Toronto is the worst city for men

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Toronto Dating
Freshman Poster

Toronto is the worst city for men

Post by Toronto Dating »

15 Reasons why Toronto’s culture and Toronto women are the worst in the entire world

1) Eye contact is taboo. I’m not referring to the creepy Romeo eye stalking. Even inadvertent eye contact such as crossing the street or a quick glance can become burdensome to the average Toronto women. Sometimes one might have to cross the street without looking or drive through an intersection without looking, because getting hit by a car is far safer than getting into confrontation with a Toronto woman.

2) Feminism is a religion in Toronto. With colleges such as the University of Toronto and Ryerson University promoting radical feminism throughout the country, feminism causes many of these women to hate men. Many women prefer to be lesbians, which brings on to point number three.

3) The education system in the Toronto District School Board is perverse. With the Ontario government implementing an explicit Sexual Education program which has little to do with abstinence and more about teachers talking dirty to students, expect more feminism and LGBTQ culture to increase in Toronto.

4) Toronto women prefer an office career rather than nurturing a home. This might have to do with the high cost of living in Toronto.

5) Many 19-25 year old female college students in Toronto ply in the underground sex trade as sugar babies for older men who are called sugar daddies. This is despite the fact that Canada is a welfare state and panders to the needs of women.

6) Women in Toronto label every man as a predator unless proven otherwise. If a 18 year old male proposes to a 40 year old cougar, the 18 year old male is labeled as a sexual predator despite the woman being 22 years his senior.

7) This is how women in Toronto play a victim status. It does not matter if a woman in Toronto initiates a divorce, hits her husband, abuses children or anything else illegal, the woman is always the victim.

8) Many women in Toronto act in a sisterhood gang form of way. For example, if one woman complains about a man, the entire community knows. This is dangerous for men because one false allegation can ruin and destroy his career and livelihood.

9) Manginas and white knights prevail in Toronto. Manginas and white knights will do anything to pander to women in Toronto. Manginas and white knights will even go against you at work, etc just to please a woman.

10) The dating scene in Toronto is terrible because Toronto women prefer a famous rockstar over a doctor or lawyer. Unless of course, the Toronto woman can leech off from his money or confiscate half of his assets in divorce court.

11) Experts such as Roosh Vorek admitted that Toronto women have a negative, scary vibe to them.

12) Toronto women promote sluthood and public nudity, but they get offended if they think a male is staring at them even inadvertently.
13) Did I say that feminism is a religion and that most of the teachers are feminists? Toronto is an incubator for feminist tyranny.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Toronto is the worst city for men

Post by jamesbond »

It sounds like the women in Toronto blame men for everything.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

I'm trying to understand why Toronto is worse than let's say Boston to DC.

At least Toronto's got enough of an ex-pat population, plus legal esc*rts, to beat most of the US cities.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Roosh didnt get laid in Toronto so what kind of PUA is he?
He wrote number of pua books about gaming and getting laid yet he cant get bang in sluttiest city in the world.
does it mean his game is weak or girls dint find him hot enough, have better options?
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Banano wrote:Roosh didnt get laid in Toronto so what kind of PUA is he?
He wrote number of pua books about gaming and getting laid yet he cant get bang in sluttiest city in the world.
does it mean his game is weak or girls dint find him hot enough, have better options?
Despite my own bad luck in Boston, even I'd banged a Nova Scotian gal up in Toronto some time ago. And she was part-timing at the Univ of Toronto. Not being from the big city, she was a bit laid back.

Plus, in Now magazine, there are tons of student esc*rts all over the city and 'burbs. Toronto is not hell on earth. Just follow this one rule... do not engage an Anglo-Canadian Ontario-an woman in any conversation, outside of getting directions and perhaps the weather. But that rules also applies to much of the northeast of the USA, however, most esc*rting activities stateside are illegal and have routine busts and sting ops.

Go to any seven sister (or like) college in America and you'll see men haters all over the place. And if you want a campus with the most f'cked up women, look at Columbia Univ in NYC, where the undergrad ratio is 2 to 1, female to male. I'd even created a thread on that place

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=25683
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
fightforlove
Junior Poster

Post by fightforlove »

Roosh didn't like Toronto mainly because it's a very diverse city and he's a white girls guy. The white women there are not very friendly, I've detected this in my short trips to Toronto. Don't have much experience with the city myself, but it looks like it might be a decent scene if you're into various non-white/ethnic/immigrant types.
Ashford_Jaquinn
Freshman Poster

Post by Ashford_Jaquinn »

Insightful list...IMO Toronto has gotten worse by now.
DamienMac
Freshman Poster

Post by DamienMac »

This list is scary af. I know things are bad, but are they really that bad? I bet there are women who can't stand that kind of stuff and are dying to meet regular guys though. You just have to find them.
JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster

Post by JohnDoeBigBaller »

didn't another incel snap and go on a killing spree? That guy who drove the van thru the streets and ran down 15 people was a supporter of the Supreme Gentleman Elliot Rodgers, LOL.

If the West would just LEGALIZE PROSTITUTION, we wouldn't have all these incels who go nuts and kill people.
AkitaMan
Freshman Poster

Post by AkitaMan »

From what I've seen about Toronto online, I'd go there only to check a major city off of my tourism list or to do business. Like being on pretty much any university campus in the US, any interaction with women would be no different from interacting with women at a clinic for incurable STDs.
Toronto Dating wrote:
January 24th, 2015, 9:30 am
3) The education system in the Toronto District School Board is perverse. With the Ontario government implementing an explicit Sexual Education program which has little to do with abstinence and more about teachers talking dirty to students, expect more feminism and LGBTQ culture to increase in Toronto.
This one concerns me the most. Regardless of any lip service they give to heterosexuality, it sounds like they'd ultimately promote "anything but heterosexuality."
5) Many 19-25 year old female college students in Toronto ply in the underground sex trade as sugar babies for older men who are called sugar daddies. This is despite the fact that Canada is a welfare state and panders to the needs of women.
I hadn't heard this. Maybe regarding them as STD clinic patients is more fitting than I realized.

I assume that, despite their repulsive attitude, they don't hesitate to sound the "where are the real men" alarm.
traveller
Junior Poster

Post by traveller »

Toronto Dating wrote:
January 24th, 2015, 9:30 am
15 Reasons why Toronto’s culture and Toronto women are the worst in the entire world

1) Eye contact is taboo. I’m not referring to the creepy Romeo eye stalking. Even inadvertent eye contact such as crossing the street or a quick glance can become burdensome to the average Toronto women. Sometimes one might have to cross the street without looking or drive through an intersection without looking, because getting hit by a car is far safer than getting into confrontation with a Toronto woman.

2) Feminism is a religion in Toronto. With colleges such as the University of Toronto and Ryerson University promoting radical feminism throughout the country, feminism causes many of these women to hate men. Many women prefer to be lesbians, which brings on to point number three.

4) Toronto women prefer an office career rather than nurturing a home. This might have to do with the high cost of living in Toronto.

6) Women in Toronto label every man as a predator unless proven otherwise. If a 18 year old male proposes to a 40 year old cougar, the 18 year old male is labeled as a sexual predator despite the woman being 22 years his senior.

7) This is how women in Toronto play a victim status. It does not matter if a woman in Toronto initiates a divorce, hits her husband, abuses children or anything else illegal, the woman is always the victim.

8) Many women in Toronto act in a sisterhood gang form of way. For example, if one woman complains about a man, the entire community knows. This is dangerous for men because one false allegation can ruin and destroy his career and livelihood.

9) Manginas and white knights prevail in Toronto. Manginas and white knights will do anything to pander to women in Toronto. Manginas and white knights will even go against you at work, etc just to please a woman.

10) The dating scene in Toronto is terrible because Toronto women prefer a famous rockstar over a doctor or lawyer. Unless of course, the Toronto woman can leech off from his money or confiscate half of his assets in divorce court.

11) Experts such as Roosh Vorek admitted that Toronto women have a negative, scary vibe to them.

12) Toronto women promote sluthood and public nudity, but they get offended if they think a male is staring at them even inadvertently.
13) Did I say that feminism is a religion and that most of the teachers are feminists? Toronto is an incubator for feminist tyranny.
That looks exactly like especially DuPage and DeKalb County in Illinois! Literally, that is exactly how women are in DuPage and DeKalb Counties in Illinois. Places like Naperville, Oak Brook, Batavia, Bolingbrook, Glen Ellyn, Wheaton, Downers Grove, West Chicago, Yorkville, Sycamore, and DeKalb. Common public use/mingle places like Oak Brook shopping center, Yorktown Mall, Fermilab, College of DuPage, Elmhurst College, Wheaton College, Downtown Naperville, Madison Meadow, even Northern Illinois University, you are literally alone and alienated even in a really dense crowd, and just glancing towards a woman from 30 feet away at any one of those places is sure to get security and even the local police on your rear.
Ashford_Jaquinn
Freshman Poster

Chiraq is only a 1 hour plane ride from Toronto, so I'm not surprised that the virus is prevalent there!
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Ashford_Jaquinn wrote:
May 4th, 2018, 7:17 pm
Chiraq is only a 1 hour plane ride from Toronto, so I'm not surprised that the virus is prevalent there!
Where are you thinking of moving to?
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Ashford_Jaquinn
Freshman Poster

Adama wrote:
May 4th, 2018, 10:02 pm
Ashford_Jaquinn wrote:
Eastern Europe or Russia where white North American men aren't treated like trash unlike feminist occupied Canada.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Ashford_Jaquinn wrote:
May 5th, 2018, 3:00 pm
Adama wrote:
May 4th, 2018, 10:02 pm
Ashford_Jaquinn wrote:
Eastern Europe or Russia where white North American men aren't treated like trash unlike feminist occupied Canada.
A member here by the name of Nailer recently reported some success in Eastern Europe. Please report back.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.