Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.

Which HA members are actually aliens?

Winston
6%
Moretorque
6%
Cornfed
6%
E Irrizary
No votes
Contrarian Expatriate
No votes
Ghost
No votes
Starchild
6%
Tsar
No votes
Jester
No votes
PaloAltoGuy
No votes
Publicduende
39%
Fschmidt
No votes
Taco
No votes
Drealm
No votes
Zboy1
No votes
Bao3niang
No votes
Mr. Darcy
No votes
Will N Dowd
6%
Anatol
33%

Total votes: 18
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Which HA members are actually aliens?

Post by Moretorque »

jamesbond wrote:Here is what Winston would look like as an alien. :D

I didn't think it was possible Winston could be more handsome than as a human male but I was wrong. As a space monster he is tops for sure.
Time to Hide!
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

publicduende wrote:
droid wrote:How come duende gets several votes, i don't get 'it'.
Starchild is obvious here, especially with his galactic struggle against the "AI"
Because my ideas are too moderate in this forum, so I effectively pass as an "alien". Makes sense.

Maybe I should take no comfort in the fact I did not even make the list?
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

OutWest wrote:
publicduende wrote:
Starchild is obvious here, especially with his galactic struggle against the "AI"
Because my ideas are too moderate in this forum, so I effectively pass as an "alien". Makes sense.

Maybe I should take no comfort in the fact I did not even make the list?
You're not even an alien, you're pure spirit...an Angel maybe :)
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Yohan wrote:I have never been in Angeles City, but I am also complaining about 'evil feminism', which ruined many years of my life as a child, young student and ordinary employee in my native country.

I feel sorry for these many men who were treated badly by women in their past and are heading to places like Angeles, Pattaya etc. solely for nightlife. - I cannot blame them however. They never had a chance to enjoy their feelings as man towards women ('women' does not mean necessarily a girl-friend or wife etc.) while they were young. They were badly treated by women of any kind, have been a target of ridicule and scorn, were facing false accusations, are misused as 'walking ATMs' after divorce etc. etc.

Why should they not enjoy a few hours of happy nightlife with a girl, against some payment? To blame solely customers of prostitutes while glorifying feminism is wrong.

Luckily I could leave this toxic Western feminist society for always. Now I do not hate anybody, but it is difficult, or better said, impossible to forget what happened in the past with me. Such bad experiences will remain resident in our memory and will follow me and others for life. Deep mistrust remains and so far I see very little in Western countries which helps me to reduce my mistrust, more the opposite.
Yeah, but isn't blaming "evil feminism" for ruining society and pushing so many "perfectly decent men" on the streets of Angeles City and Pattaya, just as partial and naive as bashing on the same men for being a bunch of pervy loser cheap Charlies?

I certainly am a masculine (and pretty anarchist, in more youthful years) soul and had my clashes with feminist women, and so did most people I know. If any of us failed socially, in life or even just with women, I wouldn't be as silly as to single handedly blame the ladies, or some shady socio-political agenda. Yes, good hearted and traditional women are getting harder to find, but truth be told, so are men. Not saying women are always the good ones and the ultimate victims, but any man with a grain of intellectual honesty would have to have a mea culpa moment some time in their lives.

I too have a measure of sympathy for those improvised mongers who throw bahts and pesos around to get a few scantily clad, white-powder faced girls giggle around them and maybe shag one of them later that night. Some of them are real sex offender material, but many of them are just like boys who never tasted a sweet in their lives and all at a sudden find themselves in a candy store with a wallet full of cash. Socially frustrated and/or sexually starved men of any description. I could even say they have a right to indulge and get the negative vibes of our Western society in terminal decline out of their systems, whether it might take a few weeks or a few months.

Then ask yourself: how many of those will get past that crazy stage and realise the true potential of the HA paradigm? How many of them will realise that it's much better to head for a single young woman who ticks all the boxes, one who might not be a steamy pixie in bed but will throw real human and moral qualities in a relationship, and make it last longer than a two-hour token?

You are one, judging from your pre-Japan stories, DaveWe said he fooled around a bit (if memory doesn't fail me), AmericanInBangkok confessed to have ploughed the rice pads for years before settling. Quite a few. How many, do you think, in total? For how many, exactly, will the path of excess lead to the tower of wisdom? A small minority, I suspect.

So blame "evil feminism" all you want, but I don't believe that will stand as the sole explanation why men are miserable, won't find a good girl and won't commit to one. Look at yourself, look at Dave and Outwest, look at young (and wise soul) Marcos Z.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

publicduende wrote:
Yeah, but isn't blaming "evil feminism" for ruining society and pushing so many "perfectly decent men" on the streets of Angeles City and Pattaya, just as partial and naive as bashing on the same men for being a bunch of pervy loser cheap Charlies?

I certainly am a masculine (and pretty anarchist, in more youthful years) soul and had my clashes with feminist women, and so did most people I know. If any of us failed socially, in life or even just with women, I wouldn't be as silly as to single handedly blame the ladies, or some shady socio-political agenda. Yes, good hearted and traditional women are getting harder to find, but truth be told, so are men. Not saying women are always the good ones and the ultimate victims, but any man with a grain of intellectual honesty would have to have a mea culpa moment some time in their lives.

I too have a measure of sympathy for those improvised mongers who throw bahts and pesos around to get a few scantily clad, white-powder faced girls giggle around them and maybe shag one of them later that night. Some of them are real sex offender material, but many of them are just like boys who never tasted a sweet in their lives and all at a sudden find themselves in a candy store with a wallet full of cash. Socially frustrated and/or sexually starved men of any description. I could even say they have a right to indulge and get the negative vibes of our Western society in terminal decline out of their systems, whether it might take a few weeks or a few months.

Then ask yourself: how many of those will get past that crazy stage and realise the true potential of the HA paradigm? How many of them will realise that it's much better to head for a single young woman who ticks all the boxes, one who might not be a steamy pixie in bed but will throw real human and moral qualities in a relationship, and make it last longer than a two-hour token?

You are one, judging from your pre-Japan stories, DaveWe said he fooled around a bit (if memory doesn't fail me), AmericanInBangkok confessed to have ploughed the rice pads for years before settling. Quite a few. How many, do you think, in total? For how many, exactly, will the path of excess lead to the tower of wisdom? A small minority, I suspect.

So blame "evil feminism" all you want, but I don't believe that will stand as the sole explanation why men are miserable, won't find a good girl and won't commit to one. Look at yourself, look at Dave and Outwest, look at young (and wise soul) Marcos Z.
Wow....excellent post....You squeezed the essence of why the western civilization was even created....Guys like you are a threat to western civilization itself.....expect some choppers hovering over your home in few days time :lol: :lol:

It plays into their game, when few of us escape from the programming called west, as some members have....They have taken that into account...Its the kind of thinking like you have that becomes main stream in the west which can really change the game in favor of humanity.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

starchild5 wrote:
publicduende wrote: ...If any of us failed socially, in life or even just with women, I wouldn't be as silly as to single handedly blame the ladies, or some shady socio-political agenda. Yes, good hearted and traditional women are getting harder to find, but truth be told, so are men. Not saying women are always the good ones and the ultimate victims...
I am not sure about which society you are talking now - if you talk about Western society, I do not agree with your comment at all.

Your comment is written like there is 1 woman : 1 man, and both have the same chance - but this is totally wrong. Young women have a wide choice of men, but young men do not have a wide choice of women.

A young woman is clearly in a much better position to choose than a man. She does not need any money, has already often multiple boyfriends who are up to 30 years older than she is lining up and waiting for her p***y, and if something is going wrong, she will never be kept financially responsible for her stupid decisions.

Life is much easier for a woman in Western society than for a man. Men are in this toxic Western feminist environment considered as 2nd class citizens. - It's not only me who thinks like that. Western women have many options, but men have not.

I never met a Western woman who was 'lonely and looking' in my life - not even one - there were always several men next to her.

You claim, good hearted and traditional men are difficult to find? Is this a joke?

I don't think so - most Western young women reject ordinary men, and feminism is to blame for that, as feminism is a movement against any family values. Western women choose their men surely not considering a criteria you call 'good hearted, traditional man'. Western women choose men who are rich, tall and good looking, and of course those who are not 'boring' - thugs have ALWAYS girlfriends even while they are in jail, because of their exciting life-style.

If something goes wrong and such an arrogant and ignorant crybaby is left over with 3 children after, living in a basement, facing poverty so what? I can only laugh and tell her to hurry up and to choose your man more carefully, change your criteria. Further, there are plenty of social services which take care of such 'poor' women and her baggage.

But tell me who cares about men and their problems?
Answer: Nobody...
Anatol
Junior Poster

Post by Anatol »

This is a stupid discussion about whether feminism is 'evil' or is creating the problems ~ feminism means WOMEN'S RIGHTS {(women's education, women's jobs, women's sports)}. This premise by itself is deeply deeply flawed ~ there is NO reason to turn women into men ~ it's an UNNATURAL phenomena created by the UNNATURAL society of U.S.A. that values money more than anything else ~ the good part is that this GREED severely curtailed racism because Black people were promoted so they can make MONEY for the economy ~ this is a good result from a bad/neutral intention {(neutral because it later sought to make the standard of Black people better, but essentially bad as its origin, since the benefit was originally for the Anglo-Saxony man populating America)} ~ however, the same desire of GREED caused the promotion of feminism and this result of women being males is completely wrong. There are many other problems with women's rights, such as that as the women become more and more and more independent, THEY WILL NOT NEED MEN ~ BUT THE MALE WILL ALWAYS REQUIRE THE FEMALE BECAUSE OF HIS BIOLOGICAL NEED BEING MUCH GREATER THAN THE FEMALE'S ~ this is why men EVERYWHERE kept a strict watch on 'women's rights'. It is no co-incidence that ALL great faiths and ALL great civilisations are ANTI-WOMEN'S-RIGHTS!!!!!!
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Yohan wrote:I am not sure about which society you are talking now - if you talk about Western society, I do not agree with your comment at all.
I am talking about society in general.
Yohan wrote:Your comment is written like there is 1 woman : 1 man, and both have the same chance - but this is totally wrong. Young women have a wide choice of men, but young men do not have a wide choice of women.
Maybe true, but that has been consistently the case in many areas of the world throughout history. Even in places where the dating abroad mythology has it that, because of the war or heaven knows what, there are far more eligible single women than "good men", the odds of finding a good woman and starting a sincere, fruitful relationship are slim. One only have to look at how many of those coveted "success stories" will stand the test of time.
Yohan wrote:A young woman is clearly in a much better position to choose than a man. She does not need any money, has already often multiple boyfriends who are up to 30 years older than she is lining up and waiting for her p***y, and if something is going wrong, she will never be kept financially responsible for her stupid decisions.
Maybe so, the odds are against us, but it wouldn't be the first time in history that that happens. Yes the game is harder, but that doesn't mean a men worth his salt will have to stump their feet on the ground, stop looking and blame the way society is evolving. There are far, far worse problems on the world stage than those that are allegedly instigated by a feminist way of thinking. Just think of the disintegration of the nuclear family. Kids will grow into stable, confident adults if they had a proper upbringing, embraced by multiple role models, both male and female. Starchild is an Indian, he will probably resonate with that. Where I grew up, Southern Italy, I had a strong paternal figure, and an equally strong maternal figure. My parents worked for most of the day, and that would have been bad if I didn't always have my maternal granny and two loving aunties (my mom's younger sisters) taking care of me when my mom was away. My mom is a self-made woman who never had back from life as much as she gave it, and she has always nurtured ideas of independence and professional achievement that would be easily pigeonholed as "feminist" in circles like this.

Yet, neither myself and my brother were raised as p***y-idolising wimps. Both of us learned that, regardless of the actual odds dictated by the state of any given society at any given point in history, being a good, confident, socially and financially stable man is always a pre-requisite. Failing to find a good woman and blaming some sort of evil world conspiracy, masterminded by women themselves or acolytes of fringe feminism, is but a pathetic excuse. Quality men who succeed wooing a quality Asian woman are man who have already had success in the West. Sure, perhaps the "exotic factor" will amplify their odds and give both quality and quantity a boost, but the fundamentals must be there.

Not wanting to be polemic but, from what I remember, you are from Austria and didn't have a very supportive family. Why not telling yourself the truth and say that that was a cause for your detachment from Western society, including women? It's obviously harder to recognise that the problem is closer to us than we want to admit, but that is often the case. The more we make excuses, the more likely we are to never find a solid explanation for our state of frustration and misery, let alone a solution.

S_Parc, another member whose story I know quite well, is one of the most vocal in admitting that his family background worked badly against him. He was one of the first, if not the only one in here, who struggled for many years to create a dimension of personal development for himself. The result? At least from what I can judge from here, he is a stable, confident men who has a fruitful relationship with an American woman. He is happier at home. And with that kind of life outlook, I can guarantee you he could be happy anywhere in the world.
Yohan wrote:Life is much easier for a woman in Western society than for a man. Men are in this toxic Western feminist environment considered as 2nd class citizens. - It's not only me who thinks like that. Western women have many options, but men have not.
You're right, there are a lot of people who think like that. We men are 2nd class citizens. I say we men are of the class we want to be, or we allow society to make us into. One doesn't have to be extremely handsome and rich to attract a good woman, or several good women. He just need to be himself and be in the right circles, where his chances to meet the kinds of women who most match his personality and mentality can be found.

This is why I laugh hard (and bitter) when I see, you know, the young Asian nerdy type pushed to dress like a clown and splurge hundreds of dollars on expensive nights out only to try and impress the kind of girls who wouldn't match him at all anyway, even if they did give him - even once - the time of the day. With so many good brainy girls entering the university system, wouldn't it be good for them to just meet equally brainy, intellectual girls who know the meaning of working hard and respecting a guy? Oh no, that wouldn't work because those girls are...too ugly...not sexy, so much less than the hot California babe our pop culture force-feeds us with!
Yohan wrote:I never met a Western woman who was 'lonely and looking' in my life - not even one - there were always several men next to her.
And I have met very very few Western young men who were confident and happy with the way they were, or were able to pull themselves out of social swamps by the bootstraps, who haven't found at least one worthy partner.
Yohan wrote:You claim, good hearted and traditional men are difficult to find? Is this a joke?
I claim, and have always claimed (in any debate, not only in here) that social decay is ubiquitous and the global(ist) lobotomy affects us all. The chances of finding a quality woman are more or less the same as those of finding a quality man. You say women look for tall, good looking, interesting, successful and wealthy men. Hasn't this always been the case in history? You know there are biological reasons for that. Of course a humble Filipina's expectation of a financially stable man is different, and so is, perhaps, her perception of a handsome man, and that explain why many young Westerners feel they can punch way above their height when dating in those places.
Yohan wrote:I don't think so - most Western young women reject ordinary men, and feminism is to blame for that, as feminism is a movement against any family values. Western women choose their men surely not considering a criteria you call 'good hearted, traditional man'. Western women choose men who are rich, tall and good looking, and of course those who are not 'boring' - thugs have ALWAYS girlfriends even while they are in jail, because of their exciting life-style.

If something goes wrong and such an arrogant and ignorant crybaby is left over with 3 children after, living in a basement, facing poverty so what? I can only laugh and tell her to hurry up and to choose your man more carefully, change your criteria. Further, there are plenty of social services which take care of such 'poor' women and her baggage.

Feminism is, technically, a movement of socio-cultural liberation of women. As all movements, it has brought some good results and also spawned some ridiculous, extreme fringes, some of which are now slapped onto our faces by pop culture. I can see the way mainstream Hollywood portrays women and men and their balance (in the story, in life etc.).

So yes, there is surely a feminist bias in much of mainstream culture. I wouldn't blame feminism in general though. I would say, perhaps agreeing with Starchild, that it's the powers that be that have been using some of the more extreme and odious tenets of feminism to bring about their real agenda: the disintegration of family values and, with that, the foundations of a morally sustainable society. Nothing more than the usual divide and conquer, with "feminism" being but a tool in their arsenal.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Reflection and a quote="publicduende"]
Yohan wrote:I am not sure about which society you are talking now - if you talk about Western society, I do not agree with your comment at all.
I am talking about society in general.
Yohan wrote:Your comment is written like there is 1 woman : 1 man, and both have the same chance - but this is totally wrong. Young women have a wide choice of men, but young men do not have a wide choice of women.
Maybe true, but that has been consistently the case in many areas of the world throughout history. Even in places where the dating abroad mythology has it that, because of the war or heaven knows what, there are far more eligible single women than "good men", the odds of finding a good woman and starting a sincere, fruitful relationship are slim. One only have to look at how many of those coveted "success stories" will stand the test of time.
Yohan wrote:A young woman is clearly in a much better position to choose than a man. She does not need any money, has already often multiple boyfriends who are up to 30 years older than she is lining up and waiting for her p***y, and if something is going wrong, she will never be kept financially responsible for her stupid decisions.
Maybe so, the odds are against us, but it wouldn't be the first time in history that that happens. Yes the game is harder, but that doesn't mean a men worth his salt will have to stump their feet on the ground, stop looking and blame the way society is evolving. There are far, far worse problems on the world stage than those that are allegedly instigated by a feminist way of thinking. Just think of the disintegration of the nuclear family. Kids will grow into stable, confident adults if they had a proper upbringing, embraced by multiple role models, both male and female. Starchild is an Indian, he will probably resonate with that. Where I grew up, Southern Italy, I had a strong paternal figure, and an equally strong maternal figure. My parents worked for most of the day, and that would have been bad if I didn't always have my maternal granny and two loving aunties (my mom's younger sisters) taking care of me when my mom was away. My mom is a self-made woman who never had back from life as much as she gave it, and she has always nurtured ideas of independence and professional achievement that would be easily pigeonholed as "feminist" in circles like this.

Yet, neither myself and my brother were raised as p***y-idolising wimps. Both of us learned that, regardless of the actual odds dictated by the state of any given society at any given point in history, being a good, confident, socially and financially stable man is always a pre-requisite. Failing to find a good woman and blaming some sort of evil world conspiracy, masterminded by women themselves or acolytes of fringe feminism, is but a pathetic excuse. Quality men

who succeed wooing a quality Asian woman are man who have already had success in the West. Sure, perhaps the "exotic factor" will amplify their odds and give both quality and quantity a boost, but the fundamentals must be there.

Not wanting to be polemic but, from what I remember, you are from Austria and didn't have a very supportive family. Why not telling yourself the truth and say that that was a cause for your detachment from Western society, including women? It's obviously harder to recognise that the problem is closer to us than we want to admit, but that is often the case. The more we make excuses, the more likely we are to never find a solid explanation for our state of frustration and misery, let alone a solution.

S_Parc, another member whose story I know quite well, is one of the most vocal in admitting that his family background worked badly against him. He was one of the first, if not the only one in here, who struggled for many years to create a dimension of personal development for himself. The result? At least from what I can judge from here, he is a stable, confident men who has a fruitful relationship with an American woman. He is happier at home. And with that kind of life outlook, I can guarantee you he could be happy anywhere in the world.
Yohan wrote:Life is much easier for a woman in Western society than for a man. Men are in this toxic Western feminist environment considered as 2nd class citizens. - It's not only me who thinks like that. Western women have many options, but men have not.
You're right, there are a lot of people who think like that. We men are 2nd class citizens. I say we men are of the class we want to be, or we allow society to make us into. One doesn't have to be extremely handsome and rich to attract a good woman, or several good women. He just need to be himself and be in the right circles, where his chances to meet the kinds of women who most match his personality and mentality can be found.

This is why I laugh hard (and bitter) when I see, you know, the young Asian nerdy type pushed to dress like a clown and splurge hundreds of dollars on expensive nights out only to try and impress the kind of girls who wouldn't match him at all anyway, even if they did give him - even once - the time of the day. With so many good brainy girls entering the university system, wouldn't it be good for them to just meet equally brainy, intellectual girls who know the meaning of working hard and respecting a guy? Oh no, that wouldn't work because those girls are...too ugly...not sexy, so much less than the hot California babe our pop culture force-feeds us with!
Yohan wrote:I never met a Western woman who was 'lonely and looking' in my life - not even one - there were always several men next to her.
And I have met very very few Western young men who were confident and happy with the way they were, or were able to pull themselves out of social swamps by the bootstraps, who haven't found at least one worthy partner.
Yohan wrote:You claim, good hearted and traditional men are difficult to find? Is this a joke?
I claim, and have always claimed (in any debate, not only in here) that social decay is ubiquitous and the global(ist) lobotomy affects us all. The chances of finding a quality woman are more or less the same as those of finding a quality man. You say women look for tall, good looking, interesting, successful and wealthy men. Hasn't this always been the case in history? You know there are biological reasons for that. Of course a humble Filipina's expectation of a financially stable man is different, and so is, perhaps, her perception of a handsome man, and that explain why many young Westerners feel they can punch way above their height when dating in those places.
Yohan wrote:I don't think so - most Western young women reject ordinary men, and feminism is to blame for that, as feminism is a movement against any family values. Western women choose their men surely not considering a criteria you call 'good hearted, traditional man'. Western women choose men who are rich, tall and good looking, and of course those who are not 'boring' - thugs have ALWAYS girlfriends even while they are in jail, because of their exciting life-style.

Feminism is, technically, a movement of socio-cultural liberation of women. As all movements, it has brought some good results and also spawned some ridiculous, extreme fringes, some of which are now slapped onto our faces by pop culture. I can see the way mainstream Hollywood portrays women and men and their balance (in the story, in life etc.).

So yes, there is surely a feminist bias in much of mainstream culture. I wouldn't blame feminism in general though. I would say, perhaps agreeing with Starchild, that it's the powers that be that have been using some of the more extreme and odious tenets of feminism to bring about their real agenda: the disintegration of family values and, with that, the foundations of a morally sustainable society. Nothing more than the usual divide and conquer, with "feminism" being but a tool in their arsenal.[/quote]

You are fighting a losing battle here. You are a contemplative man, capable of nuance and refection seasoned by aggregated insights. As such, you really are alien to this site.
Last edited by OutWest on February 3rd, 2015, 12:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

OutWest wrote:You are fighting a losing battle here. You are a contemplative man, capable of nuance and refection seasoned by aggregated insights. As such, you really are alien to this sight.
Thanks OW, you're one of the few members who know what I am talking about.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

publicduende wrote:
Thanks OW, you're one of the few members who know what I am talking about.
Well this thread is sure over MY head.
:|
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Publicduende is mostly reciting politically correct shibboleths while saying just enough sensible HA stuff, just enough, to be taken seriously as one of us. He seems to be too intelligent and knowledgeable-sounding to be your average minimum wage spambot, so the alien hypothesis is plausible in his case.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Cornfed wrote:Publicduende is mostly reciting politically correct shibboleths while saying just enough sensible HA stuff, just enough, to be taken seriously as one of us. He seems to be too intelligent and knowledgeable-sounding to be your average minimum wage spambot, so the alien hypothesis is plausible in his case.
In other words, he's making a dangerous amount of sense? :o
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Cornfed wrote:
Publicduende is mostly reciting politically correct shibboleths while saying just enough sensible HA stuff, just enough, to be taken seriously as one of us. He seems to be too intelligent and knowledgeable-sounding to be your average minimum wage spambot, so the alien hypothesis is plausible in his case.
Hmm...and it never crossed your mind that those "politically correct shibboleths" are just the way common sense leads most people to reason? If one needs to think in black & white, complain all the time and - what's worse - project his blame against such dummy targets as "evil feminism" and "subhuman races", then I am definitely not "one of you". Glad to be an alien, if the alternative here is to be an alienated.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
Cornfed wrote:Publicduende is mostly reciting politically correct shibboleths while saying just enough sensible HA stuff, just enough, to be taken seriously as one of us. He seems to be too intelligent and knowledgeable-sounding to be your average minimum wage spambot, so the alien hypothesis is plausible in his case.
In other words, he's making a dangerous amount of sense? :o
For a short time after joining here, I thought the (pretty large) fringe of extreme thinkers in here were eagerly looking for solace from their existential pain by reading other members' "success stories". I thought learning about people who managed to find a worthwhile partner in Thailand, Philippines or Colombia and live a mostly serene and fruitful relationship in a country other than their homeland, would inspire them, give them a new perspective, motivate them to look out of the dark place they chose to cave in.

But no, haters gotta hate, and take everybody else down the drain with them. Many of these people just revel in their extreme ways of thinking and look down on anyone who had positive experiences associated to the HA paradigm. They won't learn from good examples, they won't even rejoice at the others' happiness. They will look down from their ivory towers of apocalyptic certainties and feed their paranoid judgements about American women, Western women, Filipinos, non-Caucasian races, society in general, mankind in general, with new poison every day.

I have personally lost that hope that "sharing is caring" long ago. The cacophony of their negative thinking is far louder than whatever musical show of good experiences we might put up for them. It's kind of hopeless, really.

Return to “Conspiracies, Mysteries, Paranormal”