My research on white guy per woman on Dateinasia per country

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

My research on white guy per woman on Dateinasia per country

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

I did a quick run through of which countries had a lot of white guys per women dating site profiles on dateinasia
IN other words which countries have competition with mongers or wifehunters or guys living there teaching english so probably a bad idea to visit.

I believe this is a good guage since some coutnries have tons of women looking for foreigners based on population
or openness to the western culture whereas others have less women interested in foreigners or more guys coming there so it skews the ratio.

Low competition (easy for white guy to find a attractive woman - I finally figured out which countries to hone in on)
malaysia (very low competition but one of the richer countries in SEA so wont be as easy)
Philippines
Laos
Thailand
vietnam
Indonesia

Higher competiton (bad countries to visit)
China
Cambodia

absolute worse with insane competition (dont even try for women)
India
saudia arabia (mostly filipinas)
Japan
Korea
taiwan and hong kong (alot of filipinas not as many locals)
Last edited by newlifeinphilippines on February 16th, 2015, 12:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: My research on white guy per woman on Dateinasia per cou

Post by MarcosZeitola »

You only did poor countries? Lol, then why even mention Japan? It's richer then many Western countries. Might as well research Korea and Singapore, then. Speaking of competition, competition is not a bad thing. It all depends on whether or not you are better then your competition. Say a sixty year old fat man competes for the attention of the a girl, and a thirty real old man, in great shape, also likes her. Let us assume both men have the same income... who gets the girl? Now lets say there's five of such old men pursuing the girl, and still one young man. Now, on paper, the statistics aren't in his favor. But he'll still get her. In other words: if you want a woman, in ANY country, competition does not matter as long as you are better then the competition.

You keep saying you are too young, that you want a large age gap. Well that's all fine and dandy, but when you try to do at fifty what you failed to do at thirty, chances are you'll fail even harder. Your research tells you very little about the situation on theb ground. Seeing is believing.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

MarcosZeitola wrote:You only did poor countries? Lol, then why even mention Japan? It's richer then many Western countries. Might as well research Korea and Singapore, then. Speaking of competition, competition is not a bad thing. It all depends on whether or not you are better then your competition. Say a sixty year old fat man competes for the attention of the a girl, and a thirty real old man, in great shape, also likes her. Let us assume both men have the same income... who gets the girl? Now lets say there's five of such old men pursuing the girl, and still one young man. Now, on paper, the statistics aren't in his favor. But he'll still get her. In other words: if you want a woman, in ANY country, competition does not matter as long as you are better then the competition.

Disagree about the young guy getting if 5 old guys are competing cause she may lose out to a different girl especially if hes not living there. If she wants to get married hte young guy wont settle for her he will settle for someone even prettier ;)

You keep saying you are too young, that you want a large age gap. Well that's all fine and dandy, but when you try to do at fifty what you failed to do at thirty, chances are you'll fail even harder. Your research tells you very little about the situation on theb ground. Seeing is believing.
Id still rather take my chances with a large age gap. For example lets say I had gotten a woman at 30 and when im 40 she is 30 LOL not exactly a prize deal most filipinas top out around that age and most far before that (usually early 20's). But if i hold out for even a slightly less attractive woman id rather at 40 have a 20 LOL

I already updated it before you replied cause i quickly looked at the rich countries and it was obvious they all were high competition right away. See the edited post.

In general anywhere in asia its gonna be the same demographics so I thought i would just compare the same age group of women I think i did 20's and 30's for both local women and men together. No way to do seperate ages for men vs the women when yousearch. I didn't count local men I just looked at obvious english teacher or sexpat type guys LOL The young guys are the biggest mongers (due to higher sex drive and need to prove themselves or sow wild oats) so they will do the most damage so probably should be compared the most.

Btw this is just first glance ill have to periodically check in the future it could fluctuate and show me something different since its hte luck of the draw who is online latest. Cambodia and china kind of make sense though. I know cambodia is a mongering destination from thailand flunkies and i think the women are traditional moreso than most places so it probably created an unfair balance. and we know about chinese women being harder.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

MarcosZeitola,

I think your kind of missing the point in why some guys goes overseas to look for women. They want the path of least resistance. I mean there is no lack of women in the west but sometimes too much competition or that western women are too picky. So some guys goes overseas thinking it's easier over there.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

chanta76 wrote:I think your kind of missing the point in why some guys goes overseas to look for women. They want the path of least resistance. I mean there is no lack of women in the west but sometimes too much competition or that western women are too picky. So some guys goes overseas thinking it's easier over there.
Oh I agree, I get where you are coming from, really. But for every picky woman, there's a picky man trying to have his cake and eat it too.

As for competition in the West, or anywhere, competition for WHAT? For some career-oriented self-centered materialistic cunt? Screw that, man. Competition for a partner is a natural thing and cannot be truly avoided anywhere. The core issue is: is she worth it. Are they (women as a whole) worth it? I say they are. A foreign woman who will complete your life, make it a million times better and go to hell and back for you, is worth competing for.

We are all, always, competing. Wherever we go. This research, while interesting, says very little.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

the reason western world sucks is due to stiff competition, you cant even get unemployed single mum.

Of course competition wont matter if you are the youngest n most attractive man out there.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Banano wrote:the reason western world sucks is due to stiff competition, you cant even get unemployed single mum.
Yeah, but... who one earth WANTS an unemployed single mum? :wink: That's hardly a criteria for why the West sucks, it's more like a blessing: one more motivation to go abroad! :D
Banano wrote:Of course competition wont matter if you are the youngest n most attractive man out there.
Or the most charming. Or the richest. Or simple foreign, and therefore, to some "exotic".
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:
In general anywhere in asia its gonna be the same demographics so I thought i would just compare the same age group of women I think i did 20's and 30's for both local women and men together. No way to do seperate ages for men vs the women when yousearch. I didn't count local men I just looked at obvious english teacher or sexpat type guys LOL The young guys are the biggest mongers (due to higher sex drive and need to prove themselves or sow wild oats) so they will do the most damage so probably should be compared the most.
So your poll basically just counted the ratio of YOUNG Whites to marriageable local females?

That's useful.

And it explains why China is poorly ranked - Whites go there to get JOBS, and thus there are no retirees.

And it explains why PH ranks well. Lots of greyhairs go there, but not too many ambitious young tyros.

Marcos's quibble that the young hero can outpace the old sugardaddy is spot on, but misses the larger point:

Both young hero AND old sugardaddy are well-advised to go where there is less competition from young heroes.

+1 to NewLife for a useful contribution.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Banano wrote:the reason western world sucks is due to stiff competition, you cant even get unemployed single mum.

Of course competition wont matter if you are the youngest n most attractive man out there.

There this super young nerdy girl that just started going to church with her parents. I thought she was a virgin and never had a boyfriend in her life. Then today walks in some huge black dude with cornrows with her and her family. I was shocked. I knew then that was all the proof i needed that there is no way that you can get a decent woman in america. There is always some sucker willing to draw up even the leftovers.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Jester wrote:
So your poll basically just counted the ratio of YOUNG Whites to marriageable local females?

That's useful.

And it explains why China is poorly ranked - Whites go there to get JOBS, and thus there are no retirees.

And it explains why PH ranks well. Lots of greyhairs go there, but not too many ambitious young tyros.

Marcos's quibble that the young hero can outpace the old sugardaddy is spot on, but misses the larger point:

Both young hero AND old sugardaddy are well-advised to go where there is less competition from young heroes.

Actually I think the reason wh y philippines was favorable was due to the sheer number of women on the site searching. Philippines by far has the most women on the siet compared to Indonesia and especially vietnam and places like that. So im sure there is lots of mongers in philippines and indonesia but there is lots of women searching also either due to interest or population size (or both).

Id say china has a offset ratio cause for the population size there isn't that many on the site and there is lots of english teachers there. Im thinking the reason is maybe cause chinese women dont know english or just aren't open to foreigners or westerners as much as other countries.

This is just a quick glance though if anyone else wants to check it out and see what they come up with. China and cambodia weren't a big difference between the easy ones. i may check back later on sometime.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Jester wrote: So your poll basically just counted the ratio of YOUNG Whites to marriageable local females?

That's useful.

Actually I think the reason wh y philippines was favorable was due to the sheer number of women on the site searching. Philippines by far has the most women on the siet compared to Indonesia and especially vietnam and places like that. So im sure there is lots of mongers in philippines and indonesia but there is lots of women searching also either due to interest or population size (or both).

Id say china has a offset ratio cause for the population size there isn't that many on the site and there is lots of english teachers there. Im thinking the reason is maybe cause chinese women dont know english or just aren't open to foreigners or westerners as much as other countries.
So China may be a little better than it appears (and perhaps Cambodia as well) because noone there knows English.

And Philippines and Malaysia may have to be downgraded, because everyone knows some English.

There are historical reasons why Vietnam girls would be expected to know some English, but no such reasons in Indonesia.

So the real winner from your research is Indonesia.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Jester wrote:
Jester wrote: So your poll basically just counted the ratio of YOUNG Whites to marriageable local females?

That's useful.

So China may be a little better than it appears (and perhaps Cambodia as well) because noone there knows English.

And Philippines and Malaysia may have to be downgraded, because everyone knows some English.

There are historical reasons why Vietnam girls would be expected to know some English, but no such reasons in Indonesia.

So the real winner from your research is Indonesia.

well i consider english important because to relate to a woman you have to talk to them. Also the english speaking ones are more westerner friendly and open. Most of the women on the dating site speak english somewhat so it would be a good caliber of english speaking.

Indonesia is heavily muslim as is malaysia and malaysia is rich. Also indonesia is richer than phil, cambodia, laos, and even thailand so its not as easy as one thinks. Malaysia is the richest country though and the chinese english speakers that are real pretty there i bet are not easy to get. most of the rest in malaysia that aren't chinese are muslim. So I actually would put Philippines and and Laos and Thailand believe it or not at the top 3 equally. Malaysia would probably be the lowest of the easy group. Indonesia, vietnam would probably be in the middle im guessing. While competition is easy for us in Thailand im sure it being a mongering capital has made thai women not the greatest in quality. These are just early estimations id have to go and check frequently in the future again.

For wife hunting id look for Philippines, indonesia, vietnam, laos, thailand cause those are the easiest in terms of competition. Laos is too poor and boring so id probably pass. Thailand women dont really appeal to me and they probably are too ruined from being a mongering captial. Vietnam requires a visa beforehand and i dont like the government and I dont like chinese women which vietnamese culturally are too close to. That would leave just indonesia and Philippines and maybe even laos for me if wifehunting and wanted to make a plane ticket to and from on the fly with no visa hassles. Id like to visit India for other reasons. But you never know maybe India you could get lucky since mongers stay clear LOL
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

That would leave just indonesia and Philippines and maybe even laos for me if wifehunting and wanted to make a plane ticket to and from on the fly with no visa hassles. Id like to visit India for other reasons. But you never know maybe India you could get lucky since mongers stay clear LOL
India will def work, exactly as you say, because noone goes there.
You dont have to save the whole country, just swoop one bride.
Of course you would have to develop a way to approach via daygame (discussed on another thread).

BTW like you I consider visa-free to be an important factor. Dont plan to cross over to the USSA -- OR fly to Mexico City -- in order to ask for a visa to go to some country that happens to think theyre special.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Last edited by newlifeinphilippines on May 18th, 2020, 8:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Boxman
Freshman Poster

Post by Boxman »

When it comes to meeting ladies, India may not be as bad as it would first appear. Yes, the country has a skewed guy-to-girl ratio (there are significantly more men than women in India). Yes it's a conservative culture.

But from what I've heard they genuinely find white people attractive (not just tolerating us for the money in our wallets). So it's not just a prestige or novelty thing; they actually think we're good looking. Obviously if you're obese or just butt ugly then probably being white isn't going to save you, but all things being equal it seems Indian women find the white men appealing.

It seems to me if you can "break in" to Indian culture you have a chance with their women. You're probably not going to cold-approach them on the street with any success but if you can get yourself introduced to Indian women via their friends or family, it seems your odds are good if seeking a long term relationship or wife.

Just my observations based on Indians in the US and other things I've heard. I welcome any of our resident Indians on HA to correct me if I'm wrong.