New Mexico is Hit or Miss

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

New Mexico is Hit or Miss

Post by MattHanson1990 »

This post is about New Mexico, where I currently live. Regarding the social culture and the dating scene, New Mexico is hit or miss all around. It has pockets which are closed and standoffish and pockets that are more open and friendly. Los Alamos is by far one of the worst places in America for meeting people due to it's superficial extremely cliquish business-oriented social culture, not to mention being a dating nightmare for single men. Cities like Santa Fe and Albuquerque are mixed. You'll still come by people who are stuck up and unapproachable but you'll also meet open and friendly people. Those who are friendly and open are mostly Hispanics. But I've seen Hispanic girls in New Mexico who are ghetto and hard to meet compared to the Mexican girls in El Paso, even in towns in the northern part of the state like Española and Chama. Here and there, I've seen ghetto Hispanic girls in Albuquerque with tattoos, dating guys with a bad boy image, and plenty of these chicks are single moms and are not educated; but I've also seen decent Hispanics in Albuquerque but not as many as in El Paso. My guess is trash culture is mainstream in Albuquerque and particularly northward. When you go south of Albuquerque, it starts to feel more wholesome, particularly when you're in towns near the Mexican border such as Las Cruces and Deming.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: New Mexico is Hit or Miss

Post by MarcosZeitola »

So how many hits, and how many misses have you had?
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

have you crossed the border? I guess a guy on a budget you could probably do a day trip?
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Post by MattHanson1990 »

MarcosZeitola wrote:So how many hits, and how many misses have you had?
HIT

- I met a woman in her early 30s in a gallery in Santa Fe. This past July, I went to an art gallery in Santa Fe, and I told the woman I was enjoying it. I struck up a conversation with her and it flowed naturally. The woman was originally from Texas, which explains her openness (she is from a small town south of Dallas).
- A few girls who went to Los Alamos High with me, I'm still good friends with. The one who seems most authentic and down to earth is a Hispanic who lived in Pojoaque at the time (now lives in Chicago).
- My first year of college, dorm residents were open to meeting new people, but more recently, dorm residents have become more and more cliquish.
- This white hot Mexican girl from San Diego asked me if I wanted to hang out with her at the dining hall about a week after we first meet.

MISS

- There was a hot blonde sorority girl I met through a mutual friend. One time she and I had a conversation on Facebook, and I asked if she wanted to hang out with me and the mutual friend I met her through, she stopped replying for good.
- Another girl I befriended in college was reluctant to hang out with me one on one. Every time she and I hung out, it was ALWAYS in groups, which says a lot about how superficial she turned out to be.
- A lot of the attractive white girls were stuck up and/or trying to be like men.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

MattHanson1990 wrote:
HIT

- I met a woman in her early 30s in a gallery in Santa Fe. This past July, I went to an art gallery in Santa Fe, and I told the woman I was enjoying it. I struck up a conversation with her and it flowed naturally. The woman was originally from Texas, which explains her openness (she is from a small town south of Dallas).
- A few girls who went to Los Alamos High with me, I'm still good friends with. The one who seems most authentic and down to earth is a Hispanic who lived in Pojoaque at the time (now lives in Chicago).
- My first year of college, dorm residents were open to meeting new people, but more recently, dorm residents have become more and more cliquish.
- This white hot Mexican girl from San Diego asked me if I wanted to hang out with her at the dining hall about a week after we first meet.
Your profile name says you are from 1990, which makes you 25 this year. How many women have you slept with? I am sure some of your "hits" must have resulting in some hot bedroom action, no?
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Post by MattHanson1990 »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
MattHanson1990 wrote:
HIT

Your profile name says you are from 1990, which makes you 25 this year. How many women have you slept with? I am sure some of your "hits" must have resulting in some hot bedroom action, no?

No, I never slept with these ladies.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

MattHanson1990 wrote:No, I never slept with these ladies.
Have you slept with any ladies, whatsoever?
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Post by MattHanson1990 »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
MattHanson1990 wrote:No, I never slept with these ladies.
Have you slept with any ladies, whatsoever?
No. I'm a Christian which is why.
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Post by MattHanson1990 »

Another hit:

- I was practicing piano at the UNM Los Alamos campus and a strawberry blonde girl approached me (about age 18-19). She complimented on my piano playing and we struck up a conversation; then I got her number. So now I'm wondering about dating her or the Tejana girl I hit it off with in El Paso.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

MattHanson1990 wrote:Another hit:

- I was practicing piano at the UNM Los Alamos campus and a strawberry blonde girl approached me (about age 18-19). She complimented on my piano playing and we struck up a conversation; then I got her number. So now I'm wondering about dating her or the Tejana girl I hit it off with in El Paso.
date both but i would put preference on white girl. :D
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Post by MattHanson1990 »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:

How come? I personally prefer Latina girls
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

MattHanson1990 wrote:

Me too, but trust me, same-race/culture is easier.

But NewLife is right, date both.

Tease a little, interview them and test them a little.

If you're not going to sleep around to gain experience, then the 18 year old may be the right age/experience level. Plus, she approached YOU, based on YOUR abilities -- a good sign.

(Freakin musicians, yes I'm jealous! :evil: )

Don't think about it. Do it.

If one or the other doesnt work out, you can friend-zone 'em!!
:wink:
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Post by MattHanson1990 »

Jester wrote:
MattHanson1990 wrote:

If you're not going to sleep around to gain experience, then the 18 year old may be the right age/experience level. Plus, she approached YOU, based on YOUR abilities -- a good sign.

The Tejana I hit it off with in El Paso NEVER slept around; plus if she did have a boyfriend in the past it was likely just ONE boyfriend. She's also a true Christian which says a lot about why she has never slept around. Also I prefer Mexican culture over American culture because the Mexican culture is authentic whereas American culture is fake.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

MattHanson1990 wrote:
Jester wrote:
MattHanson1990 wrote:

The Tejana I hit it off with in El Paso NEVER slept around; plus if she did have a boyfriend in the past it was likely just ONE boyfriend. She's also a true Christian which says a lot about why she has never slept around.

If they aren't a virgin then it doesn't matter how many partners all you know is that she has had it outside of marriage which makes her no better or worse than any other girl giving it up outside of marriage. Do you really want to marry a girl who isn't a virgin and you are (or at least when you met her initially before marriage)? Also women lie on this or deceive so you never know anyways the exact numbers all you need to know is she isn't a virgin, the rest is fluff.

You dont know the white girls background. She may be a slut though considering how forward she is
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Post by MattHanson1990 »

If they aren't a virgin then it doesn't matter how many partners all you know is that she has had it outside of marriage which makes her no better or worse than any other girl giving it up outside of marriage. Do you really want to marry a girl who isn't a virgin and you are (or at least when you met her initially before marriage)? Also women lie on this or deceive so you never know anyways the exact numbers all you need to know is she isn't a virgin, the rest is fluff.

You dont know the white girls background. She may be a slut though considering how forward she is
El Paso girls tend to have much better morals compared to more Americanized women. Plus, even if the Tejana I met did have a previous bf, she likely remained a virgin; the Bible does state something about remaining a virgin until marriage. Girls who are true Christians don't sleep around, from what I observed; her humbleness is also an indicator that she didn't sleep with lots of random guys.

Another indicator that most El Paso women don't sleep around is probably that single women outnumber single men in El Paso. Anywhere else you go in America, it's 180 degrees opposite; single men outnumbering single women in other American cities may very well be a good indicator that the women sleep around.