Asian Women and White Men

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Re: Asian Women and White Men

Post by S_Parc »

MarkDY wrote:Elliot Rodger was probably a virgin.
I have a theory ... and that theory is that a man should not be a virgin past the age of 18 (max 19).

The reason for this is that one's hormones are running crazy for those years. And thus, if one never dates nor bangs a chick during that epoch, little by little, he develops bizarre idealisms or fantasies about the perfect boink.

Trust me on this, after I'd boinked my first GF, at the age of 18, there was no chance of me ever turning into a Rodger, Holmes, or whomever. The fact of the matter was that the notion of laying with a chick, was not some divine experience. It was simply an experience, a place to get one's rocks off.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Signet
Freshman Poster

Post by Signet »

I don't know that his age had anything to do with it. Did you read any of Elliot Rodger's writings? It's nice to muse that he could have been saved if some generous lass had dispensed just a bit of nookie to him, but the guy had such severe mental issues that he was bound to go off sooner or later. If not about sex, then about whatever job he ended up getting (even if it didn't suck, it would not be hollywood movie interesting 24/7), whatever neighborhood he ended up in, something, anything. The guy didn't just hate women, he hated literally everybody. He hated anybody that had sex even once because 'they didn't deserve it.' He hated people that didn't have sex 'because they were losers' (see: his previous roommates). He hated women that had sex with other men because they weren't having sex with him. He hated men because they were all brutes and didn't deserve sex. If sex wouldn't have been his hangup, it would have been whatever other goal he had that he didn't obtain as easily as he wanted to.

Not having sex at a 'normal' age does cause 'abnormal' personality quirks, simply because that's the standard deviation from what our society considers normalcy, and people raised without a thing that is expected of them tend to develop differently. Somebody who had everything, but could not drive or ride in an automobile, for instance, is going to be a little 'weird' by our standards of scheduling ("Oh man, I need to leave for my job that's 4 miles away AN HOUR early" whereas I am heading out the door barely 10min before I need to be there). Blind people have weird ways of navigating our very visual landscapes. This stuff doesn't *make* you crazy.

Edit: make no mistake though, I'm all for this 'no guy should be a virgin past 19' idea (assuming the consequence was not 'we shoot them if they are')! Would have saved me a few years and a lot of stress.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Signet wrote:I don't know that his age had anything to do with it. Did you read any of Elliot Rodger's writings? It's nice to muse that he could have been saved if some generous lass had dispensed just a bit of nookie to him, but the guy had such severe mental issues that he was bound to go off sooner or later. If not about sex, then about whatever job he ended up getting (even if it didn't suck, it would not be hollywood movie interesting 24/7), whatever neighborhood he ended up in, something, anything.
I didn't get that feeling. It seems to me that his problem that AW were vile thug-humping sluts was a perfectly legitimate complaint.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Cornfed wrote:I didn't get that feeling. It seems to me that his problem that AW were vile thug-humping sluts was a perfectly legitimate complaint.
Nah... I have read his manifesto and I have read the stories of those who interacted with him, and from everything it seems that he likely suffered from severe social anxiety. Yes, he died a virgin, but he never approached any women either. He considered himself devilishly handsome, and would not set his eyes on anything but a blonde model-looking girl. Asian girls, he had no interest in. Latina's he couldn't be bothered with. Mixed girls he ignored completely; all the while being a mixed race guy himself.

An interesting interview a while back, from one of his fathers friends in the movie business, details how the man tried to help him in vain:

http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-28197785

"It seemed like he would perceive cruelness or hatefulness when in fact, I suspected, he was just being ignored.

I remember giving him an assignment once so he could try to establish some kind of dynamic with a woman.

I told him, "When you see a woman next time you're on campus and you like her hair or sunglasses, just pay her a compliment."

I told him, "It's a freebie, something in passing, you're not trying to make conversation. Keep walking, don't make any long eye contact, just give the free compliment." The idea being you might make a friend if you make someone feel good.

I said to Elliot, "In the next few weeks - if you see them they'll likely give you a smile - and you can smile back and eventually turn this into chit-chat."

I got in touch with him a few weeks later and asked if he did it. He said "no". And when asked why not, he said "Why do I have to compliment them? Why don't they compliment me?"

At that stage, I realised he was very troubled.
"

So he's a guy who never so much as talked to a girl or asked them out. He was never denied a date, because he never asked anyone on a date. He was not denied sex either, and you would be a fool to believe that a semi-handsome guy with rich parents who wore designer shades and drove a BMW could not have gotten laid easily had he put some effort into it. But he didn't.

Getting laid was the vocal point of his life, and yet he never actually tried.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Signet wrote:Edit: make no mistake though, I'm all for this 'no guy should be a virgin past 19' idea (assuming the consequence was not 'we shoot them if they are')! Would have saved me a few years and a lot of stress.
Elliot Rodgers was an extreme case but there are others, who're psychologically f'cked as adult, as a result of not getting laid during college times. Rodgers, Holmes, Kaczynski, etc, happen to be at the higher end of the nutcase spectrum.

I also knew of an extreme person, who'd ruined his life later, as a result of his delusions, however, while he was at college age, he was banging a gal. Thus, his point of self-destruction was delayed by a few decades.
MarcosZeitola wrote:I said to Elliot, "In the next few weeks - if you see them they'll likely give you a smile - and you can smile back and eventually turn this into chit-chat."

I got in touch with him a few weeks later and asked if he did it. He said "no". And when asked why not, he said "Why do I have to compliment them? Why don't they compliment me?"

At that stage, I realised he was very troubled.[/i]"

So he's a guy who never so much as talked to a girl or asked them out. He was never denied a date, because he never asked anyone on a date. He was not denied sex either, and you would be a fool to believe that a semi-handsome guy with rich parents who wore designer shades and drove a BMW could not have gotten laid easily had he put some effort into it. But he didn't.

You would be surprised at how many ppl have the above issue. The difference between Elliot and these other self-deluded ppl, who live with cats & goldfish, is that the latter crew are happy believing that they're the undiscovered Mozart a/o James Dean.

For example, one was a woman who'd thought that if a guy said anything to her, that he was secretly planning on molesting her. Hence, she never had a boyfriend. BTW, I'd stopped talking to this person because she'd thought that I was a sexual predator and threatened to call the police on me. She was a '5', who thought that she was Cindy Crawford. I told her to get a clue and that was the end of that. I believe she was a 33 year old virgin at the time.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

AB discussion thread

S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

S_Parc wrote:You would be surprised at how many ppl have the above issue. The difference between Elliot and these other self-deluded ppl, who live with cats & goldfish, is that the latter crew are happy believing that they're the undiscovered Mozart a/o James Dean.

For example, one was a woman who'd thought that if a guy said anything to her, that he was secretly planning on molesting her. Hence, she never had a boyfriend. BTW, I'd stopped talking to this person because she'd thought that I was a sexual predator and threatened to call the police on me. She was a '5', who thought that she was Cindy Crawford. I told her to get a clue and that was the end of that. I believe she was a 33 year old virgin at the time.
BTW, just so you know, she showed me her drawing of the nine planets and told me that it was a work of inspired genius :roll:

So yes, like Rodgers, she overestimated all of her meager talents and because she could never find work, aside from being an admin assistant, the world was punishing her because it was jealous of her enlightenment :roll:

AB discussion thread

droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
Cornfed wrote:I didn't get that feeling. It seems to me that his problem that AW were vile thug-humping sluts was a perfectly legitimate complaint.
Nah... I have read his manifesto and I have read the stories of those who interacted with him, and from everything it seems that he likely suffered from severe social anxiety. Yes, he died a virgin, but he never approached any women either. He considered himself devilishly handsome, and would not set his eyes on anything but a blonde model-looking girl. Asian girls, he had no interest in. Latina's he couldn't be bothered with. Mixed girls he ignored completely; all the while being a mixed race guy himself.

An interesting interview a while back, from one of his fathers friends in the movie business, details how the man tried to help him in vain:

http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-28197785

It's not one or the other. He was nuts, a murderer, AND american girls are terribly unfriendly on the average, as we've posted a thousand times.
Like signet mentioned, he would've snapped with some other excuse.

Also, the advice he was given was the typical old-fashioned BS that doesn't work anymore in the states. If the compliment action was not perfectly executed he would be labeled a 'creep' (in this case it would be correct though).

Compare all that madness to how a guy here in Manizales today that showed me how to get numbers by cat calling women from his car Lol. That's kind of extreme for my style but goes to show how different things are where ratios favor dudes :mrgreen: .
Last edited by droid on February 23rd, 2015, 4:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

droid wrote:Also, the advice he was given was the typical old-fashioned BS that doesn't work anymore in the states. If the compliment action was not perfectly executed he would be labeled a 'creep' (in this case it would be correct though).

Compare that to the guy here in Manizales today that showed me how to get numbers by cat calling women from his car Lol. That's kind of extreme for my style but goes to show how different things are where ratios favor dudes :mrgreen: .
The thing is that Marcos did not actually grow up in America, which is hell on earth for heterosexual guys who're not investment bankers, professional athletes, criminals, etc. The best place to get gals in America is through the drug culture, something I'd avoided at all costs.

In western Europe, however, including Britain, women are still friendlier and even British chicks know how to make conversation. Just like in Brazil, when I was in the London office, I had plenty gals chatting it up with me, at the offices, and at parties/gatherings. Getting a GF outside of America is basically a cake walk.

AB discussion thread

droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

S_Parc wrote:The thing is that Marcos did not actually grow up in America, which is hell on earth for heterosexual guys who're not investment bankers, professional athletes, criminals, etc. The best place to get gals in America is through the drug culture, something I'd avoided at all costs.

In western Europe, however, including Britain, women are still friendlier and even British chicks know how to make conversation. Just like in Brazil, when I was in the London office, I had plenty gals chatting it up with me, at the offices, and at parties/gatherings. Getting a GF outside of America is basically a cake walk.
That is true, Marcos comes from the context where you can chat them up more easily, so it's kind of alien to him why some guys would not even bother trying [anymore].

Good point about brit girls, they have a bad rep, but in the very short chitchats i've had with them in my travels, i could tell they were nice from the eye contact alone. It's feels refreshing talking to an anglo girl that makes eye contact and has no snarkyness, But i could be wrong those were very short exchacnges.
fightforlove
Junior Poster

Post by fightforlove »

Somebody doesn't like WM-AF couples.

The statements on the left are true for some white men, but not for the vast majority who date asian women.

The statements on the right about how her child "doesn't look white" and "angry that her child is whiter than her but not white enough" are the same thing just worded differently.

There is a lot of truth to "white fever" in asian women and that both WMs and AFs might a tendency to stereotype one another somewhat. I think we all are guilty of stereotyping others to at least some extent and we have all been victims of stereotyping to an extent as well. There is some truth to many stereotypes. That said, I think creations like this are more misguided anger than they are actual truth. Get out and meet some actual White-Asian couples, get to know them and I think in most cases you will not find these stereotypes.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

droid wrote:
S_Parc wrote:The thing is that Marcos did not actually grow up in America, which is hell on earth for heterosexual guys who're not investment bankers, professional athletes, criminals, etc. The best place to get gals in America is through the drug culture, something I'd avoided at all costs.

That is true, Marcos comes from the context where you can chat them up more easily, so it's kind of alien to him why some guys would not even bother trying [anymore].

Good point about brit girls, they have a bad rep, but in the very short chitchats i've had with them in my travels, i could tell they were nice from the eye contact alone. It's feels refreshing talking to an anglo girl that makes eye contact and has no snarkyness, But i could be wrong those were very short exchacnges.
British gals remind me of the working class American gals of the 80s, but with more finesse. The idea is that while there are golddiggers and douchebag-lovers, just like at home, it's not 100% across the spectrum. Thus, dating was actually easy there. My concern was to avoid engaging someone, who was too close/personal with someone in my company's circle. And even today, there are still a few decent working class American women, but their numbers are dwindling, as douchebaggery has lassoed the land, kinda like the 'Invasion of the Body Snatcher'.

AB discussion thread

droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

as douchebaggery has lassoed the land, kinda like the 'Invasion of the Body Snatcher'.
Indeed
MarkDY
Freshman Poster

Post by MarkDY »

S_Parc wrote:
I have a theory ... and that theory is that a man should not be a virgin past the age of 18 (max 19).
Elliot's father was loaded and connected. He should have gotten his son a hooker for his 18th birthday. It quiet common in some countries to give a boy a hooker for his birthday.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

MarkDY wrote:
S_Parc wrote:
Elliot's father was loaded and connected. He should have gotten his son a hooker for his 18th birthday. It quiet common in some countries to give a boy a hooker for his birthday.
This happened to one of my friend's ex-BF, when he'd turned 18 in Brazil. Even though it's rather easy to get laid in Brazil, he was dealing with confidence issues at the time. From what she'd described, this guy would never get laid in America without being in the drug culture. He's lucky that he was Brazilian.

As for Elliot, the problem was that he was a misfit, from ages 13 to adulthood. Granted, he's got some serious issues, but growing up in the US and basically, never being able to form bonds with any ppl, made him a prisoner of his mind. The only way for his dad to have saved him was to use the S_Parc mandate... the dad would need to homeschool his kid, 100% removing him from that high school BS. Get him a RealDoll, to bone between homework assignments, and then, when he's 18, take him to a brothel in Brazil, and then, he'll be doing the Penn State online bachelors, never touching foot in Pennsylvania, until the day he shows up to pick up his diploma.

During the Penn State online program, he'll be somewhere in Latin America, and his dad will set him up with a Sugar Baby, so that Elliot's pampered with BJs and massages, whenever he's not studying, playing an instrument, or practicing some martial arts.

Finally, at the age of 22, which is when he'd gone postal at UC/Santa Barbara, he'd instead, be with his dad at State College PA, doing a photo opt, having drinks, and eating out at their famous Waffle shop. (My friend who'd gone to PSU always raves about their waffles).

AB discussion thread

droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

his dad will set him up with a Sugar Baby, so that Elliot's pampered with BJs and massages, whenever he's not studying, playing an instrument, or practicing some martial arts.
Holy smokes you'd make a great dad S_parc.