A personal experience of white worshipping in East Asia

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: A personal experience of white worshipping in East Asia

Post by MarcosZeitola »

womenarealie wrote:EastAsian women are pathetic when it comes to worshipping the lowliest,ugliest white guys there are(see these hipster douchebags all the time).they are mentally ill to say the least.

Would most Asian women care if all Eastasian men dropped dead tomorrow?So Why do Eastasian men continue to Chase these whores?Or men of color period(anyone not anglosaxon white) .

EA women would be glad if all brown/black men died tomorrow.
You are either a ridiculous and mentally ill human being. Or just a bad troll.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Bao3niang
Junior Poster

Post by Bao3niang »

The West really has a way to beat people's asses up then tie them to a leash.
CYKA BLYAT!!!!!!
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

Bao3niang wrote:Latino? You gotta be kidding. What I'm really worried about is having "Jewish" / Ashnekazic blood. This sounds very Hitler-like, but I despise those money grubbers who claim to be "Israelis".
I don't know anything about Israelis.

Here is what American Jews look like:

You're definitely not good looking enough to be a Jew. :D
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

womenarealie wrote:EastAsian women are pathetic when it comes to worshipping the lowliest,ugliest white guys there are(see these hipster douchebags all the time).they are mentally ill to say the least.

Would most Asian women care if all Eastasian men dropped dead tomorrow?So Why do Eastasian men continue to Chase these whores?Or men of color period(anyone not anglosaxon white) .

:lol:

Sounds to me like a comment of a half-wit neanderthal under the influence of drugs and alcohol.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Yohan wrote:

Sounds to me like a comment of a half-wit neanderthal under the influence of drugs and alcohol.
There is an air of un p.c. truth in womenarealie's comments, though. (Like it or not.)
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

zboy1 wrote:There is an air of un p.c. truth in womenarealie's comments, though. (Like it or not.)
I fail to see it as anything other then trolling. If there are any points in the comments that are correct, it's because even a broken clock hits the right time twice a day. Better men have made the points before, and more eloquently too without the goal to stir shit up.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

zboy1 wrote:
Yohan wrote:

There is an air of un p.c. truth in womenarealie's comments, though. (Like it or not.)
I cannot help to say this comment of 'womenarealie' is plainly idiotic.

This comment is nothing else but the typical USA-racist BS-talk - 'white man are stealing our women' 'white man is creating half-breeds' etc.

I fail to see this comment of 'womenarealie' as anything else but trolling.
Last edited by Yohan on March 12th, 2015, 8:05 am, edited 2 times in total.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

My experience in Asia is that most of those girls who worship white people are not the cream of the crop and/or are rebels. They also don't seem to like it if the white guy speaks the local language- it ruins their Hollywood Dream.

In the Philippines, it is again the Malay looking girls mostly. Nothing wrong with that- they are very friendly. But get ready to support them. Exceptions apply.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
Bao3niang
Junior Poster

Post by Bao3niang »

Colonial mentality?

I can't say I hate white men or men of any other skin color for getting women in Asia. If you are a great, disillusioned with the West, caring, kind, and intelligent guy who is genuinely interested in the culture and wants to stay in the country (ex: Marcos, MrMan, David Phoenix, magnum), you deserve a good local woman to settle down with. If you want to bring your woman back to the West or you are just there to play the field, get the heck out.
CYKA BLYAT!!!!!!
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

There is hardly a reason for a Western man, who prefers to live in Asia, is able to settle down for long stay and is financially secure, to look for a Western woman. Why should he do that?

In Asia you have also a choice. For example here in Japan, if you cannot find a suitable local Japanese woman, there are plenty of Filipinas, Chinese and other Asian women around who are interested in marriage. It is also easy to get in one of these many airplanes, take a short trip and look around in other Asian countries.

Europe and Northern America are far from Asia. You cannot live one time here and next time there, you have to decide where you want to stay. About myself, I decided to live in Japan, sometimes visiting Philippines and Thailand. No intention to resettle in Europe, even not after retirement.
Bao3niang
Junior Poster

Post by Bao3niang »

I agree. There is no reason for a Western man who prefers living in Asia / already well established in Asia to marry a Western woman. As an Asian man I have a better selection where my roots are than in faraway lands.
CYKA BLYAT!!!!!!