Establishing a Christian orthodoxy

Discuss religion and spirituality topics.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Establishing a Christian orthodoxy

Post by Moretorque »

Cornfed there is your first practice target.
Time to Hide!
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

I made this thread sticky in the Religion forum because I think it is important.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

MrMan wrote:
I don't want people who don't really hold to my faith trying to hijack it for the sake of some cultural war.
The culture war started almost 2000 years ago. Either you believe in Jesus Christ, or you call him a liar and oppose him. The opposition is smart, tough and ruthless.

White Protestant Americans who have never experience Mohammedan occupation or oppression by Christ-hating Jew commissars or by Luciferian Masonic revolutionary tribunals, are astoundingly sheltered and naive. Those who preach an other-worldly asceticism are the ones doing the hijacking.

Salt that does no good gets tossed out.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

I don't believe people really understand who Jesus really was.
Last edited by Moretorque on February 8th, 2015, 6:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Time to Hide!
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Modern Western liberal culture will self-destruct. What will replace it? I only see 2 options. One option is Islam, especially in Europe. Islam is growing in numbers and power in the West. If they take control, Christians and other non-Muslims will get dhimmi status and Muslims will rule over them. That would be the end of European culture. The other option is some Christian far right movement. This would require some new kind of Christian movement of the type Cornfed is proposing. Based on the activity in this thread so far, my bet is on Islam.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

I worked up a draft of a tract today. I could show it to you and Cornfed, or work on it some more.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

You guy's are in a dream world, religion is the way to war and our rulers know this that is why they have captured the religious narrative of the religions being used to pursue their plans for total world domination.

The original founding documents for America updated are the best set of rules to go forward on a fair and just civilization but the dumb animal cannot figure this out and that is the ace of spades for the credit monopoly.
Time to Hide!
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

fschmidt wrote:Modern Western liberal culture will self-destruct. What will replace it? I only see 2 options. One option is Islam, especially in Europe. Islam is growing in numbers and power in the West. If they take control, Christians and other non-Muslims will get dhimmi status and Muslims will rule over them. That would be the end of European culture. The other option is some Christian far right movement. This guy u would require some new kind of Christian movement of the type Cornfed is proposing. Based on the activity in this thread so far, my bet is on Islam.
What would activity on this thread have to do with reality?
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

OutWest wrote: What would activity on this thread have to do with reality?
Obviously anecdotal evidence, but it confirms what I also see in other parts of the Internet and in real life.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

So will this Christian orthodoxy be established? I have always found myself longing for simpler times.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

If the breakaway civilization has there way it will be established and the masses will be herded into big coliseums to keep them entertained.
Time to Hide!
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Jester wrote:I worked up a draft of a tract today. I could show it to you and Cornfed, or work on it some more.
I didn't respond to this because I don't think it's my place to judge something like this as a non-Christian. But you should have something by now, so please post it. I am curious to see if Christianity is salvageable.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

fschmidt wrote:
Jester wrote:I worked up a draft of a tract today. I could show it to you and Cornfed, or work on it some more.
I didn't respond this because I don't think it's my place to judge something like this as a non-Christian. But you should have something by now, so please post it. I am curious to see if Christianity is salvageable.
Christianity is very salvageable, just follow Jesus's teachings and man has a future. It's not real hard.
Time to Hide!
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

fschmidt wrote:
I didn't respond this because I don't think it's my place to judge something like this as a non-Christian. But you should have something by now, so please post it. I am curious to see if Christianity is salvageable.
The tricky thing is to make it durable and resilient (through practices designed to insulate from the toxic outside-culture) while making it livable for people just coming in (all of us).

Television would be an example. Wouldn't it be great to have a community where there were no TV's hooked up in adherent's homes, and they were plugged in only for special events? But then what about folks (like, ahem, me) who are quite alone and would go insane without the "companionship" (sorry) of electronic media? So the task here is not to design the perfect Modern-Amish Utopia, nor is it to create a belligerent, xenophobic cult. The job is to create something that immediately makes things better, can actually be done, and is visibly attractive to a wide number of men.

Anyway, I'll look for my draft and post it.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Jester wrote:Anyway, I'll look for my draft and post it.
?

I will unpin this thread since it hasn't produced results.