Bill of TFL attacks me in his video, claiming I'm a fraud

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Winston
Site Admin

Bill of TFL attacks me in his video, claiming I'm a fraud

Post by Winston »

Hi all,
Check this out. My new friend who's been making youtube videos about me and my site, has had this online fiasco with his former partner in the True Forced Loneliness movement named Bill. Now, this former partner of his claims that I'm a scammer and has made this new video about why he thinks so. Among his arguments are that I must be a liar because I claimed to be in Russia and the Philippines at the same time! ROTFL! He obviously has mental shortcomings. Anyone can see from my site that I was in Russia in the past and am now in the Philippines. The dates are on my site for all to see!

Anyhow, here is his rant about how I'm a scammer. Interesting enough, he also claims that I am rich and paid all these women to be in my videos and photos. LOL He refers to a music video of me in Russia that was made long ago as a satire, which he took way too seriously.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIUn2Lu4O6Y

I've left a barrage of comments on that video page for that guy correcting him on many points which you can read.

Here is my video response to it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1Tq96qbGxg
Last edited by Winston on May 4th, 2010, 6:56 am, edited 4 times in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

By the way, here's the new link to my Russia music video. The old one was removed by its creator for unknown reasons.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4yVrx2QYzo
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Here's what a woman had to say about why I get chicks:

"ha. You are not rich. You had those chicks because you know how to act like casanova, and they love that about you. You almost sweet talked me once. I knew you were a playboy-but if had not known, you would have melted my heart too. Lol. How are angelo and dianne? Is she being good and not giving you any trouble?"
Last edited by Winston on May 4th, 2010, 6:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Here are some more videos that guy Bill made about me. They are so deranged to the point of being funny.

Winston Wu 2 For You
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0lnkxfpkvgg

Dwayne and Winston Wu
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5mAthbAvPg

Unfortunately, I can't post any corrections or answers to his statements in the comments section anymore, cause he seems to have blocked my account from posting on them. I guess he wants to have the last word. lol

Is it possible to block a specific user from commenting in your video? When I try to comment, and click the post comment button, the button just fades out but doesn't post it. What makes it do that?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

BTW, that guy Bill claimed in one of his videos about me that he doesn't trust that I grew up in the US! LOL So he asked me to show him my social security card with the numbers blacked out, as proof! What a moron.

There are other ways of proving that I grew up in the US. For example, here's my preschool class photo from 1978, which shows me and a class with a bulletin board next to the teacher that says "Palo Alto, CA" and 1978 on it.

http://www.happierabroad.com/Childhood_photos.htm

I was told that Bill just likes to make trouble and start controversy to get ratings. lol

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Here is a new response I just posted to his 2nd video about me, answering his points and disproving his strange claims about me:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czjiDhsChkc

momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Bill of TFL attacks me in his video, claiming I'm a frau

Post by momopi »

Winston wrote:Hi all,
Check this out. My new friend who's been making youtube videos about me and my site, has had this online fiasco with his former partner in the True Forced Loneliness movement named Bill. Now, this former partner of his claims that I'm a scammer and has made this new video about why he thinks so. Among his arguments are that I must be a liar because I claimed to be in Russia and the Philippines at the same time! ROTFL! He obviously has mental shortcomings. Anyone can see from my site that I was in Russia in the past and am now in the Philippines. The dates are on my site for all to see!
Post a video reply and tell him to buy a copy of your ebook. And if he's poor, tell him that you'd graciously offer him a small discount. Don't forget to promote your ebook in the video.