Be careful who you marry (these woman lost their sex drive)

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Be careful who you marry (these woman lost their sex drive)

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

http://forums.webmd.com/3/sex-and-relat ... forum/9407

am a healthy 26yr old female. I have been married for 6 years and I absolutely hate sex!! If it was up to me I would never ever have sex. I feel so bad for my poor husband because Im never in the mood. He always has to beg for sex and the whole time Im just ready for it to be over. I dont want to be this way!! When we were teenagers I was normal and actually liked sex but not now. Im so scared that it is going to ruin my marriage

Hello, I am 10 years older than you, but when I was in my late twenties, I started really hating to have sex. Not all the time, but most of the time. Now I could go the rest of my life without doing it. If I feel an urge, I can just take care of it myself. I don't need some guy (my husband) pounding away at me, messing up my hair, trying to talk sexy (which just annoys me), or making the same old approach..one boob, then the other, then we're off. I especially hate it after I have taken a bath, dried my hair...I feel so good and he wants to ruin it by having sex! I just want to go to bed and sleep. I can't tell you how many times over the last year, I have purposely stayed up watching tv in the living room until he falls asleep, so I can climb in bed without be bothered. I even make a point to sneek quietly in my room so I don't wake him up. Then I try and beat him out of bed in the morning. It is very tiresome. Sometimes, I just flat give in for the sake of an argument. Don't get me wrong, he is good at it, but I just don't care for it. If I had a list of priorities of 1 to 10, it would be number 11. I see all these books on how to increase your sex drive, but nothing on how do decrease it (for him). It is like the whole world it telling you that you have to have and want to have sex all the time, or something is wrong with you. Well, I am tired of it. Why is it so wrong to not want to do it. Where does it say in your marrige vows that you have to be a sex slave at your partners mercy. I love being married, but I hate feeling obligated to have sex all the time. I keep wishing he would develop ED and I'd be a lot happier.
lasttry
Freshman Poster

Re: Be careful who you marry (these woman lost their sex dri

Post by lasttry »

This is why I laugh when people talk about "fear of rejection". What men should really be feeling is "fear of acceptance" by one of these "turd on a plate" types.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Meh. Lost sex drive for ... their husbands. Side guy on the hookup app? Not so much.
The 26yr old caught her fish and had her special day, now she doesn't see any need to keep providing it bait ... until she wants a baby, or new car, or vacation. :roll:
I wonder how much sympathy a letter like this would bring ...

Hello, I am 10 years older than you, but when I was in my late twenties, I started really hating to spend extra money. Not all the time, but most of the time. Now I could go the rest of my life without doing it. If I feel an urge, I can just find a cheaper workaround. I don't need some gal (my wife) pawing away at the checkbook, messing up the ledger, trying to talk sexy, feeling me up through my pants (which just annoys me), or making the same old approach..one pocket, then the other, then she's off to the mall with the credit card.

I especially hate it after I have deposited a paycheck and balanced the ledger... I feel so good and she wants to ruin it by shopping!
I just want to save some money so I don't have to work until I die on the job. I can't tell you how many times over the last year, I have purposely stayed up going over the retirement plan in the living room until she falls asleep, so I can climb in bed without being bothered about the latest crap she wants to buy.

It is very tiresome. Sometimes, I just flat give in for the sake of an argument. Don't get me wrong, she sometimes buys something useful, but overall, I just don't care for it. If I had a list of priorities of 1 to 10, it would be number 11. I see all these books on how to increase your cash flow in, but nothing on how do decrease it going out (for her). It is like the whole world it telling you that you have to acquire and want to spend extra money all the time, or something is wrong with you. Well, I am tired of it. Why is it so wrong to not want to do it. Where does it say in your marrige vows that you have to be a wage slave at your wife's mercy. I love being married, but I hate feeling obligated to keep up with the Joneses all the time. I keep wishing she would develop agoraphobia and I'd be a lot happier.
Last edited by Teal Lantern on February 13th, 2015, 12:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

Teal Lantern wrote:
Hello, I am 10 years older than you, but when I was in my late twenties, I started really hating to spend extra money. Not all the time, but most of the time. Now I could go the rest of my life without doing it. If I feel an urge, I can just find a cheaper workaround. I don't need some gal (my wife) pawing away at the checkbook, messing up the ledger, trying to talk sexy, feeing me up through my pants (which just annoys me), or making the same old approach..one pocket, then the other, then she's off to the mall with the credit card.

I especially hate it after I have deposited a paycheck and balanced the ledger... I feel so good and she wants to ruin it by shopping!
I just want to save some money so I don't have to work until I die on the job. I can't tell you how many times over the last year, I have purposely stayed up going over the retirement plan in the living room until she falls asleep, so I can climb in bed without being bothered about the latest crap she wants to buy.

It is very tiresome. Sometimes, I just flat give in for the sake of an argument. Don't get me wrong, she sometimes buys something useful, but overall, I just don't care for it. If I had a list of priorities of 1 to 10, it would be number 11. I see all these books on how to increase your cash flow in, but nothing on how do decrease it going out (for her). It is like the whole world it telling you that you have to acquire and want to spend extra money all the time, or something is wrong with you. Well, I am tired of it. Why is it so wrong to not want to do it. Where does it say in your marrige vows that you have to be a wage slave at your wife's mercy. I love being married, but I hate feeling obligated to keep up with the Joneses all the time. I keep wishing she would develop agoraphobia and I'd be a lot happier.

+1 i hate spending money
Signet
Freshman Poster

Post by Signet »

Teal Lantern wrote:Meh. Lost sex drive for ... their husbands. Side guy on the hookup app? Not so much.
The 26yr old caught her fish and had her special day, now she doesn't see any need to keep providing it bait ... until she wants a baby, or new car, or vacation. :roll:
I wonder how much sympathy a letter like this would bring ...

Hello, I am 10 years older than you, but when I was in my late twenties, I started really hating to spend extra money. Not all the time, but most of the time. Now I could go the rest of my life without doing it. If I feel an urge, I can just find a cheaper workaround. I don't need some gal (my wife) pawing away at the checkbook, messing up the ledger, trying to talk sexy, feeing me up through my pants (which just annoys me), or making the same old approach..one pocket, then the other, then she's off to the mall with the credit card.

This made me laugh. I want to post this somewhere like reddit, or on the forums of a dating site. I predict only support and sensible reactions.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

lasttry wrote:This is why I laugh when people talk about "fear of rejection". What men should really be feeling is "fear of acceptance" by one of these "turd on a plate" types.
Exactly, these "turd on a plate" types or "illiterate turds" like I like to call them, don't realize that part of the marriage contract is HAVING SEX WITH YOUR HUSBAND! Yes ladies, if you withhold sex from your husband you are not fulfilling your end of the marriage.

I read a statistic that said in America, 10% of American married couples have NO SEX AT ALL! America leads the world in "sexless marriages." :roll:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Signet wrote:This made me laugh. I want to post this somewhere like reddit, or on the forums of a dating site. I predict only support and sensible reactions.
Give it a little more creative editing (I corrected a spelling error, too) and it might make for some good troll bait. :lol: :lol:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything