Are the Annunaki a threat to us? (added pics of skulls)

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
firethrower1000
Freshman Poster

Are the Annunaki a threat to us? (added pics of skulls)

Post by firethrower1000 »

The Bible and other texts call them the Archons which mean rulers.

They are arrogant demeaning SOBs and they sooner eat you than acknowledge that you have any power.

To them we are a slave race. Nothing more. They bred with our ancestors to produce the Greek Gods we call the Olympians. But other races on earth had their own Titans which they named accordingly.

These Giants were from 15-30 footers and I mean literally. The first generation were the tallest. The Bible calls them the men of old, the heroes of old, men of renown. The were gigantic monsters.

The children of the Annunaki were called the Nephilim. Some of their generations were known as the Rephaim, Anakim, and other similar names.

The purpose of these Annunaki watchers that came down was a diabolical plan. It was to breed with women and create their own species which would supplant the human race and establish them as sole rulers of the planet earth.

However the flood came and wiped them out.

look for yourself http://www.dubroom.org/illustrations/coneheadsb.jpg

ALSO nephilim giansts http://s3.hubimg.com/u/2430158_f520.jpg

Annunaki super human skulls http://www.puppstheories.com/forum/imag ... mmary3.jpg
Last edited by firethrower1000 on April 26th, 2010, 1:26 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Well, the only annunaki here in the Philippines that I know of are the Americans. They are giants- 5'9"-6'4" compared to the locals who are 5'2- 5'4". Their goal is to date and breed with local Filipinas to create a mestizo ruling class which will straddle two countries and make the Philippines a defacto colony. They are "demi Gods" flashing their dollars around and ordering the locals to do their bidding. However, the recent financial crisis has wiped many of them out. Those have been replaced by the less god-like species such as Aussies, shorter and less into power tripping, and Koreans- the non English, non Tagalog speaking people who try to imitate the US demi Gods by flashing their won around and by setting up restaurants that serve food so spicy that it poisons the less fit locals and those that survive become forever Koreanized to help the Koreans conquer this long suffering land and turn it into their private overseas play ground.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
firethrower1000
Freshman Poster

hahahaha

ladislav wrote:Well, the only annunaki here in the Philippines that I know of are the Americans. They are giants- 5'9"-6'4" compared to the locals who are 5'2- 5'4". Their goal is to date and breed with local Filipinas to create a mestizo ruling class which will straddle two countries and make the Philippines a defacto colony. They are "demi Gods" flashing their dollars around and ordering the locals to do their bidding. However, the recent financial crisis has wiped many of them out. Those have been replaced by the less god-like species such as Aussies, shorter and less into power tripping, and Koreans- the non English, non Tagalog speaking people who try to imitate the US demi Gods by flashing their won around and by setting up restaurants that serve food so spicy that it poisons the less fit locals and those that survive become forever Koreanized to help the Koreans conquer this long suffering land and turn it into their private overseas play ground.
lol you are not taking this seriously are you? I have to admit it was still funny
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

The Annunaki are an unproven myth.

And the idea of a 10th planet out there in a 10,000 year orbit around our sun is a bit "out there" and implausible.

But it could be possible that our leaders are controlled by interdimensional beings. We can't rule out that possiblity.

David Icke explains that our dimension or plane of reality is just one frequency on a band of many. Sometimes when two bands are close to each other, they can overlap, like two radio channels do.

This is why the elite are involved in Satanic rituals, such as in Bohemian Grove. They are influenced or controlled by such entities.

Here David Icke explains how this works and why our elite participate in Satanic rituals. It's very interesting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CW7-UskI3To

Speaking of Icke, I also STRONGLY recommend you watch his two hour presentation at Oxford. Whether you think Icke is a nutcase or not, you will find that this presentation makes A LOT OF SENSE. Really. It does. I showed it to my dad yesterday and he agreed that it was full of SENSE and good advice as well. It is very revealing and teaches you how things REALLY work in this world, and the mass lies/deception that we're under.

Here is the link to watch it:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 0106638208

Watch it! You will be GLAD you did. Remember that I never recommend something unless it's good, really good.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
firethrower1000
Freshman Poster

thats right

Winston wrote:The Annunaki are an unproven myth.

And the idea of a 10th planet out there in a 10,000 year orbit around our sun is a bit "out there" and implausible.

But it could be possible that our leaders are controlled by interdimensional beings. We can't rule out that possiblity.

David Icke explains that our dimension or plane of reality is just one frequency on a band of many. Sometimes when two bands are close to each other, they can overlap, like two radio channels do.

This is why the elite are involved in Satanic rituals, such as in Bohemian Grove. They are influenced or controlled by such entities.

Here David Icke explains how this works and why our elite participate in Satanic rituals. It's very interesting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CW7-UskI3To

Speaking of Icke, I also STRONGLY recommend you watch his two hour presentation at Oxford. Whether you think Icke is a nutcase or not, you will find that this presentation makes A LOT OF SENSE. Really. It does. I showed it to my dad yesterday and he agreed that it was full of SENSE and good advice as well. It is very revealing and teaches you how things REALLY work in this world, and the mass lies/deception that we're under.

Here is the link to watch it:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 0106638208

Watch it! You will be GLAD you did. Remember that I never recommend something unless it's good, really good.
your theory also makes alot of sence and i will let you know what i think of the video after watching it...
In the mean time would you say that you dont believe that the pyramids build by the Egyptians and Mayans did not come from the annunaki super humans that came from Nibiru? Even after we found the remains of their skeletons? And that 2012 might be the end of the world? There is also another myth saying that in 2050 Nibiru will come back in our solar system and the annunaki might visit earth again Wich is hard to believe but not impossible
FuzzX
Freshman Poster

Post by FuzzX »

Winston: There are actually something like 13 or 14 planets in the solar system but they are so far out that they haven't completed their orbits in awhile. One of them has severe storms raging on the surface yet the sun doesn't influence it, so scientists are puzzled as to what could be causing the storms.. I was watching a discovery channel special on the universe. If any of this stuff about the Annunaki is true, I will be first in line to bag one of their women. :)

Ladislav: Are there many Korean women in PH? I like Korean chix alot... they age like wine.

Firethrower:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OO-MS0Z5 ... re=related

This will be me at the end of the world:
http://watchingapersoninabearsuit.ytmnd.com/
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

firethrower1000 wrote: your theory also makes alot of sence and i will let you know what i think of the video after watching it...
In the mean time would you say that you dont believe that the pyramids build by the Egyptians and Mayans did not come from the annunaki super humans that came from Nibiru? Even after we found the remains of their skeletons? And that 2012 might be the end of the world? There is also another myth saying that in 2050 Nibiru will come back in our solar system and the annunaki might visit earth again Wich is hard to believe but not impossible
The Oxford presentation by David Icke I linked above is not about reptiles or the Annunaki though. It's about the NWO and the ways it manipulates and deceives you. It makes a lot of sense and connects a lot of dots. A MUST SEE for sure.

I don't have positions on those above issues. It's all speculative and unprovable. We can't go back in time with a time machine to find out the truth about our origins.

But hey, check out this interview I'm listening to right now where David Icke talks about the moon matrix, consciousness, how our left brain thinking and world dominate us and make us not perceive the right brain's access to the infinite universe, etc. It's totally MIND BLOWING. He even draws analogies from the new Avatar movie. And he gives some stunning reasons why our moon may be artificial. Did you know that our moon is the only one in the solar system that does NOT rotate? This interview contains awesome artwork as well.

Here is part 1:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPSeH_Iy ... re=related

Before you dismiss any of this, watch at least the first few parts of it. You'll never look at our world the same again after listening to it.

Here are some compelling facts about our moon that you may not realize:

"Coincidence that the moon's diameter is exactly 400 times smaller than that of the Sun? Coincidence that the one second arc of the Moon's rotation is exactly 100 Megalithic Yards? Coincidence that the Moon exactly blocks the Sun's disk during a solar eclipse so that the Sun's corona can be studied? Without which much of Einstein's work would not have been confirmed. By the way the Moon is also 1/400 of the distance from the Sun which Isaac Asimov described as being 'the most unlikely of coincidences'. That the Moon is almost exactly 1/4 the size in diameter of the earth (which makes it the largest moon for a planet this size) and without its precise position at present, life as we know it would not have happened? Too many coincidences to accept as pure chance for me. And the fact that so many of the relationships can be expressed in whole rounded integers (within 99 % accuracy)in the metric system which we have blindly accepted as of modern origin which it apparently is not. All in all, an exciting and easy read even for this non mathematician. The authors conclude that the moon is not a coincidence of blind nature and offer several (3) answers, which they wisely do not force upon us. The most important thing is that they do force us to think a bit more about what we have accepted blindly for centuries just because it seemed to fit the science of the times. Just as the 'flat earth' did before it.

Two criticisms: 1. The book cover, and several areas in the book state that the Moon is 1/400 the size of the moon. This should have read as the 'diameter' of the moon's disk and the Sun's disk for clarity. 2. Page 41 last paragraph states that the Moon's circumference in Megalithic Yards was divided INTO the total of seconds of arc in the earths orbit. It should have read BY the total of seconds of arc as correctly reflected by the answer given. The math is correct and simple and hard to refute.
And by the way, none of these or similar coincidences are found with the rest of the planets or moons in our solar system. Another coincidence?

Perhaps our scientific community should be willing to look a little closer to home for some of their answers as to the origin of our planet and solar system and in particular to the source of our miraculous Moon.
Both thumbs way up on this one. Maybe more is coming?"
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

FuzzX wrote:And the idea of a 10th planet out there in a 10,000 year orbit around our sun is a bit "out there" and implausible.

Winston: There are actually something like 13 or 14 planets in the solar system but they are so far out that they haven't completed their orbits in awhile. One of them has severe storms raging on the surface yet the sun doesn't influence it, so scientists are puzzled as to what could be causing the storms.. I was watching a discovery channel special on the universe. If any of this stuff about the Annunaki is true, I will be first in line to bag one of their women. :)

Ladislav: Are there many Korean women in PH? I like Korean chix alot... they age like wine.

Firethrower:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OO-MS0Z5 ... re=related

This will be me at the end of the world:
http://watchingapersoninabearsuit.ytmnd.com/
Even if a planet could orbit the sun that far out into space, how could it have life on it? How could the annunaki live on it? Besides, don't they have spaceships that they can use to travel to us anyway? Why would they have to wait for their planet to orbit near us again?

Wouldn't a planet that far out there just float away in space away from the solar system?

Yeah there are many Korean girls in Angeles, but they are not approachable and their faces look narrow and homogenous. They have that ice shield around them too.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Here's something interesting:

http://paranormal.about.com/library/wee ... 21102b.htm

Even mainstream astronomers have long speculated that there may be an unknown planet - a Planet X - somewhere out beyond the orbit of Pluto that would account for the anomalies they were detecting in the orbits of Neptune and Uranus. Some unseen body seems to be tugging at them. The finding was reported in the June 19, 1982 edition of the New York Times:

Something out there beyond the furthest reaches of the known solar system is tugging at Uranus and Neptune. A gravitational force keeps perturbing the two giant planets, causing irregularities in their orbits. The force suggests a presence far away and unseen, a large object, the long-sought Planet X. Astronomers are so certain of this planet's existence that they have already named it "Planet X - the 10th Planet."

The anomalous body was first spotted in 1983 by IRAS (Infrared Astronomical Satellite), according to news stories. The Washington Post reported: "A heavenly body possibly as large as the giant planet Jupiter and possibly so close to Earth that it would be part of this solar system has been found in the direction of the constellation Orion by an orbiting telescope aboard the U.S. infrared astronomical satellite. So mysterious is the object that astronomers do not know if it is a planet, a giant comet, a nearby 'protostar' that never got hot enough to become a star, a distant galaxy so young that it is still in the process of forming its first stars or a galaxy so shrouded in dust that none of the light cast by its stars ever gets through."

Nibiru supporters contend that IRAS has, in fact, spotted the wandering planet.

"A Mystery Revolves Around the Sun," an article posted by MSNBC on October 7, 1999 said: "Two teams of researchers have proposed the existence of an unseen planet or a failed star circling the sun at a distance of more than 2 trillion miles, far beyond the orbits of the nine known planets... Planetary scientist at Britain's Open University, speculates that the object could be a planet larger than Jupiter." And in December, 2000, SpaceDaily reported on "Another Candidate For 'Planet X' Spotted."

FuzzX
Freshman Poster

Post by FuzzX »

Winston & Flamethrower: You guys should really play SPORE.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Winston wrote:Here's something interesting:

Even mainstream astronomers have long speculated that there may be an unknown planet - a Planet X - somewhere out beyond the orbit of Pluto that would account for the anomalies they were detecting in the orbits of Neptune and Uranus. Some unseen body seems to be tugging at them. The finding was reported in the June 19, 1982 edition of the New York Times:

We're on like planet XII or XIII now. Pluto - Haumea - Makemake - Eris.

The International Astrological Union has re-defined the solar system as having only 8 planets. Pluto and beyond are now considered Dwarfs. They orbit the sun every 250-500+ years.

FuzzX wrote:Winston & Flamethrower: You guys should really play SPORE.
I play Spore!

I'd also suggest Fallout 3's Mothership Zeta. Hehehehe.
firethrower1000
Freshman Poster

this is were i got my information

Winston wrote:Here's something interesting:

Something out there beyond the furthest reaches of the known solar system is tugging at Uranus and Neptune. A gravitational force keeps perturbing the two giant planets, causing irregularities in their orbits. The force suggests a presence far away and unseen, a large object, the long-sought Planet X. Astronomers are so certain of this planet's existence that they have already named it "Planet X - the 10th Planet."

The anomalous body was first spotted in 1983 by IRAS (Infrared Astronomical Satellite), according to news stories. The Washington Post reported: "A heavenly body possibly as large as the giant planet Jupiter and possibly so close to Earth that it would be part of this solar system has been found in the direction of the constellation Orion by an orbiting telescope aboard the U.S. infrared astronomical satellite. So mysterious is the object that astronomers do not know if it is a planet, a giant comet, a nearby 'protostar' that never got hot enough to become a star, a distant galaxy so young that it is still in the process of forming its first stars or a galaxy so shrouded in dust that none of the light cast by its stars ever gets through."

Nibiru supporters contend that IRAS has, in fact, spotted the wandering planet.

"A Mystery Revolves Around the Sun," an article posted by MSNBC on October 7, 1999 said: "Two teams of researchers have proposed the existence of an unseen planet or a failed star circling the sun at a distance of more than 2 trillion miles, far beyond the orbits of the nine known planets... Planetary scientist at Britain's Open University, speculates that the object could be a planet larger than Jupiter." And in December, 2000, SpaceDaily reported on "Another Candidate For 'Planet X' Spotted."
on this forum although i think some of the members are nuts because their beliefs goes far beyond anything you would ever believe at times i tell you
http://www.book-of-thoth.com/ftopict-20013.html

and giants from the pre food era were found this link has plenty of pics and infromation conerning nibiru being a myth or fact http://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/s ... CT-or-MYTH
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

FuzzX wrote:Winston & Flamethrower: You guys should really play SPORE.
What is SPORE? An online game? What does it have to do with the Annunaki?

Firethrower: Check out this ten minute clip of an interview with David Icke by Alex Jones. Here he explains why world leaders are evil and violent, rather than peaceful. It's very bone chilling. Check it out. It covers a lot of key points in just ten minutes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQ5FhdzF6lM

momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Enishi
Freshman Poster

Post by Enishi »

People who have a selfish/aggressive/power hungry mentality tend to be acting based more on the old "reptile" part of the brain which we have from past evolution. In addition, in the realms which buttress our own, there are beings who themselves have a selfish "reptilian" mentality and can influence us to an extent. They might also be symbolically percieved as reptilians by someone with psychic vision.

So there may be some truth to these evil alien conspiracy theories, just that much of it is likely overexxagerated IMO.