Another man can't find twu wuv, offs himself

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Another man can't find twu wuv, offs himself

Post by Teal Lantern »

What is it with men hitting the self-destruct so easily?

'That's all folks': Foodie blogger, 39, Tweets link to his final meal - a 400g Ribeye steak with triple cooked chips - before plunging 80ft to his death from another top City restaurant
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... rkers.html
In the hours before his death, he also wrote: 'I have concluded that in the realm of dating and relationships the primary characteristics required for men are as follows.
'Height: above 5ft10; Race: huge bias towards caucasian and black; Wealth: or other manifestation of power.
He'd have saved himself the angst by talking to some men who had found a relationshit or two. ... :lol: :lol:
... or kept at his craft for a bit more, when women half his age started noticing his fame (or at least their chance to get into trendy places).
He quit at the 1 yard line. Asian guys are, imo, going to be quite "fashionable" soon.

Part of winning the game is not being this guy -- and not being in the spot he lands on. :mrgreen:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Another man can't find twu wuv, offs himself

Post by MarcosZeitola »

The weird thing is... his "goodbye post" was already written in 2013... https://wilkes888.wordpress.com/2013/02 ... e-you-all/

has he been planning this for a long time?
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
gibraltar
Freshman Poster

Post by gibraltar »

So many things wrong with this story so I'm going to help other people (especially asians) with some key tips.

1. Move to Asia - Living in Anglo,western countries is usually a miserable experience for most Asians and Africans. You are a minority so of course it's going to be harder to date attractive women.

2. Eat More Vegetables - East Asians have the longest life span because their diet consists of vegetables and fish with very little red meat. Red meat is highly toxic and can cause cancer to the body.

3. Make blogging a hobby - I tried blogging as a job but it's so tedious and lacks a masculine feel. Best to make money more traditional ways and make blogging a hobby or side job. This guy should have taken up an Asian martial art and become more outdoors.

Bottom line - be careful of following western society because it will make you miserable and depressed in the long run. Before you commit suicide, travel back to your native country (Asia, Europe and Africa) to see how you feel first. Often a plane ticket is all you need to rejuvenate yourself and feel alive again. Best of luck.
Escape America Before It's too late! Check out my new website -> http://www.expatkings.com

My books on Amazon: Rio de Janeiro for Beginners | Best Countries for Black Men
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

gibraltar wrote:So many things wrong with this story so I'm going to help other people (especially asians) with some key tips.

1. Move to Asia - Living in Anglo,western countries is usually a miserable experience for most Asians and Africans. You are a minority so of course it's going to be harder to date attractive women.

2. Eat More Vegetables - East Asians have the longest life span because their diet consists of vegetables and fish with very little red meat. Red meat is highly toxic and can cause cancer to the body.

3. Make blogging a hobby - I tried blogging as a job but it's so tedious and lacks a masculine feel. Best to make money more traditional ways and make blogging a hobby or side job. This guy should have taken up an Asian martial art and become more outdoors.

Bottom line - be careful of following western society because it will make you miserable and depressed in the long run. Before you commit suicide, travel back to your native country (Asia, Europe and Africa) to see how you feel first. Often a plane ticket is all you need to rejuvenate yourself and feel alive again. Best of luck.

yeah cause your so happy in thailand :D

Just like zboy LOL
gibraltar
Freshman Poster

Post by gibraltar »

Thailand literally saves lives. It saved mine for sure. It changed my complete thinking on everything.

I had McDonalds, good accomodations, transportations, girls, sunshine, big malls, dunkin donuts, soccer and everything I've ever done in USA for WAY cheaper and less stress.

No guns, no thugs, and best of all few to zero American women. You can literally have everything you have in USA for CHEAP in Thailand. Plus, better weather and no snow storms.

What more can I say?
Escape America Before It's too late! Check out my new website -> http://www.expatkings.com

newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

gibraltar wrote:Thailand literally saves lives. It saved mine for sure. It changed my complete thinking on everything.

I had McDonalds, good accomodations, transportations, girls, sunshine, big malls, dunkin donuts, soccer and everything I've ever done in USA for WAY cheaper and less stress.

No guns, no thugs, and best of all few to zero American women. You can literally have everything you have in USA for CHEAP in Thailand. Plus, better weather and no snow storms.

What more can I say?

Thailand is not cheap its the same cost as california if you compare same exact lifestyles especially when you add in visas and airplane to go back to your homeland. The only place that is cheap in the entire world is India. The weather in california is way better than thailand and its a hell of a lot prettier and less polluted and noisy.
gibraltar
Freshman Poster

Post by gibraltar »

My total cost of living per day in Thailand was $20.

$5 for hostel
$5 for food
$3 for tuk tuk
$8 for metro and other stuff

You can easily live off of $20 US dollar per day. $500 to $1000 per month is more than enough for a good apartment, food, transportation, and goods in a safe neighborhood.

California? Apartment owners wanted $750 per month for a crappy 1 bedroom apartment in the ghetto. I thought I was going to get robbed multiple times in LA. Plus, it was full of Mexicans who didn't even speak English. Everything was in Spanish.

I couldn't afford the more expensive parts of LA. Maybe the rest of California is cheaper but there is too much violence, racism and crazy laws (alimony and marriage) for me to consider living there.

Also, Bangkok is only 1 part of Thailand. You don't have to live in the cities. The suburbs are much cheaper and less noisy.

It's your choice. Continue living in America. I wish you luck but I'm going to have fun out east soon. Nothing impresses me here. Been there, done that. To each his own.

newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

The worst section of city in L.A is almost as good as a gated community in thailand probably LOL

Like i said compare same exact lifestyle and you get more bang for your buck in america. You have to live a luxurious gated community and even then you have to still step outside into the street where it looks like a war zone and full of pollution and noise. And thats not including all the b.s of being an outsider or going to the grocery store and the hassles of that. Even driving a car in asia is a pain in the ass cause of how they drive and lack of infrastructure.
gibraltar
Freshman Poster

Post by gibraltar »

LOL. I would never drive in Thailand. I agree with you althrough I found the tuk tuks to be fun. It's kinda nice to feel the breeze on a hot day and see the sights. I dunno if it's really safe in the long term.

Most people still live in USA and travel to Asia for a small portion of the year. That will never change but I spent a month in Thailand and really loved it. Also want to see Phuket and Chiang Mia.

Pattaya sucked because it can get flooded easily (the water was up to my knees on a rainy day) and it's way too seedy for me (nothing but hookers everywhere). Everywhere has pros and cons.

newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

gibraltar wrote:LOL. I would never drive in Thailand. I agree with you althrough I found the tuk tuks to be fun. It's kinda nice to feel the breeze on a hot day and see the sights. I dunno if it's really safe in the long term.

Most people still live in USA and travel to Asia for a small portion of the year. That will never change but I spent a month in Thailand and really loved it. Also want to see Phuket and Chiang Mia.

Pattaya sucked because it can get flooded easily (the water was up to my knees on a rainy day) and it's way too seedy for me (nothing but hookers everywhere). Everywhere has pros and cons.

The only reason why i would live in asia would be if my parents were dead and i was too afraid to bring my wife to america. But man i would sure miss america.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

gibraltar wrote: Bottom line - be careful of following western society because it will make you miserable and depressed in the long run. Before you commit suicide, travel back to your native country (Asia, Europe and Africa) to see how you feel first. Often a plane ticket is all you need to rejuvenate yourself and feel alive again. Best of luck.
Very well said. I have experienced and wrote multiple times on it. Western Societies are way too Singular. It doesn't have windows for a man to be truly free inside out. An Asian would feel way more suffocated in the west than a western guy feel it in Asia.

All these immigrants who end up in the west, do not go with higher ideals in mind. They go for Jobs, Survival or "better life"...common human beings are NEVER MEANT FOR THAT. They are creating a grave yard for the coming generations.

That's what happened to Winston and to this guy and Eliot Rodgers etc..They felt suffocated living in the west and many escaped for the better some didn't and suffered the consequences.

The entire west is built on FAKE FIAT PAPER MONEY>>>>>THERE IS ABSOLUTLY NO REAL WEALTH IN THE WEST

The real wealth is in Asia ...like friends, family, relatives, wife, kids, fruits, weather, seasonal climate, food.

Why would anyone be charmed by fakeness called west is beyond me. Eventually your DNA will reject it
Last edited by starchild5 on February 10th, 2015, 7:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

gibraltar wrote:My total cost of living per day in Thailand was $20.

$5 for hostel
$5 for food
$3 for tuk tuk
$8 for metro and other stuff

You can easily live off of $20 US dollar per day. $500 to $1000 per month is more than enough for a good apartment, food, transportation, and goods in a safe neighborhood.

California? Apartment owners wanted $750 per month for a crappy 1 bedroom apartment in the ghetto. I thought I was going to get robbed multiple times in LA. Plus, it was full of Mexicans who didn't even speak English. Everything was in Spanish.

I couldn't afford the more expensive parts of LA. Maybe the rest of California is cheaper but there is too much violence, racism and crazy laws (alimony and marriage) for me to consider living there.

Also, Bangkok is only 1 part of Thailand. You don't have to live in the cities. The suburbs are much cheaper and less noisy.

It's your choice. Continue living in America. I wish you luck but I'm going to have fun out east soon. Nothing impresses me here. Been there, done that. To each his own.
You have awakened and tasted real life. I don't think you will now be ever conned with the fakeness called the west. As they say..

Once you go Asian you never go Caucasian :lol: :lol:

NewLife...Never tasted life in Asia..He was with his hooker gf all his time, never went out, never met other members, he was holed up in Cebu....How many Filipino friends he has...ZERO...How many locals he talked to ...ZERO....He never gave himself enough data to escape from his own misery that he came to from America. He is a typical American one can expect him to be :) ....

He has a very skewed data on Asia. Everything for him ends with beauty and the beast....He doesn't have time to go beyond Beauty :lol:
Last edited by starchild5 on February 10th, 2015, 7:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:The worst section of city in L.A is almost as good as a gated community in thailand probably LOL

Like i said compare same exact lifestyle and you get more bang for your buck in america. You have to live a luxurious gated community and even then you have to still step outside into the street where it looks like a war zone and full of pollution and noise. And thats not including all the b.s of being an outsider or going to the grocery store and the hassles of that. Even driving a car in asia is a pain in the a** cause of how they drive and lack of infrastructure.
LOL...You never been to Thailand....It is already a semi developed place....You are talking about TV Thailand ...Not the real one....It is not that bad living in Thailand...I was there before i came to Philippines....Its much better than Philippines for a guy from west.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

I read his blogs and he seems to be an intelligent guy who relays more on data and objective thinking than mainstream opinions.

He is right on all counts except being wise like Winston. His story is a mirror image of Winston. Only difference is....Winston which has not come into merriam webster dictionary which define as a Person...He who breaks the boundaries of conventional wisdom and goes beyond it, breaks taboos, social boundaries and create a new world for himself.

Like Elliot Rodger...If only he would have read Winston blogs. Winstonism is really a savior for all Asians living in the west.

As I have said...Its only a matter of time..before Asian's start's feeling the heat living in the west. Only guys like Winston can save your a** Not Roosh, 1000 dollar PUA seminar...Its not only about getting laid...Its the whole package that Winston presents.....

He is now literally the difference between life and death. This guys IQ and research is same as Winstons..read his blogs...he is a very smart guy...
tamdrin12
Freshman Poster

Post by tamdrin12 »

I live in Thailand and I am spending maybe 20,000 baht a month and I am doing most everything I want.

I get a free lunch at my school but I eat breakfast and dinner wherever I want. My apartment costs 3500 Baht a month (divide by 31 to get $USD). I bought a scooter for 15,000 baht. I get occasional massages. I go out to bars and drink whatever I want on the weekend. If I want I take weekend trips and stay in hotels. I am making 28,000 baht a month. That is $900 a month USD in America. You can't do shit with $900 a month USD in America. In Thailand I live a live guys are only dreaming of and saving cash till they can retire here. I have it made. I skipped the whole rat race and working world and went straight to the good part. This is because my only major expense now is my room and food... Before I was renting a bike but now I own one.

If I get sick of Thailand I can easily travel to Myanmar, Vietnam, Laos, or Cambodia or even the Phillipines. I am still yet to explore the beaches of southern Thailand but I am looking forward to that too.

ALso I have made friends with a few Thai guys. One I met at the temple and another in my building. That thai guy was married to an American for 14 years and has a half American son believe it or not. Now he has divorced her and has a 23 year old Thai GF. He is 47. I am also friends with my assistant, a 24 year old Thai teacher, who is very cool and is a traditional girl and is not a Thai slut. She has invited me to go on vacation with her family before but I refused. It wasn't because she wanted me but it was because she was being nice and kind to a foreigner.

There are many many good things about Thailand. No where is perfect and yes with Thai women there seems to be a lot of problems but as long as we are on this planet earth we are going to have both happiness and suffering. There is not way around it. The key is to simplify and minimize all the psychological turmoil and bullshit that leads people to think suicide is an answer. Sometimes a change of location can open up your mind in ways you didn't know were possible and take you out of a funk.
Been living abroad for 4 years now. India, Nepal, Taiwan, and Thailand. Currently in Thailand teaching English as my bread and butter.

Check out my online store featuring cool jewelry and items at very reasonable prices from Thailand!

http://thailand-treasures.myshopify.com/collections/all