The Philippines: Not What It's Cracked Up to Be

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags Image after uploading them to a third party site.
globe-trotter
Freshman Poster

Re: The Philippines: Not What It's Cracked Up to Be

Post by globe-trotter »

Jester wrote:
globe-trotter wrote:
I hate to admit this, but I think you may be right. I have a strong subconscious mental resistance of some kind that causes me to get stuck in a perpetual pattern, or loop, as you say. I'm trying to break this pattern, but I always somehow end up stuck again where I started. I'm like a truck spinning his wheels in the mud.
If you want you can google for a Bach Flower Remedy practitioner. Bach Flower essences are a homeopathic remedies that create radical change in emotional/mental patterns, including obsessions, habits etc. Skin conditions are among the indicators that they use.
Is it quackery, or legitimately effective? Sounds kind of like those subliminal cassettes I used to listen to years ago. Oops! There I go again....
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

globe-trotter wrote:
Is it quackery, or legitimately effective? Sounds kind of like those subliminal cassettes I used to listen to years ago. Oops! There I go again....
Indeed you do.

Typical hyper-Winstonian idiocy.

I told you to google it.

Instead you stand around with your thumb up your ass, asking another goddam question.

f***ing do what I said.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
lasttry
Freshman Poster

Post by lasttry »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
OutWest wrote:The "everybody is bisexual" originates with wishful thinking on their part.
I have heard three men tell me the same thing. All three of them have since "come out" of the closet. Lasttry, with his extreme MGTOW tendencies, disbelief in love and emotion and his neverending obsession with older women and "extreme p***y smell" comes across as a classic closet case. He has "latent homosexual" written all over him, and a lot of his advice therefore should be taken with a grain of salt.
Believe me, if I was truly homosexual, nothing would stop me from coming out and acting on it. I have no inhibitions and am open to any and all types of sexual exploration. However, there's two problems with the homosexual route. First, I'm naturally dominant. Though I've experimented with penetrating myself in the anus with a dildo to see what penetration feels like so as to make myself a better lover, I have zero desire to be penetrated in practice by another person, neither a man nor a woman with a strap-on. So that rules out passive homosexuality. Active homosexuality I suppose I could manage, with a very feminine-looking man, but why bother? Why not just get the real thing? Namely a woman with a vagina, which is my preferred orifice anyway.

Second issue is p***y smell. Inhibited people don't like talking about smell, but smell is the most powerful of our senses by far. Pre-pubescent girls smell different from young women, who smell different from women in their 40's, who smell different from post-menopausal women. And all women smell different from men. Depending on how tightly your brain has coded smell and sexual arousal, you may only be capable of sexual arousal with one of these groups. For most men, that group would be young women, and that is definitely true for me. I was exposed sexually to young women during my teens and associated the smell of a 16-yo p***y with sex, and that association lies right at the base of my brain and will never be entirely eliminated. However, I have managed to overcome it to the extent of being able to enjoy sex with women in their 40's and also post-menopausal women who use hormone replacements or topical estrogen. Not all men can overcome their addiction to young women's smell, and that may be the case with the OP. If so, then he's screwed, because with a personality like his, he is never going to get younger women. I don't prefer older women's bodies, I just find them a lot easier to deal with. As for men, their smell doesn't attract me in the least, and there goes the possibility of taking the active role as a homosexual.

If you really want to label me, the correct term would be ascetic and the OP also appears to have ascetic tendencies. Unlike the OP, I most definitely do like touching women's naked bodies and their wet vaginas, but this is a want and not a need. I took the road of masturbation early on because it freed me from women's tyranny, and I've come to realize that the pleasure from masturbation is almost equal to that of sex with a woman. What is missing from masturbation is: (a) validation (impressing other people, justifying yourself before voices in your head), which I don't care about since I long ago evolved beyond caring what other people think; (b) an outlet for my masculine sexual energies. I don't need a woman to give me pleasure, I need a woman who wants me to pleasure her. She is the canvas upon which I paint, so to speak.

Unfortunately, the women I encounter simply don't care about sexual pleasure, and without the desire by the woman to be pleasured, I am left high and dry. It's like someone who enjoys cooking but has to force people to eat what he cooked, or to return to the artist metaphor, like a painter who has to force people to come look at his paintings. If women don't want the pleasure I'm offering, it's humiliating to me to beg them to take it. I'll keep it for myself.

The natural division between the genders is that the male seeks sexual power (power to pleasure the woman, which is why limp dick is called "impotence") while the female seeks sexual pleasure, though of course in practice both parties get some of each, since there is a man in every women and woman in every man. Women today are mostly interested in their own sexual power, or the ability to attract men, and neglect sexual pleasure. Or to the extent women are interested in sexual pleasure, it's the man's pleasure rather than their own. They want to please the man rather than be pleased by the man. This too is usurping the male role and making heterosexual men effeminate. The blowjob, in particular, is something of an abomination, in my opinion, because the women is pleasing the man rather than vice-versa. f***ing the woman in the mouth (man's holds the woman's head still and then pumps at her mouth), on the other hand, is the natural order of thing (missionary position is preferable, however).

The proper attitude for ascetics like myself (and the OP, if he is what I think he is) is to see ourselves as tools available for women's pleasure, should they care to make use of us. But there is nothing we can do if the women won't get off their asses and ask to be pleasured. By ask, I don't mean literally, I simply mean making things very easy for us. This in turn requires the woman to admit to herself "I really want a hard cock inside me" and women I encounter seem unable to do that. Younger women are worst about not caring about sexual pleasure, which is why I go for women in their 40's preferentially.

Perhaps the reason I'm encountering sexually dead women is that I have gotten stuck in a rut similar to that of the OP and am doing something to attract the wrong type of woman. If so, then perhaps my trip to Ukraine will get me out of this rut. Another possibility is that the culture here in flyover country in the USA is sex-negative and this is what is making the women sexually dead. If so, perhaps the sexual culture of Ukraine will be different. Unfortunately, I've learned the hard way that Russian is a lot more difficult than French and Spanish, which are the other languages I speak, plus I'm getting old and lazy and finding it hard to focus on language learning these days, so I'm going to be severely handicapped during my trip due to lack of language ability. But we shall see.
hammanta
Junior Poster

Post by hammanta »

Jester wrote:I respect the OP's honesty throughout this thread.

That said....
...this is one of the worst, if not THE worst thread in the history of HA.

I thought LastTry was on track (above) to give some okay advice to our troubled friend, what with older women and ballroom dancing and all. Eliminates pressure to marry, eliminates pressure to have sex, allows real relationships with real women....

It was sounding brilliant....

Then I get to the part about f***ing YOURSELF IN THE a** WITH A DILDO.

:shock:

This thread now gets a -10 and I suggest we start a special "Hall of Shame" forum where we can move creepy threads like this one.
I too was thinking that his post was some good advice for the guy. Even the smelly P***y reference didn't throw me off too bad. Granted I didn't read to the part of the d***o in a**until I saw your post. I couldn't help but LOL. WTF is going on here. :lol:
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Jester wrote:hyper-Winstonian
:idea:
Jester wrote:Instead you stand around with your thumb up your a**,
That was as per lasttry's suggestion :mrgreen:
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Jester wrote:This thread now gets a -10 and I suggest we start a special "Hall of Shame" forum where we can move creepy threads like this one.
There is some entertainment value on threads like this. :D
The only thing I have a problem with is that it can be very misleading mostly because of the title, and negatively affect guys in need. Some may not read to the part where it's finally inferred that the place wasn't the problem.
Last edited by droid on February 5th, 2015, 9:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
OutWest wrote:The "everybody is bisexual" originates with wishful thinking on their part.
I have heard three men tell me the same thing. All three of them have since "come out" of the closet. Lasttry, with his extreme MGTOW tendencies, disbelief in love and emotion and his neverending obsession with older women and "extreme p***y smell" comes across as a classic closet case. He has "latent homosexual" written all over him, and a lot of his advice therefore should be taken with a grain of salt.
Not that we should care too much about his sexual preferences...either way or both. Especially considering that both Thailand and the Philippines caters handsomely across the whole spectrum.
Mr Natural
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr Natural »

droid wrote:it can be very misleading mostly because of the title, and negatively affect guys in need. Some may not read to the part where it's finally inferred that the place wasn't the problem.
Yes in this particular case the place wasn't the problem, but every place does have pros and cons. You can certainly make the case that "Philippines isn't what it's cracked up to be" in a lot of ways which is what I thought this post would be about. Winston had some excellent posts some time ago about all the bs there. Like life itself though, everything is relative.
Everybody has a plan til they get punched in the mouth
Mike Tyson
globe-trotter
Freshman Poster

Post by globe-trotter »

Jester wrote:
globe-trotter wrote:
Indeed you do.

Typical hyper-Winstonian idiocy.

I told you to google it.

Instead you stand around with your thumb up your a**, asking another goddam question.

f***ing do what I said.
I did google it, and there was a lot of criticism written about these homeopathic remedies, basically stating that it's overpriced snake oil. That's why I made the negative comment.
globe-trotter
Freshman Poster

Post by globe-trotter »

droid wrote:
Jester wrote:This thread now gets a -10 and I suggest we start a special "Hall of Shame" forum where we can move creepy threads like this one.
There is some entertainment value on threads like this. :D
The only thing I have a problem with is that it can be very misleading mostly because of the title, and negatively affect guys in need. Some may not read to the part where it's finally inferred that the place wasn't the problem.
I think the title of this thread is actually quite accurate. I never stated that there is something wrong with the Philippines at all. I only made a sobering assessment of what the real Philippines is actually like, not what giddy Westerners want you to believe it is like. Thus, 'Not What It's Cracked Up to Be' refers to the often misleading reviews regarding this country, and what one can realistically expect instead. If anything, the title is a heads-up to newcomers in the Philippines to adjust their bloated expectations, so they don't end up disappointed. It is a service to them.
I do have personal issues regarding sex and intimacy, but these issues are quite distinct from my experiences in the Philippines. They're two different things.
Last edited by globe-trotter on February 5th, 2015, 11:53 am, edited 3 times in total.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

yeah i think some guys here want to easily dismiss it cause of what globetrotter has said about his sexual intimacy. But overall his main point exists. The guys with game will have game anywhere in the world and the ones that dont will struggle to get teh women THEY REALLY want. Not the cute girl in the back row of church but the HOT one next to her who everyone wants.
globe-trotter
Freshman Poster

Post by globe-trotter »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:yeah i think some guys here want to easily dismiss it cause of what globetrotter has said about his sexual intimacy. But overall his main point exists. The guys with game will have game anywhere in the world and the ones that dont will struggle to get teh women THEY REALLY want. Not the cute girl in the back row of church but the HOT one next to her who everyone wants.
Yes, exactly.
If you are having a hard time getting laid in America, chances are you will have a hard time getting laid in the Philippines (or anywhere else) as well. Granted, it may be a few shades easier there, but not by any means as easy as you might think.
Last edited by globe-trotter on February 5th, 2015, 11:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

globe-trotter wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:yeah i think some guys here want to easily dismiss it cause of what globetrotter has said about his sexual intimacy. But overall his main point exists. The guys with game will have game anywhere in the world and the ones that dont will struggle to get teh women THEY REALLY want. Not the cute girl in the back row of church but the HOT one next to her who everyone wants.
Yes, exactly.
If you are having a hard time getting laid in America, chances are you will have a hard time getting laid in the Philippines (or anywhere else) as well. Granted, it may be a few shades easier there, but not any means as easy as you might think.
well i got laid easily by a one hot girl who wasn't a pro but she was a milf. but it was off a dating site and she might as well had been a hooke cause she even confessed she was considering being one in korea. The gf i had in 2014 was not a bargirl but she was a desperate situation so hardly could be called a good girl. more like p4p when you think about it. its easy if your on the dating sites seeking desperate girls. The hot women on the dating sites who are genuine though aren't so easy to get ahold of they have al ot of excuses or aren't that desperate for a boyfriend.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

so when your bloating in america no one thinks your attractive? so you got the same exact attention as in philippines? really no girls smiled or seemed interested? When i talk to girls there very casually they are very shy and some are very smily and all and they seem like that way with everyone so its hard to know if they like you or just being polite.
globe-trotter
Freshman Poster

Post by globe-trotter »

lasttry wrote:the OP also appears to have ascetic tendencies
Hmm. I don't know about this one. I actually love indulgences of all kinds.

For example, I flew to the Philis in Business Class, and returned in First Class. I enjoyed some of the best food on earth during my vacation in the Philippines and Japan-- tons of premium sushi, Champagne & spirits, fine pastries, you name it.
Even sexually, I've been masturbating compulsively (because it feels good) since before puberty. I'm talking about up to 5-6 times a day. If this isn't indulging, then there is no such thing as indulgences.
The only time I don't indulge in something is when it doesn't feel good, otherwise, I'm there!