Banned post on Thaivisa for warning about Thai women

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
drronnie
Freshman Poster

Banned post on Thaivisa for warning about Thai women

Post by drronnie »

I do not understand why Thaivisa banned my post because I was just making a warning that Thai women's main agenda is looking for a provider in all walks of life. I was not even using profanity. My guess the editos of Thaivisa are manginas who think Thia women are gold. Sad indeed :(

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Re: Banned post on Thaivisa for warning about Thai women

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

They dont want the truth of their own relationship with their wives or girlfriends. Allof happier abroad guys are in denial about their own wives and girlfriends overseas.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Some people hold the misconception that all Asian women are awesome wife & mother material by default, and hate to see that bubble burst. Hell, some even take it as a personal attack. Warning about "Thai women" in general, however, seems a bit of an overreaction. There's millions of 'em, and they can't all be bad. However as Thailand isn't that poor anymore, women's attitudes change, they Westernize and become more shallow and materialistic. And, above all: they have more options. So why bother with Thailand if you already had so many negative experiences? Go for the poorer regions, in even poorer countries in Asia. Chances are you'll do far better. It's not your civic duty to warn other men, let them make their own mistakes and don't waste time and effort and lots of frustration trying to change minds that are already made up.

I think OP, Dronnie, is obsessed with Thai women specifically because he's half-Thai. That's an unhealthy and counterproductive attitude that he should drop. Move on already, dude! There's better women out there, in better cultures and in better places. Find those women, find those cultures, find those places! Stop dwelling on the past, or it will consume you. There's a world out there, a world full of women who aren't Thai. :wink:
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
drronnie
Freshman Poster

Post by drronnie »

MarcosZeitola wrote:Some people hold the misconception that all Asian women are awesome wife & mother material by default, and hate to see that bubble burst. Hell, some even take it as a personal attack. Warning about "Thai women" in general, however, seems a bit of an overreaction. There's millions of 'em, and they can't all be bad. However as Thailand isn't that poor anymore, women's attitudes change, they Westernize and become more shallow and materialistic. And, above all: they have more options. So why bother with Thailand if you already had so many negative experiences? Go for the poorer regions, in even poorer countries in Asia. Chances are you'll do far better. It's not your civic duty to warn other men, let them make their own mistakes and don't waste time and effort and lots of frustration trying to change minds that are already made up.

I think OP, Dronnie, is obsessed with Thai women specifically because he's half-Thai. That's an unhealthy and counterproductive attitude that he should drop. Move on already, dude! There's better women out there, in better cultures and in better places. Find those women, find those cultures, find those places! Stop dwelling on the past, or it will consume you. There's a world out there, a world full of women who aren't Thai. :wink:
Agreed with you. Next year the ASEAN will open and that means there will be more Filipinas and Indonesians would be working in Thailand . This would offer me more altenatives too.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

I dont know why youd want a OFW. Most OFWs are married or single moms or butt ugly or ex hoes(or current hoes). Many OFWs in hong kong do some sort of grey area of prostituting on the side sort of like thai women going for foreigners.
drronnie
Freshman Poster

Post by drronnie »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:I dont know why youd want a OFW. Most OFWs are married or single moms or butt ugly or ex hoes(or current hoes). Many OFWs in hong kong do some sort of grey area of prostituting on the side sort of like thai women going for foreigners.
whats an OFW?
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

drronnie wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:I dont know why youd want a OFW. Most OFWs are married or single moms or butt ugly or ex hoes(or current hoes). Many OFWs in hong kong do some sort of grey area of prostituting on the side sort of like thai women going for foreigners.
whats an OFW?
The girls you want to come from phil to thailand.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Is OFW an overseas foreign worker? If that's the case, is it likely that most of the ones in Hong Kong are prostitutes, etc.? That seems unlikely. These are mostly maids, right?

I dated an Indonesian factory worker once when I lived in Korea. She was attractive, but built like a string bean. I wasn't thinking I was going to marry her and I found out she wasn't a virgin. I just let her go. We hadn't been dating that long.
drronnie
Freshman Poster

Post by drronnie »

There are many Filipinas working in Bangkok in offices and as teachers. But well, I am living in a country where there are allegedly many women to date but still I cant find anything proper.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

drronnie wrote:There are many Filipinas working in Bangkok in offices and as teachers. But well, I am living in a country where there are allegedly many women to date but still I cant find anything proper.
To date, sure, but between dating and marrying is quite a big step.

As for foreign workers, I wouldn't go for them. The vast majority of Filipina's are dirt poor, and working abroad is a massive opportunity for them to support their families back home. This means that they swallow very bad circumstances, abusive bosses and unreasonable hours. It's a huge sacrifice, and Chinese and Arabs aren't exactly the kindest or most considerate of employers. For most of these Filipina's, romance is the last thing on their mind. And even to be a domestic worker abroad, a Filipina in many cases has to have at least some degree of education to apply. There's doctors who have to go back to being a nurse, and there's teachers who work as maids, it's quite tragic really. Many of these women are professionals at home, but make three times as much as nannies wiping the butts of spoiled Chinese brats or cleaning bathroom stalls.

No, foreign working Filipina's aren't all hoes, they aren't all single mothers or sluts. Many of them are actually married back home, and support entire families including various siblings and their children. The ones who are able to work as teachers, are the lucky ones. If you find one who is single, you will have to offer a stable income for her to make a relationship with you a valuable investment of her time. Most of them checked out of romance the minute they stepped on the plane, and are hugely dedicated to their network of relatives back home. These women are driven, they are dedicated and hard-working, but their priorities won't match yours. It is far better to find a girl INSIDE the Philippines or Indonesia, rather then date one who's already left her home country. A Filipina who works as a teacher in China or Thailand already has it made, in a way. She doesn't need you, you won't be her ticket to a better life. So you'd be a fool to pursue her, knowing this.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
drronnie
Freshman Poster

Post by drronnie »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
drronnie wrote:There are many Filipinas working in Bangkok in offices and as teachers. But well, I am living in a country where there are allegedly many women to date but still I cant find anything proper.
To date, sure, but between dating and marrying is quite a big step.

As for foreign workers, I wouldn't go for them. The vast majority of Filipina's are dirt poor, and working abroad is a massive opportunity for them to support their families back home. This means that they swallow very bad circumstances, abusive bosses and unreasonable hours. It's a huge sacrifice, and Chinese and Arabs aren't exactly the kindest or most considerate of employers. For most of these Filipina's, romance is the last thing on their mind. And even to be a domestic worker abroad, a Filipina in many cases has to have at least some degree of education to apply. There's doctors who have to go back to being a nurse, and there's teachers who work as maids, it's quite tragic really. Many of these women are professionals at home, but make three times as much as nannies wiping the butts of spoiled Chinese brats or cleaning bathroom stalls.

No, foreign working Filipina's aren't all hoes, they aren't all single mothers or sluts. Many of them are actually married back home, and support entire families including various siblings and their children. The ones who are able to work as teachers, are the lucky ones. If you find one who is single, you will have to offer a stable income for her to make a relationship with you a valuable investment of her time. Most of them checked out of romance the minute they stepped on the plane, and are hugely dedicated to their network of relatives back home. These women are driven, they are dedicated and hard-working, but their priorities won't match yours. It is far better to find a girl INSIDE the Philippines or Indonesia, rather then date one who's already left her home country. A Filipina who works as a teacher in China or Thailand already has it made, in a way. She doesn't need you, you won't be her ticket to a better life. So you'd be a fool to pursue her, knowing this.
Agreed with you. We have five Filipinas working at our company and they are very far from being hoes. In fact they are the most reliable, polite and hard working people. Thai people do not like Filipinos / as because they say that they steal the jobs. But that is no suprise because Filipino speak better English and are much more service minded than the lazy Thais.

Surely I cannot and do not want to be a ticket to somebody's better life. I myself have not a high income even more Thai standards, but I do want to have a relationship to a commited woman who does not only judge me by the size of my purse like Thai women do.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

drronnie wrote:I do not understand why Thaivisa banned my post because I was just making a warning that Thai women's main agenda is looking for a provider in all walks of life. I was not even using profanity. My guess the editos of Thaivisa are manginas who think Thia women are gold. Sad indeed :(
Good thread here, especially liked Marcos's insight.

To the OP:

one additional factor on Thai Visa may be that the owner and mods are very aware of routine monitoring by Royal Thai Police. I don't know exactly what your comment or tone was, but perhaps someone thought it could cause offense.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Devil Dog
Freshman Poster

Post by Devil Dog »

drronnie wrote:I do not understand why Thaivisa banned my post because I was just making a warning that Thai women's main agenda is looking for a provider in all walks of life. I was not even using profanity. My guess the editos of Thaivisa are manginas who think Thia women are gold. Sad indeed :(
You can't understand why a post which is unrelated to the business of the site, insults millions of people with one brush stroke, and is bad for business at that site would be deleted?

Really? You just can't think of a reason?

Then you have to come to HA and post about it because you know that some of these idiots will stroke your dick for making this bold statement.

Pure genius.
drronnie
Freshman Poster

Post by drronnie »

Devil Dog wrote:
You can't understand why a post which is unrelated to the business of the site, insults millions of people with one brush stroke, and is bad for business at that site would be deleted?

Really? You just can't think of a reason?

Then you have to come to HA and post about it because you know that some of these idiots will stroke your dick for making this bold statement.

Pure genius.
Pure genius? No, but one can point out that Thai culture promotes hypergamy and young girls are taught from young age that they could achieve a stable future by marrying up and love and emotions is secondary. What is wrong that when you marry a Thai woman her priorities are

1) herself
2) her offspring
3) her parents
4) her relatives
5) you

Sorry that some Thaivisa members cannot understand that. How many more expats need to be burned and end up committing suicide because they dont understand how the rabbit runs?
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

drronnie wrote:What is wrong that when you marry a Thai woman her priorities are

1) herself
2) her offspring
3) her parents
4) her relatives
5) you
When in fact it ought to be:

1) her offspring
2) you
3) her parents
4) her relatives
5) herself