Winston, You Need To Promise You'll Make It To China in 2015

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
celery2010
Freshman Poster

Winston, You Need To Promise You'll Make It To China in 2015

Post by celery2010 »

Winston, why are you back in Taiwan and complaining and ranting again?

it's a mere $50 and 50 minutes and you are in mainland China. Be a man and actually go this time...

It isn't that expensive to live in Mainland china, easily doable. Make sure you pick a good city/location so we don't have to hear you complain about how you picked the wrong location.

After the new year, you have to make a promise to the forum that you will be in/go to China.

What do you say guys? Make Winston promise that he will get to China in 2015?

He's a guy of chinese background who has never been to mainland china. Is he not curious about the country, history and culture of his ancestors and background?
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Winston, You Need To Promise You'll Make It To China in

Post by Winston »

Newsflash everyone!

I'm going to China next week! Actually I'll go to Hong Kong first and use my onward ticket that I had to get in order to enter the Philippines. From there I'll take the train into China!

The thing is, all the women I was corresponding with are gone except for two. So I won't have many women go visit and will have to rely on cold approach, fate, random encounters, or using dating sites to meet women.

Wish me luck everyone and try to be positive and supportive.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

Winston wrote: Newsflash everyone!

I'm going to China next week! Actually I'll go to Hong Kong first and use my onward ticket that I had to get in order to enter the Philippines. From there I'll take the train into China!

The thing is, all the women I was corresponding with are gone except for two. So I won't have many women go visit and will have to rely on cold approach, fate, random encounters, or using dating sites to meet women.

Wish me luck everyone and try to be positive and supportive.
Oh gosh sounds like a recipe for disaster if you go into a country without women lined up if your only purpose is to seek women on a vacation unless your good at day game or you get lucky. Will be itneresting to see how it goes though hope im wrong so there will be hope for guys like me :) Im not a fan of chinese women personality, i think they are the worst personality on the planet except for american and russian women, so im skeptical of the women.
Last edited by newlifeinphilippines on February 15th, 2015, 8:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

It makes sense to have something lined up unless you are so confident you can cold approach and succeeded which is never easy task to do for a man of your age and appearance.
Seducing and bedding a girl while on a short vacation can be done but you gotta have something going for you, such as youth and looks in particular

I dont know how is this gonna end up but by going China you lacking uniqueness, exotic factor of a white man, you be just another 40 yo Chinese man in a country that has millions of horny dicks who cant find a girlfriend ..dont know, maybe you can play money game but odds are stacked against you

Can some HA China gurus recommend good city with easy and approachable women
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

You bastards, can't you be any more negative?
Don't listen to these armchair critics Winston.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

droid wrote:You bastards, can't you be any more negative?
Don't listen to these armchair critics Winston.
Im hoping im wrong cause then there will be hope for me and i may even have to detour to china someday. lol Im skeptical though of chinese women.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Banano wrote:It makes sense to have something lined up unless you are so confident you can cold approach and succeeded which is never easy task to do for a man of your age and appearance.
Seducing and bedding a girl while on a short vacation can be done but you gotta have something going for you, such as youth and looks in particular

I dont know how is this gonna end up but by going China you lacking uniqueness, exotic factor of a white man, you be just another 40 yo Chinese man in a country that has millions of horny dicks who cant find a girlfriend ..dont know, maybe you can play money game but odds are stacked against you

Can some HA China gurus recommend good city with easy and approachable women
If someone has 6 months and goes to the provincial towns of china how do you think they would do if they were white and ugly? Would they still need game or good social skills you think?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Actually I have the advantage and novelty factor. Most chinese women prefer to date or marry an overseas chinese guy than a white guy. You can ask them yourself. Plus I am seen to have status in China.

Many here say that China women are approachable so that will open many doors and opportunities.

It's not easy to seduce Chinese women because they see dating as a stepping stone to marriage. Not as something to do for fun and companionship.

Plus I have a high response rate from chinese women from dating sites so that should be a good sign and indicator.

If nothing else, I'm sure there are many 30+ year old Chinese women whom no one wants to marry that I could date. I just hope some of them are attractive and doable at least. Lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Banano,
Actually you got things backward again. When I went to Russia I had many women lined up. But in most cases, the girls I cold approached were more fun and got along with me better than the girls I had lined up from correspondence. If you study my trips in Russia you will see that my best dates were with girls I met by chance or random encounters.

The universe often brings together like minded people through everyday flow of events. Didn't you know that?

Life is unpredictable and doesn't follow plans. That's why I don't make plans anymore. It's better to just go with the flow since most things don't go according to plan anyway. That's a life lesson for you.

Sometimes its better to have faith than to have plans.

newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Winston wrote:Banano,
Actually you got things backward again. When I went to Russia I had many women lined up. But in most cases, the girls I cold approached were more fun and got along with me better than the girls I had lined up from correspondence. If you study my trips in Russia you will see that my best dates were with girls I met by chance or random encounters.

The universe often brings together like minded people through everyday flow of events. Didn't you know that?

Life is unpredictable and doesn't follow plans. That's why I don't make plans anymore. It's better to just go with the flow since most things don't go according to plan anyway. That's a life lesson for you.

Good point. Have faith in Jesus and the stars will align.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:
Winston wrote:Banano,

Good point. Have faith in Jesus and the stars will align.
Yes but I'm not talking about religion. I'm talking about faith in a higher order and unseen pattern and will in the universe. It can apply in religion and outside of religion too. Religion is not absolute truth but there is something very real and powerful in it nevertheless. That can't be denied. Otherwise religious faith would not be so popular.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

The folks on our Facebook group are much more positive about my announcement than you guys are. Have a look. Maybe I should update there more.

https://m.facebook.com/groups/761618030 ... 9199697844

Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

We believe in you and your seduction skills:)

'Bang China-Ultimate guide to bang Chinese women' by Winston Wu

***Most successful Asian playboy in recorded history***
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Banano wrote:***Most successful Asian playboy in recorded history***
Genghis Khan ain't got nothing on this nigga.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
romparoo
Freshman Poster

Post by romparoo »

I wouldn't avoid women of Chinese ethnicity, but I will avoid Chinese women from mainland China. Due to gender imbalance and creeping wealth inequality, mainland Chinese women have perfected the skill of hypergamy to a level not seen in women of any other races. A typical mainland Chinese woman will usually have very little genuine interest in you, but will string you along for her long term plan. It is true she may still marry you, but after marriage, sex and intimacy will drop off a cliff, and you get stuck with a wife who still wants LV bags but reluctant and lazy to do any work. If your purpose is just a fling, then the chance is not very good for Winston. No offence intended. At any one time, there are 10+ million Chinese men available for fling whom will never have a chance to get married, just think about it.