Human ancestors could be alien/hominid hybrids

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
firethrower1000
Freshman Poster

Human ancestors could be alien/hominid hybrids

Post by firethrower1000 »

humans could be partially adapted to earth but not completely here are some skulls and images of the annunaki aliens which looks much more like humans instead of apes....We were laborors and they would have mixed their annunaki gene with hominoids genes such as homo erectus etc...So that while they leave we would be more adapted to the earth but not completely adapted though...While i partially believe in it because anything is possible these days it sure makes us rethink our history doesnt it?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

globetrotter
Experienced Poster

Post by globetrotter »

We have the technology today to change an asteroids path.

Who is to say that 650 million years ago somebody who was lonely and bored did not take a look at the planet earth and think:

"Oh this will never do. These reptiles are covering the planet and not evolving."

Then they hurl a rock at the Yucatan knowing that the smaller mammals would survive and that the large slow reptiles would die.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Maybe we are descendant from the Visitor Reptiles like in that V TV mini series. :)
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Human ancestors could be alien/hominid hybrids

Post by Winston »

Must read books for anyone interested in aliens and human origins.

The Gods of Eden - William Bramley

They Came To Earth Millions Of Years
Ago To Spread The Poison Of Hatred,
War And Catastrophe...
They Are With Us Still...

Human history is a seemingly endless succession of bloody conflicts and devastating turmoil. Yet, inexplicably, in the light of astonshing intellectual and technological advancement, Man's progress has been halted in one crucial area: he still indulges the primitive beast within and makes war upon his neighbors.

As a result of seven years of intense research, William Bramley has unconvered the sinister thread that links humanity's darkest events -- from the wars of the ancient pharaohs to the assissination of JFK. In this remarkable, shocking and absolutely compelling work, Bramley presents disturbing evidence of an alien presence on Earth -- extraterrestrial visitors who have conspired to dominate Humankind through violence and chaos since the beginning of time...a conspiracy which continues to this very day.

Twelfth Planet: Book I of the Earth Chronicles

Over the years, startling evidence has been uncovered, challenging established notions of the origins of life on Earth—evidence that suggests the existence of an advanced group of extraterrestrials who once inhabited our world.

The first book of the revolutionary Earth Chronicles series offers indisputable documentary evidence of the existence of the mysterious planet Nibiru and tells why its astronauts came to Earth eons ago to fashion mankind in their image.

The product of more than thirty years of meticulous research, The 12th Planet treats as fact, not myth, the tales of Creation, the Deluge, the Tower of Babel, and the Nefilim who married the daughters of man. By weaving together the biblical narrative with Sumerian and Babylonian clay-tablet texts, it challenges the established notions of the origins of Earth and mankind, and offers a compelling alternative history and prehistory of both.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Both 'Stargate' and 'Prometheus' were on this topic.

Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
BlackKnight
Junior Poster

Post by BlackKnight »

Winston wrote:Must read books for anyone interested in aliens and human origins.

The Gods of Eden - William Bramley

They Came To Earth Millions Of Years
Ago To Spread The Poison Of Hatred,
War And Catastrophe...
They Are With Us Still...

Human history is a seemingly endless succession of bloody conflicts and devastating turmoil. Yet, inexplicably, in the light of astonshing intellectual and technological advancement, Man's progress has been halted in one crucial area: he still indulges the primitive beast within and makes war upon his neighbors.

As a result of seven years of intense research, William Bramley has unconvered the sinister thread that links humanity's darkest events -- from the wars of the ancient pharaohs to the assissination of JFK. In this remarkable, shocking and absolutely compelling work, Bramley presents disturbing evidence of an alien presence on Earth -- extraterrestrial visitors who have conspired to dominate Humankind through violence and chaos since the beginning of time...a conspiracy which continues to this very day.

Twelfth Planet: Book I of the Earth Chronicles

Over the years, startling evidence has been uncovered, challenging established notions of the origins of life on Earth—evidence that suggests the existence of an advanced group of extraterrestrials who once inhabited our world.

The first book of the revolutionary Earth Chronicles series offers indisputable documentary evidence of the existence of the mysterious planet Nibiru and tells why its astronauts came to Earth eons ago to fashion mankind in their image.

The product of more than thirty years of meticulous research, The 12th Planet treats as fact, not myth, the tales of Creation, the Deluge, the Tower of Babel, and the Nefilim who married the daughters of man. By weaving together the biblical narrative with Sumerian and Babylonian clay-tablet texts, it challenges the established notions of the origins of Earth and mankind, and offers a compelling alternative history and prehistory of both.
Absolute IDIOCY. Holy shit, is this what stupid believe?

All human history is a seemingly endless succession of bloody conflicts and devastating turmoil because dominance is the general force underlying all reality. All LIFE is basically a virus. All life seeks primarily to expand itself.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 24th, 2020, 8:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

BlackKnight wrote: Absolute IDIOCY. Holy shit, is this what stupid believe?

All human history is a seemingly endless succession of bloody conflicts and devastating turmoil because dominance is the general force underlying all reality. All LIFE is basically a virus. All life seeks primarily to expand itself.
You can't just dismiss it all without examining the evidence. How do you explain all the ancient cultures talking about "gods from the sky" and the Sumerian texts mentioning that we are genetic hybrids of aliens and hominids? How do you explain the DNA evidence that our genes have been manipulated and altered? How do you explain the missing links in evolution? How do you explain the sudden onset of human intelligence which no other theory can explain? Etc.

In fact, if you look closely at human DNA, you will see that it is actually a product of a highly complex computer program, and definitely could not have evolved by chance or randomness.

DNA Reveals Humans Are Designed By Aliens

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Ghost wrote:Bones are soft in newborns. So if you applied constant pressure to infant skulls, such as strapping a board to the head, you could change the shape of it. There's no extra-terrestrial explanation required for this.
That would change the shape of the skull, but not the CAPACITY. These mysterious skulls have a capacity 60 percent larger than that of normal human skulls. See the video above.

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Ghost wrote:Bones are soft in newborns. So if you applied constant pressure to infant skulls, such as strapping a board to the head, you could change the shape of it. There's no extra-terrestrial explanation required for this.

Flathead Indians, whom my my great-grandfather dealt with in Montana, did this. Hence the name "Flathead".

And here's a reference to the Huns, today's Hungarians, doing it a different way:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Artificial ... eformation

What's interesting to me is that Christian references to Huns looking like demons were scoffed at. Until Hunnish skulls were actually FOUND.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Winston wrote:
You can't just dismiss it all without examining the evidence. How do you explain all the ancient cultures talking about "gods from the sky" and the Sumerian texts mentioning that we are genetic hybrids of aliens and hominids? How do you explain the DNA evidence that our genes have been manipulated and altered?
POST it and I'll tear it to pieces.

Adam was made by God, from clay. Eve was made from Adam's rib. We are their descendants.

PS dont ask me to watch some BS video. If you have evidence to the contrary of what I stated, throw down, and post it.

How do you explain the missing links in evolution?
Well f**k, that's easy.

Evolution is utter horseshit. It contradicts established history, as recorded in "Genesis" and other texts. You don't get to just make up your own mythology while seasick in the Galapagos and declare it Holy Scripture.

Plus it contradicts the Second Law of Thermodynamics. Take freshman physics and then get back to me, will you?

In fact, if you look closely at human DNA, you will see that it is actually a product of a highly complex computer program, and definitely could not have evolved by chance or randomness.
Duh, yaTHINK?

So there REALLY IS a God?

Something people have always known.
:roll:
PS No computer -- or ALIEN :lol: need apply.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Jester wrote:
Winston wrote:
You can't just dismiss it all without examining the evidence. How do you explain all the ancient cultures talking about "gods from the sky" and the Sumerian texts mentioning that we are genetic hybrids of aliens and hominids? How do you explain the DNA evidence that our genes have been manipulated and altered?
POST it and I'll tear it to pieces.

Adam was made by God, from clay. Eve was made from Adam's rib. We are their descendants.
Isn't it possible that Genesis was describing a genetic engineering process carried out by the "Elohim", which can mean god or gods?
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Jester wrote:It contradicts established history, as recorded in "Genesis" and other texts
Lol
Jester wrote:Plus it contradicts the Second Law of Thermodynamics. Take freshman physics and then get back to me, will you?
Tsk, c'mon
There can be temporary nodes of increasing complexity even if the overall system is approaching entropy.
In the case of life or even simpler stored chemical energy, the sun provides said energy.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

In this 2 hour presentation with slides, Lloyd Pye explains why the alien intervention theory is the only explanation for human origins that fits all the data and evidence, and why humans must be the result of alien/hominid hybrids. It's excellent and thought provoking.

droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

But, how did those aliens come into existence then?
Did they evolve in their planet of origin? or did God create them?
Or were they created by yet another set of aliens? Lol
This can be asked recursively with no end.
Last edited by droid on May 3rd, 2015, 11:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?