How would you rate this one?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: How would you rate this one?

Post by MarcosZeitola »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:Marcos just cause she is independant doesn't mean she isn't a gold digger or not with him cause of his money. Some of the biggest gold diggers are those types. Thats why i dont focus too much on whether a girl is poor or uneducated cause you can get scammed or tricked by anyone. The most important is its someone who actually like not some girl that acts like an american woman cause your afraid to be with a poorer girl.
Surprisingly, I actually agree 100% with you for the first time! :shock:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:Its scary to bring a girl like her back to america will she really stick with you or divorce you? I dont want to live in asia anytime soon so im afraid of the idea of marrying a foreign woman and bringing her back.
True. This girl here is definitely cute, looks like she has it made, but I would never bring her to the West or she might soon leave you. Chances are, she's looking for a way out. A manager of a hotel in Indonesia or the Philippines still makes less money then they would as a maid in America, let alone if they became a manager abroad. OP should tell the girl (even if it isn't true) that he's considering to move to Asia instead of bringing a girl home to his country. I bet you a hundred bucks her interest will quickly wane, and he will have dodged a bullet.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
hammanta
Junior Poster

Post by hammanta »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:big potato nose i hate in philippines and she looks to be heavy makeup so probably not that pretty. her cleavage is small yet she doesn't look that curvy except in the legs. Her skin is light though. Overall somewhere between 6.2 to 6.8 depending cause i really can't tell from those pictures so it could be higher or lower than that. She really has no quality that stands out.
I actually agree with yah here, although I think her potato nose kinda works for her face frame. I don't think her body is anything special (kinda flat from waist to hips but decent cleavage for a pinay) but if she is above 5'2" she gets an extra point from me. At most a 7 though give or take depending on a few other photos.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

How about this
174cm tall

http://www.indonesiancupid.com/en/profi ... ID/1854155

Solid 8/10?
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Banano wrote:How about this
174cm tall

Solid 8/10?
Very pretty face, very doable body.

7/10 for me, 8/10 for most guys because of the flashiness factor. Good arm candy.

Go for it!
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

She can have any local guy but she wants to go foreign as she is Willing to relocate to another country

Would any of you have balls to take her to USA?

Maybe I should use game and say im gonna bring her here, she is damaged for sure....woman that looks like that becomes self obsessed narcissistic slut, she is hot and she knows it...can you just imagine how she treats local guys?
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

Banano wrote:She can have any local guy but she wants to go foreign as she is Willing to relocate to another country

Maybe I should use game and say im gonna bring her here, she is damaged for sure....woman that looks like that becomes self obsessed narcissistic slut, she is hot and she knows it...can you just imagine how she treats local guys?
hell no i wouldn't take the 2nd girl cause she has fake eyelashes, modeling poses, and dyed hair. If you get a hot girl to the u.s.a she better be a virgin and very humble in her looks and in the case of me she needs to be my faith sincerely no faking it. I wouldn't risk it otherwise.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Banano wrote:
She can have any local guy but she wants to go foreign
Excellent

f**k no

Valid concerns but not conclusive. Dating her in Indonesia might be fun.

Re gaming her, no reason to lie. Just show up, be White, and be Alpha.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Banano wrote:How about this
174cm tall

Solid 8/10?
She looks uncannily like some of the low class skanks I see every day now, so 5/10.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

How about this girl?

https://www.facebook.com/chaii.alvz

She is working a call center and is an orphan. Notice how she is perpetually single. Stuck up bitch. What guy would want a girl like this? Her younger sister is looking for a meal ticket on dateinasia. Notice how this girl isn't looking for a foreigner only her sister who has the kid. Not all filipinas are good especially ones that work in call centers.
hammanta
Junior Poster

Post by hammanta »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:How about this girl?

She is working a call center and is an orphan. Notice how she is perpetually single. Stuck up bitch. What guy would want a girl like this? Her younger sister is looking for a meal ticket on dateinasia. Notice how this girl isn't looking for a foreigner only her sister who has the kid. Not all filipinas are good especially ones that work in call centers.
How do you know this?

The girl is pretty attractive, especially her frame, but she has this fake aspect to her that I don't like. Still a good catch on the looks end. Couldn't see many photos though.
Break the chains
Freshman Poster

Post by Break the chains »

You can usually sniff out the attention whores by how many FB friends they have.

And in this case that DP pose gives off a domineering vibe. Ugh.
Trying to be a better man
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

hammanta wrote:

How do you know this?

The girl is pretty attractive, especially her frame, but she has this fake aspect to her that I don't like. Still a good catch on the looks end. Couldn't see many photos though.
yeah she has a nice rack and body. Definitely better than 95 percent of filipinas as far as body. on her face though it looks a bit bitchy and manly though sive seen her on cam and without her makeup and glamour poses she has kind of a mean attitude face to her not a pleasant cuteness. Her younger sister is the one trolling the dating sites though. This girl is a bit of a bitch though. I agree she has that fake look but also an attitude and lifestyle i dont like. her sister is an attention whore too and dumb. Living off her aunts OFW money.
hammanta
Junior Poster

Post by hammanta »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:
hammanta wrote:

How do you know this?

yeah she has a nice rack and body. Definitely better than 95 percent of filipinas as far as body. on her face though it looks a bit bitchy and manly though sive seen her on cam and without her makeup and glamour poses she has kind of a mean attitude face to her not a pleasant cuteness. Her younger sister is the one trolling the dating sites though. This girl is a bit of a bitch though. I agree she has that fake look but also an attitude and lifestyle i dont like. her sister is an attention whore too and dumb. Living off her aunts OFW money.
Is this a girl you've been chatting with?
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

hammanta wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:
hammanta wrote:

How do you know this?

Is this a girl you've been chatting with?
mainly her sister. This girl would probably be hard to monger. Ive noticed a lot of the call center girls are to be avoided. Even my gf's sister (not this girl) worked at a call center and she told me she is very picky also and has bad attitude.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

http://www.indonesiancupid.com/en/profi ... ID/2515998

Wow, looked bangable in pic #1... then i looked at pic#3
Same person?

Freaky