MrBlueLight's love diary in Manila

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags Image after uploading them to a third party site.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: MrBlueLight's love diary in Manila

Post by publicduende »

WorldTraveler wrote:
publicduende wrote: I now see, courtesy of your links, that he has managed to self-produce Season 2. I don't even want to watch those videos because, at the end of the day, if it's a scripted thing, that means so long you have funds to pay for these semi-pro models to appear as your catches, even the late Stephen Hawking could be made to look like a veritable sex god.
You seem like a real smart guy. As Winston would say, a "truth seeker." This is why I come to this site to find people who look beyond the facade. He went to Cuba and Cuba is all P4P and claimed he met nice girls. Do you have the links to that Colombian Chica that got the breast job. She seemed very slutty. I wanted to see part 2 to that Columbia episode, but don't think he ever released it. What is Mendelian like?

His second season was not as good and YouTube deleted a lot of his Iceland videos. I don't know why network TV should give a shit if his reality TV show was fake most of them are totally scripted. The "90 Fiancee" is very scripted. I think the networks didn't pick it up because it had too mush sexual content, but that is only a guess.
That's because fewer and fewer people are even bothered with the truth. They will always prefer people who can keep their bonfires of vanity well fed.

Eels, Beautiful Freak, one of my favourite albums of all times. An immense piece of American counter-narrative.

From the lyrics...
they say i'm mental but i'm just confused
thay say i'm mental but i've been abused
they say i'm mental cause i'm not amused by it all

another anchor man is on the T.V.
he's got that far away and vacant look in his eyes
i turn the channel but nothing is changing
the only truth is that everything's a lie
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

WorldTraveler wrote:Do you have the links to that Colombian Chica that got the breast job. She seemed very slutty. I wanted to see part 2 to that Columbia episode, but don't think he ever released it. What is Medellin like?
http://www.flirt4free.com/vod/models/80047/
http://www.bigcamtube.com/search/?query=marhia+jose

Medellin is a city of contrasts. It's actually one of the cleanest and most efficient cities in South America, on that Travel Bum was quite correct. That it is a dating paradise where a Gringo, even a good looking one like him, can just walk into a random restaurant with a terrible broken Spanish and chat up a good looking young woman who is having lunch with her Mom, or a girl on her way to college, that's a tall tale by any extent. It would have worked just fine as a tongue-in-cheek comedy, but the overly sexual overtone was completely fabricated.

Everybody knows you need youth, looks, money, good Spanish and even good Salsa skills to pull the real hotties. And since you're interested, here's how the actual Medellin nightlife looks like.

http://www.pegateya.com/ciudad/medellin/index.php
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

publicduende wrote:
WorldTraveler wrote:Do you have the links to that Colombian Chica that got the breast job. She seemed very slutty. I wanted to see part 2 to that Columbia episode, but don't think he ever released it. What is Medellin like?
http://www.flirt4free.com/vod/models/80047/
http://www.bigcamtube.com/search/?query=marhia+jose

Medellin is a city of contrasts. It's actually one of the cleanest and most efficient cities in South America, on that Travel Bum was quite correct. That it is a dating paradise where a Gringo, even a good looking one like him, can just walk into a random restaurant with a terrible broken Spanish and chat up a good looking young woman who is having lunch with her Mom, or a girl on her way to college, that's a tall tale by any extent. It would have worked just fine as a tongue-in-cheek comedy, but the overly sexual overtone was completely fabricated.

Everybody knows you need youth, looks, money, good Spanish and even good Salsa skills to pull the real hotties. And since you're interested, here's how the actual Medellin nightlife looks like.

http://www.pegateya.com/ciudad/medellin/index.php
It looks like the fake boob capital of the world. I'm guessing pulling any local girls is very tough. They don't look like they are hurting for a good meal. I wouldn't think they're too poor there either. Do you speak Spanish? I like going to places where they want to speak English such as Eastern Europe or SEA.
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

publicduende wrote:
WorldTraveler wrote:It's George Benard Shaw, but it's "Those who can, do; those who can't, teach". :D
Yeah that's what I wrote above :) As a statement it's obviously quite provocative and must be used in the correct context (which you got right anyway). As a meme it's so powerful that the British Government a few years ago tried to revamp the social importance of the ridiculously underpaid school teaching career with a more appropriate "those who know, teach".

I still believe teaching is a noble profession, even when a teacher is positively deluded to be able to instill something positive or constructive into his pupils' minds. What I tend to mock and despise is when this "teaching" is completely self-referential, self-accredited, self-delusional and totally for profit. Considering how inflationed the male self-help industry is at the moment, it definitely is a game of diminishing returns.
WorldTraveler wrote:If you know of any good travel or travel bang bloggers, I'd like to read them. Even many travel bloggers are just attention whoring. If you know so good blog, please let me know.
I don't follow this particular corner of the blogosphere very closely, but I do tend to like the bloggers who are the least pretentious and just don't take themselves too seriously. As far as I remember NaughtyNomad (http://naughtynomad.com/) was one of the first online and surely one of the first to report about rarely-beaten tracks like Ethiopia and some other African countries, and lesser Asian territories like Azerbaijan, Mongolia, and even Timor Leste. :) LOL, I was going to write "he remains one of the few ones who hasn't even tried to monetise from his information" and then I just peeked into his site now and whoops...

OK that leaves me with one of the truest examples of "how it's done and dusted" without a hint of pomp or political correctness.

http://www.whorist.com/

I might not be completely OK with sex tourism, but the above truly remains one of the few 100% free bastions for sex information in Asia. We should applaud Tommo's plain honesty, the kind of honesty and veracity only the most consummated go-go sex warrior will eventually muster.
I followed Naughty Nomad for about 3 years. At least he travels a lot. I've read his book. It's pretty good. I like Neil Skywalker's book, "Around the World in 80 Girls" a little better.

http://www.aroundtheworldin80girls.com/

Roosh's "Dead Bat in Paraguay" is his best book in my opinion.

I read the intro page for Newbies on the Whorist: very funny. :D
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

WorldTraveler wrote:(Medellin) It looks like the fake breast capital of the world. I'm guessing pulling any local girls is very tough. They don't look like they are hurting for a good meal. I wouldn't think they're too poor there either. Do you speak Spanish? I like going to places where they want to speak English such as Eastern Europe or SEA.
I speak a little Spanish but I have a wife from Medellin, whom I met here in the UK, so can't comment on how easy it has been for me to pull. From what I have seen when in Medellin, women are pretty flirtatious and expect the men to play the part pretty well. An anti or a-social nerdy Gringo in chequered shirt with no Spanish and no savoir-faire will not do very well.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Call me optimistic if you will, but I have noticed that the quality of posts and threads has increased significantly over the last five days, since Nolife was last seen. :D
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

publicduende wrote:
WorldTraveler wrote:(Medellin) It looks like the fake breast capital of the world. I'm guessing pulling any local girls is very tough. They don't look like they are hurting for a good meal. I wouldn't think they're too poor there either. Do you speak Spanish? I like going to places where they want to speak English such as Eastern Europe or SEA.
I speak a little Spanish but I have a wife from Medellin, whom I met here in the UK, so can't comment on how easy it has been for me to pull. From what I have seen when in Medellin, women are pretty flirtatious and expect the men to play the part pretty well. An anti or a-social nerdy Gringo in chequered shirt with no Spanish and no savoir-faire will not do very well.
I always been curious what percent of this site is married men? How long have you been married to Colombian? Did you find this site before you were married or after. Were you looking to meet a “foreign” woman, or just lucked into it? How often do you go to Columbia?

I dated a Colombian, I met in the USA and she had been here too long and was totally Americanized: asexual and could never shut up. So I quit taking her out and can truly say I learned nothing about Columbia. I’ve met a couple of other Columbians in USA too and they’re totally American. Most foreign girls I meet in America are ruined after living her one month.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

MarcosZeitola wrote:Call me optimistic if you will, but I have noticed that the quality of posts and threads has increased significantly over the last five days, since Nolife was last seen. :D
true....Its Amazing...How NewLife turned himself upside down...How will he live with all the lies he made for himself, he would need an outlet and after few weeks, he would open another account and roll out his lies again :D
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

WorldTraveler wrote:
publicduende wrote:
I always been curious what percent of this site is married men? How long have you been married to Colombian? Did you find this site before you were married or after. Were you looking to meet a “foreign” woman, or just lucked into it? How often do you go to Columbia?

I dated a Colombian, I met in the USA and she had been here too long and was totally Americanized: asexual and could never shut up. So I quit taking her out and can truly say I learned nothing about Columbia. I’ve met a couple of other Columbians in USA too and they’re totally American. Most foreign girls I meet in America are ruined after living her one month.
It's hard to generalise, since this forum was certainly founded by an American and has a core of American members, but has been open the whole wide world. I only started dating non-Italians after I moved to London in 1998. After that, there was no way back. I was still tuned towards Asian girls before I met my current wife in Cambridge, and before then I would have never imagined being with a Colombian. She was my first Latin American gf. I wasn't looking to date or marry a foreign, however consider that I was myself a foreigner living abroad (the UK), that was always going to be the most likely scenario.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Rock wrote:Guys, just so you all know:

Ginger = jboy = Pocket = MrBlueLight

An overwhelming number posts from these 4 members share same multiple IPs.

There is no such IP sharing pattern with any proven member here. If you need proof of this, perhaps I can ask Winston to get off his duff and provide some screenshots.

You guys wanna ban Ginger and her alter egos or keep her here for entertainment under her various aliases?
Kudos to Rock for exposing MrBlueLight. Rock and I did some investigation together of MrBlueLight's IP's and some of them do match Ginger and Jboy's, who are the same person and was established long ago. So there is a very high probability that MrBlueLight is Ginger, a female in the Philippines who likes to go on forums and pretend to be men and make up stories for some demented reason.

Rock, I would post screenshots of their IP's or just copy and paste them here, but some have said that it is an unethical violation of a forum members privacy if I do that, and may cause other members not to post here anymore too. So maybe we shouldn't do that for now. People will take our word for it I'm sure if we just tell them that the IP's match.

I checked the location of some of MrBlueLight and Newlifeinphilippines IP's. Here are the results. MrBlueLight's most common IP's are from Manila/Makati, and some are from Hawaii too. I don't know how Ginger could have an IP from Hawaii though. Anyone have an explanation for that?

Newlifeinphilippines IP's are mostly from near Modesto, CA and also from Manila.

As to newlifeinphilippines, I'm not sure if he is Ginger or not. But his posts, writing and tone sound more like that of a whiny female than that of a male. Could it be possible that he's Konrad, aka "Philosophical Filipino"?

Regardless, Rock made a good point that after MrBlueLight and Newlifeinphilippines are gone, that the good quality posters should start posting more frequently again. So perhaps it's a good thing.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

MrBlueLight is not the same person as NewLifeInThePhillippes. Totally different personality types and interests. There is a chance that IPs can't tell you the exact location. Several years ago I was tracking my old girlfriend. She was living in Valenzuela near Manila. Her IP came up as Makati. I'm guessing that is where the main server for her IP provider was. Those two towns are pretty far apart but in Metro Manila. Maybe Rock or someone can test this with their own service. So I think there is a possibility that MrBlueLight wasn't in Makati. Honestly BlueLight fooled me and I just thought he was a cocky young guy, the typical high poster on a PUA forum. I didn't believe he was who he said he was. I was actually surprised that a Filipina could pull off the MrBlueLight scam. What was JBoy's personality like? BlueLight is a fake in someway because he would never show his face. Ginger must read a lot of Game sites because she knows the PUA jargon well. Rock and you know Ginger so you'd know if she was capable of pulling this off.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

WorldTraveler wrote:MrBlueLight is not the same person as NewLifeInThePhillippes.
Probably not. But since he continued to post under a Filipino IP adress until after he said he had returned "home" already... I say it is safe to conclude his home is, and always has been, the Philippines. He's probably a Filipino troll, who for some time (coincidentally?) was in the same area as Ginger\Mr.BlueLight.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

starchild5 wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:Call me optimistic if you will, but I have noticed that the quality of posts and threads has increased significantly over the last five days, since Nolife was last seen. :D
true....Its Amazing...How NewLife turned himself upside down...How will he live with all the lies he made for himself, he would need an outlet and after few weeks, he would open another account and roll out his lies again :D
I'll just hope for the best! It certainly is a good development, to be rid of one of our rotten apples. Doesn't seem like anyone misses him, either. Or MrBlueLight, for that matter. Good riddance.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
WorldTraveler wrote:MrBlueLight is not the same person as NewLifeInThePhillippes.
Probably not. But since he continued to post under a Filipino IP adress until after he said he had returned "home" already... I say it is safe to conclude his home is, and always has been, the Philippines. He's probably a Filipino troll, who for some time (coincidentally?) was in the same area as Ginger\Mr.BlueLight.
Could have he been that rasta-love rockstar kind of guy, the one with the gorgeous Fil-Italian girlfriend? Don't remember his name...

I guess being trolled by a rare few of the people we all love to love is a small price for loving them :)
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

i though newlife was entertaining, assuming he was the awkward dude stuck in SF for real. i really bought into it.
Wasn't he posting from a mobile all the time.? could that be related to the common-area phil IP thing?
it's surprising how Rock made him run with a couple sentences lol.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?