Will over mongering and online forums like these just ruin

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Will over mongering and online forums like these just

Post by Rock »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:
Rock wrote:
Rock wrote:Bluelight has pretty much admitted to being a phony. Didn't you guys follow that? Don't take his exploits seriously. The are fiction. So treat them like that and don't refer to them as if they really happened.

Will N. Dowd is avoiding straight-up P4P. But based on the many photos he showed me of girls he seemed proud of and the 2 girls I've actually seen him with, he's going for very unattractive types (in spite of their decent teeth and skin lol). And based on his posts here, those girls are uneducated simple country bumpkin types, nothing close to middle class.
Yes rock but everyone has established your taste are not the same as mine or most members here. Most would say will n dowds women are attractive.

And frankly I dont want a middle class woman. Those women will all scam you if you bring them to america faster than a simple bumpkin :D. Go ahead I dare you to bring a middle class woman to america :D
Most...white guys in PI might say that about Will's gals. But look at who you see them with in places like Robinsons. Get real. Even the guys on Rooshe would probably laugh Will off if he posted photos of the gals he dates.

How do you know who will scam whom? Whether middle class or poor, you need to find girls with the right values and upbringing to lower the risk that they become contaminated Stateside or even scam you (whether that be in Phils or after you take her back home). Character is a very important consideration and it takes a lot of effort and work to really get into the head of a girl. Also keep in mind that physiologically, the brain continues to develop till the age of around 23 or so. So if you snap up an 18 year old, what you see now may not be what you have in 5 years.
Ill repeat class or money has nothing to do with quality of a woman. The best girlfriends in philippines are the most simple and EAGER to please. The most demanding and annoying are the ones who dont' come from simple backgrounds. Maybe you like a girl who wants to pay for her own meals and makes you clean the toilets and call the shots to when you can have sex but I dont.

if you wait too long they will have too much baggage and be too old :(

Yes most foreigners ive seen have dog ugly girls but your taste is overly critical in some aspects like height or skin color or some other weird nuances of the body which really have little to do with beauty or excitement.
I think there are some correlations to consider at the ends of the spectrum.

Rich class girls are more likely to have issues which create major relationship problems. Ditto for squatter class girls. Being brought up at the extreme ends contaminates. Also international class models (the 5'7" plus slim girls with pretty faces) will likely have lots of problems which don't make them good LT gfs. Careful also with super religious girls when considering them as serious mates.

Strong education background and/or much higher than average IQ (in Philippines) makes a girl much more interesting to talk to. But it has to be combined with strong character and good morals, often derived from the way she was raised and the values she absorbed from her family. If she lacks the education/IQ part but has the second part, she can still be a great mate but will probably be simple and not have a lot to say. Some guys prefer that. I kinda like it if I can talk to a girl for hours on end and have stimulating conversations and banter like I would have with a good friend.

There are plenty of great middle class girls who can get their hands dirty and are very generous and giving. Likewise, there are lots of greedy and lazy poor girls. Your generalizations are not valid in my experience.
Last edited by Rock on January 26th, 2015, 5:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

Why be careful of super religious girls? Are they boring? The onyl super religious girl i got to know was a drag she wante dto keep visiting my hotel even though she knew i had a girlfriend which was bizarre. She seemed to want to make friendship. I could only imagine how boring of a lay she would have been had i married her.

I haven't seen those exceptions. If they were so easy to find youd be happy with any middle class woman you find but you bounce around from one to the next just as much as anyone.

I dont need someone to talk to. Only screw and massage me like the previous girls. Thats it. Who wants to talk? Thats boring
Last edited by newlifeinphilippines on January 26th, 2015, 5:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:I haven't seen those exceptions. If they were so easy to find youd be happy with any middle class woman you find but you bounce around from one to the next.

I dont need someone to talk to. Only screw and massage me like the previous girls. Thats it. Who wants to talk? Thats boring
Why don't you give Metro Manila a good shot then. Spend a few months here and get to know lots of different people.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

chanta76 wrote:It seems like there are allot of western guys who are frustrated with the west and goes over seas but once they are over seas they bring their westernization to that country and over play the place. It becomes to the point where that country is not the same as before
There is no question about that large cities/entire countries worldwide are becoming more and more similar to each other. This is however not because of some Western guys, but because of international industry and trade.

Nowadays you can find almost same products from air-conditioners to canned food, from cars/motorcycles to computers etc. produced by large companies available for sale in almost every small department store in almost every country in this world.

Laws are also becoming more and more similar, even family laws which are strongly interfering in your daily way of life. It is true that Western laws are considered by some aggressive countries like USA as 'international laws' trying to force countries with different moral values to accept them.

What remains different from country to country is only what is difficult to change, like climate, some regional customs out of history and religion, language, living standard/income of ordinary citizens...
Last edited by Yohan on January 26th, 2015, 5:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:I haven't seen those exceptions. If they were so easy to find youd be happy with any middle class woman you find but you bounce around from one to the next just as much as anyone.

I like to have lots of quality friends - male and female. For example, I like hanging out with Winston and his crew when he's in town. But for serious relationship, one is fine.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Rock wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:I haven't seen those exceptions. If they were so easy to find youd be happy with any middle class woman you find but you bounce around from one to the next.

Why don't you give Metro Manila a good shot then. Spend a few months here and get to know lots of different people.
I just added this into my edit

Why be careful of super religious girls? Are they boring? The onyl super religious girl i got to know was a drag she wante dto keep visiting my hotel even though she knew i had a girlfriend which was bizarre. She seemed to want to make friendship and wasn't in a hurry for a boyfriend she seemed a bit irritating in her personality. I could only imagine how boring of a lay she would have been had i married her.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Rock wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:I haven't seen those exceptions. If they were so easy to find youd be happy with any middle class woman you find but you bounce around from one to the next just as much as anyone.

I like to have lots of quality friends - male and female. For example, I like hanging out with Winston and his crew when he's in town. But for serious relationship, one is fine.
well see thats why your definition is invalid cause I dont care about conversation or her money or iq or education. All i care about is her religion, character, looks, and how much of a nympho she is.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

People get too obsessed by skin color, id rather have 170cm tall dark skinned filipina with great ass than short pale looking high class girl that 'locals' find attractive.

Who give a crap what local find attractive, filipino males are least attractive n least desirable men on this planet so gives a shtt what they like or dislike?
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Banano wrote:People get too obsessed by skin color, id rather have 170cm tall dark skinned filipina with great a** than short pale looking high class girl that 'locals' find attractive.

Who give a crap what local find attractive, filipino males are least attractive n least desirable men on this planet so gives a shtt what they like or dislike?

Id rather have a 4'9 spinner than a tall .
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Banano wrote:People get too obsessed by skin color, id rather have 170cm tall dark skinned filipina with great a** than short pale looking high class girl that 'locals' find attractive.

Filipino men are in general not so unattractive as you claim. They just tend to be short. There are many countries with less attractive men by western standards on average.

Dark skin in SE Asia just happens to go hand-in-hand with Malay features which tend to have flaws from global beauty perspective. They also go hand-in-hand with sun damage and unsightly moles. If you compare high school girls from a regular school in Philippines to a regular school in Japan, the differences you will probably notice are pretty stark.

In Thailand, I noticed some darker skinned girls from southern Thailand. They just had pigmented skin, not sun damaged and some of them had great features and were beautiful. They did not look stereotypical dark Issan girls but rather were hot dark girls.

One reason why very light skin is equated with beauty here is that girls who have it tend to have more Chinese and/or Spanish blood than regular Malays. And by luck of the draw in genetic lottery, those admixtures tend to be a lot more attractive for females anyway.
Last edited by Rock on January 26th, 2015, 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

I don't get you. You should have it made in Philippines or Indonesia. Why do you claim it's so difficult? Your sub 5 foot dark spinner girl is like every other girl in the provinces.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Rock wrote:

I don't get you. You should have it made in Philippines or Indonesia. Why do you claim it's so difficult? Your sub 5 foot dark spinner girl is like every other girl in the provinces.
because most are dog ugly and flat as a board. I like spinners but I like beautiful spinners with good character who share my religion and hopefully with some bust on top too. Finding all that would be harder than finding a model in philippines.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Yes. It does in all levels except for Japanese mongers :) ...... Like Indian's have a very bad reputation of being cheap, smelly and 5-6%....Whites being Pedo's , Black thieves, Koreans..disrespectful....If you watch some of the youtube videos on Japan...You will see white people having difficulty in finding apartments in Japan due to they being perceived as loud and party kinds.

In Philippines, I was stereotyped as a 5-6 loan sharker that most Indian's do there, in Thailand, its being cheap. The respect for Indian's are lowest at the moment for what we have done, justifiably so. For white's & blacks also, the respect in Asia is going down a lot faster for the good guys in those countries to feel comfortable.

Its well known that Korean's are disrespected in Philippines more than any other race with the kind that come to Philippines.

Only race, that seems to have universal respect from America to Africa to Asia it seems is Japanese and even when they are some of the most active monger's on earth.

Its Ironic that Japanese did the most damage in Asia in the past and yet, they are respected the most. Japanese mongers are welcomed everywhere on earth.

Also, they never seem to ruin the place.....Japanese still are the Ace in Thailand in mongering world and preferred by girls there, amazingly, they are also respected by general Thai population as well...same in Philippines....In German FKKs....Many justify it by saying...They spend a lot more....but even then girls don't speak a lot behind there back like they do on Indians, Whites etc :)....

I don't know how they do it...They monger a lot than white, Indians, blacks combined and yet they get a free pass on negative judgements.

I have never ever heard of a single bad word on Japanese in Philippines compared to Koreans, Indians, whites, Blacks, Arabs etc....
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

starchild your talking to to many hoes. Their opinion is not relevant to a normal person in those countries. Japanese are only liked cause they spend their money like drunken sailors on stupid bargirls and other sluts. Koreans do that too sometimes thats why some girls like them even if they are rude.

isn't it a good thing to be considered cheap as an indian? Why would you want a girl to view you as an ATM?
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:starchild your talking to to many hoes. Their opinion is not relevant to a normal person in those countries. Japanese are only liked cause they spend their money like drunken sailors on stupid bargirls and other sluts. Koreans do that too sometimes thats why some girls like them even if they are rude.

isn't it a good thing to be considered cheap as an indian? Why would you want a girl to view you as an ATM?
No. That would be very lame stream of me. :) ....I have done lots of research on this, as it personally effected me.

Its not the hoes alone, I had many other connection in Philippines....I'm friends with lots of call center folks in Philippines due to the work i did....Plus...I chat up with everyone I see...like Condo Guard, Filipino Marines, Bar tenders, In clubs, land lord, in restaurants, people sitting in the lobby of condo's, real estate agents, cops, taxi drivers, mamasans, bar girls....I shift the topic of conversation a lot and the vibe filipinos have regarding outsiders is more or less equal...

They are very social people....I mean to the crazy degree that, they are the social networking capital of the world.

Philippines named social networking capital of the world

http://asiancorrespondent.com/54475/phi ... st-top-10/

Filipinos are very connected on a crazy sub-conscious level it seems.

The one group that is hated the most above all, in all social levels are Korean's........Yeah, we know the usual line that bar girls say that to everyone behind back etc....but not land lords, condo guard, 7-11 cashiers, call center agents, etc.....The one word they commonly refer to Koreans being Disrespectful. Its not about the money. Filipino's hate being disrespected above all else.

Filipinos hate Koreans the most...rest of us have kinda mixed reviews with Indians slightly more on the negative side.

However, if you talk about Japanese, they either have no opinion of them or generally very good.

Real Estate agents, Land Lords in Manila love Japanese, as they create the least fuss around, are prompt in payment, keep the place clean..they don't like Koreans as tenants, indian so so, americans recently they have started having negative views, due to them always complaining.

You see, you never heard Real Estate agents point of view as we all only take the word of Bar Girls dealing with Japanese....but real estate agents are the second one they deal with money the most. My previous land lord had a japanese tenant and he used to go on and on, how good he was and that he is expecting him back in X'mas etc.

If you want to test this....Just chat upto any random guy, who encounters lots of outsiders and talk to them about Koreans and Japanese and Indians...and you will know what their preference is. :D

I have seen this myself also....The way Japanese behave is something we can all learn from.

-----------------------

Cheap is something that means...the other party did not get what he deserved when a transaction was involved. I'm all for fair transaction. Indians seem to short change a lot of Filipinos whenever they can, as Filipinos are very simple.

Like they promise 1500 Pesos for short time with a bar girl but when the deed is done, they only give 1000 pesos....That's not being cheap, that's cheating. They go to club and don't spend money and occupy space, listen to music, feel the girls around and get the air con for free :) ...That's cheap...If you want Air con..atleast spend something so that the deal is fair.

Women are more smarter in my books than they thinking everyone to be ATM....If you respect them, behave...You might as well get laid for free... :lol: :lol: