The FORCE has Awakened ..Be Very Careful this year...

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Re: The FORCE has Awakened ..Be Very Careful this year...

Post by starchild5 »

Luc Furr wrote:
starchild5 wrote:
Moretorque wrote:Either we grow up now and stop the destruction of the ECO or it's pretty much over, everything else is hog wash. Even the people who wrote the bible new man was headed for trouble and wrote in Genesis " Adam I have given you everything you need for perpetual generation" they saw the writing on the wall back then.

People are going to stand around and chatter about nonsense as the whole planet goes up environmentally, there is not a lot of positive things to say about what is going on with the eco at the moment and what it means for humanities future.
True...This is now or never...We need to go back to nature and adopt mother earth as much as we can...go vegan, eat healthy food, avoid artificial things....The darkness is infecting earth more and more now and mother earth could react violently effecting those on earth surface...she is been very patient so far....
Reading this? Odds are the Gaia movement...false mother nature lovers...servants of the primordial Greek deity.....wants you all dead. Get that through your heads. Eating organic good is a trap to kill you. You will eat their food, they will poison you, they will kill you, resources and wealth are limited thus it is about MORE FOR THEM!!! JUST BY EXISTING YOU ARE THEIR ENEMY.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

starchild5 wrote:
Luc Furr wrote:
starchild5 wrote:
Moretorque wrote:Either we grow up now and stop the destruction of the ECO or it's pretty much over, everything else is hog wash. Even the people who wrote the bible new man was headed for trouble and wrote in Genesis " Adam I have given you everything you need for perpetual generation" they saw the writing on the wall back then.

People are going to stand around and chatter about nonsense as the whole planet goes up environmentally, there is not a lot of positive things to say about what is going on with the eco at the moment and what it means for humanities future.
True...This is now or never...We need to go back to nature and adopt mother earth as much as we can...go vegan, eat healthy food, avoid artificial things....The darkness is infecting earth more and more now and mother earth could react violently effecting those on earth surface...she is been very patient so far....
Reading this? Odds are the Gaia movement...false mother nature lovers...servants of the primordial Greek deity.....wants you all dead. Get that through your heads. Eating organic good is a trap to kill you. You will eat their food, they will poison you, they will kill you, resources and wealth are limited thus it is about MORE FOR THEM!!! JUST BY EXISTING YOU ARE THEIR ENEMY.
Its only now, since the western civilization came up, abundance has become a rarity.

I was talking to an American chick in Germany and she said....few grams of weed costs around 100 Euros...I was shocked....Weed literally grows wild in India and Magic mushroom too....Many Americans have not even tasted Mango fruit which is called the King of Fruits due to its rich in nutrient content...Google it and we have it in abundance....

The earth is in abundance..if we go the natural way..Its the corporations that are creating shortage....
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

The corporations were created by man, they are representatives of us. We need that space being in your avatar to come help us.
Time to Hide!
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Moretorque wrote:The corporations were created by man, they are representatives of us. We need that space being in your avatar to come help us.
The problem with our side, the good guys is often...we assume..We are going to win, because we are good people. That's a very big mistake to be making.

The war has already started, we will feel it as freakish storms, unnatural whether conditions and then all hell will break loose.

The thing is...Even the Aliens who are with humanity ....can only do so much with this Dark force...otherwise, we would be already free....People do not realize what we are dealing with here...Its the same force that Star Wars movie talk about...

They are working there ass off to neutralize this dark energy. Its not an easy task. Earth is totally infected by this negative energy.....and the Aliens have said..if it comes to the surface...Even Aliens cannot save humanity.... :cry: :cry:

Nothing is for sure...Just because we are good people doesn't mean we will win for sure....anything can happen ...
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

The Economist (Rothschild owned) 2015 Cover is Filled With Cryptic Symbols and Dire Predictions

http://vigilantcitizen.com/vigilantrepo ... rettyPhoto
Luc Furr
Freshman Poster

Post by Luc Furr »

starchild5 wrote:
Moretorque wrote:The corporations were created by man, they are representatives of us. We need that space being in your avatar to come help us.
The problem with our side, the good guys is often...we assume..We are going to win, because we are good people. That's a very big mistake to be making.

The war has already started, we will feel it as freakish storms, unnatural whether conditions and then all hell will break loose.

The thing is...Even the Aliens who are with humanity ....can only do so much with this Dark force...otherwise, we would be already free....People do not realize what we are dealing with here...Its the same force that Star Wars movie talk about...

They are working there a** off to neutralize this dark energy. Its not an easy task. Earth is totally infected by this negative energy.....and the Aliens have said..if it comes to the surface...Even Aliens cannot save humanity.... :cry: :cry:

Nothing is for sure...Just because we are good people doesn't mean we will win for sure....anything can happen ...
Good guys? When all sides (whites, blacks, aliens, robots whatever) are poisoning and hurting you there are no good guys.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Luc Furr wrote:
starchild5 wrote:

They are working there a** off to neutralize this dark energy. Its not an easy task. Earth is totally infected by this negative energy.....and the Aliens have said..if it comes to the surface...Even Aliens cannot save humanity.... :cry: :cry:

Good guys? When all sides (whites, blacks, aliens, robots whatever) are poisoning and hurting you there are no good guys.
I'm a student of humanity. We shouldn't blame human race for what is happening as the game is much much on a very high level. We are an experiment...albeit a desperate one.. ...due to this force...The reason....its so much hard to love and trust another human being is due to the stakes involved.

This force is trying to move up on higher dimension where the feeling of LOVE itself comes. As above so Below.

Much of humanity will get crazy etc...but we should not loose focus...on who is doing it all...

If only one gets a hold of this force and see it...that Winston feels as Murphy Law and Star Wars Central Theme...That Destroyed Everything in the galaxy is still among us...will humanity wake up...This has put the entire human race on sleep....

This thing Eats Galaxies for a living :cry: :cry:
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Who ever comes to preach, teach, show the way, leader, angels, gods are misleading humanity and taking all of us backwards...

Pretty much everyone in this forum is evolved enough to know that we don't need anyone to guide us...We can take care of ourselves...Just stop messing with our life's and live us alone...We don't need any teachers from heaven to Angels to Demon to Satan.....Its like 10,000 years ..they all came and gone and the world has become more darker.

Lets try being Students of humanity. Lets learn from each other and see where it takes us.

We do not NEED LEADERS.....We need Students..No one wants to be a student of humanity...Everyone wants to lead human race....I don't understand what sort of logic is that...It simply does not feel right...
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 29th, 2020, 4:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Ghost wrote:All I know is that I wish Starchild was directing the new Stars Wars movie.

Oh, wait, wrong thread. :lol:

Actually, I can make only Bollywood Masala movies :lol: :lol: not something that is designed with an agenda to screw humanity Hollywood is too dark not like Bollywood in India which has a very simple theme :) ...

first, I would need to sell my soul, then indulge in dark sexual rituals to be in the elite club and then work 24/7 to make a movie with darker agenda and then get my fake Oscars for brainwashing humanity ..No Thank You....Philippines is better :lol: :lol: ....
Luc Furr
Freshman Poster

Post by Luc Furr »

starchild5 wrote:
Ghost wrote:All I know is that I wish Starchild was directing the new Stars Wars movie.

Actually, I can make only Bollywood Masala movies :lol: :lol: not something that is designed with an agenda to screw humanity Hollywood is too dark not like Bollywood in India which has a very simple theme :) ...

first, I would need to sell my soul, then indulge in dark sexual rituals to be in the elite club and then work 24/7 to make a movie with darker agenda and then get my fake Oscars for brainwashing humanity ..No Thank You....Philippines is better :lol: :lol: ....
haha me thinks starchild5 doesn't like Hollywood waking his slaves up.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Luc Furr wrote:
starchild5 wrote:

haha me thinks starchild5 doesn't like Hollywood waking his slaves up.
:lol: :lol: ....They are way too smarter than we give credit for..Our enemy is never to be taken lightly :lol: :lol:
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

It seems the Star Wars movie is mocking humanity. I noticed The first two lines they say in the Star Wars trailer is EXACTLY WHAT I FELT......

There has been an awakening...Have you felt it.....:eek:..Yes...I freaking did :eek:

I'm Indian...Not a big follower of Star Wars....The darkness that I was researching followed me to the force they talk about in Star Wars Movie...DO NOT BE FOOLED.....The force is still among us.... :shock: :shock:

Only an asleep, ignorant human being would believe Star Wars is just Hollywood....Its Hidden in plain Sight truth.

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

I want to know who his dope supplier is, that be some mean chit he be tok'in.
Last edited by Moretorque on January 29th, 2015, 2:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Time to Hide!
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Moretorque wrote:

I want to know who his dope supplier is, that be some mean sh it he be tok'in.

:lol: :lol: ..I thought I had done better than what dope suppliers have :D