American women "don't need men" yet end up with boyfriends

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

American women "don't need men" yet end up with boyfriends

Post by MattHanson1990 »

We all know American women say they don't need men, and what's weird about it is that they all end up getting boyfriends :shock: . Why is that?
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Re: American women "don't need men" yet end up with boyfrien

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

one thing i thought about is everyone says american girls dont want men but like you said they all have boyfriends. So apparently every guy is getting a woman cause there is a 50/50 split among the sexes. So how can all guys be lonely if all women are not single? Its confusing. i see lots of lonely guys but then sometimes i dont. Maybe its our imagination and were the outcasts :)
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

They must be sharing boyfriends without realizing it.
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Post by MattHanson1990 »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:one thing i thought about is everyone says american girls dont want men but like you said they all have boyfriends. So apparently every guy is getting a woman cause there is a 50/50 split among the sexes. So how can all guys be lonely if all women are not single? Its confusing. i see lots of lonely guys but then sometimes i dont. Maybe its our imagination and were the outcasts :)
The reason nearly every woman in the US has a boyfriend is because single men outnumber single women in most cities. More boys are born than girls, and there's a large influx of male immigrants coming to the States to make money. The ratios are the worst along the west coast and in particular Silicon Valley, Man Jose, and Seattle, where the ratios can be as high as 130 single men to 100 single women thanks to male-dominated jobs.
lasttry
Freshman Poster

Post by lasttry »

This is why I have long suggested men engage in polyandry. That is several men sharing a single woman. The ideal number is 3 men to one woman, since that many men ensures the woman can be kept under control (she can't pit the men against one another like she could with just 2 men) but it isn't unmanageably large. This is similar to prostitution, except a long-term structured arrangement. The men would need to subsidize the woman, but that shouldn't be a problem since the subsidy would be split 3 ways. If the woman causes problems, threaten to revoke her subsidy and get a replacement. Provided the men don't quarrel among themselves it should not be difficult to get the upper hand with the woman in a 3 to 1 situation. The key is that the men need to work cooperatively with one another and present a united front against the woman.