Proposing girls in India Prank

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Re: Proposing girls in India Prank

Post by WorldTraveler »

I was there 4 years ago. That guy is seeking out nicer looking Indian girls. Philippines has better looking girls. At least they are out. Let me know how it is. I'll be on the next plane if it is good!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

WorldTraveler wrote:I was there 4 years ago. That guy is seeking out nicer looking Indian girls. Philippines has better looking girls. At least they are out. Let me know how it is. I'll be on the next plane if it is good!
man that dont sound good cause philippines has mostly ugly women
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

My Indian friend also said that Nagaland is dangerous. You could get kidnapped up there. It might be wonderful, but check the state department warnings first.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

WorldTraveler wrote:My Indian friend also said that Nagaland is dangerous. You could get kidnapped up there. It might be wonderful, but check the state department warnings first.
yeah david ramsey went there and said its dangerous if you go alone. looks like dusty roads and hills. No thanks. Im taking india off my list for a few reasons. Maybe for a short sightseeing but not for a long stay. Was it even worth the sightseeing? What are your favorite countries to visit?