Amazing New Years Fireworks in Manila.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Re: Amazing New Years Fireworks in Manila.

Post by starchild5 »

...for me Philippines offer's a life style that I could not get in India....I could just walk into any 24/7 7-11 store...get a beer at 2 AM , just smoke at 3 AM and have some food at 4 AM...work, think, be alone at any time i want, The clubs close at 7 AM. Just go to Mall and watch a new movie the whole day for the same price of ticket :D :D ..That's the best part...In Philippines..You can watch a movie multiple times in cinema halls on the same day.

There are lots of places to see, Scuba diving, beaches etc....

and Then the ultimate factor why we really go...The Women...We shouldn't just say....Ohhh....Philippines is just for women....People don't understand the gravity of these words unless you are born in India or Pakistan or middle east. Yes. Women are Top priority for men, Philippines offers a convenient, cheap way to be with a women..Just being with a women, holding hands, kissing is a way more from where I come ...Its not as easy to be with a women..forget sex...

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

maybe compared to India but for the average guy in practically any other country there really is nothing great abou tphilippines. The people are friendly though and there is a nice atmosphere at times so its a great vacation spot.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:maybe compared to India but for the average guy in practically any other country there really is nothing great abou tphilippines. The people are friendly though and there is a nice atmosphere at times so its a great vacation spot.
true.....whatever India couldn't provide me...Philippines full fills that completely.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 29th, 2020, 4:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

Ghost wrote:It's very difficult to get the balance one needs. I've said before that you'd need Filipina women, Thai food, the Chinese job market, and the dependability of America to be happy. A huge simplification, but that's the idea. Getting it all in one place? Not likely.
yeah thats why i love living in america and then doing extensive vacations overseas and then coming back home. It allows me to save my money and go back to serenity and peace and low drama in america. But it gets dull so i want to travel again. ANd you cant meet nice women in america usually.

but I can't do that forever. For now i can live at home and travel when i want but eventually ill have to move overseas if i want to keep visiting there. Alot of guys have to permanently move overseas cause they dont have a plce to go back to in their home country but then i me at a british guy who would come every year for a few months to his fiance in philippines so im nto sure how he was able to abandon his stuff for so long at a time. That would be expensive to do that also cause your double paying in both countries.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Ghost wrote:It's very difficult to get the balance one needs. I've said before that you'd need Filipina women, Thai food, the Chinese job market, and the dependability of America to be happy. A huge simplification, but that's the idea. Getting it all in one place? Not likely.
Yeah....We are all striving for that balance...I don't think anyone has it yet, those who has, can afford it, has sold their soul, that's why we do not feel it.........If it did...There would be so much positivity, charm and happiness around in that guy that...it would uplift everyone around him and people will start to emulate his success....

The PTB do not want that to happen to humanity. It wants every man to be unhappy, divided, split, never get entirely what he wants, live in hope and struggle...

However, I feel Thailand comes close to achieving that, if it opens up its economy and allows foreigners to work.