New Mexico is Hit or Miss

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Re: New Mexico is Hit or Miss

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

MattHanson1990 wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:
If they aren't a virgin then it doesn't matter how many partners all you know is that she has had it outside of marriage which makes her no better or worse than any other girl giving it up outside of marriage. Do you really want to marry a girl who isn't a virgin and you are (or at least when you met her initially before marriage)? Also women lie on this or deceive so you never know anyways the exact numbers all you need to know is she isn't a virgin, the rest is fluff.

You dont know the white girls background. She may be a slut though considering how forward she is
El Paso girls tend to have much better morals compared to more Americanized women. Plus, even if the Tejana I met did have a previous bf, she likely remained a virgin; the Bible does state something about remaining a virgin until marriage. Girls who are true Christians don't sleep around, from what I observed; her humbleness is also an indicator that she didn't sleep with lots of random guys.

Another indicator that most El Paso women don't sleep around is probably that single women outnumber single men in El Paso. Anywhere else you go in America, it's 180 degrees opposite; single men outnumbering single women in other American cities may very well be a good indicator that the women sleep around.
is she catholic? Unlikely she is a "true christian" then. I wouldn't go judging who is and who isn't a true christian based on examing someones works or else you might accidentally throw someone who wants to be a major slut but has personality issues keeping them from not being a virgin. Or maybe you might throw in hindus who are chaste for marriage too. See where im going with this?. salvation is by grace not by your own effort . A virgin stands no more chance to get to heaven as a prostitute. Only God knows who has a true faith in him and not in themselves or how great they are. She may be a virgin but she may be doing other things you dont approve of so dont go picking apart select works. People trying to enter heaven on their good works instead of trusting in Jesus will be the first to go to hell and are not born again and regenerated by the holy spirit (ie they are still the devils children).
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Post by MattHanson1990 »

MattHanson1990 wrote:
If they aren't a virgin then it doesn't matter how many partners all you know is that she has had it outside of marriage which makes her no better or worse than any other girl giving it up outside of marriage. Do you really want to marry a girl who isn't a virgin and you are (or at least when you met her initially before marriage)? Also women lie on this or deceive so you never know anyways the exact numbers all you need to know is she isn't a virgin, the rest is fluff.

You dont know the white girls background. She may be a slut though considering how forward she is
El Paso girls tend to have much better morals compared to more Americanized women. Plus, even if the Tejana I met did have a previous bf, she likely remained a virgin; the Bible does state something about remaining a virgin until marriage. Girls who are true Christians don't sleep around, from what I observed; her humbleness is also an indicator that she didn't sleep with lots of random guys.

Another indicator that most El Paso women don't sleep around is probably that single women outnumber single men in El Paso. Anywhere else you go in America, it's 180 degrees opposite; single men outnumbering single women in other American cities may very well be a good indicator that the women sleep around.
is she catholic? Unlikely she is a "true christian" then. I wouldn't go judging who is and who isn't a true christian based on examing someones works. salvation is by grace not by your own effort . A virgin stands no more chance to get to heaven as a prostitute. Only God knows who has a true faith in him and not in themselves or how great they are. She may be a virgin but she may be doing other things you dont approve of so dont go picking apart select works. People trying to enter heaven on their good works instead of trusting in Jesus will be the first to go to hell and are not born again and regenerated by the holy spirit (ie they are still the devils children).
She DOES have a true faith in God. Plus I've met true Christians who are Protestant. And I've read blogs on how Catholic girls sleep around a lot.

Anyways about that strawberry blonde I met at UNM-LA, it would be totally refreshing if she didn't have a boyfriend or if she wasn't already seeing someone else, considering the facts that almost every woman in Los Alamos is either married or has a boyfriend and that single men outnumber single women in Los Alamos.

I do know for a fact that the Tejana girl in El Paso is single, as I was told that almost everyone in UTEP's InterVarsity chapter is single.
Last edited by MattHanson1990 on February 13th, 2015, 12:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

MattHanson1990 wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:
MattHanson1990 wrote:No, I never slept with these ladies.
Have you slept with any ladies, whatsoever?
No. I'm a Christian which is why.
As am I, never stopped me. Pre-marital chastity is a thing for women, not men. And quite frankly, a lot less important then other aspects of Christian life, such as doing good deeds and being kind to your fellow man. Live a little, Matt! You are in a place full of sexy Latina's and had several of them show interest in you, so go for it! Thank me later. Life's too short, man. ;)
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

MattHanson1990 wrote:
MattHanson1990 wrote:

is she catholic? Unlikely she is a "true christian" then. I wouldn't go judging who is and who isn't a true christian based on examing someones works. salvation is by grace not by your own effort . A virgin stands no more chance to get to heaven as a prostitute. Only God knows who has a true faith in him and not in themselves or how great they are. She may be a virgin but she may be doing other things you dont approve of so dont go picking apart select works. People trying to enter heaven on their good works instead of trusting in Jesus will be the first to go to hell and are not born again and regenerated by the holy spirit (ie they are still the devils children).
She DOES have a true faith in God. Plus I've met true Christians who are Protestant. And I've read blogs on how Catholic girls sleep around a lot.

Anyways about that strawberry blonde I met at UNM-LA, it would be totally refreshing if she didn't have a boyfriend or if she wasn't already seeing someone else, considering the facts that almost every woman in Los Alamos is either married or has a boyfriend and that single men outnumber single women in Los Alamos.
whats her religion? Have you talked to her about religion? I just thought she was some girl you casually met but really haven't talked to much yet? if you have had in depth conversations about religion at your age with a girl this fast it sounds like its either leading to friend zone or maybe a long courtship and something serious with a girl who is traditional and wants to take things slow. Make your decision soon if you want a relationship with her let her know :)

yeah i wouldn't be too confident in the white girl but you never know never hurts to find out and she may fit your personality and culture better. Its always best to stick to your culture and race if you can although I prefer asian women for their looks and personality. This other girl was born in mexico? You said tejan girl i dont know what that means does that mean she was born in tijuana?
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Post by MattHanson1990 »

MattHanson1990 wrote:
MattHanson1990 wrote:

whats her religion? Have you talked to her about religion? I just thought she was some girl you casually met but really haven't talked to much yet? if you have had in depth conversations about religion at your age with a girl this fast it sounds like its either leading to friend zone or maybe a long courtship and something serious with a girl who is traditional and wants to take things slow. Make your decision soon if you want a relationship with her let her know :)

yeah i wouldn't be too confident in the white girl but you never know never hurts to find out and she may fit your personality and culture better. Its always best to stick to your culture and race if you can although I prefer asian women for their looks and personality. This other girl was born in mexico? You said tejan girl i dont know what that means does that mean she was born in tijuana?
The first Wednesday of November, I spent about an hour and a half to two hours with her alone before I caught the Greyhound bus back up to Albuquerque. I remember when she and I walked from the Fox Fine Arts buildings to the student union hall, she attempted to talk in a Texas accent, which I thought was funny. The following Wednesday, I hit it off with her again for about two to three hours right after bible study. She had me try a Mexican candy, and it tasted so much better than Milky Way, 3 Musketeers, Jolly Rancher, along with other American-made candies. I was also involved with InterVarsity my last two and a half years of college but with the chapter at UNM. She and I briefly talked religion, and from what she told me, even Ciudad Juarez isn't predominantly Catholic.

A Tejana is someone of Mexican/Hispanic descent residing in Texas, whether it be El Paso, San Antonio, Dallas, Houston. The Mexican girl I hit it off with was born in Andrews which is an hour and 45 minutes from Lubbock, was raised in Ciudad Juarez, and then moved to El Paso when she was in high school.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

hmm it sounds like its in a grey area where its like a friendship right now. reminds me of how this filipina girl was approaching it who was baptist to me. those girls have a tendency to want a long drawn out friendship. Thats not for me i kind of annoyed by the filipina girl when she said that cause i think she wanted friends not a boyfriend and she was a bit too naive for me and i didn't care for her personality that much even though she was nice. I guess at that stage in my life i wanted the bad girls. Im not sure if thats what your girl is thinking but since your young and inexperienced and you seem to like her you will have the patience to try a friendship type thing for now as long as it has some romantic elements to it.

you need to make your intentions clear though you want a relationship (if thats what you want) so you dont accidentally become just a buddy cause for us americans a long courtship could be confused at least to me anyways, as being friendzoned.
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Post by MattHanson1990 »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:hmm it sounds like its in a grey area where its like a friendship right now. reminds me of how this filipina girl was approaching it who was baptist to me. those girls have a tendency to want a long drawn out friendship. Thats not for me i kind of annoyed by the filipina girl when she said that cause i think she wanted friends not a boyfriend and she was a bit too naive for me and i didn't care for her personality that much even though she was nice. I guess at that stage in my life i wanted the bad girls. Im not sure if thats what your girl is thinking but since your young and inexperienced and you seem to like her you will have the patience to try a friendship type thing for now as long as it has some romantic elements to it.

you need to make your intentions clear though you want a relationship (if thats what you want) so you dont accidentally become just a buddy cause for us americans a long courtship could be confused at least to me anyways, as being friendzoned.
Because friendships tend to be superficial in America, the friend zone in this case is really the acquaintance zone.

But El Paso is a different case. Even if you can't date some of the women in El Paso, it's still easier to befriend them, and friendships are more real; anywhere else you go in the States, it's difficult to even befriend women unless you were in the top 10 percent. Also having options is better just one "right" girl. One of my guy friends said "you better grab this girl quick before she runs away" and I was like "it's actually better to have options".

I've also observed that "friends first" does work for genuine romantic relationships.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

MattHanson1990 wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:hmm it sounds like its in a grey area where its like a friendship right now. reminds me of how this filipina girl was approaching it who was baptist to me. those girls have a tendency to want a long drawn out friendship. Thats not for me i kind of annoyed by the filipina girl when she said that cause i think she wanted friends not a boyfriend and she was a bit too naive for me and i didn't care for her personality that much even though she was nice. I guess at that stage in my life i wanted the bad girls. Im not sure if thats what your girl is thinking but since your young and inexperienced and you seem to like her you will have the patience to try a friendship type thing for now as long as it has some romantic elements to it.

Because friendships tend to be superficial in America, the friend zone in this case is really the acquaintance zone.

But El Paso is a different case. Even if you can't date some of the women in El Paso, it's still easier to befriend them, and friendships are more real; anywhere else you go in the States, it's difficult to even befriend women unless you were in the top 10 percent. Also having options is better just one "right" girl. One of my guy friends said "you better grab this girl quick before she runs away" and I was like "it's actually better to have options".

I've also observed that "friends first" does work for genuine romantic relationships.

I guess the friends first thing might work if you actually can stand to be around the girl which will seperate lust from actual passion and chemistry and caring about her. Most women bore me to tears and im too sexually driven to be around them as a friend cause its like a tease. If i can get through even one date without sex and still want to see them again its probably a good sign i have even a little bit of care about them. So far i haven't met such a woman LOL

Do you really like this girl a lot or is it just lust?
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Post by MattHanson1990 »

MattHanson1990 wrote:

I guess the friends first thing might work if you actually can stand to be around the girl which will seperate lust from actual passion and chemistry and caring about her. Most women bore me to tears and im too sexually driven to be around them as a friend cause its like a tease. If i can get through even one date without sex and still want to see them again its probably a good sign i have even a little bit of care about them. So far i haven't met such a woman LOL

Likely lust. Also, it seems like a nightmare is about to unfold with the blonde I met yesterday; she isn't texting me back. If I am right, then i'm going for that Mexican girl in El Paso since she truly is genuine.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

MattHanson1990 wrote:
MattHanson1990 wrote:

Likely lust. Also, it seems like a nightmare is about to unfold with the blonde I met yesterday; she isn't texting me back. If I am right, then i'm going for that Mexican girl in El Paso since she truly is genuine.
Dont settle with the el paso girl if its only lust. Thats not a marriage. You can talk to a prostitute and have the same feelings of lust it doesnt mean you should marry her either. If you can't stand to be around her for any other reason then sex your gonna regret marrying her. But then again you may never have another chance to find a girl in america so it might be worth the gamble. Plenty of american guys know how scarce women are and make that gamble.
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Post by MattHanson1990 »

MattHanson1990 wrote:
MattHanson1990 wrote:

Dont settle with the el paso girl if its only lust. Thats not a marriage. You can talk to a prostitute and have the same feelings of lust it doesnt mean you should marry her either. If you can't stand to be around her for any other reason then sex your gonna regret marrying her. But then again you may never have another chance to find a girl in america so it might be worth the gamble. Plenty of american guys know how scarce women are and make that gamble.
actually I misread your post about lust vs actually liking her, and I mistook one for the other. I actually do like the El Paso girl because she was beyond what I expected. Her asking me to spend time with her could NOT have happened anywhere else states-side.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

you might as well stick it through you have nothing to lose even if later you find out she bores you after awhile its not like you can easily find a replacement in america.

what exactly happens during the talks? She says she likes you? does she touch you or act like she even likes you? or do you just blabber on like buddies? sounds bizarre to me but im not into courtship (in america or asia thats not my thing). I believe if a girl likes you you will know it instantly and if not its time to move on cause it will only wind up as a dead fish later in the marriage. In america you have to get whatever you can though and put up with this and let the woman call the shots from the begining to the end, but in asia you can get what you want if your patient enough.
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Post by willymonfrete »

MattHanson1990 wrote:
February 12th, 2015, 11:44 pm

El paso sounds better than miami,as others like @Outcast9428 and @fschmidt said.