Can the avg Filipino get casual sex anytime without paying?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Can the avg Filipino get casual sex anytime without payi

Post by MarcosZeitola »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:it does puzzle me how youll see these hot big breasted women with some skinny unemployed ugly douchbage in philippines. Whats up with that? Why aren't they chasing foreigners or working bars? Surely being a hoe or whore is one step above than being a creampie cushion for some dirt dwelling loser.
Banging local "losers" you are actually attracted to seems a lot better to me then having paid sex with losers from abroad. It's definitely not "one step above" the former. At least when it's a local you go for, who you do and do not sleep with is your own choice.

I have seen many such couples you describe, but in all cases my wife tells me "oh, but he's very funny!" or something similar. Sense of humor often does not transcend language or culture barriers, but guys who are popular in the Philippines are usually funny guys. I fail to see how dating a skinny local who makes you laugh and who you can have a good time with is "bad" compared to pushing aside sweaty rolls of fat to look for an American sexpats dick, just to make some money... :roll:

PS: Using the term loser loosely here... they get laid with someone who actually wants to be with them whereas you have to pay for a similar experience, while knowing it's not genuine and they don't really want you if you're not paying. Who's, objectively, the loser in this scenario? :wink:
Last edited by MarcosZeitola on February 3rd, 2015, 11:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

Bargirls and freelancers have a choice too. They aren't forced to do anything. I dont know though sleeping with a loser is still slutting around and on top of it they aren't getting any benefit. At least a hoe in the bar or dating site is getting something out of it. Both are immoral to be slutting it up, but I think if you weighted the sins equally the slut giving it up for free is worse in Gods eyes LOL
Last edited by newlifeinphilippines on February 3rd, 2015, 11:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:I dont know though sleeping with a loser is still slutting around and on top of it they aren't getting any benefit. At least a hoe in the bar or dating site is getting something out of it. I think if you weighted the sins equally the slut giving it up for free is worse in Gods eyes LOL
Local losers? Lol. They get laid with someone who actually wants to be with them whereas you have to pay for a similar experience, while knowing it's not genuine and they don't really want you if you're not paying. Who's, objectively, the loser in this scenario? :wink:
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

MarcosZeitola wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:I dont know though sleeping with a loser is still slutting around and on top of it they aren't getting any benefit. At least a hoe in the bar or dating site is getting something out of it. I think if you weighted the sins equally the slut giving it up for free is worse in Gods eyes LOL
Using the term loser loosely here... they get laid with someone who actually wants to be with them whereas you have to pay for a similar experience, while knowing it's not genuine and they don't really want you if you're not paying. Who's, objectively, the loser in this scenario? :wink:
Im talking about the womens perspective. In Gods eyes i think a prostitute is higher up than a girl doing it for "fun" only. At least they are getting benefit, sometimes even to feed their kids or pay their bills.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:Im talking about the womens perspective. In Gods eyes i think a prostitute is higher up than a girl doing it for "fun" only. At least they are getting benefit, sometimes even to feed their kids or pay their bills.
A girl doing it for fun only is making a connection with another human being and enjoying herself. She is doing what comes natural to her, and she does she because she wants to, not because she HAS to. I also think as a pious self-described Christian, you should be careful to make God be "cool with prostitution", because that's borderline blasphemy. The only reason you say that is to justify your own actions.

In the woman's perspective, when she dates a skinny Filipino guy and has sex with him, she likely loves him and does not see him as a loser the way you do. Women often cannot seperate love and sex, and Filipino people are quite romantic by nature. Chances are he is seranading her, playing guitar songs for her, buying her flowers... chances are she dreams he will one day marry her. And who knows, he might! But sure, it's better to be a whore and let dirty old men and pathetic crusty-faced virgins use your body for money. :roll:
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

MarcosZeitola wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:Im talking about the womens perspective. In Gods eyes i think a prostitute is higher up than a girl doing it for "fun" only. At least they are getting benefit, sometimes even to feed their kids or pay their bills.
A girl doing it for fun only is making a connection with another human being and enjoying herself. She is doing what comes natural to her, and she does she because she wants to, not because she HAS to. I also think as a pious self-described Christian, you should be careful to make God be "cool with prostitution", because that's borderline blasphemy. The only reason you say that is to justify your own actions.

In the woman's perspective, when she dates a skinny Filipino guy and has sex with him, she likely loves him and does not see him as a loser the way you do. Women often cannot seperate love and sex, and Filipino people are quite romantic by nature. Chances are he is seranading her, playing guitar songs for her, buying her flowers... chances are she dreams he will one day marry her. And who knows, he might! But sure, it's better to be a whore and let dirty old men and pathetic crusty-faced virgins use your body for money. :roll:
Where did I say God was cool with prostitution? I never said anything close to that. I said when you compare the two the other is a bit worse.

Also im not comparing a girl who sleeps with her first boyfriend and he is a good guy and she hopes to marry soon or cause she can't control herself temporarily in lust. Im comparing a girl who sluts around with loser after loser or is in a long term relationship with a douchebag loser and isn't in a hurry to marry him and knows he is a jerk and loser but wants to keep having her fun. Thats pretty common there and I doubt that is any better than a whore.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:Also im not comparing a girl who sleeps with her first boyfriend and he is a good guy and she hopes to marry soon or cause she can't control herself temporarily in lust. Im comparing a girl who sluts around with loser after loser or is in a long term relationship with a douchebag loser and isn't in a hurry to marry him and knows he is a jerk and loser but wants to keep having her fun. Thats pretty common there and I doubt that is any better than a whore.
Bottom line is: the "slut" is having fun, whereas the whore isn't. The whore sells her body, her p***y, her sex, for money. The difference is, she gets paid for it. The fact that she gets paid does not make it any better or any more moral. Also, when you see a "skinny Filipino loser" strut around with a hot girl, you don't know he's her first or her fifteenth, you just make that up on the spot. You see that guy, who you see as a loser, dating a girl you would have liked to f**k for free, and out of jealousy and spite you label him a loser.

What was that commandment again? :wink:
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

MarcosZeitola wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:Also im not comparing a girl who sleeps with her first boyfriend and he is a good guy and she hopes to marry soon or cause she can't control herself temporarily in lust. Im comparing a girl who sluts around with loser after loser or is in a long term relationship with a douchebag loser and isn't in a hurry to marry him and knows he is a jerk and loser but wants to keep having her fun. Thats pretty common there and I doubt that is any better than a whore.
Bottom line is: the "slut" is having fun, whereas the whore isn't. The whore sells her body, her p***y, her sex, for money. The difference is, she gets paid for it. The fact that she gets paid does not make it any better or any more moral. Also, when you see a "skinny Filipino loser" strut around with a hot girl, you don't know he's her first or her fifteenth, you just make that up on the spot. You see that guy, who you see as a loser, dating a girl you would have liked to f**k for free, and out of jealousy and spite you label him a loser.

What was that commandment again? :wink:
Hoes have fun to. My bargirl was having a lot of fun doing it. whether she was or not with me.

i agree its about the same no matter how you look at it premarital sex is pretty much equal however its done for the most part i was just trying to exaggerate my point by almost insinuating that there may be slightly more leniency in sin perspective for a prostitute who may have kids to feed or bills to pay versus a slut girl who does it purely for fun. I just think its weird how girls think they are above working in the bar or being a dating site hoe when they can get money out of it, but then they slut it up for a loser boyfriend (or many) for free and then think that is more moral.
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster

Post by MrBlueLight »

If he's getting sex for free, he's not a loser. You are the loser for paying money. You are LOSING money, they are losing nothing. Get it?
Array9
Freshman Poster

Post by Array9 »

MrBlueLight wrote:Go ahead. Prove your point. Show us your data and statistics on how many Filipino men can do that.
Hey Manti Te'o, has anyone ever seen a picture of you with your imaginary gfs? To repeat what another member posted, show us a picture or it never happened!
Men chase, women choose

As long as you have gold in your hand, you will ALWAYS have bread on your table.
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster

Post by MrBlueLight »

Asking for published statistics is different than asking for invasion of privacy. Get that through your head.
cebufriend
Freshman Poster

Post by cebufriend »

Hello i am new here .and hapilly married 6years . I never had problems with cheating while waiting for the visa .i told her to go out and have fun .but use a condom !! In the begining she as angry when i said that .but i told her i am not selfish but i am not there for at least 8 months .so i supported her to do it .and it worked out great we love each other very much but she can have sex with everyone she wants .even now here in the netherlands .no problem .actually her filipina friends are jealus that she is so free o dont mind as long as she loves me and we stay toghether .but yeah she is the best .

so yeah for me it was never a problem .i didnt want to be thinking constantly will she cheat or not .
cebufriend
Freshman Poster

Post by cebufriend »

Hello i am new here .and hapilly married 6years . I never had problems with cheating while waiting for the visa .i told her to go out and have fun .but use a condom !! In the begining she as angry when i said that .but i told her i am not selfish but i am not there for at least 8 months .so i supported her to do it .and it worked out great we love each other very much but she can have sex with everyone she wants .even now here in the netherlands .no problem .actually her filipina friends are jealus that she is so free o dont mind as long as she loves me and we stay toghether .but yeah she is the best .

so yeah for me it was never a problem .i didnt want to be thinking constantly will she cheat or not .
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

cebufriend wrote:i didnt want to be thinking constantly will she cheat or not .
You should have told her: "If I ever find out you cheated on me, I will kill the both of you".