MrBlueLight's love diary in Manila

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags Image after uploading them to a third party site.
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster

Re: MrBlueLight's love diary in Manila

Post by MrBlueLight »

Because he has been participating in this thread the most without hating, so I thought he would deserve to see the pics more than anyone.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

MrBlueLight wrote:Nope. Don't worry, I will show photographic evidence to newlifeinphilippines of different girls on my couch in my place, then I will show evidence that it is in fact my couch.
1. No offense to Newlife. But he too is anonymous. While I have not been doubting him, he declined offers to meet myself and any other proven member from this forum. Why don't you go with Billy instead? Both Winston and I have met him and believe him to be a straight shooter. And you already sent him photos before so he's not on your hater list, right?

2. Bluelight you're also gonna have to show yourself to someone known here, best in person but otherwise at least via an extended cam chat which shows yourself clearly talking and answering questions about your diary. You could do that with Winston. If you just show pics of a couch and then girls on that couch, it's not sufficient.

3. Alternatively, Mguy is probably still around. He has or had his own blog (Thirdworldhero) so look him up. If you could meet up with him and he vouches for you here, that's good enough for me. I've met him before too and his word and posts are credible.
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

MrBlueLight wrote:Nope. Don't worry, I will show photographic evidence to newlifeinphilippines of different girls on my couch in my place, then I will show evidence that it is in fact my couch.
The photos you send me were all taken from dating sites. If you are for real, why not meet Winston? He's a nice easy going guy I've met him several times. I've met guys from other forums in person too. The fact you won't meet anybody makes it obvious you are not who you say you are.
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster

Post by MrBlueLight »

No they were not. I have updated pictures by the way. This time with multiple girls on the same spot (my couch) and a proof where it is in fact my couch.

And what part of wanting to remain COMPLETELY anonymous do you not understand? So stop asking to show myself because remaining anonymous is way more important to me than trying to prove anything to anyone.

Well Newlife still hasn't pm me yet, so WorldTraveler or Billy, if you want to vouch for me, I can send you updated pictures.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Do any of these pictures show YOU with these girls? You want to tell tale tales, tell tale tales. You want to provide evidence, provide evidence. Real evidence, don't half-ass it. If you don't care what any of us think, just continue to tell your tall tale and ignore the criticism. But know that the criticism will remain until the day you decide to meet someone from the forums, and they can vouch for you.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

If your gonna send picture of a group of girls thats not really gonna prove anything. It just means its a group of girls.
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

MrBlueLight wrote:No they were not. I have updated pictures by the way. This time with multiple girls on the same spot (my couch) and a proof where it is in fact my couch.

And what part of wanting to remain COMPLETELY anonymous do you not understand? So stop asking to show myself because remaining anonymous is way more important to me than trying to prove anything to anyone.

Well Newlife still hasn't pm me yet, so WorldTraveler or Billy, if you want to vouch for me, I can send you updated pictures.
OK, MrBlueLight send me the photos and I'll make my report. You have my Email from before. I still don't understand you not wanting to meet anyone. I plan to meet Rock and anyone that is in Phil on my next trip. I'm just a regular guy with nothing to hide.
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster

Post by MrBlueLight »

I wouldn't mind meeting guys like mguy or Falcon, since they seem like young guys with decent game, much like myself. Not meeting old mongers doing p4p stuff.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

MrBlueLight wrote:I wouldn't mind meeting guys like mguy or Falcon, since they seem like young guys with decent game, much like myself. Not meeting old mongers doing p4p stuff.
falcon hits on provincial ugly chicks. He has zero game. Mguy had game though but only cause he is filipinio and can speak tagalog and is young. I wonder what happenned to mgyu. Either he fell in love or something tragic happened (in his love life or unrelated).
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster

Post by MrBlueLight »

Some of the girls Falcon hit on looked fine to me. He mentioned that the middle class girls are receptive to him, but who knows if he gets anywhere with girls whose numbers he got.

I sent my evidences to WorldTraveler since you didn't pm me.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

MrBlueLight wrote:Some of the girls Falcon hit on looked fine to me. He mentioned that the middle class girls are receptive to him, but who knows if he gets anywhere with girls whose numbers he got.

I sent my evidences to WorldTraveler since you didn't pm me.
No falcon only gets ugly girls. He even went with rock to thailand the the chinese girls looked down on him cause he only goes for the lower class provincial look and was sympathetic to them.

Ill pm you just to see what the girls look like out of curiosity.
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster

Post by MrBlueLight »

In Falcon's Philippines thread, he said he's hitting on middle class chicks, not lower class ones, so I don't know where that's coming from.

Do you want me to send you pics of the girls appearing in the same place (on my couch) that I sent WorldTraveler or do you want regular pictures of the girls?
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

MrBlueLight wrote:In Falcon's Philippines thread, he said he's hitting on middle class chicks, not lower class ones, so I don't know where that's coming from.

Do you want me to send you pics of the girls appearing in the same place (on my couch) that I sent WorldTraveler or do you want regular pictures of the girls?
whatever pics you want to send. Im more curious to see what they look like. I want to know what quality of girls one can reasonably expect without p4p.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

MrBlueLight wrote:In Falcon's Philippines thread, he said he's hitting on middle class chicks, not lower class ones, so I don't know where that's coming from.

Because he was testing with mguy WHO DOES have preferences. Mguy is a filipinoa who speaks tagalog who doesn't settle for poor or ugly women. Falcon is taiwanese i think with some tagalog skills. Ive seen all of falcons posts. Everyone has concluded falcon only goes for ugly women. He even hates players cause of this reason, he can't get the women he really wants.
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster

Post by MrBlueLight »

I was looking at Falcon's Thailand thread, and I did not see any pictures of the girls he went for. I thought two of the girls he posted on his Philippines thread were cute, but then again, he was with mguy.

I will wing with anyone who is interested in day game or night game, but not with any whoremongers. No disrespect, just whoremongering skills are not something that I wish to learn at this point.