If Winston turned gay...

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Banano
Veteran Poster

If Winston turned gay...

Post by Banano »

This is only hypothetical and i was thinking about Winston and his lack of action so i thought maybe jumping over the fence for a while might be good for his love life

Would his sex life improve?No more social dicksconectednes? Loneliness gone?
What would be his SMV(sexual market value) in USA?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

romparoo
Freshman Poster

Re: If Winston turned gay...

Post by romparoo »

Lol Banano :lol:
Similar topic had been discussed in those 'Asian guys get it harder' venues before, although the venues are mostly for heterosexuals. From what I had read many moons ago, the same beauty standard expectations apply so a gay Winston will still have no luck.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Banano wrote:This is only hypothetical and i was thinking about Winston and his lack of action so i thought maybe jumping over the fence for a while might be good for his love life

Would his sex life improve?No more social dicksconectednes? Loneliness gone?
What would be his SMV(sexual market value) in USA?
Perhaps he would have his niche ala 'squeal like a pig' in "Deliverance" lol.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

If Winston turned gay and provided that he actually had a workout routine, I could hook him up with a BF in Massachusetts, no problems. I will simply have Mel re-activate her prior LGBT connections.

It's not in any way, shape, or form, like the heterosexual dating scene in America.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Actually gay asiansn in America kind of do OK from what I heard. If winston loss some weight he might do better in America as a gay version than a straight version.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

chanta76 wrote:Actually gay asiansn in America kind of do OK from what I heard. If winston loss some weight he might do better in America as a gay version than a straight version.

Image Image
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

I would immediately try and score some of dat dare pooper. :P
Time to Hide!
lasttry
Freshman Poster

Post by lasttry »

I don't have any gay connections, but I can give some suggestions on where to go in San Francisco (though my info might be out-of-date, that was 15 years ago).

If he wants to go the shemale route (more interesting than gay, IMO), he probably won't need a trachea shave like Bruce Jenner, nor does he appear to have much body hair. So all he needs to do is grow his head hair long, start taking estrogen pills and buy some high heels and dresses and he'd be ready for the Mother Lode (the shemale hangout in San Francisco which I used to walk past on my way to the post office each day back when I had a business there).
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Mr. Wu is perfect the way he is, post some pictures of dat pooper.
Time to Hide!
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

He is what Winston would look like if he started wearing makeup and started dressing like a woman! :P

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

This is all a insult to Mr. Wu. If anybody is having a hard time with the current society I understand but if you want to spread your gene pool it ain't gonna happen with a butt fu ck.
Time to Hide!
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

This is a low-class thread:: hitting below the belt for the sake of humor.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

You are correct, sorry Winston.
Time to Hide!
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

MrMan wrote:This is a low-class thread:: hitting below the belt for the sake of humor.
Yes, this part is true, however, let's look at the reality of the situation, I knew a guy who was not bad looking, but he was a social misfit. Guess what? ... he was gay but because of his interests in locomotives, Star Wars, acoustics, etc, he had no problems finding a BF. He was this smart and weird guy, not too distinct from my avatar. The difference, however, is that I'm able to appear to be normal among mainstreamers, he wasn't. In the gay community, being eccentric is not a showstopper.

If this guy was straight, he might have committed suicide, as no woman would have ever considered dating him.

BTW, he was also interested in me. Of course, he knew my orientation so he never broke protocol and tried to hit on me.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

I can't imagine Winston being gay anymore than I can imagine Winston being a mouse! :P