Bodybuilding is pure masturbation

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Bodybuilding is pure masturbation

Post by Moretorque »

How did that stupid book get involved in this, that dam thing has caused more problems. Our rulers use it to dupe us.
Time to Hide!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Break the chains
Freshman Poster

Post by Break the chains »

There are a few motivations for bodybuilders:
- Narcissism
- To improve/maintain self-esteem
- To attract women / other men
- To be a competitive athlete
- To reach some other preset goal

I would suggest many fall into the first category and are not worth wasting precious seconds of your life on.

Note there is a difference between bodybuilding, and the attainment and maintaining of fitness.
Trying to be a better man
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Are you a black man

Are you a black man ?

?
Time to Hide!
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

In principle, if not always in practice, bodybuilding served as a showcase for developing and maintaining an aesthetic and practical male physique. Many other sports and practical activities borrowed much from techniques pioneered in bodybuilding.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Look what Winston would look like if he started to lift weights! :D

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
OTB
Freshman Poster

Post by OTB »

I always say this JB. It's pointless. Bodybuilding to the point where you look like the typical bodybuilder is such a waste of time. Now, I'm all for lifting weights if you want to gain weight, look more masculine, gain more strength and feel more confident about yourself. I like to lift weights and body weight exercises to stay athletic. Cross-fit is great too. You already know the results you get from that. Those guys are athletic and muscular. That's where it's at..being athletic. Not being a bulky meat head.
Last edited by OTB on January 13th, 2015, 3:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
celery2010
Freshman Poster

Post by celery2010 »

i disagree. Lifting weights increases your body's testosterone which gives you a more square jaw, it even affect how you act.

Ever notice that a lot of big guys are quiet and calm? Ever meet a big guy with a high voice?

Conversely, lots of fat guys i meet have high voices.

Most people downplay it because they think that you need to be ridiculously, steroidally huge.

In the Bible there was Samson, and other mythical characters long ago, like Hercules, and warriors.

Being moderately to very fit-- there's absolutely nothing wrong with this. It's like saying having money is bad-- only so when you're that jerk, unethical billionaire.
celery2010
Freshman Poster

Post by celery2010 »

jamesbond wrote:Look what Winston would look like if he started to lift weights! :D

He would clearly look a lot better. Like Mike Chang.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

jamesbond wrote:Look what Winston would look like if he started to lift weights! :D

That's Wuubo :D
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

celery2010 wrote:i disagree. Lifting weights increases your body's testosterone which gives you a more square jaw, it even affect how you act.

Ever notice that a lot of big guys are quiet and calm? Ever meet a big guy with a high voice?

Conversely, lots of fat guys i meet have high voices.

Most people downplay it because they think that you need to be ridiculously, steroidally huge.

In the Bible there was Samson, and other mythical characters long ago, like Hercules, and warriors.

Being moderately to very fit-- there's absolutely nothing wrong with this. It's like saying having money is bad-- only so when you're that jerk, unethical billionaire.

Ever hear Ron Coleman talk ? go on UTUBE and listen to him talk. He is about the biggest guy ever to walk the planet, were talking HUGE and when he opens his mouth it sounds like they cut him at 5.
Time to Hide!
metroman
Freshman Poster

Post by metroman »

I would have to agree with the title of this thread. I have worked out consistently at the gym for at least the last two decades and a half, and it is only recently that I am seeing so many young guys in gyms working out and being really dedicated while the young women simply can not be bothered. I am also seeing a normalisation of steroid culture, which was once only confined to people going in bodybuilding competition. With the rise of American culture throughout the world we are also seeing the growth in 24 hour gyms which are saturating the globe in the same way McDonalds are. It is not necessarily a bad thing of course, and much of it is very positive, however I have seen a lot more narcissistic behaviour with the advent of smart phones particularly in recent years some of it bordering on homosexual.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Don't kid yourself, women are still looking for the best genes to mate with. More guys are trying to be buff today than ever so they have more selection.
Time to Hide!
metroman
Freshman Poster

Post by metroman »

I think if you are training naturally you will get the body of an athlete, which to me constitutes having good genes, doing it synthetically with steroids does not constitute having good genes. In my experience I have seen very few Bodybuilders with top tier women other than those within their piers ie. fitness models, female bodybuilders.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Alot of black guys are gifted naturally.
Time to Hide!
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Moretorque wrote:Alot of black guys are gifted naturally.
So are Samoans, many whites (Icelandic people come to mind, those dudes are BEASTS) and even certain Asian people such as Mongolians who all seem blessed with natural strength. Natural strength is what women ultimately look for in a man, the type of strength and attractiveness that's not the result of years pumping iron or going under the knife\take ball-shrinking supplements. Having sons by a bodybuilder who is naturally scrawny will not give you buff offspring, but scrawny. I think women know this on an instinctive level to be true, even if they don't realize it.

Bodybuilders, from what I see, seem like about 90% are making up for something they lack, the same way guys who always carry around guns everywhere and ride huge cars do. And bodybuilding forums are showing a very clear homo-erotic element to it, too. I would say bodybuilders aren't naturally the manliest of men. The way they worship the bodies of famous bodybuilders is eerily similar to the way teenage boys talk about their favorite actress' or model's tits. Simply put, it's a very gay lifestyle.

A bodybuilder is a man who thinks prancing around with giant oiled-up dudes in tiny underwear is the epitome of manliness. I call that misguided at best, plain hilarious at worst. :roll:
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144