Cute Girls vs. Hot Girls Debate

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Will N. Dowd
Junior Poster

Cute Girls vs. Hot Girls Debate

Post by Will N. Dowd »

I'm curious as to other members opinions on cute girls v hot girls debate.

Girls that are taller and attractive are usually labeled as hot, while girls that are shorter and attractive will be labeled cute.

I'm just over 6 foot tall, but I actually prefer shorter girls because they look younger, take up less room in bed, and it makes me feel more powerful being so much taller than them. Most I meet admit to being very shy and insecure with me because they are usually a foot shorter. I tell them the truth that I like them that way. I would rather have a 5 foot girl than a 6 foot one. Being the same height as me would bother me and make me feel less dominant. I think past 5 foot 8 or 9 would be too much for me unless they were very attractive. So I'll take the shorter girl most of the time. I won't turn down tall girls if they are hot, but I much prefer shorter girls. They just seem much more feminine when they are petite. My favorite is petite and cute girls with big boobs, simply so hot.

When it comes to the face, I've noticed that cute girls tend to have a youthful glow that lasts past their teens. Their face just has a happy young look to it even when they don't smile and even when they get older. Hot girls tend to look serious, and this makes them not as friendly looking, and it ages them faster too. I like faces with a happy, young, and friendly look to them. Nothing wrong with a hot look, but hot faces tend to not be friendly, and have a bitch shield look to them, just look at so many anglo women nowadays, that's how they look.

So, I prefer the cute petite girls that might only be labeled as 6 or 7's, but to me just look younger, cuter and more feminine.
I like hot girls too that would be 8 or 9's to most guys, but I feel less comfortable around them.
That's why I like the Philippines, so many cute petite girls running around.

I changed my avatar to my dream girl. Asian, petite, perfect skin, smile and huge boobs. If you want to see her in her birthday suit PM me and I'll send you the link. Just hold your breath, it's eye popping.
Last edited by Will N. Dowd on January 12th, 2015, 6:37 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Re: Cute Girls versus Hot Girls Debate

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

I have noticed that the hotter girls generally dont have that playful smile about them. But for me thats why I always say you can't tell everything by a picture. You have to meet them in person and if they have great personality usually they will have a glowing smile you just love. Nothing worse than a hot girl with a lousy frown or serious pose all the time I wont marry a girl like that. My bargirl was hot though and she had an amazingly playful smile. it was one of her best qualities. She wasn't super hot though more sort of like in between hot and cute. I agree i like short.
Break the chains
Freshman Poster

Post by Break the chains »

Short is the preference, definitely.

When I first started opening my eyes to the reality of western women, I came across articles that concluded taller women generally have higher levels of testosterone, therefore making them more aggressive.

Short girls can be hot too, though! But I do prefer cuteness.

After I saw those articles, I never even looked at women over 5'6" anymore.
Trying to be a better man
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

I prefer tall girls. Even if they are a bit overweight, it doesn't show as much as it would on a short girl. But the most important thing is that she be well-proportioned.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

I'd use 'cute' if a girl isn't quite hot, and/or if she is smaller. But if a short girl were absolutely gorgeous, I might think of her as beautiful, rather than 'cute.' Cute is only so good looking. That's how I use it.

Also, if a girl is pretty, but has childish features, maybe a round face that reminds me of a baby a little, I might use 'cute.'
hybrid
Freshman Poster

Post by hybrid »

I think cute applies to looks not just height. I prefer cute, sweet looking girls. My wife is 5ft. The hotter the girl the hotter to handle.
RUgirlfriend.com - Build Relationships with Russian & Ukrainian Women
hammanta
Junior Poster

Post by hammanta »

Cute is definitely a preference to me as well. I gotta go with short girls as I'm only 5'9" but not too short. I don't like thinking I'm with a child. 5'2-5'5 is the perfect range for me. Like Will N, I also like the dominant feel as I'm a rather muscular guy. A petite 5'2" girl makes me feel a lot more manlier so to speak hahaha. Breasts aren't too big of an issue for me but legs, stomach and butt are.

My only issue is that if I do have a wife that is short, I may feel insecure with how tall my kids may be. Since I'm somewhat short and my brother's and dad are all around the 5'7-5'11 range, I don't have genetics on my side. I know that doesn't always matter but it can be a good determinant.