A personal experience of white worshipping in East Asia

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Bao3niang
Junior Poster

A personal experience of white worshipping in East Asia

Post by Bao3niang »

Hi, I thought I'd like to share a personal story that demonstrates how much East Asians nowadays worship whites.
An interesting about me is that as an infant I had a hair color that was yellowish-brown, but as I grew older my hair became black, just like any other East Asian kid. Before the age of 2, when my emotionally abusive and secretly white worshipping mother took me out, everyone in the neighborhood thout I was mixed and asked her if she married a Westerner. When she told them that in fact she married a Chinese man, they stood there in disbelief. Throughout my life, many of her acquaintances / "friends" have told her that I do not look pure Chinese, while the truth is I am.
I guess almost all of you are fully aware that, as a result of Western subjugation, Asian countries now kiss white ass and see mixed children as much more attractive than purely Asian children. I have seen many Eurasians and I'd classify the majority of them from being average looking to looking downright strange. At one point my mum (and her mum whom I'd not refer to as grandmother due to lack of affection / love for any of them) kept trying to set me up with..... An 8-year old Eurasian girl with a mother from Chengdu (one of my mum's acquaintances) and a father from Buffalo, NY. I'm not kidding. Truth is, I find women with a mixed East Asian and Western heritage to be downright unattractive compared to pure East Asian women (Filipinos and Westerners mix much better, you made a good choice Marcos), which runs contrary to their beliefs.
My mum has always taken pride in her more "Caucasian" features and her skin being unusually pale for a Chinese woman. She has told me she would only consider a Chinese man as a boyfriend / second husband but I believe she might as well be with a Westerner. However, many Westerners believe the more Asian the better. I believe that if there are any good men still left on HA, you would want to marry a woman with traditional values, not someone who is Westernized and has a personality not much different from a Western woman / feminist.
I am deeply saddened by how people are willing to tell blatant lies in order to flatter / appease others for their own benefit / status, and how those that are being lied to would rather not hear and know what's true.

P.S. I have photos of myself that I can post in this thread, I will try to get some photos of her )the mum) but it will be more difficult.
CYKA BLYAT!!!!!!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Bao3niang
Junior Poster

Re: A personal experience of white worshipping in East Asia

Post by Bao3niang »

Just yesterday, for the nth time, she brought up how I look "mixed." It's become something, that, for her own ego, she throws around in front of others and in front of me.
She also keeps joking with me that I was adopted. What kind of normal, decent parent says these things as a joke?
She says she loves Western men but would only "appreciate" their superior manners and their looks, but would not become involved with one due to "cultural differences."
I have a father figure (a Westerner) that I consider as my true family, which means eventually I will leave her and all her bullshit into oblivion. He is unfortunately trapped in a marriage with an Anglobitch, but has told me that if it were not for the kids he would have long divorced her. I really hope I can bail him out. He's in Malaysia which I'll be going to soon.
CYKA BLYAT!!!!!!
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

I think your family is f***ed up. It's funny but with other East Asians that I met they have allot more pride in themselves . Not saying that there isn't white worship but I met plenty of Chinese and other east Asians that were proud of who and how they look.
Bao3niang
Junior Poster

Post by Bao3niang »

I will upload the pics of myself (no glasses, as glasses distort looks) ASAP. I'm going to get your opinions of what my mother / her acquantainces think of me.
CYKA BLYAT!!!!!!
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

I think your mother has issues and she is f***ing with your head. I had a friend like that who was also of Chinese descent and had a f***ed up mother. Have pride in who you are..once you step in the outside world..regardless of your race, looks and back ground the world will break you down. I never met you but you come out insecure in your writing (i'm not trying to flame you) but hey allot of the posters here are insecure...heck I am too sometimes. Regardless of your looks you need to toughen up inside.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Yes, some pure E. Asians are very attractive, especially the women. But I also noticed sometimes with certain ethnicities, flaws set-in and get exaggerated. For example, some Koreans have an issue with oversized mandibles and cheek bones and many Malay Filiipinas have very weak chins and underbites.

Some mixing can be a great thing. Look so many of the specimens you see in countries like Brazil and Venezuela where a great deal of racial/ethnic mixing has occurred over the decades and even centuries. Or contrast say mullato Dominicano males to their mostly pure W.African counterparts on the other side of the island in Haiti.

I guess a lot has to do with how attractive the pure race/ethnicity tends to be. Slavic women tend to be a lot more attractive (IMO) than say say Malays in Indonesia. So the latter benefit a lot more from mixing than the former do. Perhaps, former is even better off remaining more pure. Maybe same case can be made for NE Asians too. When the features of much of the population get a bit too exaggerated in a very pure country like S.Korea, well there's a booming first class cosmetic surgery industry which can mitigate that lol.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Most Asians are pathetic and sad--and usually filled with levels of inferiority that would make any self-hating White Liberal buffoon a White supremacist in comparison. LMAO.

Let's face it, Baoning: the level of self-hatred in all the Mongoloid races, makes me pissed-off at being Asian sometimes. Not even Black people have Asian levels of self-loathing, smh. At least Blacks and Jews don't disparage their own kind like most Asians seemingly try to do. And, they don't engage in or condone miscegenation and race-mixing the way many Asians do. Although I support race-mixing, why is it that White people always attack Asians but not Blacks or Jews for their racist beliefs that their race should not mix with others?

All Asians races, be they Chinese, Korean, Japanese and South Asians (Indians, Bangladeshi's, etc) engage in pathetic amounts of White--worshiping, that any neutral observer would look in disgust and shock. Why is it all South Asian actors and actresses are all light-skinned? Why is White-skin lotion hot sellers in China, India and Japan? Do you know, there are still people from Hong Kong and India who outwardly desire those countries to be colonized once again by their former, colonial masters? Disgusting...

I would also say that many Latin countries are incredibly 'White-worshiping' as well; take a look at any South American country, and you will see Whites are on top, while darker-skinned Latinos are on the lower socio-economic level. Have you ever seen a Mexican telenovela? Well, all the actors/actresses are White or incredibly light-skinned. And darker-skinned females are often disparaged by their families for being, 'too dark.'

In the end, I think the most important thing is to realize the world is 'going to hell--and' whether it be Western countries, the U.S.A or any other country--we should live life to the fullest until the end. We live in a truly effed-up world, and the only thing that gives me salvation is knowing that God exists and my religious beliefs (Christian). Otherwise, I would've been a completely lost soul. ...
Bao3niang
Junior Poster

Post by Bao3niang »

Yes, I am a Christian purely by choice, and I could not have made it this far if I were without God's grace. I fully support HA, not this forum anymore. I would not want to die in the West!
zboy, how is it going in China? Job? Women? You mentioned if it doesn't work out in China you will check out the Philippines, but you have also told me that you would only retire there. So, if you go down the Filipina route, where will you live until you decide to make the permanent move to her country?
And, how was your trip to Taipei? Sorry to bombard you with questions.
CYKA BLYAT!!!!!!
Bao3niang
Junior Poster

Post by Bao3niang »

I am very uncertain on whether I'd like to be in mainland China, TW, HK etc.
CYKA BLYAT!!!!!!
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Rock wrote:Yes, some pure E. Asians are very attractive, especially the women. But I also noticed sometimes with certain ethnicities, flaws set-in and get exaggerated. For example, some Koreans have an issue with oversized mandibles and cheek bones and many Malay Filiipinas have very weak chins and underbites.

Some mixing can be a great thing. Look so many of the specimens you see in countries like Brazil and Venezuela where a great deal of racial/ethnic mixing has occurred over the decades and even centuries. Or contrast say mullato Dominicano males to their mostly pure W.African counterparts on the other side of the island in Haiti.

I guess a lot has to do with how attractive the pure race/ethnicity tends to be. Slavic women tend to be a lot more attractive (IMO) than say say Malays in Indonesia. So the latter benefit a lot more from mixing than the former do. Perhaps, former is even better off remaining more pure. Maybe same case can be made for NE Asians too. When the features of much of the population get a bit too exaggerated in a very pure country like S.Korea, well there's a booming first class cosmetic surgery industry which can mitigate that lol.
I agree that race-mixing is a good thing but you haven't directly addressed the issue of Asian self-loathing and pandering to Whites. I would say this is a problem in Latin American countries, too.

Since you're White, Rock, what is your view on this subject? You can't possibly tell me that you, being a White Male, that you don't have access to White privilege and see the racial dynamics in the world? I'm guessing most White posters here will shrug it off or denounce this as myth. That's okay, I guess...
Even though I lean conservative/libertarian in my political beliefs, I can't understand why a lot of White people have a hard time accepting the concept of racism and White privilege in this world. For example, whenever I discuss issues of police brutality and Black incarceration rates in the United States with White people or White friends, they start going on rants about how White people are under attack from the Jews or how the White man is the most oppressed in the world, haha...(I like White people and ALL people, regardless.)
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

zboy1 wrote:
Rock wrote:Yes, some pure E. Asians are very attractive, especially the women. But I also noticed sometimes with certain ethnicities, flaws set-in and get exaggerated. For example, some Koreans have an issue with oversized mandibles and cheek bones and many Malay Filiipinas have very weak chins and underbites.

I agree that race-mixing is a good thing but you haven't directly addressed the issue of Asian self-loathing and pandering to Whites. I would say this is a problem in Latin American countries, too.

Since you're White, Rock, what is your view on this subject? You can't possibly tell me that you, being a White Male, that you don't have access to White privilege and see the racial dynamics in the world? I'm guessing most White posters here will shrug it off or denounce this as myth. That's okay, I guess...
Even though I lean conservative/libertarian in my political beliefs, I can't understand why a lot of White people have a hard time accepting the concept of racism and White privilege in this world. For example, whenever I discuss issues of police brutality and Black incarceration rates in the United States with White people or White friends, they start going on rants about how White people are under attack from the Jews or how the White man is the most oppressed in the world, haha...(I like White people and ALL people, regardless.)
Look zboy, I don't have the answers. I grew up in a homogenous small American town. Yes I experienced some forms of white privilege when I first went to Taiwan. That's for sure. But it cuts both ways. I also got discriminated against too. But generally in Taiwan, I felt it was never extreme on the upside or downside, just subtle.

I've visited Korea a few times and have talked to many whites who've taught, lived, or even married there. Most tell me that it's very anti-foreign and that they got discriminated against. The two white women I remember talking to about their lives there told me that they felt it was worse for them than for their white male counterparts. The older one of them told me she would even get under-the-breath Korean insults sometimes in public, being called whore or slut. But that anecdote is more dated and I think Korea has changed significantly since then.

Japan seems to have more of a love-hate thing going on with whities (and black people as well). There are certain aspects of our culture they embrace. But if you are a westerner living in a big city, you will experience all kinds of discrimination. I've been told many times that majority of landlords do not want to rent to westerners or other non-Japanese. So as a white person, you are only able to live in certain apartments or houses. That's pretty blatant. And watch the Youtube vids of that guy who gets posted on here sometimes - the frustrated white English teacher in Japan - to get some other ideas of how whites may get discriminated against (well obvious non-Japanese) and presumably looked down upon in Japan.

In Thailand I can agree with some of what Ladislav used to complain about. Being white in Thailand is NOT an advantage. You, Winston, or Baoniang would probably fare a lot better there in a myriad of ways than I would. Yes, Thais like white skin and skin whiteners sell well there. But for them, white means NE Asian, not caucasian. Whites (along with other non-Thais and non-Asians) are seriously second or third class there.

Here in the Philippines, you also feel white privilege. BUT, if you look a bit closer, it's not white privilege but rather wealth privilege. Cus Koreans, Chinese, moneyed locals, and foreign blacks get this treatment here all the same. Just ask Winston. And a lot of the seriously rich locals get it a lot more and the badder apples among them just treat the commoners here like garbage. I've seen this myself on occasion.

In the Philippines, there are also certain women who wanna have kids with a white, Korean, or other lighter skinned guy, even if the guy doesn't wanna stick around or support the kid. Often these girls look pure Malay. Perhaps they figure that the kid will get genes from an ethnicity/race of people who on average are taller, lighter skinned, more intelligent, more attractive, etc. Or maybe they just figure mixing races/ethnicities produces better looking kids (ala the abundance of stars and celebs with such backgrounds). It's a practical consideration.

The world is changing here in Asia. White's are often not considered the richest but rather the Japanese, Koreans, Singaporeans, and even Chinese. So with the money factor removed, white privilege is much less than before. If I really wanted white privilege, I would probably go some countries in sub-saharan Africa. But once again, in those places, you are just as white as me.

The white vs. black arguments in USA, incarceration rates, etc. is a separate discussion which can be addressed in a different post/thread.

Anyway, zboy, we all see the world from our own experience and biases. You grew up in one of the most diverse areas of USA (NYC) as a Korean American back before Koreans had any pop appeal. I grew up in a whitebread small midwest town as someone who looked racially like everyone else and got almost no exposure to different ethnicities/cultures/races till later teens.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

zboy1 wrote:

In bulk if not all of Latin America, it's true that the whitest looking people seem to control the lion's share of wealth. But where there are Chinese or Japanese pockets, these people too are considered rich and well educated. Anyway, as a white American tourist, visitor, or even expat, you are not perceived in same way as these wealthy light skinned locals. You are a gringo, tourist, foreigner, American, etc. The white privilege you talk about is really more wealth privilege. These countries were mostly colonized by white Europeans (Spanish or Portuguese). They were the uber rich powerful class whose descendants managed to largely hold onto their wealth and power to this day. And yes, some poor dark skinned girls in those countries would like to mix genes with white foreigner. But I believe it's largely to use the rich foreigner as a stepping stone to better life and maybe future for the next generation.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Keep in mind that compared to most white guys who've spent extended periods living in developed NE Asia (Taiwan, S. Korea, and/or Japan) or China, my opinions on NE Asian bias against guys like us is probably very positive on a relative basis.

Even guys on this forum like Gits (Taiwan), Everdred (China), or Ladislav (Japan) have expressed a lot more frustration about the negative bias (or in their own words racism) in the way locals treated them in those respective countries.

Seriously, the overwhelming majority of whites, blacks, Indians, and other non-Asians I've met who've spent considerable time actually living in one or more NE Asian countries and/or Thailand seem to have a lot of bitterness about the way they have been treated in their host countries. I'm definitely very far on the positive side of the scale, probably in the top 5%. In fact, Winston sometimes complains that I defend Taiwan and Taiwanese as if it were some sort of religion.

I'm just putting this out there to remind you that if anything, my bias is probably more towards the positive side of how whites tend to get treated in Asia.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Perhaps those Asians who've been connected to USA by resettling there become white washed. It seems from what is often posted and said that a lot of Asian girls, especially later generation ones, trend towards dating and marrying white or Jewish guys instead of their own. And a percentage of Asian kids in America and other western countries, esp. 1.5 gens, get dominated and perhaps emotionally damaged by tiger moms or other overbearing caregivers as well as kids at school if they are in a dominant non-Asian school.

You know it's still rare to find white kids who grow up in NE Asian countries and go to purely local schools the way Asians have in USA. It's a very tiny number. I wonder how these kids fare. It would be interesting to hear from some of them as adults. Most westerner in Asia seem to still attend special expat/international schools but I have at times witnessed the odd exception. It's quite interesting.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Bao3niang wrote:Hi, I thought I'd like to share a personal story that demonstrates how much East Asians nowadays worship whites.
An interesting about me is that as an infant I had a hair color that was yellowish-brown, but as I grew older my hair became black, just like any other East Asian kid. Before the age of 2, when my emotionally abusive and secretly white worshipping mother took me out, everyone in the neighborhood thout I was mixed and asked her if she married a Westerner. When she told them that in fact she married a Chinese man, they stood there in disbelief. Throughout my life, many of her acquaintances / "friends" have told her that I do not look pure Chinese, while the truth is I am.
I guess almost all of you are fully aware that, as a result of Western subjugation, Asian countries now kiss white a** and see mixed children as much more attractive than purely Asian children. I have seen many Eurasians and I'd classify the majority of them from being average looking to looking downright strange. At one point my mum (and her mum whom I'd not refer to as grandmother due to lack of affection / love for any of them) kept trying to set me up with..... An 8-year old Eurasian girl with a mother from Chengdu (one of my mum's acquaintances) and a father from Buffalo, NY. I'm not kidding. Truth is, I find women with a mixed East Asian and Western heritage to be downright unattractive compared to pure East Asian women (Filipinos and Westerners mix much better, you made a good choice Marcos), which runs contrary to their beliefs.
My mum has always taken pride in her more "Caucasian" features and her skin being unusually pale for a Chinese woman. She has told me she would only consider a Chinese man as a boyfriend / second husband but I believe she might as well be with a Westerner. However, many Westerners believe the more Asian the better. I believe that if there are any good men still left on HA, you would want to marry a woman with traditional values, not someone who is Westernized and has a personality not much different from a Western woman / feminist.
I am deeply saddened by how people are willing to tell blatant lies in order to flatter / appease others for their own benefit / status, and how those that are being lied to would rather not hear and know what's true.

P.S. I have photos of myself that I can post in this thread, I will try to get some photos of her )the mum) but it will be more difficult.
I am glad you have been able to find a good woman abroad, Bao, and a sane culture in which you fit in. I know from our conversations over the past months that you are really working towards achieving your goals and that you are moving on with your life. And that you have the good fortune to do so early in life, rather then later in life or never like too many other guys. Your mother is a Westernized fool blinded by dollar bills and Hollywood imagery but her connections and wealth are also helpful for you; profit from her financial support for the time being, as you plan and realize your permanent escape.

She is beyond repair, but you aren't. And you are the only hope for your families sanity and its survival in Asia. So that maybe your son will have a healthy sense of racial pride. At least I know your wife-to-be does not worship white men and Western culture the way your mother does, which is a major plus!
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144