India's Shocking Lack of Attractive Women

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Re: India's Shocking Lack Of Attractive Women

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

yeah it seems like everyone says indian women are the ugliest
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:yeah it seems like everyone says indian women are the ugliest
And yet you're daydreaming of going to India...perhaps you're having a mystic crisis alright :)
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

publicduende wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:yeah it seems like everyone says indian women are the ugliest
And yet you're daydreaming of going to India...perhaps you're having a mystic crisis alright :)
Well cause i was planning on going there for other reasons. but im not sure i want to go to a country where the women are no good either. but some indian women look beautiful with wonderful bodies and faces but apparently its a very small minority, much more than i thought.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:
publicduende wrote:
Well cause i was planning on going there for other reasons. but im not sure i want to go to a country where the women are no good either. but some indian women look beautiful with wonderful bodies and faces but apparently its a very small minority, much more than i thought.
I have never been to India but, from what I heard from the few people who expatted there (usually on a plush full-perks package), life in the mega city (Mumbai, Bangalore, Pune etc.) is a social bubble made of taxis or personal drivers, sophisticated restaurants and social clubs to meet fellow expats and a handful of upper middle or upper class Indian couples.

If it's a hot Indian body you're looking for, you'd be probably better off looking in the UK or even South Africa, which has a large population of Indian descent. India is still largely piss-poor with an abyss of inequality everywhere...unless you go there with the missionary mentality, I would expect a reality even worse than what you could find in the Philippines.

Sorry to piss on your parade, but the world really doesn't have much to offer anymore to men who haven't entirely pulled their act together.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

publicduende wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:
publicduende wrote:
I have never been to India but, from what I heard from the few people who expatted there (usually on a plush full-perks package), life in the mega city (Mumbai, Bangalore, Pune etc.) is a social bubble made of taxis or personal drivers, sophisticated restaurants and social clubs to meet fellow expats and a handful of upper middle or upper class Indian couples.

If it's a hot Indian body you're looking for, you'd be probably better off looking in the UK or even South Africa, which has a large population of Indian descent. India is still largely piss-poor with an abyss of inequality everywhere...unless you go there with the missionary mentality, I would expect a reality even worse than what you could find in the Philippines.

Sorry to piss on your parade, but the world really doesn't have much to offer anymore to men who haven't entirely pulled their act together.
yes missionary and sightseeing and just to see the reality of new culture was my main focus. But do i really want to blow my hard earned money (which i could use for a future wife and ill be on a extreme budget) on that in a country where the women are unfriendly and ugly and i probably wouldn't find the one? I mean i do work here already right here in america (door knocking which i decided myself, go to church, etc). Although there is more a need for that in india etc but i dont want to be in a country where the women are all associated with arranged marriages and unfriendly and hideous. I might as well stay in america for the most part. Ive heard a lot say that the women are not open to foreigners no matter how poor cause they are all living with dad ready for arraned marriages. Starchild paints a different picture but hes not a foreigner either who is coming in from the outside. Im bored of philippines and missionary work is not really ideal reason to stay in that country. Maybe i should just stay in philippines but visit multiple countries on short visits where visa can be on demand (only cambodia and indonsia i think do that). india and vietnam you have to do it ahead of time which is a pain.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: India's Shocking Lack of Attractive Women

Post by Winston »

Wow this India woman talking about Freemasonry is so HOT and her arms are so SEXY! She looks approachable and down to earth too. Indian women always seem very down to earth and easy to talk to without any cold antisocial vibe like you see in the US and NE Asia. Can you go to India and pick up women like this? How is her skin so light too? Are there light skinned Indian women? How come I don't see many of them? Or is she a mixed race?

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: India's Shocking Lack of Attractive Women

Post by Taco »

Winston wrote:
April 21st, 2022, 2:31 pm
Wow this India woman talking about Freemasonry is so HOT and her arms are so SEXY! She looks approachable and down to earth too. Indian women always seem very down to earth and easy to talk to without any cold antisocial vibe like you see in the US and NE Asia. Can you go to India and pick up women like this? How is her skin so light too? Are there light skinned Indian women? How come I don't see many of them? Or is she a mixed race?

She might not be a Freemason but she's very proficient in making satanic hand signs.

Also, half of Indian women cheat on their husbands because they have arranged marriages.
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs