Politically correct users are trolling the forum

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Politically correct users are trolling the forum

Post by MattHanson1990 »

Have any of you noticed some users on the forum who are politically correct? They are superficial people who blame the social problems on the victim; not only that, they even blamed the job search problems on the individual. One such user is Devil Dog, and he said stuff like "man up" and "quit complaining", and this speaks words about how politically correct he is.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Politically correct users are trolling the forum

Post by Tsar »

One of the reasons why I stopped openly posting was because of some users blaming the individual when the individual isn't to blame. It seems like Millennial men are easy targets. The older generations lived through more prosperous times and times where jobs were plentiful and men could get good jobs, and a college degree actually meant something. They don't know what it's like for the Millennial men in America.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Political correctness, to my knowledge, is more about cuddling and pampering then it is about "manning up". I have plenty of things that I could be complaining about, that I could be down in the dumps about. But here's the thing: negativity and self-pity don't get a man anywhere. Having a positive outlook on life does. Not saying jobs or romantic success will magically come your way once you believe in them, not at all.

I don't blame the victim, as much as that I sometimes get a little annoyed at how certain men constantly victimize themselves, put themselves and their chances down, seek to explain all of their issues by blaming factors out side of their own, so that they can say: "It's not me, it's women\culture\society" and stop trying. When I believe the whole purpose of this site is that one does NOT stop trying, but keeps moving forward and thinks outside of the box to solve his problems.

OP, Matt, is not the worst offender when it comes to this: he actually went to meet up with Fschmidt in Mexico and had a taste of HappierAbroad life. So Matt, think about how much you enjoyed your stay! Focus on your future. Learn Spanish while you're at home being unemployed, work out, go on a healthier diet, do volunteer work, whatever. But be BUSY. Be ACTIVE. No one in the world can waste your time but you. It's not about "manning up" as much as it is about common sense. And there are few things as politically incorrect as common sense. ;)
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

MattHanson1990 wrote:Have any of you noticed some users on the forum who are politically correct? They are superficial people who blame the social problems on the victim; not only that, they even blamed the job search problems on the individual. One such user is Devil Dog, and he said stuff like "man up" and "quit complaining", and this speaks words about how politically correct he is.
Yeah..That's how the world is controlled. Thank god, I'm born third world, not much expectation to begin with :lol: :lol: ..I can understand the frustration living in first world countries having to constantly prove oneself, be one up in all things etc...

The western society will fail to function if they don't give you a false ideology like you must work all the time, have goals in life, achieve something etc....Do something, don't just sit around is CON to make the fakeness of western society going.

Nobody tells you to be you. There are no students of humanity left...all wants to teach humanity what to do...I'm so sick of it...I think im few of those who are students of human race and I don't mind if you just sit all day and DO NOTHING...Because I know the power each human beings hold inside of him. Just being born a human being is enough on a universal scale.

The problem is our school system...They never teach you anything of value...They should have taught us the glory of being born a human not glory of god or some leaders like churchill, gandhi, hitler, stalin, lincoln etc...

Humanity is forced to take life too seriously....We are naturally happy if you damn let me be who I'm...LEAVE ME ALONE..seems to be a curse for humanity...There are millions of gurus, guides for human race for like 1000s of years Not one who wants to be a student.

--------------------------

Actually, I started learning when I finished my college...Your school begins now...This guy is just amazing...20 years old and knows everything that a human being needs to know at this point to realize his true potential. He is the true student of humanity.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheSpiritScience
Last edited by starchild5 on March 4th, 2015, 11:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Yeah, it is possible that something should be done about these government trolls. Like all trolls, they are just reciting a formula.
Devil Dog
Freshman Poster

Post by Devil Dog »

Yes, anyone who believes in self reliance, self improvement, and the power of an individual man to control his outcomes must be a government troll. Ban them.

Maintain HA as a safe haven where all victims can complain about their victimhood and have group hugs with all of the other victims. The funny thing is that HA members have so much in common with those which they hate so much: Western women. Women love to complain to each other about their victimhood. HA is the same.
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Post by MattHanson1990 »

MarcosZeitola wrote:Political correctness, to my knowledge, is more about cuddling and pampering then it is about "manning up". I have plenty of things that I could be complaining about, that I could be down in the dumps about. But here's the thing: negativity and self-pity don't get a man anywhere. Having a positive outlook on life does. Not saying jobs or romantic success will magically come your way once you believe in them, not at all.

I don't blame the victim, as much as that I sometimes get a little annoyed at how certain men constantly victimize themselves, put themselves and their chances down, seek to explain all of their issues by blaming factors out side of their own, so that they can say: "It's not me, it's women\culture\society" and stop trying. When I believe the whole purpose of this site is that one does NOT stop trying, but keeps moving forward and thinks outside of the box to solve his problems.

OP, Matt, is not the worst offender when it comes to this: he actually went to meet up with Fschmidt in Mexico and had a taste of HappierAbroad life. So Matt, think about how much you enjoyed your stay! Focus on your future. Learn Spanish while you're at home being unemployed, work out, go on a healthier diet, do volunteer work, whatever. But be BUSY. Be ACTIVE. No one in the world can waste your time but you. It's not about "manning up" as much as it is about common sense. And there are few things as politically incorrect as common sense. ;)
Some of us in this movement are stuck in the Matrix because the guys who are stuck don't have enough money to go abroad. And they even said the factors contributing to them being unable to get out are out of their control.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Devil Dog wrote:Yes, anyone who believes in self reliance, self improvement, and the power of an individual man to control his outcomes must be a government troll. Ban them.
The government does not care enough about a site as tiny as this. I know for a fact there are certain countries who employ people to comment on large websites to steer debate in a certain way. Israel does this, America probably does it too. Think of websites like reddit, Facebook, Twitter or the comment sections of large news sites. HappierAbroad is not on that list. I wouldn't be surprised someone reads it every once in a while, but to maintain accounts with dozens if not hundreds of posts over a period of years? Not worth the manpower and effort.
Devil Dog wrote:Maintain HA as a safe haven where all victims can complain about their victimhood and have group hugs with all of the other victims.
We all see what we want to see. Sure I see plenty of people stuck in a victim mindset, but I also see plenty of members who return with new trip reports or updates on existing trip reports. I see many men, older and younger, who make no excuses but instead ask practical questions. They thank you for your answers, respond interested and go their way.

There's many different types of people here, just like in the real world. There are those who do, those who don't, and those making serious plans who will make the plunge in the near future. For every loser, there's going to be a winner. For every victor, a victim. Such is life. But it's not THAT widespread.

PS: Any comments, OP? If you make threads calling people out and they respond, least you could do is reply.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Post by MattHanson1990 »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
Devil Dog wrote:Yes, anyone who believes in self reliance, self improvement, and the power of an individual man to control his outcomes must be a government troll. Ban them.
The government does not care enough about a site as tiny as this. I know for a fact there are certain countries who employ people to comment on large websites to steer debate in a certain way. Israel does this, America probably does it too. Think of websites like reddit, Facebook, Twitter or the comment sections of large news sites. HappierAbroad is not on that list. I wouldn't be surprised someone reads it every once in a while, but to maintain accounts with dozens if not hundreds of posts over a period of years? Not worth the manpower and effort.
Devil Dog wrote:Maintain HA as a safe haven where all victims can complain about their victimhood and have group hugs with all of the other victims.
We all see what we want to see. Sure I see plenty of people stuck in a victim mindset, but I also see plenty of members who return with new trip reports or updates on existing trip reports. I see many men, older and younger, who make no excuses but instead ask practical questions. They thank you for your answers, respond interested and go their way.

There's many different types of people here, just like in the real world. There are those who do, those who don't, and those making serious plans who will make the plunge in the near future. For every loser, there's going to be a winner. For every victor, a victim. Such is life. But it's not THAT widespread.

PS: Any comments, OP? If you make threads calling people out and they respond, least you could do is reply.
My plans are to go back to El Paso/Juarez a bunch of times this year, and next year I plan to leave America for good.
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Post by MattHanson1990 »

MarcosZeitola wrote:

My plans are to go back to El Paso/Juarez a bunch of times this year, and next year I plan to leave America for good.
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

Tsar wrote:One of the reasons why I stopped openly posting was because of some users blaming the individual when the individual isn't to blame. It seems like Millennial men are easy targets. The older generations lived through more prosperous times and times where jobs were plentiful and men could get good jobs, and a college degree actually meant something. They don't know what it's like for the Millennial men in America.
I'm not so sure that it's ever been so good for any generation. I don't feel the Millennials have it worse than any generation before them. First there is tremendous age discrimination in the USA and the World. Most companies want to hire young and cheap. 90% of the jobs prefer younger people. Almost no jobs want to pay for experience. There have been some very bad times just during the last 15 years. 2001-2 and 2008-9 there was high unemployment. In 2009 Of my 5 friends 4 of us were unemployed. In 2001 I had to move 1000 miles away to get a job after being unemployed for a year because I didn't want to move and only looked locally. Let's just say you were a Baby Boomer and you made a lot of money in the 1990s. So what, you lost it all in the stock market crash in 2001 or in 2008. The problem is that you were ready to retire, but unluckly you lost everything you ever made and had saved for retirement. Also there are not a lot of good jobs out there for senior citizen. I'd make one suggestion to anyone who is serious about working and building a career. Go anywhere there is a good job! Working anywhere is better than not working! Good luck! :D

ONe reason that I do feel sorry for Millennials, you have to live in a horrible dating market in the West. I don't think it has ever been worse. The "hookup culture" is a total farce. I don't care what they say on PUA sites, it's horrible now. :twisted:
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Post by MattHanson1990 »

WorldTraveler wrote:
Tsar wrote:One of the reasons why I stopped openly posting was because of some users blaming the individual when the individual isn't to blame. It seems like Millennial men are easy targets. The older generations lived through more prosperous times and times where jobs were plentiful and men could get good jobs, and a college degree actually meant something. They don't know what it's like for the Millennial men in America.
I'm not so sure that it's ever been so good for any generation. I don't feel the Millennials have it worse than any generation before them. First there is tremendous age discrimination in the USA and the World. Most companies want to hire young and cheap. 90% of the jobs prefer younger people. Almost no jobs want to pay for experience. There have been some very bad times just during the last 15 years. 2001-2 and 2008-9 there was high unemployment. In 2009 Of my 5 friends 4 of us were unemployed. In 2001 I had to move 1000 miles away to get a job after being unemployed for a year because I didn't want to move and only looked locally. Let's just say you were a Baby Boomer and you made a lot of money in the 1990s. So what, you lost it all in the stock market crash in 2001 or in 2008. The problem is that you were ready to retire, but unluckly you lost everything you ever made and had saved for retirement. Also there are not a lot of good jobs out there for senior citizen. I'd make one suggestion to anyone who is serious about working and building a career. Go anywhere there is a good job! Working anywhere is better than not working! Good luck! :D

ONe reason that I do feel sorry for Millennials, you have to live in a horrible dating market in the West. I don't think it has ever been worse. The "hookup culture" is a total farce. I don't care what they say on PUA sites, it's horrible now. :twisted:
For me I'd rather work part time because I'm trying to learn to live off less, and I'm wanting to move to Mexico. Either that or I want to be self employed doing what I'm passionate about.
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Post by MattHanson1990 »

WorldTraveler wrote:

For me I'd rather work part time because I'm trying to learn to live off less, and I'm wanting to move to Mexico.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

what's going on man
you can go back and delete the duplicated post with the X
Edit: now im having the same problem lol
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

MattHanson1990 wrote:
For me I'd rather work part time because I'm trying to learn to live off less, and I'm wanting to move to Mexico.
I think you should do what your passionate about as long as it makes enough to provide you the lifestyle you want. I too have been trying to learn to live on less. I'm almost ghosting! Unfortunately there is a cost to working. You have to pay to get there and pay for lunch when there, unless you bring your lunch everyday. Every dollar saved is a dollar I can use for travel :D