Updates from Winston's Return to the Philippines!

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags Image after uploading them to a third party site.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Re: I'm back in the Philippines... Wow!

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

Rock wrote:I think someone should make a video walking through malls in various countries and greeting each and every young lady or group of young ladies with a smile and hello to contrast the reactions.

In Philippines, I think regular people in public can be rather shy and don't just smile at random strangers as much as they do in say DR, Colombia, or maybe Brazil. Many of the better looking non-desperate girls you see in higher end malls, etc. can even be standoffish. But if you deal at the very low-end (those public outdoor markets Taco talks about or the lowest paid and least attractive mall girls Will N. Dowd likes to mingle with) then you can elicit some smiles and even flirting.

In general, a lot of Filipinos are still approachable. If you engage them in the right way they will definitely help you out in majority of cases if you ask for directions, etc. But when I walk out and about malls here and there, I feel mostly invisible, just like I do in most other places (except maybe in countries or areas dominated by black African populations).

As for Japan (Greater Tokyo) in my visits there, it's a weird place. When you stop a stranger, they will talk to you. They will smile in a weird way. If you ask directions, they may spend 5 or 10 minutes drawing you out a detailed map while explaining every detail (usually in Japanese lol). They do make eye contact too. But it all seems fake and phony, almost as if you are talking to a robot or something. If you are some kind of guest or visitor to a business, they are also very formal but smile and bow a lot. If you club with them, they can be chill and looser. And there are some vids of black dudes (sometimes w Japanese wing) approaching Japanese girls. The reactions aren't all that bad in many cases. Japanese are a different breed than S. Koreans, Chinese, Taiwanese, HKers, SPeans, etc. They have their own ways. Don't say too much about them Winston if you've never even been in country.
I was expecting to be bowed down like a god in philippines after reading Will N Dowd and Winston but your experience is actually closer to reality. I thought it was just my imagination that most filipinas especially hot ones or ones with a job seemed standoffish or as quiet as american girls. Its only the less attractive or very poor filipinas that will give you attention that is quite flirtatious and often you have to initiate things to get to that level.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:I was expecting to be bowed down like a god in philippines after reading Will N Dowd and Winston
Will is apparently a former male model, and Winston... well, Winston has a certain charisma. Not everyone will be bowed down to like a God, because not everyone has the type of qualities required to be treated that way. I don't know if you are witty, charismatic or funny, Newlife. Or very attractive physically. But if you have none of these qualities, women all around the globe will all be equally uninterested in you - only difference is that the poor ones will still feign interest.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Will N. Dowd
Junior Poster

Post by Will N. Dowd »

Rock wrote:But if you deal at the very low-end (those public outdoor markets Taco talks about or the lowest paid and least attractive mall girls Will N. Dowd likes to mingle with) then you can elicit some smiles and even flirting.
What the hell are you talking about Rock? Ya, those least attractive mall girls are my favorites. All those bad features, missing and rotten teeth, pimply skin are such a turn on.

You met me, know what I like and posted in another thread how I'm very picky about skin, teeth, looks, and youth:

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=24755&start=30

Yet now you contradict yourself with that nonsense you wrote above. Besides, I almost never mingle with mall girls, they will give out their numbers to be polite and then text you to death but hardly ever meet you because they work until 9 pm 6 days a week. They spend their only day off cleaning their shared boarding house room, washing their clothes, and then going to an internet cafe to play candy crush saga and lament about a never ending series of personal and family tragedies to get money out of their foreign "boyfriends" on DIA. If they do meet you they will bring 4 of their co workers so you can buy them all Jollibee garbage and then if you're lucky they will invite you to go to church and then dinner with their family. Guess who pays! Not interested.

I concentrate on online and screen the girls pictures on fb and sometimes on webcam before meeting them and even then they usually end up being only decent. Meeting ones that meet my personal standards for attractiveness is rare. Remember, cute, petite, young ones with nice skin, teeth and features are my favorite. So I prefer quality over quantity. I like quantity too, but not at the expense of quality.

The vast majority of girls I meet I'm disappointed with. But since I meet as many as possible, some of them will obviously be what I'm looking for.
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster

Post by MrBlueLight »

Rock wrote:I think someone should make a video walking through malls in various countries and greeting each and every young lady or group of young ladies with a smile and hello to contrast the reactions.

In Philippines, I think regular people in public can be rather shy and don't just smile at random strangers as much as they do in say DR, Colombia, or maybe Brazil. Many of the better looking non-desperate girls you see in higher end malls, etc. can even be standoffish. But if you deal at the very low-end (those public outdoor markets Taco talks about or the lowest paid and least attractive mall girls Will N. Dowd likes to mingle with) then you can elicit some smiles and even flirting.

In general, a lot of Filipinos are still approachable. If you engage them in the right way they will definitely help you out in majority of cases if you ask for directions, etc. But when I walk out and about malls here and there, I feel mostly invisible, just like I do in most other places (except maybe in countries or areas dominated by black African populations).

As for Japan (Greater Tokyo) in my visits there, it's a weird place. When you stop a stranger, they will talk to you. They will smile in a weird way. If you ask directions, they may spend 5 or 10 minutes drawing you out a detailed map while explaining every detail (usually in Japanese lol). They do make eye contact too. But it all seems fake and phony, almost as if you are talking to a robot or something. If you are some kind of guest or visitor to a business, they are also very formal but smile and bow a lot. If you club with them, they can be chill and looser. And there are some vids of black dudes (sometimes w Japanese wing) approaching Japanese girls. The reactions aren't all that bad in many cases. Japanese are a different breed than S. Koreans, Chinese, Taiwanese, HKers, SPeans, etc. They have their own ways. Don't say too much about them Winston if you've never even been in country.
Agree with Rock. Winston is full of bs.
When I am out and about, I really don't find Filipinos to be any friendlier than say...Taiwanese. In fact, I would say Filipinos are some of the most unhelpful and useless people I've ever met. Maybe because it's Manila. I don't really feel any friendly vibe in Manila at all. Hell, I felt friendlier vibe in America than I do in Manila. At least Americans would greet you and hold the door open for you. Manila people just feel soulless in comparison. I hope it is not a representation of what the rest of the country is like.

Here's my advice: Don't ever take advice from a Filipino. Do your own research instead of asking them anything. I was with this girl looking for a famous restaurant. I didn't have wifi so couldn't access the internet, so she decided to ask the guards for direction. We ended up going to a completely wrong place. So she asked people for direction again, and again we ended up nowhere. I finally said screw it, found wifi to look for the address so I could give it to a taxi driver.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

MarcosZeitola wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:I was expecting to be bowed down like a god in philippines after reading Will N Dowd and Winston
Will is apparently a former male model, and Winston... well, Winston has a certain charisma. Not everyone will be bowed down to like a God, because not everyone has the type of qualities required to be treated that way. I don't know if you are witty, charismatic or funny, Newlife. Or very attractive physically. But if you have none of these qualities, women all around the globe will all be equally uninterested in you - only difference is that the poor ones will still feign interest.
LOL then i guess i should just stick with my strategy of marrying a poor girl. I might as well wait till im older since if im gonna get a poor girl it wont matter if she is 15 to 20 years younger than me. No use marrying a poor young girl who only wants your money if your the same age. Might as well do it right if thats the only demographic you can get. :)
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster

Post by MrBlueLight »

I would never marry a girl if she is only interested in my money and not me as a person. However, I will marry a girl if I am interested in her money :D
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

MrBlueLight wrote:I would never marry a girl if she is only interested in my money and not me as a person.
Agreed.
MrBlueLight wrote:However, I will marry a girl if I am interested in her money :D
Sounds like we found Madonna's newest toyboy, then. :wink:
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:LOL then i guess i should just stick with my strategy of marrying a poor girl. I might as well wait till im older since if im gonna get a poor girl it wont matter if she is 15 to 20 years younger than me. No use marrying a poor young girl who only wants your money if your the same age. Might as well do it right if thats the only demographic you can get. :)
I think both you and the girl are better off if you don't marry. You're probably best off in a relationship with your right hand and Jesus Christ, because from what I've seen you aren't really genuinely interested in marriage and you ain't husband material. You don't want to have kids, you are okay with a loveless marriage of convenience, you are fine with a woman who isn't attracted to you... let's be honest here for a change: what you REALLY want is sex minus the sinful aspect. You have recently found back your Christian faith, realized you are immoral for sleeping with prostitutes, so you would like to have a wife so you can freely have sex without feeling guilty for it. She'd be like a glorified maid, with the added bonus that she'd vacuum clean your dick too.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

MarcosZeitola wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:LOL then i guess i should just stick with my strategy of marrying a poor girl. I might as well wait till im older since if im gonna get a poor girl it wont matter if she is 15 to 20 years younger than me. No use marrying a poor young girl who only wants your money if your the same age. Might as well do it right if thats the only demographic you can get. :)
I think both you and the girl are better off if you don't marry. You're probably best off in a relationship with your right hand and Jesus Christ, because from what I've seen you aren't really genuinely interested in marriage and you ain't husband material. You don't want to have kids, you are okay with a loveless marriage of convenience, you are fine with a woman who isn't attracted to you... let's be honest here for a change: what you REALLY want is sex minus the sinful aspect. You have recently found back your Christian faith, realized you are immoral for sleeping with prostitutes, so you would like to have a wife so you can freely have sex without feeling guilty for it. She'd be like a glorified maid, with the added bonus that she'd vacuum clean your dick too.

Basically. Id imagine alot of guys feel that way which is why you have so many married guys complain about their wife not being obedient about sex enough or them giving them attitude. But while sex is important part of my relationship for me I do i enjoy other parts of the relationship too and miss that. But im not in a hurry for marriage cause of the reasons you stated (a glorified maid is probably what id really want marriage to be) I really dont want it cause i dont want kids and I know most women want that. Also frankly I dont have the money to raise a family ill just have enough to barely squeak by with a wife living very humbly if I even have that much. I dont want to marry a girl and force her to not have kids unless she didn't want them anyways. If I find a girl like that who is young and attrctive then maybe ill consider it. Im just gonna focus on traveling for other reasons like spiritual and religion and sightseeing and if a woman like that comes along great but Im not gonna go out of my way now to search.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

MrBlueLight wrote:I would never marry a girl if she is only interested in my money and not me as a person. However, I will marry a girl if I am interested in her money :D

So if your older like 40+ you wont marry a filipina at 20 cause she only wants your money? So you will settle for a nagging older american women who may or may not even want to marry you either? Easy for you to stay now but your only 20's you really plan to be single for the rest of your life?
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Will N. Dowd wrote:
Rock wrote:But if you deal at the very low-end (those public outdoor markets Taco talks about or the lowest paid and least attractive mall girls Will N. Dowd likes to mingle with) then you can elicit some smiles and even flirting.
What the hell are you talking about Rock? Ya, those least attractive mall girls are my favorites. All those bad features, missing and rotten teeth, pimply skin are such a turn on.

You met me, know what I like and posted in another thread how I'm very picky about skin, teeth, looks, and youth:

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=24755&start=30

Yet now you contradict yourself with that nonsense you wrote above. Besides, I almost never mingle with mall girls, they will give out their numbers to be polite and then text you to death but hardly ever meet you because they work until 9 pm 6 days a week. They spend their only day off cleaning their shared boarding house room, washing their clothes, and then going to an internet cafe to play candy crush saga and lament about a never ending series of personal and family tragedies to get money out of their foreign "boyfriends" on DIA. If they do meet you they will bring 4 of their co workers so you can buy them all Jollibee garbage and then if you're lucky they will invite you to go to church and then dinner with their family. Guess who pays! Not interested.

I concentrate on online and screen the girls pictures on fb and sometimes on webcam before meeting them and even then they usually end up being only decent. Meeting ones that meet my personal standards for attractiveness is rare. Remember, cute, petite, young ones with nice skin, teeth and features are my favorite. So I prefer quality over quantity. I like quantity too, but not at the expense of quality.

The vast majority of girls I meet I'm disappointed with. But since I meet as many as possible, some of them will obviously be what I'm looking for.
I'm just going by what you showed me when I was down there. Maybe you have changed your tactics or perhaps I just didn't see you with any of your better looking girls.

1. The only girls you you talked to in malls you took me to were certain lower paid employees - generally not attractive at all and not the types local guys look at. When I suggested you approach the cuter middle class types - occasional mall customers or many of the students at San Pedro College and the other school near where I stayed, you had no interest and brushed off the idea.

It seemed like you wanted some attention and validation cus of the questions you would ask those dark diminutive shop girls selling clothes who you focused on - girls who might be curious about your western features and even feed you compliments. On the other hand, the genuinely attractive girls you see once in awhile in public or more middle class types of student groups are not gonna generally give any attention. They are not desperate nor easy to impress.

2. Of all the photos you showed me of girls you had dated in Davao (like 12 or so), only one looked attractive. The rest were uninspiring. Just because a girl may have good teeth and skin does not mean she's pretty or attractive. Same goes for that girl who visited you when I was there.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Rock give us an example of pics off the net of the types of girls that Will considers attractive but that you do not. Cause your standards are very high so i think most of us would be attracted somewhat to alot of will n dowds women.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:Rock give us an example of pics off the net of the types of girls that Will considers attractive but that you do not. Cause your standards are very high so i think most of us would be attracted somewhat to alot of will n dowds women.
Why not just let Will post some examples who he thinks resemble girls he dates?

Remember, a lighter skinned educated well spoken middle class girl who's a bit overweight and in the 5'3 to 5'6" range will probably be considered more attractive to local guys even if her face is just average than say a shorter uneducated peasant girl who is very simple minded with tan skin and a cute face. And ho types won't be taken seriously at all.

The longer one stays in Asia, the more likely it is that his taste will gravitate towards what local guys like I believe. Cus the novelty and exotic factors wear off over time and you become more able to separate the wheat from the chaff.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:
starchild5 wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:
Anyways this is proof that the biblical teachings are correct cause look at Winston he keeps chasing whores and is miserable and Marcos who is following a more biblical lifestyle is happier.
LOL...I'm Christian and I also, do whore around and date multiple girls and I'm more happy than my miserable existence attending Sunday schools and bible classes back in India.

You don't know, we do it extra hard in India with relation to religion. In the west, its much easier.

The Church and bible teaching shrink'ed my soul more than anything else. The reason you are seein'g me here and not the GOOD CHURCHY BIBLE READING guy is...They are SLAVES to the System....Those who go to Church are mere Social Slaves...You will never encounter them in your life, unless you went to see them on a Sunday Church mass as they are too busy working for the system.

You are the proof that Church has failed in its mission, as you couldn't get a girl in Church in America that you would really like. You too Semi-Whored in Philippines and it opened up your views to the world :)

As I said...Western Societies are way too Singular..Its the DNA, genetics, i guess

An American nerd is the smartest on earth, but he can't seem to get a girl friend. If a guy is good looking, work out, then he will have difficulty working on computer programs. If an American has money, then he will have problem with women...Usually, 50% divorce rate in most western countries, in-spite of being the most intelligent, rich and educated people on earth. They are only very good at one thing and you base that into other people's life's as well.

You are pigeon holing people based on only one Equation...Jesus > Church > Bible . There is so much to a human being than what the society labels them.

Human Beings are much more resilient, adopting, durable, multi tasking, than they are given credit for. I can be happy at the same time, date many girls, travel, work, take care of family, be with friends, eat good food, make good food...It feels all natural to many people especially Asian's.

If a girl comes along the way, whom I want to spend all the time with...I will abandon my whoring ways and marry her and live with her too...I'm pretty much going on that route now and may get settled down this year as I believe I have found the girl I really like.

You should expand your vision....Even if, I'm with only one girl...I will not condemn, guys who date many girls....Its their life's..Live and Let Live...I don't judge...Especially not with the eyes of Sin from Bible.

See....I have already found the girl I like and I may settle down soon..I'm flexible...I can live my whoring ways in a day....If the force doesn't interfere that is :lol: :lol:
Well see your even going back to the natural state of wanting to settle down with one girl.

Actually growing up i never went to church we just studied the bible at home. I only started going to church just recently. Church doesn't save someone but its part of a encompassing of things. I also tend to be quiet and dont approach women and im not that attractive so my choices are extremely limited to say the least. In philippines they just want your money and the ones that dont seem to be more standoffish. I met one girl at the church in philippines and she was very strict christian and she wanted to befriend me but i wasn't interested in her in that way.
You are limiting yourself with the grown up beliefs, and systems in America.

Yes. Its all part of one's life. I was dating multiple girls and now I found one girl I really like. I don't regret my earlier moves at all and I don't condemn anybody who does it.

Not good looking, quiet, shy is another American Psy-Op to Pin humans down and Pigeon hole them to control. As i said, America and the west is the most Singular places in the world. It shrinks you down to a One Dimensional, One Trick Pony Level.

You can make money, but then you will have issues with women kinda deal.

Why not make money and have fun with women too. You just need to expand your horizon...Its not a Sin to do multiple things at the same time. Once you travel to India, You will understand more or for that matter, if you observe humanity, you can learn a lot from every one of them.

Be a student of humanity and I guarantee you will get everything in your life.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Rock wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:Rock give us an example of pics off the net of the types of girls that Will considers attractive but that you do not. Cause your standards are very high so i think most of us would be attracted somewhat to alot of will n dowds women.
Why not just let Will post some examples who he thinks resemble girls he dates?

Remember, a lighter skinned educated well spoken middle class girl who's a bit overweight and in the 5'3 to 5'6" range will probably be considered more attractive to local guys even if her face is just average than say a shorter uneducated peasant girl who is very simple minded with tan skin and a cute face. And ho types won't be taken seriously at all.

The longer one stays in Asia, the more likely it is that his taste will gravitate towards what local guys like I believe. Cus the novelty and exotic factors wear off over time and you become more able to separate the wheat from the chaff.

A bit overweight or a 5'3 girl or a girl who has an average face is not attractive to me one bit. The SM mall is full of those girls and they are ALL ugly. a 4'11 spinner with big boobs and petite body with a very attractive face and narrow bridge nose at the top and smooth skin is ideal. White skin is also preferable but a better face and tiny petite body is more important.