The Philippines: Not What It's Cracked Up to Be

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags Image after uploading them to a third party site.
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster

Re: The Philippines: Not What It's Cracked Up to Be

Post by MrBlueLight »

So you want a simple traditional woman who enjoys sex too? Yeah, take your cake and eat it. Go to Mars or something. Your delusion is out of this world.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

MrBlueLight wrote:So you want a simple traditional woman who enjoys sex too? Yeah, take your cake and eat it. Go to Mars or something. Your delusion is out of this world.
enjoying sex is genetic and has nothing to do with religious values or culture or tradition either you have it or you dont. Hopefully you get them young before they turn into a slut.

But if thats hard to find a woman who has traditional values who happens to love sex then ill just quit looking for a wife.
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster

Post by MrBlueLight »

What you are describing sounds more like a servant than a wife. I will find a sweet, caring, AND intelligent girl before you will find a nymph with traditional values, lol.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

MrBlueLight wrote:What you are describing sounds more like a servant than a wife. I will find a sweet, caring, AND intelligent girl before you will find a nymph with traditional values, lol.
yes i want a servant basically LOL I know its not what your supposed to want and I need to get over that but thats the ideal for me.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:yes i want a servant basically LOL I know its not what your supposed to want and I need to get over that but thats the ideal for me.
As my Filipino father-in-law puts it: "When an fat old American man wants a nurse in America, it costs him a lot of money and she will be grumpy. But if he gets one from the Philippines it's cheaper plus he gets to f**k her."
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

MarcosZeitola wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:yes i want a servant basically LOL I know its not what your supposed to want and I need to get over that but thats the ideal for me.
As my Filipino father-in-law puts it: "When an fat old American man wants a nurse in America, it costs him a lot of money and she will be grumpy. But if he gets one from the Philippines it's cheaper plus he gets to f**k her."
I was talking to my parents yesterday about how its better to have a nurse take care of you in philippines than rot away in a convalescent hospital for years and years. Its too expensive to have a nurse take care of you in your house and medicaid doesn't cover it and the nurses in america wont be as good. But alas they told me theyd rather be stuck in a convalescent hospital than have a filipina take care of them in the 3rd world.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

MarcosZeitola wrote:
Nurse girl wasn't overrated. Then again you dont see too many on the dating site like she was. I knew something was suspect with her. I bet if i married a girl like that shed divorce me in 2 years. She was a major gold digger. thats why i dont listent o guys here who say go for the educated and well to do girls with class. Ill probably get burned if i try that.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:Nurse girl wasn't overrated. Then again you dont see too many on the dating site like she was. I knew something was suspect with her. I bet if i married a girl like that shed divorce me in 2 years. She was a major gold digger. thats why i dont listent o guys here who say go for the educated and well to do girls with class. Ill probably get burned if i try that.
There was an old British guy close to were my wife lived, who moved to the Philippines when he was already in his sixties. He married a hot young thing, who worked as a nurse, and instead of taking her abroad he lived there with her, off his retirement funds. He died a few years back, at eighty. Their daughter is now a regional beauty pageant runner-up. Pretty sure the old guy had a pretty awesome last two decades. Had he taken her to the UK, things might have gone differently. But, he didn't and he reaped what he sowed.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

MarcosZeitola wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:Nurse girl wasn't overrated. Then again you dont see too many on the dating site like she was. I knew something was suspect with her. I bet if i married a girl like that shed divorce me in 2 years. She was a major gold digger. thats why i dont listent o guys here who say go for the educated and well to do girls with class. Ill probably get burned if i try that.
There was an old British guy close to were my wife lived, who moved to the Philippines when he was already in his sixties. He married a hot young thing, who worked as a nurse, and instead of taking her abroad he lived there with her, off his retirement funds. He died a few years back, at eighty. Their daughter is now a regional beauty pageant runner-up. Pretty sure the old guy had a pretty awesome last two decades.

yeah hard to say how it would have turned out if he brought her to britain. Id like to have a wife in the philippines and live there but my parents dont want to move there and im not sure if i really do want to live there either. If my parents have issues down the road i especially can't be living there. But it depends on the girl of course i just hate when everyone labels the poor girls as scammers and the middle class girls as genuine. Ive seen or heard of plenty of middle class and upper class filipinas that are far less trustworthy. This girl was in a hurry to GET OUT. and she had been blown out by some other foreigner before me who she saw again etc and never told me about him coming or that she was still seeing him. I wound up seeing my gf at the airport instead of her cause she was busy with nursing school finishing up at the time and i was skeptical of it working out. actually nurse girl she had some personality issues she kind of came off as cold and unwarm liek an american girl.
Last edited by newlifeinphilippines on February 13th, 2015, 12:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:yes he stayed in the philippines. This girl was in a hurry to GET OUT. and she had been blown out by some other foreigner before me who she saw again etc and never told me about him coming or that she was still seeing him. I wound up seeing my gf at the airport instead of her cause she was busy with nursing school finishing up at the time and i was skeptical of it working out. actually nurse girl she had some personality issues she kind of came off as cold and unwarm liek an american girl.
If you married her in the Philippines, she would kind of be stuck though. Country has no divorce. But if she came across as cold and calculating, you probably dodged a bullet there. I'm just saying: not all educated girls are bad, per se. That's a silly generalization. And a nurse can still have a gentle and simple mind and a kind and caring personality. But the more career-minded she is, the more issues may arise.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

MarcosZeitola wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:yes he stayed in the philippines. This girl was in a hurry to GET OUT. and she had been blown out by some other foreigner before me who she saw again etc and never told me about him coming or that she was still seeing him. I wound up seeing my gf at the airport instead of her cause she was busy with nursing school finishing up at the time and i was skeptical of it working out. actually nurse girl she had some personality issues she kind of came off as cold and unwarm liek an american girl.
If you married her in the Philippines, she would kind of be stuck though. Country has no divorce. But if she came across as cold and calculating, you probably dodged a bullet there. I'm just saying: not all educated girls are bad, per se. That's a silly generalization. And a nurse can still have a gentle and simple mind and a kind and caring personality. But the more career-minded she is, the more issues may arise.
Is your wife reserved or bubbly personality when she first meets someone? Now mind you im sure she was enthusiastic with you at first cause you had a long online dating period but in general is she reserved/introverted to strangers like the typical filipina or the opposite?

Yeah my aunt by marriage is a filipina nurse ironically and it was my uncle that ruined the marriage, but she married my uncle after she already had her green card i think.

nurse girl said she was in a hurry to get out of the country and she wanted marriage and she would do something crazy next year if she was still single (like go to australia or something for a job). that wasn't the only alarming thing she said though.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:Is your wife reserved or bubbly personality when she first meets someone? Now mind you im sure she was enthusiastic with you at first cause you had a long online dating period but in general is she reserved/introverted to strangers like the typical filipina or the opposite?
She is reserved and quite shy unless she is with family or close friends. Once the ice is broken she is charming and sweet, and quite witty at times.
Mr Natural
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr Natural »

MarcosZeitola wrote:not all educated girls are bad
No they aren't but harder to find and somewhat riskier. Although as Pete always says, an educated girl can certainly be an asset. And the good ones don't last long before being taken by someone, so you will have better odds if you aim young in that category. But what I was talking about earlier was "intellectual" girls, which isn't the same as educated or smart. In fact I think there is a big difference, but I suppose more education sometimes brings out the intellectual tendencies. Depends on the girl. The intellectual types are very risky though, like I said, be careful what you wish for.

We have gone WAY off topic here guys.
Everybody has a plan til they get punched in the mouth
Mike Tyson
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

MarcosZeitola wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:Is your wife reserved or bubbly personality when she first meets someone? Now mind you im sure she was enthusiastic with you at first cause you had a long online dating period but in general is she reserved/introverted to strangers like the typical filipina or the opposite?
She is reserved and quite shy unless she is with family or close friends. Once the ice is broken she is charming and sweet, and quite witty at times.
So I guess when one is meeting filipina womens we shouldn't all assume shy or reserved women will make lousy boring partners. I personally haven't seen a filipina that was boring at first impression to suddenly have a charismatic and sexy personality over time.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Mr Natural wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:not all educated girls are bad
No they aren't but harder to find and somewhat riskier. Although as Pete always says, an educated girl can certainly be an asset. And the good ones don't last long before being taken by someone, so you will have better odds if you aim young in that category. But what I was talking about earlier was "intellectual" girls, which isn't the same as educated or smart. In fact I think there is a big difference, but I suppose more education sometimes brings out the intellectual tendencies. Depends on the girl. The intellectual types are very risky though, like I said, be careful what you wish for.

We have gone WAY off topic here guys.
yeah thats what im thinking of more is the intellectual types. or the feminist minded types. That one strict baptist girl i knew was very nice and im sure she was a saint and college educated and i trust her more than and poor or middle class girl (I just didn't want her romantically ) and she seemed quite smart and maybe even witty and classy. Thats probably why I didn't like her though too naive on love but too witty and smart on social matters that annoyed me. Give me a simple woman LOL