Medical Tourism.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
zacb
Experienced Poster

Medical Tourism.

Post by zacb »

Does anyone know where you can compare rates? I just noticed I had some dental issues, and I figured instead of getting on the Obamacare bandwagon, I might as well take advantage of the good care they have in Panama. I am looking for a cleaning and basic cavity care. I found the first but can't find the second. Anyone know of any links I can look up? To be honest I am surprised this is not brought up more on here.
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Re: Medical Tourism.

Post by Wolfeye »

zach: Look up Cure Tooth Decay by Ramiel Nagal. Tooth decay has a lot to do with nutrition. If your diet doesn't have enough minerals to sustain your teeth & bones, you don't have enough of the nutrients to absorb them, or you have too much of the stuff that blocks these things or simply throws the body chemistry out of whack so that calcium is being drawn from the body to balance it back out- you get problems. A short answer is to have lots of Vitamin A & D (cod liver & butter oil blend, liver, fats) along with lots of calcium & phosphorous (bone soup, raw dairy, various vegetables).

Been having tooth problems myself & having been able to give it a full & sustained try, but it did seem to have some effect when I did a bit of it & it comes with great reviews. He's got a website that answers lots of questions & has a forum. Basically: wherever industrial/processed food goes, massive health problems follow. The American diet is pretty scary on that level & the traditional foods (from European countries, as well) tend to be MUCH better. Another thing that comes up, which is somewhat related, is the shit that Ancel Keyes pitched to people. He spouted off all kinds of bullshit about various things causing a heart attack & it turns out that it wasn't true. Plenty of these foods seem to be related to not getting tooth decay, as well as other issues.
mahadeveshwara
Freshman Poster

Post by mahadeveshwara »

I have been drinking raw milk here in Peru. I had to ask around but eventually I got the connek. Cost about 30 cents for a half-litre and it's from that day, cows out in the pasture. According to Indian tradition, it should be heated up and drank hot. It's actually cheaper than what is in the stores, which sits in cartons unrefrigerated on the shelves for months.

Yeah American diet is deficient in minerals and overly acidic. This means that cells are more acidic than their optimal pH, and at times minerals need to be pulled from your bones and teeth in order to main proper pH balance in the blood stream.
zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb »

I downloaded that book. After I read through William Nickerson's book on real estate, I am going to dive in. Thanks.
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

William Nickersons's book on real estate? What is it about, specifically? Anything on getting land in other countries?
zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb »

Wolfeye wrote:William Nickersons's book on real estate? What is it about, specifically? Anything on getting land in other countries?
No, basically collecting rents, and after a few years using the 1031 exchange to trade up. I have read Gary Ehldred, Robert Kiyosaki, Bill Greene, the Real Estate for Dummies, and now this. It goes through the basics to show how to spruce the place up, etc. I have one other book I am going to read before I take the plunge. You can probably find the book by searching "How I turned 1,000 into 5 million" PDF William Nickerson on Google.