life.

Wherever you are, I would advise to:

1) eat less processed carbs and sugars and more fibers; proteins and fat are still OK as long as you don't gorge on carbs and sugars at the same time;

2) ditch Angeles City - from what everybody says it's a whoreville only meant to please cheap Charlie sex tourists - and move to a city where quality of life is better and infrastructure booming; I found Davao City the perfect place to be in the Philippines, but feel free to explore! Just...leave AC!

3) once there, hit the gym or do at least 3 long jogs a week in the local park; you really have to lose 10 Kilos, gain your breath and make those joints supple again.

Good luck.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

if winston is handosme then Im a male supermodel

he looks unhealthy, skin is best indicator of inner health and it doesnt look good ,
how the fuk can he be vegeterian and obese at the same time?

something is seriously wrong with him..if he doenst act I cant see him making past 50

sorry winnie, i just cbf'd sugarcoating it for you, i just say the way it it
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

Winston, maybe you should spend 3-6 months at a time in Philippines and get out beforebyou get tired of it. It sounds like going back after a dry spell reminded you of all the good things. Get out before the bad things pop up, gobback to Taiwan, focus on work and build up huge funds to have even MORE fun when you go back to Phils.

I love the post about the expat who thinks in quantum physics. He is wrong about ONE thing though. In NE Asia, most married guys DO have sex with other women and their wives don't leavd them. They get the famIly AND the variety many desire.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

The_Adventurer wrote:Winston, maybe you should spend 3-6 months at a time in Philippines and get out beforebyou get tired of it. It sounds like going back after a dry spell reminded you of all the good things. Get out before the bad things pop up, gobback to Taiwan, focus on work and build up huge funds to have even MORE fun when you go back to Phils.

I love the post about the expat who thinks in quantum physics. He is wrong about ONE thing though. In NE Asia, most married guys DO have sex with other women and their wives don't leavd them. They get the famIly AND the variety many desire.

good advice
3-6 months is a sweet spot, anything longer than 6 months will do you damage
Winston
Site Admin

Re: I'm back in the Philippines... Wow!

Post by Winston »

Hi all,
I'm headed to the Philippines in a few days. Are any of you there that want to meet up?

Now I can finally be FREE and WILD again! I can finally be ALIVE again in a culture and environment that is fun, open, positive and pro-male! Not paranoid, uptight, negative, stuck up, and closed like Taiwan and America!
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Good on ya mate!!

It was about time, this deserves its own thread?

Try different places, avoid Manila and AC if you can, I know its gonna be hard to stay away from p4p but try your best, its better to do one regular than 10 p4p
Devil Dog
Freshman Poster

Post by Devil Dog »

Banano wrote:Good on ya mate!!

It was about time, this deserves its own thread?

Try different places, avoid Manila and AC if you can, I know its gonna be hard to stay away from p4p but try your best, its better to do one regular than 10 p4p
But those P4P girls think Winston is sooooo guapo.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Im not saying Winnie is not guapo to those p4p girls and they will have hard time keeping hands off him(or off his wallet) :lol: but he needs to stay away and try to date someone on his level. intellectually, financially and physically.

That will bring happiness and heal you Winston
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

We are in Angeles city now. It's so surreal here. To see girls wink and smile at you loosely. It's like a dream or paradise or heaven. Very surreal. Like another world.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster

Post by MrBlueLight »

They are not smiling or winking at you, they are smiling and winking at your wallet.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

MrBlueLight wrote:They are not smiling or winking at you, they are smiling and winking at your wallet.

Yep. I been to angeles and deep down I hated the place. I tried to enjoy myself but i just couldn't mentally get over the fact of its immorality and women after my money and selfishness.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

MrBlueLight wrote:They are not smiling or winking at you, they are smiling and winking at your wallet.
Yes and no. Sure people who want your money will smile at you more. However, it is also well known that Filipino culture is more friendly and warm and smiling. So it is an integral part of Filipino culture as well. Thus you will get smiles from people who are not trying to get your money too.

Again you are one dimensional and narrow and only see one piece of the pie. You do not look at the big picture which is multi-faceted.