India - Any opinions?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Re: India - Any opinions?

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

yeah india looks like quite a destitute place but there is a lot of things that make me curious about it.
DarrylJenks
Freshman Poster

Post by DarrylJenks »

Nami321 wrote:Newlifeinphilippines! It’s not a big deal friends. Some of them speak Urdu and Hindi which will be helpful for you during the tour. You can also tour India tour guide to explore the Indian attractions. I want to suggest you should definitely go there at least one time. I assure, You will spend a great time there.You don't worry about anything.
Want to know about the west coast tour packages

http://www.businessinsider.com/afp-two- ... ist-2015-1
Aut Vincere Aut Mors
Luc Furr
Freshman Poster

Re: India

Post by Luc Furr »

starchild5 wrote:India was the richest and the most advanced country for 12 of the 20 centuries the world lived for.

http://www.sabhlokcity.com/2011/02/for- ... t-country/

http://www.theatlantic.com/business/arc ... _126524796#

As you can see, for much of human history...for like 80% of humanities history...India was the place to be....India was by far the richest, most culturally advanced country...This is where the decimal system, zero, algebra got developed, Astronomy, chess etc was invented,

It is only due to the invasion & greed of Middle Eastern Islamic forces and then followed by forces from the west that ruined India. Now, that I'm in Europe I can feel it, Its just fake fiat manipulated currency that has made Europe and America rich. Its fake richness. The real richness is in India and China...but its being ruined by the western fake reverse economic might which makes few richer and many poorer. The central banking system is destroying countries like India and making people poorer and they are loosing their moral fortitude due to the onslaught of western economic system, hence the corruption.

Go to my place in India...Kerala...It was the most advanced place in India in the past, which led to the conquest of India and it still is....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kerala

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kerala_model

This is what an American said about Kerala

Kerala, a state in India, is a bizarre anomaly among developing nations, a place that offers real hope for the future of the Third World. Though not much larger than Maryland, Kerala has a population as big as California's and a per capita annual income of less than $300. But its infant mortality rate is very low, its literacy rate among the highest on Earth, and its birthrate below America's and falling faster. Kerala's residents live nearly as long as Americans or Europeans. Though mostly a land of paddy-covered plains, statistically Kerala stands out as the Mount Everest of social development; there's truly no place like it.

-----------------

It is the most naturally beautiful place in India. People protest here to built roads to protect floura and fauna, unlike in western countries, they built road everywhere for "economic development" here people are not stupid...they know the con.

Kerala was the only place in the world which threw American multi giant coca-cola out for using ground water and depleting the natural resources...not even America, Europe could do it...

People are AWARE...They really know the score...We were a separate place and it was clubbed into India to take the natural resources away by the British...

The losers used their brawn's, and military might when real men concentrated on knowledge, learning, arts etc...

Also, visit a state Rajasthan in the north. These two places..Kerala and Rajasthan is the most visited place in India. Rajasthan for its incredible palaces and architecture. You will be amazed by the depth of design in buildings in Rajasthan.

-----------------

Know that, whatever dirt, corruption you see, is all by manipulation...fake fiat currency making Indians poorer....You have to look beyond the present day manipulation to appropriate India. Also, sex was very much free in India....its only due to British raj much of the freedom was closed out.

You have to read India not like America with its 200 year History..You have to read and experience it with 10,000 years of his past with 5000 being the most documented and visible as a tourist.

The entire western system wants you to be Singular....I'm glad that you are interested in India or any place for that matter...We must do everything...meet women, have fun, be good at computers, go to gym, look good, travel, explore, be free....I truly believe...India will change your perspective of the world..It will surely make you think the world differently...

good luck...Let me know if you need any help....will be glad to guide you to the right places...
LOL you're completely clueless like all those self serving lying fools who call themselves starchildren. India went into the crapper bc the good Gods left. Indians suffer bc they betrayed the Gods and instead chose the demons. Now there is nobody to fight the demons so the demons rape and rape and rape the Indian people.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Starchild is that the only place that has christians and english? Do you have to travel far from the major cities to get there? If i go to other places its too dangerous to talk about christianity?
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:Starchild is that the only place that has christians and english? Do you have to travel far from the major cities to get there? If i go to other places its too dangerous to talk about christianity?
People are tolerant ...you can go to any churches in Kerala and talk about Christianity ..No worries....Just chill and have fun....
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Re: India

Post by starchild5 »

Luc Furr wrote:
LOL you're completely clueless like all those self serving lying fools who call themselves starchildren. India went into the crapper bc the good Gods left. Indians suffer bc they betrayed the Gods and instead chose the demons. Now there is nobody to fight the demons so the demons rape and rape and rape the Indian people.
LOL...and thats the best you got with your singular brain power and bottom feeding low life..You can never see the biggest picture...Its not you..Its your genetics....Yeah...yeah..go back to your lame stream slave life....You don't know anything about gods and demons ....

And the rapes are not as common as in America.....and Europe...It becomes main stream because its rare..

here knock yourself off...

http://www.nationmaster.com/country-inf ... /Rape-rate
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

DarrylJenks wrote:"Why would anyone want to see India with 100 years of lens when it has a history of over 10,000 years....The 1's and 0's itself came from India when it was prosperous."

This guy is all too predictable. Typical Indian. First off, there is no real “Indian” country or civilization to begin with except separate squabbling petty ethnic groups and kingdoms. 100 years ago there was no such nation called india, there use to be an entity known as 'british India' with around 530 Princely states which were loosely administered by several kings who were at constant war with each other. So it is really perplexing and confusing that this guy is soo "patriotic". The British made a mistake creating India as there is no Indian ingroup. There is no outgroup. The languages they speak and their cultural traditions (the only thing that binds them) are largely brought in by foreigners who have long since disappeared by being absorbed. Survivalism and solipsism has shaped their personality. Survivalism makes them opportunistic, ruthless, lying, cunning, scheming, uncaring, duplicitous, inward looking, seeking their own ideology and believing in their own deluded convoluted ideas and lies caring only for their genetic (caste) progeny so that their genetic legacy will continue. What I see in Indian society from north to south, irrespective of language barriers, is that people have a slave morality, they have no identity, society and family dissolves their identity, people are driven by opportunism and hatred (subtle hatred – in some cases jealousy) against others.

Its extremely challenging to administer people of diverse ethnicities, and Hindu rulers who got the power from british after 1947 has found this very early. What makes all Indians tick is their culture which encourages them to be duplicitous hypocrites, with a self-centered worldview driven by blind opportunism and callousness. The Hindu rulers had to create an ideology which can instil a sense of superiority in the meek races of india, so they use religious mythology and fairy tales to brainwash indian society. So Indian society continuously needs myth-creating politicians and lies(notice this guy loves conspiracy theories). You have to continuously pander to the ego, and people need constant reaffirmation that they are great and intelligent. Without this, people are easily demotivated. One thing that happened in India since 1947 is the Central government has kept much of the state administration dependent on funds from center and made sure only stupids and opportunists are encouraged in politics. As I said before, Indians like lies, mostly appealing lies, but when the facade disappears and overhyped the bubble bursts, Indians become insecure, inward-looking, suspicious and reactionary :roll:
You are pathetic... :lol: :lol: regurgitating...the same lame stream stuff again and again...What you saying..everyone knows here already smarty pants...go back to school and learn some history.... :lol: :lol: you are too lame stream to think anything of value...better you just live off of on your social security ..have you even been to India ..lol...

You are a bottom feeding clueless loser...who just sits and does nothing...travel first and see the world....Don't repeat the same BS that we already know off... 8)
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

starchild5 wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:Starchild is that the only place that has christians and english? Do you have to travel far from the major cities to get there? If i go to other places its too dangerous to talk about christianity?
People are tolerant ...you can go to any churches in Kerala and talk about Christianity ..No worries....Just chill and have fun....
Im glad you sparked my interest. I been researching more and the more I learn the more it peeks my interest. I read that Apostle Tim came to India in AD 52 to spread christianity to Kermala. Nice architecture to Raijaistan too. I didn't know all this stuff.

What is the make up? 20 percent christian and the rest are half hindu and half muslim?

Are there any other spots that I should visit for sightseeing? I guess each part of india is different from others and you have to be careful.
DarrylJenks
Freshman Poster

Post by DarrylJenks »

Starchild epitomizes the dumb-indian stereotype: a puffed-up, slow-witted, quasi-incestuous dupe with an agitprop victim’s fantasy and idiocy that elicits both disgust and pity.
Aut Vincere Aut Mors
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:
starchild5 wrote:
Im glad you sparked my interest. I been researching more and the more I learn the more it peeks my interest. I read that Apostle Tim came to India in AD 52 to spread christianity to Kermala. Nice architecture to Raijaistan too. I didn't know all this stuff.

What is the make up? 20 percent christian and the rest are half hindu and half muslim?

Are there any other spots that I should visit for sightseeing? I guess each part of india is different from others and you have to be careful.
Most of Europeans and Americans are totally Ignorant...Now, since, I'm in Europe..I'm shocked at the level of Ignorance they being fed in lame stream media about third world countries.

They were asking me, if I have Insurance in my country and I have to queue up to see a Doctor...Kerala state has the highest per capita bed count in India and it is the first baby friendly state in the entire world ...Google it...

Its just currency manipulation...In Germany only like 10% of the people are rich and rest struggle to pay of their bills, its very expensive to live in Europe over all....They house is like Shoe Box here....99% of the homes and hotels here suck big time...they all have same architecture...Entire Europe is Medieval ....

The homes in Europe you find these...

Now, when you go to Kerala...You find Houses like these...Even the word Bungalow came from India as we lived in big houses..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bungalow

You just have been brainwashed about third world countries...Its not that bad as they project it in first world countries.

I had 100 times better experience in Thailand Philippines than I did in Germany, Belgium, Netherlands.....

You need to break the BLOCK of main stream brainwashing...Kerala is like 100 times better than what you think it is...yes...20% are Christians...The food is excellent...people more honest....The nature beauty best in the world...

Just go to these two places...Kerala and Rajasthan....you will have new perspective on life..good luck
Signet
Freshman Poster

Post by Signet »

I don't have any personal experience with India. I did fly over it (TOTALLY the same thing, right?), and there was a fair amount of pretty verdant land. I don't know any actual statistics or much of the layout, but you can kind of see who is BSing in this particular argument, based on the fact that one person is treating a nation a third the size of the contiguous United States as a single homogeneous mass with one environment. And neither here nor there, but this is incidentally also the same way that 1960s sci-fi shows with lazy/incompetent writers portrayed alien planets. So it's pretty likely that India is not one giant turd awash in poor people and disease, in the same way that the U.S. is not a 3.7m square mile Detroit, and Brazil is not a continent spanning favela.
DarrylJenks
Freshman Poster

Post by DarrylJenks »

Signet wrote:I don't have any personal experience with India. I did fly over it (TOTALLY the same thing, right?), and there was a fair amount of pretty verdant land. I don't know any actual statistics or much of the layout, but you can kind of see who is BSing in this particular argument, based on the fact that one person is treating a nation a third the size of the contiguous United States as a single homogeneous mass with one environment. And neither here nor there, but this is incidentally also the same way that 1960s sci-fi shows with lazy/incompetent writers portrayed alien planets. So it's pretty likely that India is not one giant turd awash in poor people and disease, in the same way that the U.S. is not a 3.7m square mile Detroit, and Brazil is not a continent spanning favela.
You dumb shits really see/hear what you want to huh? :lol:

Aut Vincere Aut Mors
Signet
Freshman Poster

Post by Signet »

DarrylJenks wrote:
You dumb shits really see/hear what you want to huh? :lol:

It takes a special sort of narcissist to quote their own wild ass claim and act like it constitutes evidence. Good job. :lol:

I don't think anyone said that India doesn't have a pollution problem. It may even truly have the worst pollution in the world (certainly that region of the world does, if India itself does not). But saying that an entire country of over a million square miles, outside of what amounts to a couple of large plantations, is literally an open air sewer is a stupid statement. Sorry if that hurts your feelings.
DarrylJenks
Freshman Poster

Post by DarrylJenks »

That's because you can't read you stupid barefoot idiot.

NONE of their waterways would pass a single US standard…..NONE. Do you understand what that means, asshole? Here, let me help you out:
A distraught father whose daughter contracted typhoid muttered in Dr. Chakraborty’s clinic, “The whole country eats excrement?

The doctor weighed the question with more seriousness than he had expected, and said that that was probably true. On the brighter side, she said, it contributed to the eradication of polio in India. People with the best access to the oral polio vaccine discharged it in their stools, allowing the vaccine to reach the drinking water of those on the outer fringes of society.

But in the exchange of germs and maladies between the rich and the poor — a perpetual transaction in Indian society — there is a disturbing trend. The poor live in conditions that make them effective carriers and transmitters of diseases, which the rich then combat with excessive use of antibiotics that are easily available over the counter. This leaves the microbes increasingly resistant to the most powerful drugs of Western medicine, allowing them to transmit the enhanced diseases back to the poor...

There is not yet a cure or vaccine for dengue. But now, scientists from the New Delhi division of the International Center for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology, a global research organization, have reported that a vaccine they have developed has shown encouraging results on mice. Dr. Navin Khanna, who is leading the team of researchers, and whose daughter, by coincidence, recently tested positive for dengue, told me, “It will take at least another five years before the vaccine is ready, if everything goes according to plan.” [Highly unlikely]

There are four strains of the dengue virus, and infection with a second strain can fool the immune system, allowing the virus to replicate. When the body finally realizes its mistake, it floods the system with so many immune attackers that they are poisonous. Such patients must be provided intravenous fluids and round-the-clock care to avoid death.

Twenty years ago, just one of every 50 tourists who returned from the tropics with fever was infected by dengue; now, it is one in six
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/09/26/world ... oblem.html
Aut Vincere Aut Mors
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:
starchild5 wrote:

NewlifeinPhilippines. Go to India to see the sights. There are tons of tourist and where you'll go there will be English. Just don't expect to date Indian women it will never happen.