Snooty American women shopping for Jeans

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Snooty American women shopping for Jeans

Post by Repatriate »

Another yahoo news sponsored abc clip that got my blood pressure up. These women sound like total cunts and act all "surprised" that they are lowering themselves down to buying a modest pair of $30 jeans.

http://news.yahoo.com/video/business-15 ... e-19304087

Anyways..have a laugh.
dano
Freshman Poster

Post by dano »

It doesn't matter which pair of jeans she buys, her ass still looks big!
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Still a face that resembles hammered shit as well.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

I used to work with a guy who insisted on buying $250 jeans and pants. He was tall, balding and out of shape, but his major concern was expensive jeans. I asked him why it matters about jeans. He said if you go out somewhere somebody is gonna be able to tell those are cheap jeans.

Makes you wonder what kind of wife you are shopping for when she would turn her nose up at you cause your jeans are $29 rather than $250.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Designer jeans for men are typically $60-$100, the more expensive Guess brand stuff can go up to $160 retail but it's usually discounted to $80-$120. I have a friend who runs a boutique store in Laguna Beach and I buy there once in a great while as a favor.

$250 for jeans is way too much.

I do know guys who spent a lot of $ on imported leather shoes, but I just think of it as men's version of women's leather handbags. ;p
polya
Junior Poster

I Love it!

Post by polya »

This is exactly what girls think about guys - the $200 jeans are the "perfect" guy, and the $29 jeans are everyone else. They all want the $200 jeans (without working for them), & once they wear a $29 jean (try an average guy) they are just as happy. That stylist woman looks like an old transvestite who has no business telling others how to dress until she gets her own act together.
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Marketing, not quality, is what makes things expensive.

There is class anxiety in the US which makes people want to pay more for what they believe is high quality. It is well known in the wine industry, the art industry, and in the retail industries.

American women drive their men into the poor house with this nonsense.