Best/Worst Cities in America to get women?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
fightforlove
Junior Poster

Re: Best/Worst Cities in America to get women?

Post by fightforlove »

MattHanson1990 wrote: Chicago, IL has the most dysfunctional dating scene of perhaps any city in the US. The only options for nice guys are morbidly obese women (300+ lbs). Forget it if you're going after hot girls. The hot girls only go after guys with a luxury style mansion on Lake Michigan with luxury style yachts. And as of recently, the hot girls in Chicago fled from the suburbs into the city proper to go after actual bad boys - drug dealers, bank robbers, murderers, car thieves, gangsters, flash mobs, etc. Only one reason can support this. Especially in Chicago, the job market is in women's favor and now stacked against men. Women are getting paid more, companies are hiring more women and fewer men, men are getting cuts in their paychecks, laid off, and what not. Chicagoland girls are going for the breadstealers and not the breadwinners. In fact, the whole state of Illinois has the worst dating scene in America.
The biggest problem I see with Chicago is that, for a metro of almost 10 million people, it's somewhat geographically simple and clique-y. The first question people around here ask you is "do you live in the city or the suburbs?" or "are you a northsider or a southsider?" People around here judge you by what neighborhood you live in, and there's a noticeable social chasm between the city and the suburbs, and even between the different city proper neighborhoods and the various suburban communities. Some women are small-minded about geography, I've had girls reject me because they thought a 45min drive was a "long distance relationship". The Chicago suburbs have a dearth of social opportunities/nightlife for young single people, and unfortunately I'm tied to my job/industry, which is mostly clustered deep into the suburbs. I sense there are some cute/quality girls who live in the burbs, but there's few ways to meet them let alone take them on creative dates in the burbs. Everyone seems to conjugate downtown. I drive/train into the city proper where all the fun stuff to do is 3-4 nights a week, but then a good chunk of the city-dwelling women give me this "that guy from the boring suburbs" attitude. The young yuppie transplants on the trendy northside are especially snobby and cliquish about this. If they don't own a car, forget about it, it'll be logistically near-impossible to date them anyways in that case. Overall, I think The Chi is still one of the better hubs in the USA to socialize and meet a variety of attractive women; the urban nightlife is pretty rockin', I'm breaking into the Latin/Salsa dance scene here, which is exciting, I've pulled some dates with attractive hispanic women, something I could never really do in California, but maybe that was just me back then. The Latin women over here are a bit better quality and people in general around Chi are a tad less full of themselves than other major US cities. There's also a booming Asian immigrant population around here and I'm continuing to get good responses from the asian wimminz and other ethnic types as well. But Chicago is still somewhat an old guard city that epitomizes some of the standard American stuff: neighborhood pride, zipcode snobbery, washed out suburbia, urban decay, gentrification, thug culture, sports pub/alcohol-fueled social life... Los Angeles is more douchey, San Francisco is more snooty, New York is more asshole, but Chicago is the hub of America, and perhaps no other city more perfectly reflects some of the core problems with the country in general.
Albuquerque, NM is the most Americanized of the three medium-sized cities in the southwest. Especially non-Hispanic white girls are stuck up, and most of them, especially the 8s, 9s, and 10s, won't even befriend guys who are not in the top 10 percent or alpha males. UNM has a fairly large Greek life, and sorority girls are definitely the one who think they are Miss Universe.
I had a friend who lived in NM for several months and more or less experienced what you're talking about. Albuquerque/Los Alamos are sausagefests, there's a serious shortage of single 20s/30s women, people are insular and it's hard to break into their cliques and get them to socialize/date an outsider. If you're a single man, it's a great state to visit if you're really into nature or southwestern culture, good for a long weekend trip and little else. Maybe a good place to settle if you're married and want to get away from hustle-n-bustle standard America.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

fightforlove wrote:
MattHanson1990 wrote: Chicago, IL has the most dysfunctional dating scene of perhaps any city in the US. The only options for nice guys are morbidly obese women (300+ lbs). Forget it if you're going after hot girls. The hot girls only go after guys with a luxury style mansion on Lake Michigan with luxury style yachts. And as of recently, the hot girls in Chicago fled from the suburbs into the city proper to go after actual bad boys - drug dealers, bank robbers, murderers, car thieves, gangsters, flash mobs, etc. Only one reason can support this. Especially in Chicago, the job market is in women's favor and now stacked against men. Women are getting paid more, companies are hiring more women and fewer men, men are getting cuts in their paychecks, laid off, and what not. Chicagoland girls are going for the breadstealers and not the breadwinners. In fact, the whole state of Illinois has the worst dating scene in America.
The biggest problem I see with Chicago is that, for a metro of almost 10 million people, it's somewhat geographically simple and clique-y. The first question people around here ask you is "do you live in the city or the suburbs?" or "are you a northsider or a southsider?" People around here judge you by what neighborhood you live in, and there's a noticeable social chasm between the city and the suburbs, and even between the different city proper neighborhoods and the various suburban communities. Some women are small-minded about geography, I've had girls reject me because they thought a 45min drive was a "long distance relationship". The Chicago suburbs have a dearth of social opportunities/nightlife for young single people, and unfortunately I'm tied to my job/industry, which is mostly clustered deep into the suburbs. I sense there are some cute/quality girls who live in the burbs, but there's few ways to meet them let alone take them on creative dates in the burbs. Everyone seems to conjugate downtown.
Both of you guys are right. I see so many guys who are in great physical shape dating women who are obese here in the Chicago area, it's really sad. I also see good looking guys dating women who are as ugly as sin! If you want a hot chick you better make a shit load of money or else you are resigned to fat chicks, ugly chicks and single mothers! :shock:

The suburbs are death to your social life. I only see a handful of single women every week here in the burbs. I have thought about moving into the city but the cost of living is outrageous and the crime rate is much higher in the city than it is in the suburbs.

In the Chicago area, women truly have the upper hand in the dating scene. I am seriously considering moving to Florida, Georgia, Texas, Nevada or Arizona. I have heard good things about Miami. It's not just the women here, the winters in Chicago are horrific. I need to live somewhere where the weather is warm all year long! :D
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Excelent points jamesbond, hey how far are you from moving to germany? One can only stand the chump-zone for so long before going insane.
Btw forget florida unless you're into tramp-stamps etc.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

jamesbond wrote:
fightforlove wrote:
The biggest problem I see with Chicago is that, for a metro of almost 10 million people, it's somewhat geographically simple and clique-y. The first question people around here ask you is "do you live in the city or the suburbs?" or "are you a northsider or a southsider?" People around here judge you by what neighborhood you live in, and there's a noticeable social chasm between the city and the suburbs, and even between the different city proper neighborhoods and the various suburban communities. Some women are small-minded about geography, I've had girls reject me because they thought a 45min drive was a "long distance relationship". The Chicago suburbs have a dearth of social opportunities/nightlife for young single people, and unfortunately I'm tied to my job/industry, which is mostly clustered deep into the suburbs. I sense there are some cute/quality girls who live in the burbs, but there's few ways to meet them let alone take them on creative dates in the burbs. Everyone seems to conjugate downtown.
Both of you guys are right. I see so many guys who are in great physical shape dating women who are obese here in the Chicago area, it's really sad. I also see good looking guys dating women who are as ugly as sin! If you want a hot chick you better make a shit load of money or else you are resigned to fat chicks, ugly chicks and single mothers! :shock:

The suburbs are death to your social life. I only see a handful of single women every week here in the burbs. I have thought about moving into the city but the cost of living is outrageous and the crime rate is much higher in the city than it is in the suburbs.

In the Chicago area, women truly have the upper hand in the dating scene. I am seriously considering moving to Florida, Georgia, Texas, Nevada or Arizona. I have heard good things about Miami. It's not just the women here, the winters in Chicago are horrific. I need to live somewhere where the weather is warm all year long! :D
Auto tag # please so when you move to Florida I can put you on the menu list.
Time to Hide!
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Post by MattHanson1990 »

jamesbond wrote:
fightforlove wrote:

Chicago is definitely one of the worst man-hating feminist cities. Women have the upper hand in BOTH the dating scene and the job market in the Chicago area. Not only men are getting laid off or having their paychecks cut, but they also get shut out of the job search, especially millennial men.

From travel experience, Texas seems to be the least Americanized state for the most part, especially in cities along the Mexican border and West Texas
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

People considering moving to FL it's one of the top 3 rated places not to be for long term stability, it just became 3rd most populated state passing Jew York and Miami in the event of a full blown collapse is a total tomb of death period. Florida is the perfect state to sum up what has happened to America, 50 years ago when I was born FL was a economically producing state with agriculture and could hold it's own stability wise to take care of it's local communities but not now at all.

People need to quit thinking with their Peter and think about where to go for long term stability to build thriving communities that are sustainable for the future and Florida is not even close to it.
Time to Hide!
fightforlove
Junior Poster

Post by fightforlove »

Moretorque wrote:People considering moving to FL it's one of the top 3 rated places not to be for long term stability, it just became 3rd most populated state passing Jew York and Miami in the event of a full blown collapse is a total tomb of death period. Florida is the perfect state to sum up what has happened to America, 50 years ago when I was born FL was a economically producing state with agriculture and could hold it's own stability wise to take care of it's local communities but not now at all.

People need to quit thinking with their Peter and think about where to go for long term stability to build thriving communities that are sustainable for the future and Florida is not even close to it.
The thing about Florida that appeals to me is MIAMI. I hear the Latin women there are by far the best in America.
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Post by MattHanson1990 »

fightforlove wrote:
Moretorque wrote:People considering moving to FL it's one of the top 3 rated places not to be for long term stability, it just became 3rd most populated state passing Jew York and Miami in the event of a full blown collapse is a total tomb of death period. Florida is the perfect state to sum up what has happened to America, 50 years ago when I was born FL was a economically producing state with agriculture and could hold it's own stability wise to take care of it's local communities but not now at all.

The thing about Florida that appeals to me is MIAMI. I hear the Latin women there are by far the best in America.
I've heard mixed things about Miami. Some people say it's fun and open while some say the women there have their bitch shields put on. Plus I've read somewhere that there are more single men than single women in Miami. Even someone on this forum said the best place to meet girls in Florida is Fort Meyers.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

For women it is a good state but FL long term is a tomb as far as being self sufficient
but so is America.
Time to Hide!
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Post by MattHanson1990 »

I wonder if Laredo, Texas is another good city for meeting women in the US; like El Paso, the culture in Laredo is also predominantly Mexican.
traveller
Junior Poster

Post by traveller »

fightforlove wrote:We hear alot about the best foreign countries to find women, but what about an analysis of America? If we don't go international, what do you guys think are the best and worst cities/regions/states to get a quality woman in America?
Worst; Illinois, hands down!
Mercury
Junior Poster

Re:

Post by Mercury »

jamesbond wrote:In every city in America, single men outnumber single women from ages 18 to 49. This is true even in New York city. The ratios for men are the worst in Miami, Orlando, Denver, LA, San Diego, Seattle and Las Vegas. In those cities, single men outnumber single women from 56% to 60% in the 18 to 49 age group.

The best places to meet women in the US are in small towns. However, women in small towns tend to get married young (usually right out of high school).

Your best bet is to go overseas and meet women. In America there are plenty of rich, handsome men and not enough pretty girls to go around. :)
Very true. But take away the lesbians and gays, and single straight men would outnumber single straight women by nearly 100 percent in the 18 to 50 group! And in America, there are tons and tons of violent killers with stolen luxury vehicles, extensive rap sheets, covered in gang tattoos, and there are nowhere near enough pretty women to go around. Take away the morbidly obese women and the gold diggers, and America may as well be a men's only country. All men, no women.
Mercury
Junior Poster

Post by Mercury »

AmericanInMexico wrote:
BEST: West Texas hands down. (By West Texas I mean everything west of I-35, excluding the cities along I-35.) My favorite duty station in the Marine Corps was when I was in Texas; it was the only place I have ever been in the USA where women do not treat men like potential rapists.

WORST: Southern California. No other place comes close.
I'm not going to argue with that. Maybe a Magnitude 10.5 earthquake would change the hearts of South Californians. Or will it?
traveller
Junior Poster

Post by traveller »

MattHanson1990 wrote:
Chicago, IL has the most dysfunctional dating scene of perhaps any city in the US. The only options for nice guys are morbidly obese women (300+ lbs). Forget it if you're going after hot girls. The hot girls only go after guys with a luxury style mansion on Lake Michigan with luxury style yachts. And as of recently, the hot girls in Chicago fled from the suburbs into the city proper to go after actual bad boys - drug dealers, bank robbers, murderers, car thieves, gangsters, flash mobs, etc. Only one reason can support this. Especially in Chicago, the job market is in women's favor and now stacked against men. Women are getting paid more, companies are hiring more women and fewer men, men are getting cuts in their paychecks, laid off, and what not. Chicagoland girls are going for the breadstealers and not the breadwinners. In fact, the whole state of Illinois has the worst dating scene in America.
You certainly can say that again about Chicago aka Chiraq! Not only are the hot girls going after bad boys, they're going after downright hardened cop killers with AK-47s and stolen Stretch Limousines and the entire FBI on their tails! Simply approaching within less than 30 feet of a hot woman in inner city Chiraq is as likely to get a single guy blasted to shreds by a hundred AK-47s as beating a hornet's nest is likely to get the beater swarmed and stung by a bunch of angry hornets! Oak Street Beach has become literally the most dangerous beach in North America. It's like even a beach where single guys go to die by AK-47 gunfire because on hot summer days, it's practically impossible to keep a 30+ foot distance from the hot ladies on the beach. River North, the Gold Coast, Lincoln Park, the Loop area, all of it and much more has become a war zone with those vicious cop killer flash mobs with AK-47s. Because of those flash mobs, tourist destinations like Navy Pier, Oak Street Beach, North Avenue beach, the Museum Campus area, Buckingham Fountain, the Museum of Science and Industry, the Willis Tower, the John Hancock building, what was once the Magnificent Mile (Michigan Avenue), and Millennium Park have all become death traps. And any single guy at any of those locations who even so much as approaches within less than 30 feet of especially a hot woman is likely to get blasted to shreds by a bunch of jealous/posessive murderous boyfriends and their AK-47s any second.