Marriages to Latinas rapidly turn sexless?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Latin America, Mexico, or Central America.
craigrmeyer
Freshman Poster

Marriages to Latinas rapidly turn sexless?

Post by craigrmeyer »

So. I'm considering meeting some girls in Colombia.

But I actually know a lady here in Seattle who's from the very town (Barranquilla) that I'll be traveling to, and she insists on the following:

"Yes, the girls there are helpful, dedicated, feminine and sweet. But you will only get laid four or five times and then it's over. Sex there is something you do to have children, and then that's it."

You know, the whole Catholic/Madonna-Whore-Complex thing. She keeps on harping on this and reminding me. I believe it's because she genuinely cares for me and wants me to have lots of sex in my life and is afraid I'm about to pass that up.

What have you heard?

Is there a key line here between boyfriend/girlfriend and marriage with Latinas where everything changes?

Etc. Whatever you have to say will be very much appreciated.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

outcastsuperstar
Freshman Poster

Post by outcastsuperstar »

Here is my thoughts

There are no benefits for men to get married. There is nothing a man can get inside a marriage that he can't get outside of marriage.

My view is go out to Colombia, enjoy the women but don't sign the hideous contract.

In other words if they want marriage, your wealth, or a green card etc, they will have to give a good audition in order to get it. My view is enjoy the audition but once one particular woman stops performing you move on to the next one who will.
outcastsuperstar
Freshman Poster

Post by outcastsuperstar »

Here is a link to a reading you can greatly benefit from.

It's called Briffault's Law enjoy!

http://happybachelor.proboards.com/inde ... hread=3103
craigrmeyer
Freshman Poster

Ouch.

Post by craigrmeyer »

OK so let's make this thread about Briffault's Law, then.

Let's keep pushing this out with a question: Why do some (~40%) of traditional marriages in the USA NOT end in divorce?

Is it that while your career is rising, the woman sees that you're worth more to her under her care than on the curb, because you can rise faster and do better when not fending for yourself alone?

And then after your 50's and 60's she's not pretty enough to find someone new, so the comparative benefit to dumping you goes to zero?

So yeah, I'd appreciate it if someone could analyze and explain "successful marriages" through this lens. Because they're certainly out there.
FuzzX
Freshman Poster

Post by FuzzX »

Bvllshit!

Americanized women don't know jack sh1t. Don't listen to her... maybe she doesn't put out for her guy but latinas LOVE getting fvcked and they are alot of fun in bed. More than likely she is a hypocrite... NEVER EVER LISTEN TO WHAT WOMEN SAY!!! ESPECIALLY AMERICAN WOMEN. They talk sh1t out their ass all day about how wonderful and pristine family girls they are and the next second you can have them banging away in the bathroom or giving you a bj while their mom and dad blow up their cellphone.

I had sex every day... sometimes 3 and 4 times a day with my Mexican girlfriend for 2 and a half years straight. She was a good girl and her parents fvcking hated me... they couldn't understand why such a good wholesome girl could skip school and work to have sex with a low income gringo.... Usually once in the morning and then once at night. Girls will say one thing and do another then rationalize it somehow. Don't listen to women's advice...

Outcast: Your forum is filled with fvcking weirdos man.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Either way, after marriage or a long relationship the sex goes stale anyway. You lose the stimulation and the sex feels like no sex. So it doesn't matter if she still wants sex after marriage or not.

Maybe you should find a wilder girl?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

I have been married to my Mexican wife for 19 years, and I sure haven't had this problem.