Is this half-japanese girl ugly?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster

Is this half-japanese girl ugly?

Post by Paloaltoguy »

Guts Over Fear
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Is this half-japanese girl ugly?

Post by MarcosZeitola »

No, she definitely isn't.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Zionosis
Freshman Poster

Post by Zionosis »

Wow, She is decent looking. She actually looks to have retained a lot of her Japanese features. I have seen many half mixes and many look far more white. This woman has retained the Asian eyes nearly fully. But you can see the white influence sort of on her nose and nose bridge.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

first 2 pictures are putting her in a glamourous angle and looking pretty. Last picture shows her to be ugly and in fact possibly a man. LOL
Zionosis
Freshman Poster

Post by Zionosis »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:first 2 pictures are putting her in a glamourous angle and looking pretty. Last picture shows her to be ugly and in fact possibly a man. LOL
A man? Are you crazy? You seem like one of those weird people who even though it's hard to believe you apparently have trouble distinguishing between an east Asian male and female. It's like it just doesn't compute in your head or something and you think they all look the same. lol
You probably think JAV idols and Kpop women look like men also. Sigh. Oh well I guess you are entitled to your opinion no matter how absurd it is.

Then again I have seen your other replies. You are a person that seems to think the Filipino women are hot and the east Asian women are ugly.

That's probably why you have that username also. Have fun with your Filipino women.

You sound like one of those ignorant people that would have actually accidentally got with a tranny and not realized it. lol

You seem to lack the ability to discern male and female features. You probably even think this woman is "potentially a man".

Last edited by Zionosis on February 16th, 2015, 11:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

I actually prefer japanese women over any other race lookswise.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster

Post by Zionosis »

You probably can't even tell that these two are not real women?

It's obvious to me though when looking at their eyes and other features. It's obvious to Asians also.

But for example there are apparently some white people who truly can't even tell the difference from one Asian person to the next, so it kind of goes without saying they probably would be fooled by a tranny also.

Anyway many Asians think that white tranny's are our real women since they think white women are quite manly looking to start with.

Like this white tranny.

But even to me there is just something about the overall face look that doesn't look female to me.

Of course it's the same with the Asian shemales. They just don't have that genuine female look.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

No, she's better looking than a lot of pictures of women men post on this forum and say are attractive.
Sidious
Freshman Poster

Post by Sidious »

No, not even close! a 7/10 at least. :D