I'll see your filipina and raise you

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Re: I'll see your filipina and raise you

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

Johnny1975 wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:
Johnny1975 wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:oh please johnny that girl is hotter than anything youll get in the philippines (without paying at the bar).
What makes you say that?

because philippines mostly has very ugly women and those girls i posted are like in the top 5 percent of the population and chances are they wont actually meet you or if they do you will be lucky and probably not much will come of it. It can happen but it would be easier to live there where you can do mass marketing :D
In that case, god bless OKCupid, where the top 5% all seem to hang out. Seriously, it's just cutie after cutie on there. Go and have a look.

Unfortunately try getting those women on cam. Most will not look that good on cam. Even most wont look as good as they do on their polished facebook photos. And the hot women generally are hard to get like i said so they often wont even get on cam or if you are lucky you might see them once and then they lose itnerst or dissapear. If it was that easy to get a hot woman there id be married LOL

I was using dateinasia to grab the first few but i probably looked at 100 profiles to get those 3 or 4 girls LOL
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

Johnny1975 wrote:
Johnny1975 wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:oh please johnny that girl is hotter than anything youll get in the philippines (without paying at the bar).
What makes you say that?

because philippines mostly has very ugly women and those girls i posted are like in the top 5 percent of the population and chances are they wont actually meet you or if they do you will be lucky and probably not much will come of it. It can happen but it would be easier to live there where you can do mass marketing :D
In that case, god bless OKCupid, where the top 5% all seem to hang out. Seriously, it's just cutie after cutie on there. Go and have a look.

Unfortunately try getting those women on cam. Most will not look that good on cam. Even most wont look as good as they do on their polished facebook photos. And the hot women generally are hard to get like i said so they often wont even get on cam or if you are lucky you might see them once and then they lose itnerst or dissapear. If it was that easy to get a hot woman there id be married LOL

I was using dateinasia to grab the first few but i probably looked at 100 profiles to get those 3 or 4 girls LOL
In what ways do they not look good in person / on cam? Surely their features are the same. Do you mean that their skin isn't nice? That's the only think I can think of that would be different. Forget about makeup, clothes or hair, I mean just the quality of the face.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

I probably cammed with over 100 women over a 2 month period and mind you i onyl cammed with women i thought would be cute (i wont waste my time with dead average women). basically a 6.0 and above. sometimes i would get a dead average woman on cam in hope that it was a bad picture and i had the time once in awhile i got suprised but that was rare. but unfortunately even among the ones i thought would cute many were led to dissapointment so you could only imagine if i had included every woman on the site.

Here were some of the results from my memory (this was over a year ago)

compared to their pics USUALLY they had one or more of these issues on cam
1)were much older
2) were much fatter
3) weren't wearing any makeup and had their morning look which was their true look and it looked pretty bad
4) usually were more darker and/or tribal looking than their pics
5) their skin was worse
6) some didn't even look like the same person
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:I probably cammed with over 100 women over a 2 month period and mind you i onyl cammed with women i thought would be cute (i wont waste my time with dead average women). basically a 6.0 and above. sometimes i would get a dead average woman on cam in hope that it was a bad picture and i had the time once in awhile i got suprised but that was rare. but unfortunately even among the ones i thought would cute many were led to dissapointment so you could only imagine if i had included every woman on the site.

Here were some of the results from my memory (this was over a year ago)

compared to their pics USUALLY they had one or more of these issues on cam
1)were much older
2) were much fatter
3) weren't wearing any makeup and had their morning look which was their true look and it looked pretty bad
4) usually were more darker and/or tribal looking than their pics
5) their skin was worse
6) some didn't even look like the same person

Ok let's forget about those that are older than they said, as well as those that didn't have full body pictures so you could see if they were fat or not. Also, makeup is irrelevant, because some girls look good without it and you have to not get too taken by the glossy look that it gives and the contrast between that and natural. And forget about those whose pictures were so misleading that it made them look like someone else (not forgetting that in some cases, they might have actually been someone else). As for those that were darker than in their pictures, well some people like darker skin so that's a matter of taste.

The only thing that I think really matters is skin. Are you really suggesting that filipinas tend to have bad skin? I've seen lots of photos (closeups too) where the girl has minimal or no makeup and they do look good. And I've very rarely seen ones with bad skin.

But even if some do have bad skin, if their features are nice, skin can easily be improved. That's what creams (ones that don't ruin skin long term) and facial yoga are for.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

have you gotten a lot on cam? I find most have an excuse to get on cam. The real hot ones are super hard to get on cam.

After 2 months i found the whole online dating thing very irritating. It got to the point where i hated it.

Well i disagree with you that only skin is the issue cause many look very tribal compared to their pics and that is worse than dark or bad skin.

but yes some have bad skin you cant see till you meet them. For example my gf had nice skin on cam but when i first met her her skin was not good at all and it was a bit of a turnoff. I washugely dissapointed. you cant really tell even in photographs but when you meet these girls some have bad skin. Its funny cause will n dowd expressed the same thing. I have bad skin myself so i cant be judgemental but on cam you can't really tell.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:have you gotten a lot on cam? I find most have an excuse to get on cam. The real hot ones are super hard to get on cam.

After 2 months i found the whole online dating thing very irritating. It got to the point where i hated it.

Well i disagree with you that only skin is the issue cause many look very tribal compared to their pics and that is worse than dark or bad skin.

but yes some have bad skin you cant see till you meet them. For example my gf had nice skin on cam but when i first met her her skin was not good at all and it was a bit of a turnoff. I washugely dissapointed. you cant really tell even in photographs but when you meet these girls some have bad skin. Its funny cause will n dowd expressed the same thing. I have bad skin myself so i cant be judgemental but on cam you can't really tell.
I've only seen one on skype. In some of her photos she looks cute, in others she looks ok, in others she looks a bit weird (the shape of her face).

But when I saw her on skype I was amazed at how nice she looked. So much better than her pictures. it was odd. Everything about her was nice. Her eyes, her skin, her expressions. Maybe my opinion was exaggerated simply because I noticed a surprising difference, but she was definitely better in person. Maybe she's just not very photogenic. Maybe the least photogenic people are the hottest. Who knows.

But really, i'm not that worried about slightly poor skin. It can be fixed. When I judge a woman's looks, first I disregard hair, clothes, makeup, posture, and anything else that is a distraction. Then I just look at the shape and structure of the face, the quality of the features, and the quality of the skin. Then I also look at the demeanour and the way she carries herself. In other words I try to isolate the things that are constants. I guess we judge beauty differently.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

the more you get on cam the more youll notice that only the desperate or uglies or scammers want to get on cam and possibly even frequently. the pretty girls or the ones with money are hard to get ahold of.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:the more you get on cam the more youll notice that only the desperate or uglies or scammers want to get on cam and possibly even frequently. the pretty girls or the ones with money are hard to get ahold of.
Fair enough. But what about meeting in person? Do many / most of them look worse than their pictures?
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Johnny1975 wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:the more you get on cam the more youll notice that only the desperate or uglies or scammers want to get on cam and possibly even frequently. the pretty girls or the ones with money are hard to get ahold of.
Fair enough. But what about meeting in person? Do many / most of them look worse than their pictures?
never got a chance to meet almost any except my gf, nurse girl, milf girl and a select few. nurse girl was hotter than her picture and even cam. milf girl was a bit hotter than her DIA picture but about the same as her facebook pictures. gf wasn't as hot in person as cam or maybe even pictures. my bargirl who i did not meet off the dating site looks about the same in her pictures and cam as real life.
Mr Natural
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr Natural »

Johnny1975 wrote:I guess we judge beauty differently.
Well of course, people have VERY different tastes. The dating sites are so difficult to really tell anyway, especially when you are only seeing one photo. As popular as the dating sites seem to be, I've often wondered why someone doesn't start a service where subscribers have access to video interviews rather than just a photo or two. Would be very labor intensive but would make a huge difference. Maybe it's because most guys who visit those sites aren't really serious and so aren't willing to pay for a premium service like that.
Everybody has a plan til they get punched in the mouth
Mike Tyson
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

Mr Natural wrote:
Johnny1975 wrote:I guess we judge beauty differently.
Well of course, people have VERY different tastes. The dating sites are so difficult to really tell anyway, especially when you are only seeing one photo. As popular as the dating sites seem to be, I've often wondered why someone doesn't start a service where subscribers have access to video interviews rather than just a photo or two. Would be very labor intensive but would make a huge difference. Maybe it's because most guys who visit those sites aren't really serious and so aren't willing to pay for a premium service like that.
Why should it even be a premium service? It sounds like a good idea. It doesn't even have to be an interview, it could just be a video of the person saying whatever they want to say. In fact, anyone could do it now, they could just make a video, put it on youtube, then link to it from their profile.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

This one is a fine one.

http://www.dateinasia.com/leighliam
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

occupation "ill tell you later"

Wonder if she is a red light district worker :)
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:occupation "ill tell you later"

If she is, I'd be up for it :)
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

publicduende wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:occupation "ill tell you later"

If she is, I'd be up for it :)
shes in manila so we should get mr bluelight to contact her ;)

she has quite the bust. thats one key thing i look for in a woman. nothign worse than a girl with absolute pretty face but completely flat at top.