In America, you need to meet women through your friends!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

In America, you need to meet women through your friends!

Post by jamesbond »

I read a stastic a few years ago that said 63% of people who are married in the US, met their spouse by being introduced to them by someone else! A lot of people meet their boyfriend or girlfriend through their friends. This is very limiting to say the least, what if your not interested in any of the people you meet through your friends? Or maybe you are interested in some of them but they are not interested in you! Also, you probably won't meet a lot of people through your friends, just a few if any. I think a lot of men in the US settle and take whatever woman they can find! It's a sad state of affairs here in the dateless country for men know as the US! LOL :lol:

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Not in the movies. That is why Arabs want to come to the US. Arabs think that in the US you can walk up to women in the street and then invite then to a motel for a quickie and they just say "yes". In fact meetig women in the US is only a bit easier than meeting them in Saudi Arabia.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
Enishi
Freshman Poster

Post by Enishi »

Yeah, in America you gotta build up your social network first. With all the women I've slept with over the past year, it was always with someone who already knew someone I know, kinda like having a reference sheet.

For several years prior to this, being friends with another guy who didnt really have any other friends in our immediate area (combined with poor social skills) resulted in us both being caught in an endless loop of not meeting ANYONE.
track2004_400meters1
Freshman Poster

yeah ... right

Post by track2004_400meters1 »

yeah especially on facebook
Last edited by track2004_400meters1 on September 12th, 2009, 2:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Just from the media and what we are taught as children, every man is a psycho serial killer rapist. 1 in 4 women are raped. etc.

How does she know you arent a mass murderer if she meets you on the street?

You need some person she trusts to co-sign for you.

Of course if people dont want to introduce you to women, or you dont find the women attractive, then you'll be stuck trying to meet stuck up fat women on the internet, or waiting til you can fly to Costa Rica to fock cheap hookers.
track2004_400meters1
Freshman Poster

yeah

Post by track2004_400meters1 »

what is a female?
Last edited by track2004_400meters1 on September 12th, 2009, 2:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Track2004, by the way, thanks for this comment in the guestbook that this site ought to win an award. hehehe
http://www.ultraguest.com/view/1200586414

This site is 100 percent true about american women. And needs to win an award of some sort. Not only do more men need to realize this. Women should read this too. To realize what we really think about them. And then maybe they can change some things about theirselves.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Insidious wrote:Just from the media and what we are taught as children, every man is a psycho serial killer rapist. 1 in 4 women are raped. etc.

How does she know you arent a mass murderer if she meets you on the street?

You need some person she trusts to co-sign for you.

Of course if people dont want to introduce you to women, or you dont find the women attractive, then you'll be stuck trying to meet stuck up fat women on the internet, or waiting til you can fly to Costa Rica to fock cheap hookers.

Your right Insidious. Don't you know all men are potential rapists? All men are creeps and weirdos, according to American women. Well if all men are potential rapists, then all women are potential bitches! LOL :lol:
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

In the movies all women are seen as friendly and approachable and easy to sleep with. When in actuality, just the opposite is true! Like Winston has said, the problem with meeting women through your friends is that, you only get a few choices to meet women each year (if your able to meet any women at all through your friends). Then, you have to like the women that you meet through your friends and want to date her and she has to like you. The other alternative is going to bars and clubs, which are a real meat market.

Think Different
Junior Poster

Post by Think Different »

Enishi wrote:Yeah, in America you gotta build up your social network first. With all the women I've slept with over the past year, it was always with someone who already knew someone I know, kinda like having a reference sheet.

For several years prior to this, being friends with another guy who didnt really have any other friends in our immediate area (combined with poor social skills) resulted in us both being caught in an endless loop of not meeting ANYONE.
Dating American girls (most never become women or ladies) is a business arrangement in disguise. Very few ever give the sense that there's a deep emotional attachment, but more it's a matter of convenience.
Last edited by Think Different on April 16th, 2010, 1:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FuzzX
Freshman Poster

Post by FuzzX »

american women = gross
raindreamer333
Freshman Poster

Post by raindreamer333 »

FuzzX wrote:american women = gross
This is why I want a Filipina instead of a Western woman...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwMLD_4bkLw
FuzzX
Freshman Poster

Post by FuzzX »

This is actually closer to what I had in mind:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEP-j-Iq ... re=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xe7V85lA-bI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90HhZ-pyC2Y

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ICGwoU9ByQ

I am reminded why I need to go back abroad everytime I walk down the street.
globetrotter
Experienced Poster

Post by globetrotter »

Rain,

Fortunately it had been a few hours since lunch when I saw that video.

She weighs, no exaggeration, about the same as 4 or 5 Chinese girls.

110 pounds is heavy here.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Enishi wrote:Yeah, in America you gotta build up your social network first. With all the women I've slept with over the past year, it was always with someone who already knew someone I know, kinda like having a reference sheet.

Yes, in America you need to have a social network of people that you can meet women through. Without that, it will be difficult to meet women on your own.

It's much easier being introduced to a woman, than it is doing "cold approaches." Trying to meet women at bars and clubs is very difficult as well.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."