Herbivore Man Has Come To North America

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Herbivore Man Has Come To North America

Post by jamesbond »

Here is a video from Sandman explaining how herbivore man has come to North America.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 28th, 2020, 9:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lasttry
Freshman Poster

Re: Herbivore Man Has Come To North America

Post by lasttry »

He's describing crybaby MGTOW: "I'm going off by myself, that'll teach you women a lesson!" And then he looks back to see if the women are paying attention to him. Pathetic... Real MGTOW, men like me, does indeed have a monastic-ascetic flavor, which historically has hardly been a path for spineless weaklings.

It isn't so much that society cripples males, as that there is a cultural consciousness that children are no longer an asset to society. WWII was the last big war where manpower was important: manpower for the infantry/navy, manpower for the industrial machine to supply the infantry/navy. Nukes eliminated the need for manpower in the military itself and robotics is eliminating the need for manpower in the industrial machine. The world is overpopulated and society is gradually tightening the screws to disincentivize child-bearing. If there is any truth to rumors that we are running out of resources, then the pressure on breeders will become extreme, and those people in developed countries (other than the elite) who have children will have doomed themselves to poverty. As for the poor countries, they're all going to starve to death if we run low on resources.

Men in the past didn't boast about their notch count with HB 9's and 10's, they boasted about having a big family, didn't matter if their wife was ugly and the only woman they had ever had sex with. Only religious fanatics like the Duggarts and the extreme Mormons talk like that now, plus simpletons whose minds are easily confused by terms like genes and evolution and don't realize that 99.999% of genes have nothing to do with thinking or behavior, but rather control things like the construction and operation of the liver and heart and bones and immune system, and that having children will have a negligible effect on the future of the world compare to other things a person could do (such as posting their thoughts on the internet, causing changes to people's thinking, which can have a domino effect).