-----

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.
Freshman Poster

Re: Punch me. I must be nuts to try this...

Post by 262 »

What site are you currently using?

The reason I ask is that I've read online that some dating sites, particularly some in the FSU, are basically scams. The business plan is as follows:

1) Post pictures and fake profiles of pretty girls.
2) Either charge $ to message said girls, or sell ads if you want the site to be "free."
3) Employ workers to lead the men on (message back, Skype, meet, etc.) so they think the site might work.
4) Profit!

The solution, of course, is to drop online dating, and get out there and meet women you can at least verify are real with your own eyes. That's a bit more investment, of course, so you'll have to decide for yourself if it's worth it. My experience even in the States is that online dating is worthless compared to meeting women in real life (not that most American women are worth more than a f**k 'n chuck).

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

262 wrote:The solution, of course, is to drop online dating, and get out there and meet women you can at least verify are real with your own eyes. That's a bit more investment, of course, so you'll have to decide for yourself if it's worth it. My experience even in the States is that online dating is worthless compared to meeting women in real life (not that most American women are worth more than a f**k 'n chuck).
+1
You're absolutely right.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

-----

Post by Ghost »

-----
Last edited by Ghost on October 26th, 2016, 11:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

Yeah its unrealistic to plan a trip and then expect to become a PUA artist on the spot. Wife hunting is very difficult and time consuming and most guys want to hit the ground running. Offline or online are both difficult for different reasons though.
??????
Freshman Poster

Post by ?????? »

Jester wrote:+1 to ?????? for a QUALITY, SINCERE, USEFUL-AND-ACTIONABLE post!
The credit should go to Manny, 2TallBill, Mendyleyev, and others for sharing their experiences and lessons that they learned along this most difficult and expensive venture. Lots of useful information there to get a better understanding of FSUW, the courtship process, and what it takes to be successful there. In my case, I won't have to worry about bringing my future FSUW to the US since I will be the one relocating. The question I will need to ask is what paperwork and visas will I need if I bring her to Poland or any of the Baltic countries.

http://ruadventures.com/forum/index.php

Unfortunately, as 262 says, most of the pay-per-letter and MOB websites are shady and a scam. Also, many of the social tours are also a scam filled with mostly insincere women like prostitutes, pro-daters, and others that are paid to be there. There are too few honest agencies and many have gone out of business. One of the few I have found is FHDating. Alex Pinto is one of the few that tells the truth about this whole process. http://vimeo.com/79475491 and even interviewed a paid agency letter writer to give you an understanding of who is really answering your emails. http://vimeo.com/113015330 (There used to be the full hour and a half interview with a scammer video, but not I'm sure where it went.)

Ghost could also try roads less traveled like the Stans if things do not work out in Ukraine. http://ruadventures.com/forum/index.php?board=56.0
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

-----

Post by Ghost »

-----
Last edited by Ghost on October 26th, 2016, 11:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

Good luck Ghost!
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

-----

Post by Ghost »

-----
Last edited by Ghost on October 26th, 2016, 11:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Never visit a country for another girl. Unless this girl shows exceptional interest to prove its worth going for her but even then have a backup plan.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

-----

Post by Ghost »

-----
Last edited by Ghost on October 26th, 2016, 11:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

TrevorDD wrote:Russian and Ukrainian girls are definitely very nice and good brides. My friend is getting married next month with a Russian girl he met on https://irinadating.com. I know her for some time and she is a really cool girl. I am very happy for them :)
Does "DD" stand for double D's ??
How much do you get per post, 50 cents?
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Mr Natural
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr Natural »

?????? wrote: There are too few honest agencies and many have gone out of business. One of the few I have found is FHDating. Alex Pinto is one of the few that tells the truth about this whole process.
I had never heard of this guy Alex Pinto before, possibly because I have no interest in European women. But his site seems fantastic and the service he provides as a consultant (who actually LIVES THERE) is drastically needed by a lot of guys. If I was interested in that part of the world I think I would definitely consider retaining him. I've often wondered why this type of consulting service isn't available in the Philippines, seems like a viable business idea for someone well versed in the subject.
Everybody has a plan til they get punched in the mouth
Mike Tyson
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Mr Natural wrote:
?????? wrote: There are too few honest agencies and many have gone out of business. One of the few I have found is FHDating. Alex Pinto is one of the few that tells the truth about this whole process.
I had never heard of this guy Alex Pinto before, possibly because I have no interest in European women. But his site seems fantastic and the service he provides as a consultant (who actually LIVES THERE) is drastically needed by a lot of guys. If I was interested in that part of the world I think I would definitely consider retaining him. I've often wondered why this type of consulting service isn't available in the Philippines, seems like a viable business idea for someone well versed in the subject.

mail order bride agencies are illegal in philippines. so maybe that scares off people from even wanting to try anything close to it. Such a shame the one country that could use such agencies more than any other. I think hte people in the PI knew what dirty sluts their women are so they preemptively prevented it. The entire female gender there would be up for sale if it was legal today.
MatureDJ
Junior Poster

Post by MatureDJ »

?????? wrote:9. Don't listen to excuses. if a girl starts making excuses then dump her. A serious interested girl will find a way and not make excuses. If you need more info on what I mean then ask and somebody or myself can elaborate further. A serious good girl will come up with a solution.
I had a girlfriend in Dnepropetrovsk who was a master at making excises.
travelsouth
Freshman Poster

Post by travelsouth »

freepersonals.ru is a site that is what the name suggests. please people don't waste a lot of money on agency sites.

Compared to the Asia and Latin forums this place has way more traffic and the others are dead. So yea you guys on here all put the white p***y up on the pedestal. I think it's f***ing stupid. I'm sure there are some good women over there. The gringas are fat, stupid, and take the easy way out. These FSU girls are cunning and evil. They will stab you in the back while giving you a massage. Just my 2 cents, but don't go that route.

If you are trying to do this on a budget to to one of the largest cities in Mexico. Line up dozens of contacts. Don't fall in love online, and book a nice affordable trip down south. Go to Russia at your own risk.

Return to “Russia, Ukraine, Former Soviet Republics”