The Philippines: Not What It's Cracked Up to Be

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags Image after uploading them to a third party site.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Re: The Philippines: Not What It's Cracked Up to Be

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

then if thats how you feel then why are you wasting our time? you probably are asexual
lasttry
Freshman Poster

Post by lasttry »

Jester wrote:It was sounding brilliant....

Then I get to the part about f***ing YOURSELF IN THE a** WITH A DILDO.

:shock:

This thread now gets a -10 and I suggest we start a special "Hall of Shame" forum where we can move creepy threads like this one.
With a name like Jester, one would expect you to have a sense of humor... I admit, I was a little over the top, but there's truth in my advice. All humans are inherently bisexual, it's just conditioning that cuts off certain choices. The OP DOES need to get past his sexual inhibitions, however, and exploring the sexual world through fantasies while masturbating is a way to do that.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

speak for yourself im not bisexual at all.
lasttry
Freshman Poster

Post by lasttry »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:then if thats how you feel then why are you wasting our time? you probably are asexual
What he is, is one of these guys who lives mostly in his head and has very powerful mental defense mechanisms that cut off the possibility of external influences. He asks for advice and opinions, whether from us or a psychiatrist, he gets advice, then his defense mechanisms comes into play and the advice and opinions get shot down. Basically, even though he appears to read and respond to our comments, he is not really listening to them. It's like an expert tennis player batting back all the balls coming his way.

He has a whole host of thought-loops in his head that interfere with his ability to have sex. I won't go into what these loops are, but you can figure some of them out by his postings. He would be curious to hear what we say about those loops, but curiousity is all he feels. If we say, "you have this loop and it's causing problems", his defense mechanisms will immediatly jump up and justify the loop.

I don't consider this thread a waste of time. Science progresses by studying extreme cases, not the normal cases. It's the cracked one that let the light in. Guys like this, with extreme psychological issues, shed a lot of light on issues many of us may be facing, at a less extreme level.
lasttry
Freshman Poster

Post by lasttry »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:speak for yourself im not bisexual at all.
Everyone was born bisexual. Please don't have a gay panic attack because I'm telling you this.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

lasttry wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:speak for yourself im not bisexual at all.
Everyone was born bisexual. Please don't have a gay panic attack because I'm telling you this.

most of what you say is nonsense psychological babble on other sexual topics. This is just another
globe-trotter
Freshman Poster

Post by globe-trotter »

lasttry wrote:My suggestion to the OP is as follows:

1) Make himself as physically attractive as possible, without going to the PUA extreme of doing things just for women. Being lean and athletic is good for health reasons, and the attractiveness is a side-effect. Dressing nicely helps in the work world and with police, apart from any benefit with women, and so is something to do regardless of what you decide about women. Think business casual or any variation on that. Ditto for bathing regularly, getting a decent haircut, etc. Develop decent social skills. Again, these are useful in general life, not just with women.

2) Fix the bloating issue, assuming it's real. It sounds like bullshit, but maybe not. Try a 30-day water fast. Fasting cures a lot of health problems.

3) Forget about going overseas. You have severe psychological issues and going overseas will just compound the difficulty of resolving them.

4) Forget younger women. Given all your psychological issues, you need to look exclusively at women 50 and up. The only thing you necessarily lose with older women is intense p***y smell (women past age 40 have almost no smell), but doesn't sound like you like that anyway. Some older women are broken down in the body or lacking libido. Move on if you encounter one of these. Older women don't menstruate, don't get pregnant and don't expect you to support them. Some older women even have very tight pussies, if you want that.

5) If you don't like touching women naked, then you don't like sex. Case closed. Nothing wrong with masturbation, BTW. Masturbation has been my preferred sexual outlet for most of my life, even though I do like touching women, and I do like the heat and moistness and smell of women's pussies when they aroused. If those things repel you, then you are definitely a candidate for full-time masturbation. Learn to do it properly however. In particular, at age 45, you need to avoid peak or****s. In fact this is true even with partner sex.

6) If you have mixed feelings about touching women, then I would suggest you get comfortable touching them with clothes on first, then move to touching them naked. The way to do this is with Argentine tango or ballroom dancing.

7) Ignore all this advice about being more outgoing. Changing your personality is never a good idea. Accept yourself for what you are. If you do what I recommend about making yourself physically attractive as possible (including fixing that bs-sounding bloating) and taking up dancing and being open to older women, the women should come to you without you having to do anything. If you have reasonable social skills, then they'll even do most of the work of getting the two of you into bed.

8. Once that happens, you still have to perform sexually. I suggest you get over your homophobia and practicing f***ing yourself in the a** with a dildo to see what women feel when they are being f***ed. The anus is not a v****a, of course, but it does give the general idea. Or simply imagine being f***ed in the a** while masturbating. If you can, imagine yourself having a v****a and being f***ed. The idea is to learn to f**k properly. You don't want to just pound away and then explode. This is junk sex and only appeals to the coarser women. Junk sex like this is why a lot of women burn out on men. (RooshV boasts of practicing junk sex like this in one of his books, BTW. He also repeatedly says he makes no attempt to make things enjoyable for the woman in bed. Only a PUA would openly admit to such a thing.) You need to learn to go slow. While masturbating, make sure you can keep going for hours on end. Try to become multi-orgasmic. Don't use a tight grip on yourself. Possibly practice with a fleshlight, the original model which is the loosest, to prepare for a v****a. As I noted some older women have very tight v****as, but not all of them. So you need to learn to work with the loose ones as well.
1) check

2) It's real, though I'm not going to rearrange my entire lifestyle in order to keep it under control. I'd rather be celibate than do this (A 30-day water fast is only a temporary band aid, at best. It will only relieve the bloating for 30 days. After that, I'll be bloated again).

3) You may be right about this

4) The problem here is that I am not physically attracted to the vast majority of 50+ women. If I tried to force myself, I might literally vomit while attempting to do the act. I'm not trying to be funny. I'm that sensitive.

5) Agreed

6) I actually do like touching women with their clothes on. It's the warm, naked flesh feeling that makes me squeamish.

7) I agree with this. I'm too old to be putting on phony acts, and trying to change who I am. Again, I'd rather be celibate than do this.

8 I agree with the going slower part, but I just can't bring myself to putting anything up my ass. That's like stabbing myself in the eye.
Last edited by globe-trotter on February 4th, 2015, 5:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
globe-trotter
Freshman Poster

Post by globe-trotter »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:then if thats how you feel then why are you wasting our time? you probably are asexual
I do feel this way normally, but one of the reasons I went to the Philippines was to do a sexual experiment. I wanted to see if I would feel differently about sex if I became really horny. Regrettably, I never got a chance to find out.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

You go there for a sex experiment yet you dont even like sex and you go to a bar and dont even barfine. Do me a favor and just stay in your house forever cause you dont deserve a woman, you dont like them so just accept it and move on.
globe-trotter
Freshman Poster

Post by globe-trotter »

lasttry wrote:
What he is, is one of these guys who lives mostly in his head and has very powerful mental defense mechanisms that cut off the possibility of external influences. He asks for advice and opinions, whether from us or a psychiatrist, he gets advice, then his defense mechanisms comes into play and the advice and opinions get shot down. Basically, even though he appears to read and respond to our comments, he is not really listening to them. It's like an expert tennis player batting back all the balls coming his way.

He has a whole host of thought-loops in his head that interfere with his ability to have sex. I won't go into what these loops are, but you can figure some of them out by his postings. He would be curious to hear what we say about those loops, but curiousity is all he feels. If we say, "you have this loop and it's causing problems", his defense mechanisms will immediatly jump up and justify the loop.

I don't consider this thread a waste of time. Science progresses by studying extreme cases, not the normal cases. It's the cracked one that let the light in. Guys like this, with extreme psychological issues, shed a lot of light on issues many of us may be facing, at a less extreme level.
I hate to admit this, but I think you may be right. I have a strong subconscious mental resistance of some kind that causes me to get stuck in a perpetual pattern, or loop, as you say. I'm trying to break this pattern, but I always somehow end up stuck again where I started. I'm like a truck spinning his wheels in the mud.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:
lasttry wrote:
most of what you say is nonsense psychological babble on other sexual topics. This is just another
+1 Thank you
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

newlifeinphilippines wrote: world traveler said the indian women on average were uglier than philippines. Sounds like a waste going there for a wife cause i think most filipina women are ugly (general population when looking around) so I could only imagine india LOL
You are still going in reverse ..Ugly comes a lot later....Man....I think you missed the point of going to India or rather life itself :) .....

..How far you managed to get a hot women in your life, the one you wanted being in America...? You are missing the point totally....HOT & Ugly comes way way down the road. You don't need that now before you even land in India :lol: :lol:

Remind me where you from again...America right... :roll: :roll:

I'm also into Hot or Ugly women ratings..BUT it comes way down the road ....

Common don't be that singular....You are really under estimating the entire human race....It has so much to offer than being Just UGLY or HOT.... Its so low to even think like that before you even go to a place....

------------------------

You agreed that you rated the girl a 7 from Manila and this was with my Indian looks, No Green card, No America tag...I had absolutely nothing to offer to the women that you rated as a 7....Imagine now..If I was from America, had a green card option for the girls Plus Dollar Dollar in Banks....Plus a white guy....I would easily be with a 10 anywhere all the time....

You do realize the effort it takes for an Indian guy to break the stereotypes and date hot women on a regular basis. Its not easy certainly not HOT or UGLY First Deal...

The point is attracting HOT women comes a lot later...I thought you understood that already on the other thread. Don't worry...You will get super hot women in India...You need to go with the right mind set first...I assure you of Hot women...
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

globe-trotter wrote:
I hate to admit this, but I think you may be right. I have a strong subconscious mental resistance of some kind that causes me to get stuck in a perpetual pattern, or loop, as you say. I'm trying to break this pattern, but I always somehow end up stuck again where I started. I'm like a truck spinning his wheels in the mud.
If you want you can google for a Bach Flower Remedy practitioner. Bach Flower essences are a homeopathic remedies that create radical change in emotional/mental patterns, including obsessions, habits etc. Skin conditions are among the indicators that they use.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

droid wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:
lasttry wrote:
+1 Thank you
The "everybody is bisexual" originates with wishful thinking on their part.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

OutWest wrote:The "everybody is bisexual" originates with wishful thinking on their part.
I have heard three men tell me the same thing. All three of them have since "come out" of the closet. Lasttry, with his extreme MGTOW tendencies, disbelief in love and emotion and his neverending obsession with older women and "extreme p***y smell" comes across as a classic closet case. He has "latent homosexual" written all over him, and a lot of his advice therefore should be taken with a grain of salt.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144