MrBlueLight's love diary in Manila

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags Image after uploading them to a third party site.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Re: MrBlueLight's love diary in Manila

Post by OutWest »

MrBlueLight wrote:Your fantasy is my reality, and some members here can attest to that. And they now know that you along with Rock and Ghost, are just a bunch of paranoid bitter trolls.

Keep on entertaining us with your bitter tirade :twisted:
This is an amusing thread. So you would class yourself as a "player" rather than a monger? In the Philippines, neither is some big accomplishment. Rather than imagine that EVERYONE is envious ( the point of your posts here)
and some probably are envious, realize that men who have lives, love and a life have gotten way past that kind of thing and see such antics as juvenile.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

MrBlueLight wrote:Your fantasy is my reality...
LOL, it's statements like these that make me believe all trolls of the braggard poseur flavour are secretly connected to a single big alien brain sitting in a dismissed underground station or something. You write and react in exactly the same way, use the same sentences and the same trite metaphors. As Outwest pointed out, looking at whether you or PAG or some other self-proclaimed internet sex star are telling the truth or not is a minor side point. You just come across as silly, juvenile and annoying.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

Playing girls is not gonna lead to happiness. Well actually nothing superficial will lead to happiness but thats a whole different topic :) Mr blue light in a couple months or whatever you will have to be going home broke. Even will n dowd is not even in philippines. I would rather love one girl than have dozens who dont give a crap about me.

anyways though if you can get cheap floozies that look like that then I know now what to aim for when i look for the looks in a potential wife.
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster

Post by MrBlueLight »

publicduende wrote:
LOL, it's statements like these that make me believe all trolls of the braggard poseur flavour are secretly connected to a single big alien brain sitting in a dismissed underground station or something. You write and react in exactly the same way, use the same sentences and the same trite metaphors. As Outwest pointed out, looking at whether you or PAG or some other self-proclaimed internet sex star are telling the truth or not is a minor side point. You just come across as silly, juvenile and annoying.
Most people ignore those who annoying them, yet you still come in here. It is obviously that you were lured in by your bitterness. You can't help by wish that another man's reality is nothing but a dream so your loser-ass can feel better about yourself.

Fyi I just had sex literally 10 min ago. The girl is in the shower right now. Will go back to sleep when she leaves :twisted:
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

MrBlueLight wrote:
publicduende wrote:
Most people ignore those who annoying them, yet you still come in here. It is obviously that you were lured in by your bitterness. You can't help by wish that another man's reality is nothing but a dream so your loser-ass can feel better about yourself.

Fyi I just had sex literally 10 min ago. The girl is in the shower right now. Will go back to sleep when she leaves :twisted:
Keep projecting...that's all you can probably do...
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

MrBlueLight wrote:Speaking of sour grapes...lol :D
The girls are obviously in my place, I even included a written note to HA in one of the pics. Of course you don't get to see the pics for being such a hater. But those who have seen them can confirm now. Go ahead and keep on hating. You just look bitter for those who now know better.

The girl in bra and panty looked that way because she needed some bikini pictures for a modeling gig, and I was happy to oblige, and hence the pose. So it wasn't a normal picture of her. She's one of those girls who has never gone to the bar, believe it or not. And she put up the most resistance out of all the girls that I slept with. Definitely doesn't put out easily, which gets my props.

0939 is damn cute, I admit. I cannot confirm if she's a bargirl, but her behaviors tell me that she is. After I met her, she basically followed home and just sit on my bed, normal Filipinas don't do that. She initiated physical contact, normal Filipinas don't do that. She then asked to take a shower when she sensed we are about to have sex, normal Filipinas don't do that. She then slept over without calling home, normal Filipinas don't do that. She then asked for taxi money, believe it or not, normal Filipinas don't do that. I have now met enough Filipinas to know if a girl is slut or not just by their body language and behavior. They can't fool me.

MarcoZeitola: Have you ever been to Manila? I wonder. I don't know why it is so hard to believe. It is not like I am claiming that I banged a new girl or two everyday like how some guys on other forums claim. Which from what I've seen, is entirely believable for a young white guy.

Admittedly, the pictures that I sent Newlife are some of the better looking girls I've been with. Most other girls are just cute and not hot like those. The ones I sent WorldTraveler are more of a random sample of pictures that I just happened to capture while they were on my couch. So those would more representative of what I get on average.
I don't have this set of photos. Please send them to me. Is your girlfriend one of the girls on the couch :?:
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

WorldTraveler wrote:
MrBlueLight wrote:Speaking of sour grapes...lol :D
The girls are obviously in my place, I even included a written note to HA in one of the pics. Of course you don't get to see the pics for being such a hater. But those who have seen them can confirm now. Go ahead and keep on hating. You just look bitter for those who now know better.

The girl in bra and panty looked that way because she needed some bikini pictures for a modeling gig, and I was happy to oblige, and hence the pose. So it wasn't a normal picture of her. She's one of those girls who has never gone to the bar, believe it or not. And she put up the most resistance out of all the girls that I slept with. Definitely doesn't put out easily, which gets my props.

0939 is damn cute, I admit. I cannot confirm if she's a bargirl, but her behaviors tell me that she is. After I met her, she basically followed home and just sit on my bed, normal Filipinas don't do that. She initiated physical contact, normal Filipinas don't do that. She then asked to take a shower when she sensed we are about to have sex, normal Filipinas don't do that. She then slept over without calling home, normal Filipinas don't do that. She then asked for taxi money, believe it or not, normal Filipinas don't do that. I have now met enough Filipinas to know if a girl is slut or not just by their body language and behavior. They can't fool me.

MarcoZeitola: Have you ever been to Manila? I wonder. I don't know why it is so hard to believe. It is not like I am claiming that I banged a new girl or two everyday like how some guys on other forums claim. Which from what I've seen, is entirely believable for a young white guy.

Admittedly, the pictures that I sent Newlife are some of the better looking girls I've been with. Most other girls are just cute and not hot like those. The ones I sent WorldTraveler are more of a random sample of pictures that I just happened to capture while they were on my couch. So those would more representative of what I get on average.
I don't have this set of photos. Please send them to me. Which girl does which profession? Is your girlfriend one of the girls on the couch :?:
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

MrBlueLight wrote:MarcoZeitola: Have you ever been to Manila?
On each of my previous four lengthy visits to the country, I have landed at a Manila-based airport. I have stayed in Manila, altogether, for about two weeks. Most of my time spent in the country has been in the province, however, as I prefer clean country air to the dirt of major cities and highly crowded and urbanized areas.
MrBlueLight wrote:I don't know why it is so hard to believe. It is not like I am claiming that I banged a new girl or two everyday like how some guys on other forums claim. Which from what I've seen, is entirely believable for a young white guy.
I never said your claims on their own are so hard to believe; they aren't. Everything you claim to have done, can be done. None of it is impossible. What I was surprised by was your unwillingness to meet another member of the forum in real life, offline. That seems a little dodgy to me. I am not doubting your claims... but when Rock called your very existance into question, that piqued my interest. ;)
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster

Post by MrBlueLight »

I wouldn't mind meeting with a like-minded individual. But from what I've seen on this forum, there aren't many such individuals around. When I say like-minded individuals, I meant someone who is young, doesn't do p4p, seasoned player in daygame, or just a good guy who won't judge my lifestyle. So I just haven't seen any guy here who I am interested in meeting up. And fyi, I don't do p4p, don't go to bars, don't do night game, and don't even like to drink, so who still wants to hang out? ;)
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

MrBlueLight wrote:I wouldn't mind meeting with a like-minded individual. But from what I've seen on this forum, there aren't many such individuals around. When I say like-minded individuals, I meant someone who is young, doesn't do p4p, seasoned player in daygame, or just a good guy who won't judge my lifestyle. So I just haven't seen any guy here who I am interested in meeting up. And fyi, I don't do p4p, don't go to bars, don't do night game, and don't even like to drink, so who still wants to hang out? ;)
Well... I am 23 years old, I never did p4p in my life (never had to) and I don't judge your lifestyle. I do drink, but only socially and usually not to excess.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster

Post by MrBlueLight »

pm me if you want to see the pictures.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

MrBlueLight wrote:pm me if you want to see the pictures.
You PM me.

And if you really want me to believe you, you'd meet up with me. I'm in Manila plenty of times, and so are many other members of this forum. You could just grab a quick cup of coffee with just about anyone, even one of those "old fat losers who do p4p". It's not like 30 minutes of chatting face to face would ruin your entire day, would it? Unless of course you have something to hide.
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster

Post by MrBlueLight »

I don't need you to believe me. I just have no incentive to meet anyone unless they meet my stated requirements. Proving to someone that I am real is not an incentive. "Come hang out with me and I will show you how to close 20 numbers a day on hotties" sounds more like an incentive for me.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

MrBlueLight wrote:I don't need you to believe me. I just have no incentive to meet anyone unless they meet my stated requirements. Proving to someone that I am real is not an incentive. "Come hang out with me and I will show you how to close 20 numbers a day on hotties" sounds more like an incentive for me.
I never approached "gaming" as some form of science, I believe in a natural flow of conversation. You just talk to people, engage girls in a fun conversation, break the ice, meet up, hang out and see where it takes you. I am not someone to hunt for numbers, especially not now that I am a married man. But I can chat up girls just fine, and I'm not bad company to hang out with. Don't expect me to be some sort of guru of p***y, because I'm not. I'm just a guy who wants to see if you exist and are who you claim to be, because you just act very dodgy and I wonder why that is...
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster

Post by MrBlueLight »

You are American, 23 and married? That's quite rare. I am just a normal Asian guy in Manila who knows how to close when going out on dates. So I don't know what you are expecting. Not being dodgy, I just don't know why I should go meet someone for the sole purpose of proving myself. And considering what I sent WorldTraveler is bonafide evidence of my existence.